My housemate

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: My housemate

Post by ballsfull »

jessie_james wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 4:18 pmI am enjoying the summer, laying out by the pool and getting a tan!
Hmmmm.... Wonder what James will be thinking about, every day now.... :innocent: :innocent:

As he strokes himself.........but ~doesn't~ cum... :-D :lol: :-D :lol: :-D :lol:
Working on exploring "Bondage_Barbi_Doll"'s limits......as well as pushing that little horny slut Stephi's boundries... Plus denying a few other little show-off cock-teasers too...
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

ruinedceijames wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 2:28 pm Oh man, no kidding! She sends me pictures of her tanned body (non-sexual areas, obviously) and I have to edge three times for each one.
~Only~ three times??
I'll bet you see those pictures, and edge three times per picture.........three or four times a day!! :lol: :lol:

But glad she's staying "in touch" with you... And I know you appreciate her "guidance"... :whistle: ;-)

And James? Just remember, Jess wouldn't be the first girl to cum even harder, knowing there's a boy out there keeping his cum in his balls.....just for her.... Just sayin'.... :whistle: :whistle:
Working on exploring "Bondage_Barbi_Doll"'s limits......as well as pushing that little horny slut Stephi's boundries... Plus denying a few other little show-off cock-teasers too...
sillynick
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by sillynick »

I'm surprised that Jessie hasn't got James getting a nice set of tanlines as well before he is allowed to cum. Just a thought... :innocent:
Curiosity killed the cat. What if the cat was Schrodinger's cat?
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

Hi Jess! :wave:
Pretty sure he meant it would be quite amusing if you made James get a nice tan, while wearing a bikini too... :lol: :lol:
Just to add a little more humiliation to the situation... ;-)

But I suppose, once you beat off in front of a girl, AND eaten your own cum, for her and for her amusement, AND you're not even in a relationship with her...........humiliation is a relative term.. :-D :lol: :-D :lol:
sillynick
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by sillynick »

Hey Jess,

Ballsfull got it in one. A nice set of bikini tan lines for our big time football hewo James would help him with his little selfcontrol problem. :innocent:
tikiliz
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by tikiliz »

So james is still being denied Jess?
You seem to pull a real number on him, love it! :-D
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

*picturing James, flying like Superman, cumming to save the day*

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

James, if it's any consolation, I'm currently on Day 8 of being locked in a metal cock cage...

You could say that *I* am a Man of Steel as well... :-O :-O
sillynick
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by sillynick »

Ballsfull - how long has your wee willy winkie got banged up behind bars this time? Any chance you can get time off for good behaviour?

Good to see Jess still has some time with James now that they have both graduated.
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

sillynick wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:58 am Ballsfull - how long has your wee willy winkie got banged up behind bars this time? Any chance you can get time off for good behaviour?
Time off?? hahahahaha I wish...
My "Review" is tonight, which could mean I get unlocked to cum, or unlocked to edge, and then get re-locked, or it could mean at the end of it, I just STAY locked... NO IDEA what is gonna happen...
Regardless, determined to see this through... Just miss stroking my penis... :\'-( :weep: :\'-( :weep:

https://yourpleasureonly.tumblr.com/pos ... ing-it-now
Sam86
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sam86 »

Hold on ballsfull, your name really fits now does it? :lol:

Thanks for posting the tumblr link, I once visited this one and failed to find it again :-)

Jessie and James: this Thread is very entertaining to read, keep up the fun :-)
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

Sam86 wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:46 pm Hold on ballsfull, your name really fits now does it? :lol:
You have ~NO~ friggin' idea.... :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep:
sillynick
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by sillynick »

Ballsfull - what was the decision of the review the other night? Did they Board decide to give you an early parole? Or have you been sentenced to a longer lock up due to bad behaviour?
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

sillynick wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:02 pm Ballsfull - what was the decision of the review the other night? Did they Board decide to give you an early parole? Or have you been sentenced to a longer lock up due to bad behaviour?
Free at last!....Free at last!!! Not ~early~ parole, but yes, I was released Friday night, and with much teasing, was allowed what was a fan-freakin-tastic full-stroked 10-days-worth-of-load orgasm!! Woot!-WOOOT!!!

And then Saturday night, got to RUIN an orgasm, to help relieve some remaining load pressure in my balls... :yes: :yes:

https://yourpleasureonly.tumblr.com/pos ... -countdown
Sam86
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sam86 »

ballsfull wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:08 pm
sillynick wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:02 pm Ballsfull - what was the decision of the review the other night? Did they Board decide to give you an early parole? Or have you been sentenced to a longer lock up due to bad behaviour?
Free at last!....Free at last!!! Not ~early~ parole, but yes, I was released Friday night, and with much teasing, was allowed what was a fan-freakin-tastic full-stroked 10-days-worth-of-load orgasm!! Woot!-WOOOT!!!

And then Saturday night, got to RUIN an orgasm, to help relieve some remaining load pressure in my balls... :yes: :yes:

https://yourpleasureonly.tumblr.com/pos ... -countdown
Lucky boy

I had to stay in chastity tonight, no edging. (Not even thinking about cumming)