My housemate

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
JosyJoy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): I have currently no opportunity to hold my Orgasm back for a specific Woman. But i'm doing it anyways.

Re: My housemate

Post by JosyJoy »

you are, indeed, very lucky.
live to serve
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by ballsfull »

Well, James, if you're not already there, you need to make sure you ask Jessica for ~permission~ to cum... Every. Time...

If she wants to watch, fine... If not, that's fine too...
But you shouldn't be allowed to cum just any ole' time you want to...

And of course, eat it whenever you're allowed to spurt..

And I'm going to post this too, just to make sure Jessica see's it...
I have a feeling you're one of those boys that loves to sneak off for a quick wank, without permission to do so...

And Jessica, I sent this to James as a PM, so you should be expecting him to start being ~realllllllly~ nice to you from now on.... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Working on exploring "Bondage_Barbi_Doll"'s limits......as well as pushing that little horny slut Stephi's boundries... Plus denying a few other little show-off cock-teasers too...
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

And James, you really need to put a show on for Jessica....

Don't cum for 3-4 days, so you'll have a nice load built up...
Naked, lay on your back on your bed, and bring your legs back over your hips, so your knees are about even with your shoulders...
Then just start jacking your little dick for her...

I'm sure she'd love to see that facial you give yourself...

And I'd pay no attention to her when she pulls out her cell phone... I'm sure it's nothing...
You just keep jacking until you get that load out...

She'll be thinking of you for days... I promise... hahahaha
Working on exploring "Bondage_Barbi_Doll"'s limits......as well as pushing that little horny slut Stephi's boundries... Plus denying a few other little show-off cock-teasers too...
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

ruinedceijames wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:43 pm It appears you have given her an idea, she likes the facial idea.
Fantastic!! Put your heart into it, James! Give her a good show....

And Jessica, definitely make sure he keeps his cum in his balls until you're ready for him to spurt...
That way he'll always be ready and full.......for when ~you~ want him to pop...

Have fun!! And clearly, James is very lucky to have you as such an understanding housemate...
Be a good boy for Jessica, James, and do what you're told..... ;-)
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

Forgot to add:
Jessica, to help James build up more ~juice~ faster, you must, must, must have him show you what "edging" is...

You'll love it!!

And have him do it regularly... Numerous times a day is not too much, time permitting... :-D :-D
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

jessie_james wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:49 pm
ballsfull wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:12 pm Forgot to add:
Jessica, to help James build up more ~juice~ faster, you must, must, must have him show you what "edging" is...
You'll love it!!
And have him do it regularly... Numerous times a day is not too much, time permitting... :-D :-D
You were right! I love it so much I decided to create an account. His assignment today was to do the four tease Piper series (without the chastity cage and without orgasm at the end). He appears to be a little unhappy because of all the edging, but I know he is loving the attention.

A little story about James, he and I are in college together and his last task that included consumption was about an hour before his class. He told me he was worried someone in the class was going to smell it on his breath, I told him he needs to invest in gum :-P . Anyway, I was trying to think of a nickname to give him that would sound innocent around others, but reminds him I am fully aware of his little fetish. I would appreciate suggestions.
Hi Jessica!! (Should we call you Jess, Jessica, Jessie??)
Anyway, LOVE that you're getting into this with James, and don't let him fool you... Yes, you're right, he is LOVING this, edging for you, I assure you, but at the same time, probably concerned you might "out him" to others... So keep reassuring him you won't, as long as he does what you tell him to... :whistle: :whistle:

And :lol: at the phrase "included consumption".. :lol: :lol:
Think of it more as his "treat".. :-D :-D
"Time for your treat, James.." :-P :-P
And yes, he'll be wanting a LOT of gum form now on... :-D :lol: :-D :lol:

Can think of several nicknames, :-D :lol: but not any that come to mind that won't offer some clue to others... :-/
Gotta think about this one...

