KCTC Barbie - Birth of a Tease 5

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

KCTC Barbie - Birth of a Tease 5

Post by KittyZateez »

This is the continuation of the bio of Barbie...one of the new girls employed at Kitty's CockTease Club! And it is an ongoing story about how she began to explore the exquisite pleasures of teasing...or, more precisely, how she was taught about them by her older sister and some other friends...

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

I had been chatting at the mall with my little friend Timmy, who I knew from school, when I noticed him staring at my gorgeous older sister Amber as she came prancing out of a department store with her sexy friend Chantal. She and Chantal were both completely dolled up, dressed just like street-walking strumpets, and their appearance seemed to really get his attention.

They were both wearing gorgeous, designer angora sweaters, low-cut to reveal the tantalizing cleavage they both have, and they had on black velvety miniskirts and sky-high spiked heels. And they both had just paid a visit to their favorite beauty salon, where they had their hair, makeup and nails done up in a very glamorous and seductive style...

I saw Timmy looking at Amber and questioned him about it, pretending not to know her. It was fun to catch him in the act of admiring her, and I enjoyed watching him squirm around nervously, stumbling over his words as he blurted out a stuttering apology to me for doing it.

I got an immediate thrill out of feigning a certain displeasure with him, even though I knew full well that he simply couldn't resist observing Amber's brazen show of femininity. She simply wasn't playing fair...and I immediately realized that I wasn't either! And that was just too bad for him...

You should have seen the look on his face as she came marching over to us, grinning knowingly as she held his gaze. I casually introduced her and told him who she was, offering no explanation at all for not revealing that she was my sister before. He could barely speak as he feasted his eyes on her up close, and she immediately took control of him and made him kiss the back of her hand. Her effect on him was instant and intense.

KCTC Barbie.jpg
KCTC Barbie.jpg (80.17 KiB) Viewed 2244 times

I watched as she playfully suggested that he accompany us to "The Wild Pair", a shoe store that specializes in sexy high-heeled shoes and boots. And then she simply pivoted on her spiked heels and marched away, leaving Timmy in a complete tizzy. His stunned reaction to her was priceless, and I simply ate up the way he just stood there staring at her as she left him right where she had found him.

Several of Timmy's friends were also standing nearby, speechless as they watched Amber strutting away. She was absolutely gorgeous, and she tossed her beautiful blonde hair to one side and glanced back at them, acknowledging their existence for the first time. She then coyly suggested that they come along too, saying that she and Chantal might need their help with something, and these boys were in no position to argue.

And then Amber glanced at me and gave me a look that let me know she was up to something...and I couldn't wait to find out what! I wouldn't have to wait very long...

So Timmy and I followed my sexy sister and her gorgeous friend as they strutted along in front of us, a little ways behind them but still within earshot. I noticed how he seemed quite entranced with the sight of them, and Timmy's friends fell in behind us without question too, responding to Amber's suggestion.

As we all followed them, Amber and Chantal put on quite an awesome display of feminine sex appeal, walking along in a very wiggly and jiggly fashion as their spike heels made click-click-click sounds, echoing through the mall. Their sexy hair was teased up wildly, and it flowed down their backs and swayed back and forth in a very lovely fashion as we watched them from behind.

Amber kept adjusting her skirt as she walked too, because it kept riding up her thighs, revealing her lacy black garter belt. But her sexy wiggly walk was clearly being done on purpose, a performance of sorts, designed to attract attention to her - and to various parts of her sexy body. She and Chantal were really showing themselves off for everyone in sight, and I must say, they were really doing it quite brazenly!

As we proceeded, I continued to playfully engage Timmy in conversation, flirting with him and teasing him for being so enchanted by Amber and Chantal. I asked him if he liked the way Amber looked, and he glanced blankly at me and then looked at her, his eyes quickly inspecting her body from behind, and he sheepishly admitted that he thought she was very sexy.

I was beginning to understand the thrill of encouraging his attention to something, and then scolding him for it. The basics of prick teasing were definitely becoming a little more familiar to me already...and Amber and Chantal were providing a perfect opportunity to explore this dynamic...

I looked ahead at Amber, my eyes moving all over her body and I said playfully, "Yeah, she IS pretty, isn't she, Timmy! And I can't believe how she's dressed!" I continued, "She and Chantal wanted me and Sofia to dress up like that, but we were too embarrassed. Do you like it, or do you think it's just too sexy?"

He hesitated, giving her the once-over again and said, "Well, I....um...wow, they both look really good!" I agreed and said, "Yes, they do, don't they! But Sofia and I were too nervous to dress like that...they wanted us to wear sexy little miniskirts like theirs...and those super-high heels too...I can't believe they can even walk in them!"

Amber and Chantal could hear us talking, and I swear they started strutting along even more seductively when I said that, taking short little mincing steps, really flaunting themselves in those slutty spike heels they had on...

And I watched as Timmy stared down at Amber's feet, perched up high in her spiky stripper shoes, and I couldn't believe how mesmerized he was by them. Stiletto shoes like that, sandals with open toes and open heels, have this wonderful quality of dressing up a girl's pretty feet, but also leaving them undressed, all at the same time. And the tiny little straps around her ankles evoke images of being tied up...almost like little feminine representations of gentle bondage...

Timmy's gaze lingered on Amber a few seconds longer, but then he looked over at Chantal, and his eyes moved slowly up and down over every inch of her luscious black leather boots, ending up on her spiked heels, where they rested for a while...hmmm, what was going on there?? I watched the look on his face, noticing the way he didn't seem to be in control of himself...it was simply fascinating to me!

Right then I continued talking, bringing his attention back to me and my still sexy but kinda toned-down outfit, "Anyway, we didn't feel ready to dress quite that sexy, so instead of the miniskirts, we just wore these nice, tight designer jeans. I love the way they fit me...they're so tight, they were a little hard to put on...but it was worth it, because they make my butt look really curvy..."

Timmy looked at me as I showed off for him, looking down at myself as his eyes moved down my body. I spun around for him, turning away from him so he could see the shape of my lower half, and he said without any further encouragement, "I like jeans like that, Barbara, they look really good on you."

I knew I had him going then, and so I continued, "And we both tried on some really high heels, but we'll need some practice before we can walk in them, and lots more practice to be able to walk like THAT!" And I pointed at the two older girls strutting along in front of us, drawing Timmy's attention back to them.

He stared for a few seconds more, and then looked back at me, not knowing what to do. He was very overwhelmed, both by the sight of such sexy girls prancing along right before his eyes, but also by the way I was talking him. I was being quite open and up front about my quickly maturing femininity, and it was fun pointing out my older sister and her friend's blatant display of pulchritude.

"So instead, we just put on these little ankle boots. They have high heels, but nowhere near as high as those sexy shoes Amber and Chantal are wearing. See?"

And I lifted one sexy little boot up a little, showing the heel to him, and he gazed at it longingly, watching it intently as I put it back down on the ground. "Yeah, Barbara, I like those boots..." The moment he said it, he looked at me, feeling a little embarrassed at his confession, as though he didn't mean to say it, but did it for some unexplained reason.

And that reason was ME...showing him things that turned him on and making him reveal his feelings and confess his desires...it was just a little bit, I know, but this would sow the seeds for more erotic discoveries for the two of us...later!

And I added, "So like I said, we weren't quite ready for miniskirts and really high heels, but when Amber offered to let me borrow this angora sweater, she didn't have to convince me...it's really gorgeous! Do you like it?"

Timmy's eyes moved over the soft, furry pink angora, focusing on my cleavage for a moment, and then he said, "Wow...yeah, it's really nice! I've seen you wear a sweater kinda like that at school..."

I recalled the time I had borrowed another sweater from Amber to wear to school, a pretty, light blue pullover, also made from soft angora fur, but not as sexy as the one I had on now. Timmy seemed quite interested in me that day...and I remembered the way he was acting.

"Yeah, I borrowed that one from Amber too. So you remember it, huh?" I gently stroked the soft pink fur of the one I was wearing for a second and said, "This one is a really high-end designer one, Amber said it was really expensive! Mmmmm....it's so soft, it feels really good on my skin!"

It was like I was giving him permission to admire it, the way I was talking about it and drawing his attention to it. It was very empowering, knowing I could do that to him, coax him into paying attention to me like that, and attract him to me using the girlie things I was wearing...I simply couldn't resist enticing him just a little more!

So I continued, "You wanna touch it, Timmy?" He just looked at it with admiration, the soft furry fabric representing something incredibly feminine, something from his fantasies that he wanted but couldn't have, and he just mindlessly reached out with one hand.

But I dodged his clumsy advance, pulling away and giggling, "Ah-ah-ahh! You can have it in a sec, but you have to promise to be gentle with it, okay? Like I told you, Amber said it's very expensive, and we don't want any of you boys pawing at it and being too rough with it!"

It was like I was treating my fluffy sweater like a rare treasure, a precious artifact that needed to be protected and preserved. Timmy looked completely flabbergasted as I denied him like that, keeping the sweater away from him and giving him conditions which he had to promise to abide by in order to be rewarded with just a simple touch of the exotic, feminine fabric. "I promise!" He said, breathing a little heavier. And then I said slowly, with a big smile, "Okay then, go ahead and touch it...gently!"

And I came closer to him and offered my shoulder to him, and he slowly reached up and rubbed his hand over my shoulder, and down onto the top of my arm. "Wow..." he panted, absolutely enchanted with the feeling of the furry angora, "that's sooo nice!" I allowed his touch for just a couple seconds more, letting him caress the sensual fabric for just a moment longer - and then I pushed his hand away gently and said, "That's enough!"

I looked him in the eye and noticed his complete obedience, the way he simply allowed me to deny him any more of the furry angora, and he just let his hand fall down and whispered "Wow"...like he was in a kind of trance!

And I had another wonderful realization as I truly began to flex my newfound feminine power over him for the first time. He had instantly become so passive, so docile, just from simply being confronted by my furry, fetishy, effeminate item of clothing. It was absolutely thrilling!

"Thanks hon!" I said sweetly, drinking in his obvious excitement at being allowed to share in the sensual, feminine fabric. He continued to stare at the soft, pink sweater, his eyes moving dreamily over it, pausing occasionally on my half-revealed breasts...

I knew I had his complete attention for the time being, but for some reason I wanted to get back to directing him to observe the appearance of my older sister and her sexy friend, and I really wanted to have a little more fun with his undeniable attraction to them!

And it occurred to me that I had already pointed out Amber's sexy high-heels, but when I glanced forward at the girls again, I eyed Chantal's black leather boots and I decided to see what he thought of them...

So as we continued to follow Amber and Chantal along, I casually watched him, noticing how he was looking at Chantal's boots also. So then I said, "So...did you notice Chantal sexy boots? They're really wild, aren't they!"

Timmy stared at them for a moment as Chantal paraded along, and he said, "Yeah!" with a definite tone of excitement and fascination. I smiled as I continued to encourage his attention to them, "They look so sexy, kinda powerful somehow, don't you think?"

I could sense that he was getting excited, as his eyes were starting to look a little glazed over as he continued to admire her walking along in such exotic footwear. And having a girl like me right next to him, putting his male desires into words for him, was really overwhelming, and I was really starting to love being able to call attention to my sexy sister and her stunning friend...

Suddenly I had a naughty idea, and I didn't hesitate for one second as I called out, "Hey Chantal! Timmy LOVES your boots!" I looked at him, grinning from ear to ear as Chantal stopped walking and came over toward him. "Is that so, Timmy" she said, her tone of voice a mix of firm accusation and playful flirtation. Amber stopped walking and stood there beaming, knowing Chantal was going to have a little fun with him then...and realizing that I was beginning to learn the tricks of the trade!

KCTC Chantal.jpg
KCTC Chantal.jpg (252.69 KiB) Viewed 2244 times

His face turned red as he attempted to explain himself, "I...I didn't say that, I mean, um...Barbara was just saying how sexy they are, and I..." Chantal cut him off, posing for him, putting her hands on her hips and lifting up the toe of one boot, resting it on the high heel to show it to him, and she said, "It's okay, Timmy, boys just love these boots, I know they do, so you don't need to explain yourself!"

And then she turned to me and said, "Hey Barbie, maybe your little boyfriend here would like to see YOU wear some boots like these for him!" Timmy looked at me and I just smiled broadly at him, not saying a word, observing the look on his face. "They have some boots like these at The Wild Pair...that's where I got these."

I stared at him for a moment, knowing that Chantal calling him my "boyfriend" really caught him off guard. We were friends, but I had kinda hoped it would become more than that, since I thought he was very cute and I liked the way his shyness gave me an advantage over him.

And I knew he liked me too, but it was that very same shyness that was preventing him from asking me out. I was beginning to feel like I was going to have to hit him over the head with a sledgehammer to get him to do it! It never occurred to me that I could simply do it for him...

At school I had already begun making suggestive but rather innocent comments to him, but this was the first time he had ever realized that he could actually be my boyfriend, and that I could be his girl. And the fact that Chantal had suggested it, that SHE was the one who had planted the idea in his head...it was an important realization for me, that a girl could initiate things like that, that SHE could be in control of him...

So there I was, dolled up like every young boy's fantasy girl, looking right into his eyes as Chantal teasingly suggested that the two of us were already a couple...it was just too much! Timmy just stared at me, and I knew right then that things were going to be very different for the two of us from that moment on...

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

Hmmm...I think it's safe to say that a tease has been born, hasn't she! And there will soon be some wild things happening at The Wild Pair...

Kitty :love: :love: :love:
Cps0223
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: KCTC Barbie - Birth of a Tease 5

Post by Cps0223 »

Wow Kitty! Your stories, characters, and interactions, are so real, descriptive, and sexy! I know what it's like to be in Timmy's shoes and be stubborn to ask a girl out. (I got cracked up when you said you wanted to hit him with a sledgehammer in the head lol).I back in the day played sports but came from a very strict background and was nervous to talk to girls who were all dolled and sexied up. I was a good looking guy so I had not problems be part of the "popular" group. but was like they had some "seductive power" over me when i approached and talked to these girls. Anyway amazing story telling, and I can wait to see what happens to your friend "Timmy" in the story. Let the Seduction and Prickteasing begin :-D :love: