deflowering my wife

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
Orion_be
Explorer
Explorer

deflowering my wife

Post by Orion_be »

How it all came to this you can read here.

Last Friday we were at a party at my parents place. Just having diner and drinks with my sister, brothers and the in-laws. Sudenly My wife took me aside in the kitchen, where she told me she wanted to be deflowered this weekend. I would definitely know when the time had come. When I asked her what made her change her mind, she told me she had a chat with my sister. My hart skipped a beat. What did you talk about then, I wanted to know. She told me : "Girls often talk sex while the men talk sports during this kind of gatherings, and when your sister told me her fantasie I told her our secret." I was really embarrassed. "Why did you do that?" I asked. "That's why she is acting so strange to me." I added. "Probably." She responded. "But be happy, although she wanted to know every detail, which I then explained with pleasure, she convinced me to have intercourse with you again".
We head back to the living room to join the party again. But it felt strange to be around my sister. I always could talk to my sister about anything, but our sex life we never mentioned. It was as if we both tried to avoid eye contact, and if we looked accidentally towards each other, our eyes turned away immediately. It didn't take long before I wanted to go home, but my wife insisted on staying. "It's not going to happen tonight, so enjoy the party." she whispered in my ear.
When my sister left, she hugged me after a short gaze into my eyes. I don't know what she wanted to say but I was happy she did't say anything but "See you".
Now my sister was gone, there was no reason for my wife to stay. She went to the bathroom, so she wouldn't have to go on our way home she said. When she returned she handed me her panties, again my hart skipped a beat. She had done this several times before, but never in the company of my parents. Luckily they hadn't notice it. Compulsory it made my cock get hard. Now I had to get up and hug my parents goodbye with a boner. Again very embarrassing, although I'm sure they didn't feel it.
On our drive home, my wife pulled up her dress and started playing with herself. My eyes were drawn involuntarily to her crotch. "Eyes on the road" she yelled "we don't want to die, I just need some relief". When I told her I wanted some relief to, she told me: "Don't be greedy, you wil get yours this weekend". Soon she came hard and loud and fel asleep. It crossed my mind to get started myself, but what if she woke up and saw me. And even if she didn't wake up, I couldn't hide the cum. After all, it has been almost two weeks since my last orgasm. Obediently I continued my way home.
Once home, she undressed in the hall and frisked up the stairs. I followed closely. In the bedroom I quickly undressed. But at the time I was naked she already was asleep, fully nude. Now was my chance for relief, but i decided to wait. One more day wouldn't kill me. I put myself naked beside her and tried to sleep. I couldn't help myself thinking about what she told my sister. Did she really told her every little detail? It took hours for me to fall asleep.
When I woke up, the bed was empty and the smell of fresh coffee entered the bedroom. I put on my robe and went downstairs. My wife was preparing breakfast, wearing only my shirt and high heels. When she noticed my presents she turned around with a big smile. She didn't button up the shirt so it gave me a nice view on her side boobs and her shaved pussy. "Today it's going to happen" she whispered.
After we had finished our breakfast, she got up and took me by my hand. She pulled me to the bedroom again. There we got on the bed and started kissing each other. It felt like it was our first time. After a while she whispered in my ear "Would you please take my virginity." I nodded. "Be gentle please, you are my first and I want it be a good experience." she said innocently. I got on top of her and guided my cock towards her vagina. Slowly I started moving in and out. Just shallow strokes to start with but going deeper and deeper as our excitement grew. Soon I was fully inside her and I kept thrusting at a slow but steady pace. We where really making love, like we did when we just fall in love. It didn't take long for her to reach an orgasm and her pussy started contracting, she took me over the edge as well. Afterwards we kissed and cuddled some more and fell asleep strangled in each others arms.
I woke up first and found her asleep with her head on my shoulder. I kissed her awake, and told her what an amazing day it has been. She smiled and got up. Then I noticed some blood on the sheets. She saw it too. "I really lost my virginity this morning" she giggled and took of for a shower. I stayed in bed mesmerized by what had happened these last days.
When she returned from her shower she told me: "After you change the sheets, you can take a shower and get dressed, it's business as usual again."
The rest of the day passed as every ordinary Saturday, running errands, do some work around the house etc. and when it got time to relax she got herself a glass of wine and relaxed in the sofa. I snug up next to her and started nibbling on her ear. She moaned a little and started whispering in her most sexy voice: "Don't think that after today things are back to normal again. I enjoyed this morning as much as you did, but I know for sure it was only that good because we waited so long before we did this. So we have to build it up again. We start with a full month of no sex at all. You can play with yourself al you want, but if I catch you or find some semen anywhere the timer is reset. You won't see any nudity from me for at least a month, the bathroom is off limits when I'm in there and I were jumpsuit pajamas to sleep. After that you can start at first base and try to earn your way up."
My stomach turned at the thought of having to wait again for real sex, but on the other hand it got me really exited. "If I take a look at your dick, I think you like the idea." she said. "An other thing you need to know is that you only get to fuck me again, if your sister can convince me again to give you the privilege. But this time 'you' have to ask her to make me change my mind. And by asking I mean face to face, not by mail or instant message"
"But," I replied "next time we see her is at thanksgiving. That's eight months from now. And what if I don't have the guts to ask her?"

With a naughty smile she kissed me on the forehead, gently putting my hand back from her knee onto mine and then she put on the television...
sillynick
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: deflowering my wife

Post by sillynick »

I hope you are enjoying what you and your wife are doing together. I'm sure these 8 months will just fly by. Who knows, maybe you will get lucky and meet up with your sister before Thanksgiving. Your wife has a perfectly devious mind and I hope you will keep us all updated on how this goes for you.
Curiosity killed the cat. What if the cat was Schrodinger's cat?
condomdispenser
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by condomdispenser »

Your wife is a sexy genius.
CagedAnimal
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CagedAnimal »

Sexy evil genius!
Orion_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Orion_be »

After my first week I did not think this would be this bad. My wife treated me as a coworker. No touching at all. I even have to sleep in the guest bedroom :\'-( so I can't accidentally touch her while asleep. And even when dressed she hold me out of her personal space. These next three weeks will be hell, and even after that I have to start at first base. And I don't know how long this will take as I have to earn my way to second base :-/ .
She is pure evil, but that is why I love her this much I think.
Orion_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Orion_be »

This morning, when I woke up I noticed my wife nibbling on my ear. When she saw I was awake, she whispered: "Hi handsome, would you be my boyfriend?". She started kissing me all over my face. I nodded. "Of course I would," I replied, but I didn't know what to do, afraid to act to fast for her. She kept on kissing and hugging me, after a while I also started kissing her gently. Kisses where given in turns, randomly on each others face until I accidentally kissed her on the lips. She instantly pulled back and looked me in the eyes. We both looked shocked. Afraid I did something wrong my look of shock turned into guild, but her look turned into an ashamed one. She then closed her eyes and put her lips back onto mine. Soon I felt her tongue between my lips. I answered this by opening them and putting my tongue into her mouth. We ended up french kissing for minutes. Because my hands couldn't go anywhere else as on her shoulders, the full focus of my mind could go to the sensation of kissing. Soon I had a huge boner. This kiss felt like my first kiss, maybe even better.
When the kiss ended she hopped of the bed and disappeared without looking at me, giggling like a teenager.
This seems to be the next step....
Orion_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Orion_be »

