My housemate

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: My housemate

Post by ballsfull »

looksee73 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:44 pm This has been a fun read. I hope the players involved choose to continue posting.
You and me both, looksee... You and me both... :unsure: :unsure:
Working on exploring "Bondage_Barbi_Doll"'s limits......as well as pushing that little horny slut Stephi's boundries... Plus denying a few other little show-off cock-teasers too...
sillynick
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by sillynick »

Evening all. How's our hero doing this week? Is he all horny and backed up? I wonder what fresh hell...I mean fun and mind expanding activities Jess has for BB this weekend. :w00t:
Curiosity killed the cat. What if the cat was Schrodinger's cat?
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

jessie_james wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:38 pm He has been begging for release all weekend! He hasn't so much asked verbally, but he begs with his eyes. I will give him permission soon, but I'm not saying when.
I bet he has... :lol: :lol: It's hard to think of much else, when permission seems so close, and yet.. :whistle: :whistle:
But I'm THRILLED he's been saving it for you... As long as he thinks he's about to be allowed to cum, and allowed to "perform" for you, the more he'll want to keep all that load pent-up in his balls... :innocent: :innocent:
jessie_james wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:38 pm We had several conversations about cum eating just out of earshot of other people, which made him both excited and nervous as he did not want to be overheard talking about it.
He's probably drooling in his shorts every time he sees you by now...

Hair trigger, Jess... Hair trigger... :lol: :lol:
Working on exploring "Bondage_Barbi_Doll"'s limits......as well as pushing that little horny slut Stephi's boundries... Plus denying a few other little show-off cock-teasers too...
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

Ryuzaki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by Ryuzaki »

I'm in a similar situation :D practice makes perfect. I enjoyed reading this.
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

Jess? How is the poor, poor, denied boy doing??
I'm actually getting a little worried about him.... :-O :-O
I'm sure his balls are at a constant ache by now.... And believe me, I know that feeling.... :\'-( :\'-(

It's even crossed my mind that poor little James might just wake up some night to being the wet, sticky, winner, of his own "Wet-Dream Contest".... :-O :-O

Unless that's your goal, of course... :lol: :lol:
In that case, it's probably best to put James to bed every night, tucking him in yourself....
And making sure his hands are tied securely behind his back... :-O :-O

He won't sleep all that comfortably at first.... He'll get used to it though....
But he won't be tempted to sneak in a quick un-allowed beat-off spurt either.... And we ~don't~ want that....
AcRocha
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AcRocha »

@Ballsfull I'm not sure but maybe Jess doesn't like posting... Which would explain why she doesn't (post (much)) ^^ Just be patient ^^
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

AcRocha wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:15 pm @Ballsfull I'm not sure but maybe Jess doesn't like posting... Which would explain why she doesn't (post (much)) ^^ Just be patient ^^
You're probably right...

Sure does appear that she likes to keep James with full pair of needy blue-balls though... :\'-( :\'-(
looksee73
Explorer
Explorer

Post by looksee73 »

That's mighty damn good imagination! Thanks for sharing your fun with us! (And no worries about being busy, that's what college life is all about.)
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

Am I the only one ~rock~ hard, at the thought of James getting to beat off for Jess......twice... *moans*

How humiliating, to have a condom full of cum in your mouth, while you're sitting in class with a bunch of young, hot co-eds sitting right next to you... :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
No ~wonder~ he was so excited!!
sillynick
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by sillynick »

jessie_james wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:11 pm Sorry I haven't been here in a while, I've been busy.

James had a large ejaculation into a condom yesterday morning. I had him tie it off so it was all contained in the end, cut off the dangly bit and carry his little liquid filled bubble with him to class in his mouth. Twenty minutes into class, he was supposed to bite and chew until he got his reward. He was humiliated in two ways, his breath, and the latex that remained in his mouth until class ended. He enjoyed it so much he came back home afterwards and immediately jerked off (I gave him permission to do so). I can't believe how excited that experience made him.
Nice one Jess. I hope when he got home he got to ruin himself into another condom to give himself a tasty treat for the next class he had to go to. :look:
tikiliz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tikiliz »

Are Jessica and you still playing ruinedceijames?
Has been a while since the last update and really curious how things are going! :-)
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

James, not sure if you and Jess have gone your separate ways yet, but either way, you might let her know that you won't cum except by a text message from her... :w00t: :w00t:

No matter what she's doing going forward, it wouldn't take much time for her to send you a "permission" text... :-D :-D
~When~ she feels you deserve it... :lol: :lol:

Regardless, congrats to both you and Jess for your graduation!!
sillynick
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by sillynick »

Congratulations Jessie and Ballsfull for graduating. Hopefully you both stay in touch so you can get what Jessie thinks you deserve.
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

sillynick wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 12:22 pm Congratulations Jessie and Ballsfull for graduating. Hopefully you both stay in touch so you can get what Jessie thinks you deserve.
LOL! Nick.....duuuuuude..... Gotta stay with it here.... hahaha

~James~ and Jess have just graduated....

It's been a few years for Ballsfull... QUITE a few years... *big sigh*