My housemate

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
sillynick
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: My housemate

Post by sillynick »

ballsfull wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:08 pm

And then Saturday night, got to RUIN an orgasm, to help relieve some remaining load pressure in my balls... :yes: :yes:

https://yourpleasureonly.tumblr.com/pos ... -countdown
Remaining pressure? You obviously didn't take full advantage of the initial orgasm allowed to you on Friday night if you had to relieve some remaining pressure on Saturday.
Curiosity killed the cat. What if the cat was Schrodinger's cat?
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: My housemate

Post by ballsfull »

sillynick wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:16 pm
ballsfull wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:08 pm And then Saturday night, got to RUIN an orgasm, to help relieve some remaining load pressure in my balls... :yes: :yes:

https://yourpleasureonly.tumblr.com/pos ... -countdown
Remaining pressure? You obviously didn't take full advantage of the initial orgasm allowed to you on Friday night if you had to relieve some remaining pressure on Saturday.
Well, usually when I've had to "save up" my cum, when I finally get to ~pop~, it doesn't all come out....
Clearly, it always feels sooooo good to finally cum, but it always seems like there's more ~ready to go~, very quickly after my first orgasm... Call it reserve, or the 2nd-string called up for action and ready to blow, or whatever, but yeah, when I've had a pent-up load for a week or more, need a COUPLE of full orgasms to feel like I got it all spurted out...
Maybe it's different for different guys, but for better or worse, that's how it is for me...
Working on exploring "Bondage_Barbi_Doll"'s limits......as well as pushing that little horny slut Stephi's boundries... Plus denying a few other little show-off cock-teasers too...