On the edge of my seat

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
nilcum
King of Hardware
King of Hardware
I am a: Switch

On the edge of my seat

Post by nilcum »

You looked up from your phone with a slightly wicked smile dancing across your face. We had just sat down for dinner and a nice french restaurant. There were reservations, fancy dress, even escargot. It was a proper and traditional date. Normally, phones are discouraged on such dates -- but not tonight.

Your gaze held mine as a nervous smile of my own began to appear. With the lightest touch of your finger on the screen of your phone the plug in my ass whirred to life. It took every bit of willpower I had not to jump out of me seat at the sensation. Mild panic formed in the back of my mind as I realized this was the lowest setting. Your delight in my discomfort was plain.

Could others hear it? What was my plan if it needed to come out? Where is the bathroom? Could I still my reactions to remain appropriate for this restaurant? As the floodgate of thoughts began to open you switched off the plug. I realized I had been holding my breath. I could feel my cheeks flush. Nervous glances around the restaurant let me believe that our secret was safe, so far.

As the waiter came over to take our drink order my eyes were fixed to yours trying to read what you were doing with your hands under the table. You ignored my curiosity as you calmly ordered a water. I realized once again that I was holding my breath only this time it was in anticipation. Simple tasks like picking a wine became difficult. As soon the waiter walked away the vibrator turned on. No rest for the wicked.

I gasped and quickly schooled my reactions. You began playing with the controls making it pulse between higher and lower settings. Your finger fully in control of my ass from across the table. Anyone might discover our antics if I let myself get carried away. If I gave into the feeling. I wanted to. The nervousness faded into pleasure as I closed my eyes and let out a soft moan. The restaurant was starting to fade from my awareness.

Then it stopped. My eyes opened to see a now familiar grin enjoying the power you were wielding over me in such a public setting. It was as if you were reading my mind. You watched me give slip into unawareness and pulled me back with the press of a button.

The same scenario repeated itself several more times throughout the main course. I began to find myself craving the sensation. Was this your desire all along? I found myself moaning in complaint when the vibration stopped. I let go of my nervousness over and over again for you. As the waiter came to take dessert orders all we wanted for dessert was one another.