It has been almost eight months since I fucked my wife. We do have sex, but I'm only allowed to put one finger inside her. She gives me hand jobs and I can eat her pussy if she is in for it.
Last weekend she invited my sister over for dinner, so I had a chance to ask her to convince my wife to have sex with me again. This would only shave of about three weeks of of the original deadline, but I took this opportunity. After a couple of beers I managed to get alone with my sister. My stomach felt like it was in a vice.
I asked her if she remembered our previous meeting.
Yes, why? she asked.
Do you also remember what you and my wife talked about?
Not really. she responded
My wife told you we didn't have sex for a wile. And you convinced her to give me a chance again.
Yes now I remember, she sayed. Why do you mention this now? she wanted to know.
I only had sex ones sice then. And I only have sex if you convince her again.
But why would I do this, she looks happier then ever.
I really need the feeling of being inside of her. Only cumming by hand jobs wasn't full filling my needs any more. I plead.
Maybe if you tell me about your sex life in the previous months I wil do it.
So I started to tell her about our sex life. It felt very embarrassing.
Looks to me you get of more than enough. I don't think fucking will make things better.
But I really need that feeling, I begged her.
Then she grabbed my crotch. Your soft dick doesn't tell me he needs it that much.
But I am too embarrassed to get hard, you are my sister, for God's sake.
Next time you ask me make sure your dick is hard, otherwise I will deny you again. And now we need to get back to our company.

That night my wife asked me if I didn't had the guts to ask my sister? I told her I asked but she denied it.
Tell me in detail how you asked her. Meanwhile you jerk off yourself.
While i told her my sister touched my crotch I came. :\'-(
rebekeplex
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by rebekeplex »

Wow, I wonder why your sister is making it even worse for you, like if it was not enough humiliating to ask for "permission from your sister" to have an intercourse with your own wife. Not to mention that your sister is most likely not the only person (besides your wife) who knows about your peculiar sex life. More people involved mean bigger chance to actually let on this sensitive informations (esp. when drunk). On the other hand it might be the added excitement for you.

Anyway, I'm glad you keep us updated and looking for the next part. :-)
Orion_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Orion_be »

Yesterday it was thanksgiving, at last. I would see my sister again, so I could ask her to convince my wife.
She had an evil grin when she came in last night. She already knew what was going to happen. Dinner took forever, and I got more nervous as the evening went on. After all I needed to be hard when I asked her. I planed to use a trick to manage this. I went to the bathroom and bound a string around the base of my cock. This way my dick stays hard even if I am not aroused. This would help me with one problem, but it brings on a new problem. Now I had to go into the family room with a boner. Luckily I antisipated this and I was wearing pants that hidded this. But still it was very strange to be among my family this way.
I asked my sister if we could do the dishes and she agreed. As soon as were making some noise in the kitchen I asked her to touch my cock.
Not so greedy, she responded. First business than pleasure.
While doing the dishes she asked me alot of things about my sexlife. I answered honestly to al of them. This made my embarrassment slowly go away to make place for arousal. Maybe I didn't need that string after all. It even started to hurt.
We where nearly finished when she ordered me to show her how much I needed to fuck my wife again. My hart skiped a beat and I looked at her doubtfully. You heared me well, show me your hard penis.
I closed my eyes ,zipped open my pants and took out my swollen cock. You are not getting away this easy, remove the rope, let go of your penis. I immediately did what I was ordered.
Now look me in the eyes and ask me what you need me to ask. There I stood, in my parental kitchen, with a boner in front of my sister. "Can you please convince my wife to have sex with me again?" I asked. She took out her smartphone and made a picture of my cock. I'll see what I can do, she replyed, now you can put away your to so we can finish things here.
Once we were finished we got back to the living room. My cock stayed in a semi-erect condition. It wasn't hard, but it stayed big for the rest of the evening.
Finally it was time to go home and in the car my wife asked me how it went with my sister. I told her I asked her and was curious if she managed to convince my wife.
She didn't try, my wife answered. Maybe you were not clear anough, how did you ask her.
I told my wife in detail what happened in the kitchen, and she was proud of me. But she now told me she and my sister made a new agreement. Each time you think you earned the right to fuck me, you send the whatsapp message "I really need it" on her phone. When she feels like it she will invite you to a skype session. You must then accept this invitation and the first image she wants to see is your hard cock. She controls you from than on. If you miss the invitation then you miss the opportunity for a week.
For this evening I wasn't going to fuck, but she allowed me some release. I could use the rest of our trip home to jack off, while I had to focus on driving and my wife talking about things happening on her job. I managed to cum, but there was not a lot of pleasure.
rebekeplex
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by rebekeplex »

Have you made any progress with convincing your sister ? It's been a while since we heard from you