Regardless, THRILLED you've got your own account now... Welcome to the craziness of orgasm denial!!
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

"Sailor" ?? Or "Sailor Jimmie" ?
Because he's such a fan of Navy...Seaman.. (Semen) :-D :-D

It's grasping, I know, but hard to disguise the phrase "cum slurper".. :lol: :lol:
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

James, I'm guessing Jess has gone out for the evening, as any young college co-ed would be doing on a Saturday night, probably out with her girlfriends, drinking, dancing with guys, and doing `everything~ she can to keep from spilling the beans to her girlfriends allllllllll about your little cum-eating fetish... :lol: :lol:

And you home, doing your "Piper" assignment, jacking and edging as instructed... :wave:
I just wanted to make sure you're being a good boy for Jess, and making those balls nice and full and swollen for her...

Regardless, remember, TOMORROW night is your big night, James... DON'T "blow it" tonight... Literally....
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

ruinedceijames wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:47 am Thanks for reminding me about her knowing my secret, she has been good about not telling anyone so far... that should be a good sign, right? Anyway, I am sure she won't say anything.
Or maybe, she and her girlfriends are at the bar, huddled at their table, all laughing their asses off as they read this thread on Jess's phone... :lol: :lol:

But you're probably right... ;-) She seems like she'll be good about keeping your little secret...

At least as long as you do what she tells you... :-D :-D
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

James, has Jess seen your Tumblr yet??
I'm sure she'll ~love~ this post... :-D :lol: :-D :lol:

http://ceidares.tumblr.com/post/155485938243

Usually I cum on Saturday nights.... But in honor of your big "Coming Out" show for Jess tomorrow night, I think I'm gonna save it tonight (like you) and celebrate with you tomorrow night!!
Let's make it a good one!! :-D :-D :-D
sillynick
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by sillynick »

I'm sure our hero, Sailor Boy, is looking forward to tonights happy event. Has anyone let Jess know that the best bit for our eager hero is when he lets go and stops all stimulation just as he feels his cum start to climb out of his balls to make its way down his throat? :devil:
Curiosity killed the cat. What if the cat was Schrodinger's cat?
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

ruinedceijames wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:47 pm Found a note this morning from Jessica for me to find some related tumblr posts and indicate which one I like the best.
http://ceidares.tumblr.com/post/1583102 ... ne-jessica
Of course you do, little Jimmy... That's the one where ~Jess~ is stroking you off, isn't it??

But I'm sure it'll be MUCH, MUCH more entertaining for her if you do it allll yourself as she watches, don't you think?? :-D :lol:
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

sillynick wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:49 pm I'm sure our hero, Sailor Boy, is looking forward to tonights happy event. Has anyone let Jess know that the best bit for our eager hero is when he lets go and stops all stimulation just as he feels his cum start to climb out of his balls to make its way down his throat? :devil:
Hi Nick!
I was going to suggest to Jess she watch our favorite Seaman demonstrate ruined orgasms for her very soon, but for tonight I think he deserves his "treat" for all the hard work and effort he's put into this, leading up to tonight...

I think that's fair, but it's Jess with the actual "on-the-spot" POV.. :whistle:
And I think we have seen that we can trust her instincts and judgement... :yes:
No need to rush things...

And as we go along for the ride here, there will be plenty of exciting ways for Jess to keep that cum boiling in Jimmie's swollen blue-balls... :innocent:
sillynick
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by sillynick »

Ballsfull - aaaaawwwwwww..... you spoil all my fun... :-P

James - perhaps you should explain to the lovely Jess all about ruined orgasms so she can decide whether you are really "enjoying" a full orgasm.
Curiosity killed the cat. What if the cat was Schrodinger's cat?
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

ruinedceijames wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:39 pm I am looking forward to it, but with a little apprehension, I haven't swallowed a full orgasm (only ruined) yet.
I wouldn't worry too much about it, Jimmie..
You'll probably be so nervous, your soft little penis will probably be spraying your jizz all over anyway... :lol: :lol:
Very little will make it into your mouth, I'm sure... You'll be okay... :-P

Make a mess on your face and sheets though... :-D :lol: :-D :lol: