KCTC Barbie - Birth of a Tease 6

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

KCTC Barbie - Birth of a Tease 6

Post by KittyZateez »

Me and my friend Sofia were both given makeovers by my sexy sister Amber and her gorgeous friend Chantal, and they helped us get all dressed up to go shopping. Sofia and I were dressed sexy, but it was nothing compared to Amber and Chantal...they both had on low-cut angora sweaters, tight little miniskirts and sky-high heels. They were really hot to trot, and they had already begun giving us a master class in the fine art of prick teasing...
Sheer6.jpg
Sheer6.jpg (305.37 KiB) Viewed 1400 times
We had met up with some boys we knew from school, my friend Timmy and some of his friends. The hot older girls led us all through the mall, strutting along in front of us in their sexy outfits and spike heels, and it was really something to watch as they showed themselves off for everyone around us. Everywhere I looked, people were noticing them, and most of them were quite admiring of these two girls' brazen sexuality...

And now we stood right outside The Wild Pair, a shoe store that features a wide variety of sexy high-heeled shoes and boots. They had lots of open-toed high-heeled sandals like the ones Amber was wearing (you know, " stripper shoes"), and their selection of boots included many made of black leather or vinyl, some in the thigh-high style that Chantal had on...and all with stiletto heels!

As we approached the store, I had noticed my friend Timmy ogling Chantal as she walked along in front of us. She was wearing a pair of simply outrageous thigh-high black leather spike-heeled boots, and I saw him openly staring at them. They were very appealing...I found myself being somewhat fascinated by them too, but as I looked at Timmy watching her, I couldn't resist having a little fun with him!

For some reason it felt really natural to tease him about it a little...so I playfully confronted him about the way he was staring at her boots, and he admitted that he thought they were very sexy. And, to my delight, he did it with a considerable amount of embarrassment...

I was surprised by how excited I got by his nervousness as I listened to him confess his attraction to Chantal and her sexy boots, and then I had a naughty idea...so I called out to her and announced that Timmy really loved her boots! It was a spur of the moment reaction, and I was surprised at myself when I did it, but the moment the words came out I felt another rush of excitement...

Chantal knew exactly what to do for some reason, and she added to my fun by coming right over to us and confronting him about it too. She stood right in front of him and proclaimed that she knew how much boys just loved boots like that. She then looked at me and suggested that my little "boyfriend" might like it if I wore boots like that for him, saying that The Wild Pair had lots of boots just like hers!

I could see the look on Timmy's face - he was confused, excited, and overwhelmed - like he had been swept up in a whirlwind. Not only did she tease him about his obvious arousal and his excited reaction to her sexy boots, but she had also suggested that he and I were a couple!

Timmy liked me - I knew he did - and I liked him too, but he was just too shy around girls, especially a pretty girl like me, to do anything about it.

And I was just beginning to understand how empowering that could be...that he simply would not take the lead in our interactions. At first I didn't know how to handle that, but Amber and Chantal were already engaged in the process of teaching me how I could be in charge of my relationship with him.

It was very exciting to begin to realize and accept that I could be the one making the moves on him, I could encourage him to take me out...make him do things for me...and there were little rewards I could give him for his obedience!

Timmy and I both watched as Chantal acknowledged his interest in her boots, and she looked down at them and put on a little show for us, cooing, "Mmmm...I just LOVE wearing these boots! They make me feel soooo sexy!"

And she reached down and tugged on the tops of each slutty boot, tightening up the leather so it was smoothed out over her gorgeous legs. "And like I said..." and she looked at me knowingly, continuing, "boys love them too!" And she glanced at Timmy and said, "Isn't that right, Timmy!" He didn't speak...I got the feeling that he simply couldn't...but he just nodded gently instead.

Chantal looked back down at herself and turned her body from side to side, lifting each boot up on tippy-toe and moving it around, giving both of us a delightful view of exactly how powerful and seductive those fabulously sexy boots were. And then she looked up at him again and smiled at his approving stare, looked at me and winked, and then just spun around on the spike heels of those boots and marched right into the shoe store.

We both just stood there for a moment, a little hypnotized by the sheer visual impact of Chantal's brazen seductive display, and I glanced over at Timmy and saw how he was still watching her as she strutted into the store. Her power over him was undeniable...and I suddenly felt a rush of desire to have that power too. I was beginning to understand exactly how easy it could be to acquire it and use it to my advantage! Could it be as simple as putting on a sexy pair of boots like that??

Meanwhile, we looked at the sexy shoes in the store window, and I noticed Timmy's eyes darting from one pair to another, each pair of shoes catching and holding his gaze for a moment. He fell silent, as though he was intimidated by them, and I was intrigued by his reaction...did these sexy shoes really hold some kind of power over him?

Suddenly I saw a very pretty salesgirl in the store, and initially she didn't acknowledge us as she looked down at her phone, but then she smiled as she looked up and noticed the two older girls (Amber and Chantal) strutting into the store with an entourage of friends (me and Sofia) and admirers (Timmy and his friends).

When she saw Amber and Chantal, she recognized them and put her phone away, greeting them warmly. Looking at these pretty girls hug each other and admire each other's outfits and appearance was something to see, and we all watched as they fawned over each other.

The salesgirl was dressed very much like Chantal, with a fluffy white angora sweater, black leather miniskirt and black thigh-high spike-heeled boots. She had dark brown hair falling down her back, long and straight, but her facial features were darker and more aggressive looking than Chantal's. Her makeup style was darker too, almost gothic, and her lips were painted in a deep, dark blood-red color.

And she wore a tough-looking black leather belt, draped on an angle from her waist to her hips, and she had a black leather collar around her neck which further added to her aggressive style. But there was also a distinct femininity and softness to her look, created by the beautiful white angora sweater she wore, which was an off-the shoulder wrap style that criss-crossed down the front. She had a couple of sexy-looking necklaces around her neck too dangling down toward her low-cut cleavage - she was simply breathtaking!

We all lingered around the store for a moment, and I could tell that the boys were obviously intimidated by all the overtly feminine styles of sexy shoes being displayed everywhere. They were clearly out of their element, and they just didn't know what to do with themselves. They were definitely feeling quite awkward, surrounded by all the brazen femininity...and I quickly noticed how they were all simply drooling over the sexy salesgirl, stealing glances at her when she wasn't looking.

But she knew they were watching, and I studied her carefully as she ignored them for a while, letting them watch her, but then suddenly she'd look right at them, causing them to look away. She'd smile as her gaze confronted them, because she clearly knew they liked the way she looked.

But her appearance also made them nervous, and again I was being taught how dressing sexy seems to make boys behave a certain way...how their arousal can be used against them...

But soon Amber called out to me, "Hey Barbie, come on over and meet Sasha!", and I went over and greeted her. Her tough-looking demeanor contrasted with the nice, sweet tone of voice she used when addressing me, and she greeted me warmly, hugging me softly, causing our boobs to push together.

I found myself becoming instantly attracted to her...she really was gorgeous, and the way she looked...the way she was dressed...really added to her distinct femininity and sex appeal. I could see why all the boys couldn't take their eyes off her!

She then backed away from me a little, looked at all of us with a big smile and said, "So what can we do for you girls today? On the prowl for some sexy new shoes?"

Amber answered, "Well, I think Chantal and I are pretty well equipped, although I do see some new styles that we'd like to try on. But I've been trying to convince Barbie and Sofia here of the benefits of a nice sexy pair of really high heels!"

Sasha looked at me and smiled, saying "Yeah, they do have their advantages - first you need to learn how to stand and walk properly in them, but I think you'll find plenty of reasons why it's worth it! The way they look to members of the opposite sex is one thing, and the way you look when you strut around and show off for them really helps with that! But most importantly, there's this unmistakable feeling of power you feel when you wear them..."

And she looked at Timmy right then, making it clear that the "advantages" she was referring to, and the "power" she mentioned, had something to do with him. And then she looked at me and said sweetly, "So tell me, Barbie...who's this? Your boyfriend??" There was that suggestion again! Timmy just stared at her, unable to speak...

I paused for a moment, not knowing how to respond before simply saying, "Oh, this is Timmy!" Sasha looked him right in the eye as she put her hands on her hips and slowly moved toward him, pivoting her hips with each slow, deliberate step she took. Timmy couldn't take his eyes off her!

She then extended her hand, doing it in the same way that Amber had done when she met him earlier, and Timmy reached out and gently kissed her fingers. She allowed it for a second or two and then pulled them away from him abruptly, leaving him bent forward, and said, "Well now, why don't you girls pick out some pairs of shoes you'd like to try on, and I'm going to have to get my assistant to help us!"

"Yoohoo, James!" she called out playfully, "We have customers!" Out came this cute young guy, obviously in a little bit of a hurry in response to Sasha's call. "Why don't you help out Barbie and her friend here, okay sweetie? If you do a good job for them, then maybe we'll close down the store, and you and I can, um..." And her voice trailed off as she opened her mouth and licked her lips suggestively. James watched her intently, and I could see his breathing getting deeper and faster. What was up with that?

"Yes, Sasha", he said sheepishly, looking at her an then down at the ground, seemingly a little embarrassed about something. I was surprised - I really didn't know why he was acting like that, but it was clear he was excited about something, something that Sasha was referring to but hadn't let us in on...yet...

All the girls began moving around the store, admiring all the different styles of sexy shoes and boots, and there wasn't a single pair that didn't have sky-high heels. I noticed a pair very much like the ones Amber was wearing, a sexy black open-toed platform sandal style with shiny little ankle straps and stiletto heels, and I picked them up, showing them to Timmy. He looked at them blankly, and I playfully said, "Do you like these, Timmy? Should I try them on for you??"

He answered without hesitation, "Wow - those are hot!" I noticed that he was starting to become more comfortable with the idea of admiring us girls and our sexy appearances...and telling us how much he liked us! I just smiled at his reaction, feeling the thrill of having his complete attention like that. Sasha had James go in the back to get them, and he came back out with a pair in my size.

I plopped myself down on a stool as James knelt before me. I started to take off my boot, but Sasha quickly corrected me, saying "No, no, Barbie! Let James do that, that's what he's here for!" I just smiled and presented my sexy ankle boot to him, and he reached out and wiggled it off my foot. Timmy just stood there and watched.

Off came the other boot, and James put the sexy open-toed sandal on me, gently guiding the fleshy sole of my dainty foot inside the vamp of the shoe. He then skillfully wrapped the sexy strap around my ankle and fastened it through the clasp. My foot instantly felt perched up quite high by the curvy design of the pretty shoe, and I rested the high heel on the floor, wiggling my ankle round and round as James put the other shoe on me.
hotshannon008.jpg
hotshannon008.jpg (66.64 KiB) Viewed 1400 times
With both shoes on now, I bent both knees, positioning my legs so I could stand up, but I instantly felt wobbly and unbalanced, and I teetered on the heels just a bit. "Careful, Barbie," Sasha said as she watched, "make sure to flex your foot muscles a bit, you have to tighten them to help keep your balance. Shoes like that are kinda dangerous...in more ways than one!"

"Oh, my word!" I said, as I tried to stand up, "I'm not sure I can do this!" But I followed her suggestion, flexing the muscles in my feet, and instantly I felt things getting easier. The wobbliness disappeared, and a feeling of power started to grow inside me as I felt the strength of my feet starting to stabilize them.

I looked at Timmy, and saw that his eyes were simply glued to my pretty feet in those sexy shoes, and Sasha suggested, "Maybe your boyfriend can help you up!" Now, why didn't I think of that?

Without saying a word, Timmy offered me his arm, and I beamed back at him as I took it. With his help, it was easy to stand up, and since the heels on these shoes were 6" high, my increased height was instantly obvious. I'm a tall girl to begin with, almost as tall as Timmy without heels, so I was already taller than him in the ankle boots I had worn to the mall that day.

But now I simply towered over him in the 6" heels, and he looked up at me with obvious admiration. I released his arm and just stood there for a moment, posing a bit and putting my hands on my hips while he watched. His eyes moved up and down my body as he immediately noticed little details about the way the sexy shoes changed my appearance.

Sasha saw him looking at me and commented, "See how those high heels make your butt stick out a bit more? It's because of the way your feet are lifted up on tippy-toe like that. And it helps if you rotate your hips forward a bit. Here, let me show you..."

She came toward me and showed me what she meant, standing still for a moment and then rotating her hips forward, causing her butt to stick out and pushing her chest forward too. The effect was magnetic, and we all watched in amazement as this tantalizing young girl demonstrated how a girl can keep her balance in sexy high heels, and how the act of balancing also allows her to display her body quite delightfully.

I spread my feet a bit and shifted my weight from one leg to the other, feeling my balance improve a little. Moving back and forth felt awkward at first, but I quickly began to get the hang of it, letting the strength in my feet and ankles help with my stability. And then I stood with my weight equally distributed on both feet and tried what she suggested.

Sasha was right about the way the shoes changed my figure, and rolling my hips forward really accentuated the change. My ass looked amazing, sticking out more and looking a little bigger and curvier. And I found myself sticking my chest out too, and Sasha noticed it and said, "That's it, Barbie, don't be afraid to stick out your titties to help keep your balance."

I giggled at her openly sexual comment, and I took a quick breath and pushed my chest out farther, and I could feel how doing that rotated my hips forward a little more, causing my ass to stick out even further. Timmy continued to ogle me from behind as I admired myself and posed for him.

I turned toward him and grinned as he looked up into my eyes, and said innocently, "What do you think, Timmy? You like these sexy shoes on me??" Again, his level of comfort at being questioned about the way I looked in these sexy shoes had obviously increased, because he instantly blurted out, "Oh yeah, you look fantastic!"

Sasha added, "Try taking a few steps, and don't worry, I think your little admirer here will offer his kind assistance!"

I took a couple of very small, slow steps toward a full-length mirror, and stood there, pivoting back and forth to look at myself from each side. I alternated between looking at myself and watching Timmy as his eyes moved hungrily over every inch of my body. He blurted, "Oh my god, Barbie, you just look fantastic!"

Up until that moment, he had known me as Barbara, but my sister and Chantal had been calling me Barbie, and they were doing it on purpose. They were encouraging me to express my feminine sexuality in a number of new ways, and giving me that nickname was part of it.

That name had implications of a wilder, prettier version of myself, one with more sex appeal and maturity. And hearing Timmy call me that was a validation of his acceptance of me. And one thing was clear to me now, more than it ever had been - Timmy WANTED me!!

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

Hmmmm...what should Barbie do with Timmy next? Perhaps she could learn some more about the power that high heels hold over boys, and how to use it to her advantage...I wonder who might be able to teach her more about that??

Kitty :love: :love: :love: