My housemate

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
sillynick
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: My housemate

Post by sillynick »

jessie_james wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:48 pm
sillynick wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:42 pm
James - perhaps you should explain to the lovely Jess all about ruined orgasms so she can decide whether you are really "enjoying" a full orgasm.
Oh, that's what you meant :-P I've seen him do that... I am not sure he is doing it correctly, however. He appears to gets some pleasure out of his ruined orgasms. I've never had one and have never seen anyone do it before. Is there a way I can know if he is doing it correctly? :-)
Jess - this is one time where Sailor Jimmie needs to let you know just when he is getting to the vinegar strokes and is about to have a partially ruined/full orgasm. Then you can start to judge exactly when he should be letting go and allowing Nature to take over without any more stimulation from James. This will obviously take some time and I do not know if you wish to be involved that closely at this point. :-/
Curiosity killed the cat. What if the cat was Schrodinger's cat?
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by ballsfull »

jessie_james wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:48 pm
sillynick wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:42 pm Ballsfull - aaaaawwwwwww..... you spoil all my fun... :-P

James - perhaps you should explain to the lovely Jess all about ruined orgasms so she can decide whether you are really "enjoying" a full orgasm.
Oh, that's what you meant :-P I've seen him do that... I am not sure he is doing it correctly, however. He appears to gets some pleasure out of his ruined orgasms. I've never had one and have never seen anyone do it before. Is there a way I can know if he is doing it correctly? :-)
Jess, it'll take much, much practice and observation with Jimmie to make sure he's doing it correctly.. :lol: :lol:

That said, you should start next week!! Jimmie needs to be allowed to edge, and only edge, for a few days...
Then, he should edge for you a few times first, just to get "wound-up", so to speak....
At that point, he is allowed to spurt...
BUT, as he's pounding away on his little dick, just as he's ready to explode, his hand comes off his dick, and it'll start bobbing and throbbing, as some cum flows out...
If he went a little ~too~ far in stroking, he'll get a spurt or two out, before it just flows out...
Juuuuust right, is when he let's go, and it takes a moment, but then some of his cum flows out, but that's it...
And if done right, he can do that several times... :-D :lol: :lol:
And it's VERY frustrating..... :innocent: :innocent:
Because you've just been drained of all that cum you've been saving... And you didn't get that much pleasure from it...
It's much more groans of frustration because you're not getting any stimulation at just the moment you want it, than it is moans of pleasure... :\'-( :\'-(

But yes, the only way to make sure James is doing it right, is to observe him doing it.... Again, and again.. :-D :-D :-D

Hope that helps... That's what I'm here for... :innocent: :innocent:
Working on exploring "Bondage_Barbi_Doll"'s limits......as well as pushing that little horny slut Stephi's boundries... Plus denying a few other little show-off cock-teasers too...
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

I should add, along with Nick's thought here, is that of course James will ~want~ to go a little too far in stroking, to get more pleasure out of it... So you're going to have to supervise this, of course....

And if strokes too little, nothing happens, and he just starts stroking again until he gets it right... :whistle:

But if he gets to be stroking too long, he'll spurt, and enjoy it... And that's ~not~ a ruined orgasm, and that's to be discouraged...

So it's a fine line, and one that he needs to understand there must be some type of punishment if he goes to far with stroking...
WHAT that punishment is, you'll have to figure out..
Most boys get denied longer between cums, but again, that's something you'll have to decide for James... ;-) :-D
Working on exploring "Bondage_Barbi_Doll"'s limits......as well as pushing that little horny slut Stephi's boundries... Plus denying a few other little show-off cock-teasers too...
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

Jess, how about "BB Jimmie" for a nickname?
Or "BB" for short....

Blue-Balls.... Full, swollen, denied, achy, blue-balls.... :w00t: :w00t:
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

jessie_james wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:18 pm Last post for a little while. I've had a change in plans for this evening. A few of my girlfriends decided to get together tonight for dinner, it could be late so I told James we will put our activity off until tomorrow. James had this pleading look in his eyes, and asked if we can do the tease before I leave for dinner (in about two hours). What do you guys think? Should I let him have it tonight? Or should we wait until tomorrow?
James wants to cum, today, tonight, tomorrow, and every moment of every day...
Always know that...

But that's not up to James... It's up to you......and what fits ~your~ schedule...
And it doesn't look like it fits your schedule for today... ;-)
So this is one of those executive decisions you'l have to make for James.. :lol: :lol:
But since you asked for opinions, he can wait a day... :-P :-P

He'll just appreciate your permission, and cum harder, that much more, tomorrow... :-D :lol: :-D :lol:
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

ruinedceijames wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:05 pm :\'-( I never realized how hard this stuff is when someone holds you accountable. Thank you Jessica, I look forward to tomorrow night.
James, I'm proud of you.... For being a good boy for Jess....
I have no doubt she (and all of us) appreciates it... :-)

And you may just have one of your best orgasms ever, tomorrow night...
No pressure, but don't blow it...today.. :lol: :lol:
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

Rock. Hard... :w00t: :w00t:

Woke up, read this, and that's what I am....

Rock. Hard... And have to admit, drooling a little myself... :blush: :blush:

Great job, Jess!!
And, great job, James!!
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

GREAT write-up of Jimmie's little "Cumming Out" party, Jess! Well done!
Sounds like Jimmie got all of his "treat" that he's been saving up too!!
Can't wait to hear how it all went from the little cum-slut's point of view... :lol: :lol:

That said, I know it felt sooooo good to finally be allowed to blast that pent-up load...
Well done for saving it, Jimmie... VERY good boy... :yes:

And now time to fill those drain balls all the way back up!
Stay hydrated, Jimmie, and edging will help you get them full and needy in no time... :-P :-P

AND, very sweet of Jess to buy you some extra gum... Have a feeling you're gonna need it... :lol: :lol:

Regardless, for this morning: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

James, I wanted to greet you with a nice little picture when you got on here after class....
A little "reward", so to speak... :-D :-D

I'm not sure exactly the path that'll get you here, but....allow me to predict your future... :-D :lol:

tumblr_myld7s3h2n1t3fshlo1_1280.png
tumblr_myld7s3h2n1t3fshlo1_1280.png (560.66 KiB) Viewed 2387 times
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

ruinedceijames wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:57 pm As far as this morning from my perspective: it was actually really good. I came and came and I was still horny! The idea of doing that again is such a turn-on!

The only thing is my throat felt all gummed up for most of the morning and part of the afternoon until I bought a coke and just downed it.
Well now you know to start your day with more than just a piece of gum, huh?? :lol: :lol:

But yeah, I'll bet you ARE still quite horny... :lol:
And I'm sure Jess won't make you wait tooooo many more days before you get to stroke off again....

Or at least stroke until you ~almost~ get off again... :-P :-P

Because don't forget, she really wants to learn about "ruined" orgasms..... You lucky dawg, you... :-D :lol: :-D :lol:
sillynick
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by sillynick »

I seem to recall Jess saying that she was interested in BB building up a nice big load for her. Perhaps the rest of this week will just be some edging, say 15 or 20 times a day until the weekend when Jess may eventually allow BB ruin his orgasm into a shot glass for her.

Just thinking aloud though. :whistle:
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

James, I'm laying in bed right now, with a raging hard-on​, thinking about your situation...
I know I give you a hard time from time to time :whistle: , but I too, similar to you, am only allowed to cum once a week...
Of course, I get the full orgasm, and haven't had to swallow my cum in many, many weeks, so there's that :lol: :lol:. But just wanted you to know you're not the only one that's not cumming tonight, or most nights..
So stay strong...
We can do it, we don't need to cum... :\'-( :\'-(

That's Jess's job... *moans*
sillynick
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by sillynick »

ballsfull wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:48 am James, I'm laying in bed right now, with a raging hard-on​, thinking about your situation...
I know I give you a hard time from time to time :whistle: , but I too, similar to you, am only allowed to cum once a week...
Of course, I get the full orgasm, and haven't had to swallow my cum in many, many weeks, so there's that :lol: :lol:. But just wanted you to know you're not the only one that's not cumming tonight, or most nights..
So stay strong...
We can do it, we don't need to cum... :\'-( :\'-(

That's Jess's job... *moans*
Ballsfull - if you are controlled then maybe you should ask to join BB's quest and request that your orgasm be ruined until further notice and that if you do not consume your cum from that ruin that your next attempt at ruining your orgasm gets pushed back by, say, 7 days. And perhaps there could be extra edging time made available to you each day as well.

Whaddya think? :unsure:
sillynick
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by sillynick »

jessie_james wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:07 am
sillynick wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:09 am I seem to recall Jess saying that she was interested in BB building up a nice big load for her. Perhaps the rest of this week will just be some edging, say 15 or 20 times a day until the weekend when Jess may eventually allow BB ruin his orgasm into a shot glass for her.

Just thinking aloud though. :whistle:
Nice thinking Nick! ;-)
Thank you. I'm pleased my thinking is possibly inspiring you to assist BB with his dreams and realities.
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

Hi Nick!
I appreciate the thought, but already have ~one~ woman deciding how and when I cum...
Two would be wayyyyy too....too....asking for trouble... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not to mention, sounds like Jess is plenty busy enough with just James...
Controlling a bunch of different boy's orgasms doesn't really seem like the direction she wants to go here...
I think... :w00t: :w00t: