*LONG* *GAY* My Adventures

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
actoflove
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

*LONG* *GAY* My Adventures

Post by actoflove »

Spoiler: show
My journey of sexual exploration and trials as a sub
Sorry for the length if you;re just interested in the nasty parts read the red text
Hey fellow explorers I just wanted to write a post to give you some encouragement about finding yourself where you want to be in a sexual relationship as well as give you something hot to read! The course of these events are my first hand accounts recalled from memory based on separate stories I wrote for this forum over the years but never published. All the parts have been have been sort of paraphrased from the separate stories I had written and saved on my computer for relative brevity. I'm wiping this computer to recycle it and I thought I would preserve these stories for the ages. Names have been changed and locations have been left out for privacy obviously. First let me tell you a little about myself. Im a 24 year old engineer from a small (<6000 people) town that moved to a town with a large university. I still live in the college town from. I'm I guess what you'd call a bear or a cub, hairy, chubby but with muscley arms and legs. Roughly average sized cock.

Many years ago I joined this site because I was confused. I was a guy in his early 20s at college wanting to explore my sexuality. I started making Craigslist posts searching for hook ups because I had no where else to look. I always monitored my sexual health with regular tests and practiced safe sex. Craigslist led me to the local adult theaters and I became increasingly connected to the gay community in my college town.
Eventually I became more confident in my bisexuality and got away from CL and started getting into friends with benefits relationships.

I was still unsure of my sexual role when with another man. When I first started I only topped because i was somehow sure that was "less gay". Then one time a guy asked if I'd be willing to go switch with him. This guy gave me the best head of my life at that time so I was inclined to agree. I have always been the type of person who enjoyed pleasing others. *As soon as the guy who gave the best head gave the first push into my ass I was sure bottoming wasn't for me lol. But as he kept working it got better and better. After a few minutes precum was dripping on my stomach and I think I was in love.

I began bottoming more and more often until it became exclusively what I did. As I had just turned 21 between friends with benefits I would go to bars regular or gay depending on how I was feeling meeting new people. Fast forward several months after I started exclusively bottoming and I was at a gay bar in town and it was slow with very few new faces. I had pretty well thought it would be a night of drinking and a short walk back to my apartment for some sleep. Through friends of friends I eventually ended up talking to a guy I'll call Bill, because he sort of looked like the wrestler Bill Goldberg. He was a guy in his mid40s over six feet tall super muscley without the roid look of the real Goldberg. Being 21 I wasn't really interested in older guys, I more went for the smooth frat guys who were younger than me. I kept talking to Bill all night because he was a nice guy and we had similar interests. At the end of the night he asked what I thought the chances of him taking me home were and I explained to him I had a type. Then he said something that instantly turned me on, something I'll never forget. He said I had nothing to lose because I had no other options that night and we bother laughed and he said he could give me way better dick than "any frat boy" could but he couldn't do it gently it would be rough. I laughed at him and alluded to my muscular physique, by this time we were already walking out of the bar and he said to me with a chuckle "please, I'm going to fuck you like I would a twink".

*Without much further argument within a few minutes we were back at his place and in the bedroom. As we entered the house he had smacked my ass and said how he was going to tear it up so I was already hard. As I followed him into the bedroom I fumbled for the light switch and flipped it off. He immediately turned it back on saying that he needed to be able to see my face. Bill sits on the edge of the bed and tells me to strip. So I turn away from him and throw off my clothes so he can get a look at my ass as I bent down to pull my foot out of my pants leg. I then turned around and walked to the edge of the bed. He put a rough hand on my cock and said it was a good looking little cock. I knew he was giving me a hard time so I said there isn't anything little about it. Bill smiled and said "you'll see". I threw myself on the bed and Bill stood up and took off his shirt by this time I could see a bulge from his pants from what I assumed was a fully erect cock. He pulled his pants and briefs down in one motion and revealed his cock.

I had been wrong, what I thought was a fully erect cock was actually a semi erect cock that was now in my face staring me down. As I put it in my mouth I still half expected it to be rock hard, this was a cock that was already as long as mine and had much more girth. As I wrapped my lips around the shaft I felt it was still half soft. I guess that when I realized I was in trouble because Bill gave a slight chuckle. As it started to get hard I struggled more and more to get it into my mouth. Before I knew it I was gagging with a hand on the back of my head with less than half of this hog in my mouth. I had to take a break to catch my breath (lol) and I asked him if he had ever measured it. He said it was just over 8 inches and about 2 inches wide. I got back to sucking and after a few minutes got a hot load in my mouth.

While I was still licking cum off the roof of my mouth and lips Bill walks over to his nightstand and stretches a cock ring around his shaft and asked me if I was feeling brave. I nodded my head in anticipation as I watched him roll a condom down his cock. As he grabbed the lube I laid on my back and pulled my legs back. He leaned over and put a knee on the bed and told me to lube him up so I squeezed an amount I thought was appropriate onto his hog. As I was using lubing him up as an excuse to jerk him off he put a small amount of lube on one of his fingers and slid it in my asshole. After a few minutes of making sure my hole was lubed he positioned himself between my legs. Bill then laid his cock over the top of mine and asked me if I was sure I was ready. As I saw how big it was I thought about how the other cocks I had hadn't been anywhere as big as this one. Without even thinking I said yes.

He pressed the head into my ass and tried to give a gentle shove in. It wouldn't budge lol. After about twenty minutes of grunting on my part and about half the bottle of lube Bill is able to work about 6 inches in my ass. It felt like someone was tearing me in half like the first time I ever took a cock but multiplied by 100 times. It took a little longer for it to start feeling good but it eventually did. Before I knew what was happening I felt a pressure building between my asshole and my balls. Before I could stop it my stomach was covered in a thick load of cum. As bill was pumping harder I just kept dripping cum. Then I felt bills cock pulse and he pushed it deep into me. Three more pulses, another pulse and he pulls out and the condom is heavy with cum. He pulled the condom off and tossed it as to wear it landed right on the puddle of my own cum on my stomach. Bill stepped to the side of the bed slid his cock ring off and put his knee on the bed and told me to clean him up. I sucked his semi erect dick into my mouth and I vividly remember the unpleasant taste of latex and thinking about how that condom had to have been super thick to be able to contain the monster in my mouth. After a few minutes of sucking and licking he pulled back and asked me if I had gotten it all clean. I said I thought so and He began putting his briefs back on. By this time I had noticed that because of the position I had been in sucking his cock the contents of the condom and my own puddle had started to run down my pubis and onto my ass. I ran my finger down to collect cum to lick off them and slid past my asshole. I could still feel it throbbing so I put a finger from my other hand in and I couldn't even feel it. With my index and ring fingers in my ass I could barely feel each side of my asshole. Lost in thought i'm sure I looked like I was drifting off when Bill interrupted me by telling me I was lucky he had taken it easy on me or I would've been gaped even further. He walked into the bathroom and I realized that aside from the initial thrust when he began to cum I had never felt his balls against me during what had felt like 30 minutes of the hardest fucking I had ever had in my life. Bill came back with a wet rag and told me to clean myself up while he called me a taxi. I got cleaned up and Bill and I exchanged pleasantries while we waited for my taxi to arrive. As it was pulling up Bill handed me his cell phone and told me to put my number in and I handed him mine to do the same.

A week goes by and I've heard nothing, then a month, and nothing. In this time I've started hooking up with another guy FWB of mine as well as a girl I had met. The guy had been what I thought was great before Bill but now left something to be desired or rather included things I no longer desired. It still felt good but I never got nearly as hard as I had with Bill and the only way I could actually cum was by jerking off as he pumped away. Even though I had thought Bill would eventually cave and text me he hadn't yet so I finally did and when he replied (several days later) he had said he had gotten a new phone and didn't have all of his old contacts. I told him it was Actoflove, the guy he had met at the bar. He replied by asking if I had been able to walk ok the next day and if I was texting trying to get some more dick in my "twink ass". Obviously I took exception to being called a twink again so I just responded with Yes. The next day, a Tuesday, while in class I got a response "Yes what?". As I was walking to my next class I responded with "Yes I want more dick in my twink ass". I was sitting in class hoping I would get a response telling me to come over right then and I would just pack my bag, leave and skip class the rest of the day. Unfortunately it didn't work out that way and he told me he was out of town until that Sunday for business but he could Monday night. Thursday I get a text from him saying so far it had been a rough week and that if it continued that way he wouldn't take it easy on me like he did the first time. Over that weekend I had come up with a plan that I could go to one of the local adult stores i knew carried plugs, buy one and wear it to get my ass ready. So I go out and buy one labelled "large" which was 2 inches at its widest so still a little smaller than Bill.

Monday comes around and I get out of my last class of the day and head home. I had already shaved/waxed my pubes and ass earlier in the week because I had thought if hes going to call me a twink my ass will match it. I went about my normal routine until I got a text message from Bill saying to be there in an hour. I go lube up my plug and squat over it and after a few minutes of work get it to pop in place. I had planned on taking it out before I went over there but the longer I had it in the more I thought I would keep it in until I got there. I make the short but uncomfortable drive to his house and as I pull into his driveway I get a text that says the door is unlocked. I walk in and he's on his couch naked with the tv on. As soon as I heard the first sound from the tv I knew what he was watching but i still turned toward it to see my legs on his shoulders and his ass moving back and forth in what looked like a soft motion. It looked like the camera had been placed on top of something in an open drawer on his dresser at the end of the bed. Somewhat ashamed that I hand't noticed I asked "So that's why the lights stayed on huh?" as he motioned with a downward point of his finger for me to drop to my knees he stood up, took the step toward me, held his dick to point upward. With his balls on my lips and his dick covering one of my eyes and forehead he let go and pressed against my face and said "I don't need the light to help me find the hole with this thing".

I began to lick his balls and then slowly and then worked my way up his shaft. Then I put the head in my mouth and slowly began working my way up and down, a little further each time. I found my natural gag limit about 3/4 down the thing and felt pleased with myself. Then a firm hand intertwined my hair between its fingers and was placed on the top/back of my head. I started working my way down again and as i strated to gag his hand pulled me in closer. I gag and he lets it slide out. One breath later and my lips are now within an inch of the base of his dick. I can't help my turn my head as I try and back out. By this time my eyes are watering and I can feel my face is red. Another breath. A firm pull of my head and a hard thrust of his hips and I can feel pubes on my llip. "Tongue out" he says. My jaw is open as wide as it can be but i manage to slip my tongue between the rock hard cock and my teeth. I get one lick of his balls and he releases my head and i pull back, eyes filled with tears, out of breath and spit and precum stringing from my mouth and his dick. I had no time for a sense of self accomplishment for managing to fit an 8 inch cock in my throat because he grabbed me by the arm and pulled me to the large leather foot stool he kept in front of his couch. He laid me on my back with my head hanging off the opposite end. I thought maybe he was going to take my pants off and fuck me right there but instead he stands squarely over my head squats down and tells me to eat his ass. He pulls my hair to where his balls are resting on my nose and eyes and his shaft on my forehead. I tongue his ass for a minute then he pulls my head down and puts his cock in my mouth. Bill firmly grabs my hair and starts moving his hips like he was fucking me weeks prior. After a few minutes of thrusts that were making my brain bounce off the back of my skull he buries his dick in my throat and I stick my tongue out like I was taught. The first throb of his dick left my full throat struggling for air and I started to choke but he held on. The second throb hits right after he first and I can feel the cum pooling in my throat. By the third or fourth pulse I'm getting light headed and he begins to pull out of my throat. The last shot of cum hits me right in the back of the throat and makes me gag and try to spit his dick out. With spit and cum in long thick strings between his dick and my mouth he puts his balls in my mouth. He pulls back and I close my mouth to swallow at the same time he tries to put his cock back in. The result is his cock running past my nose over my eye onto my forehead leaving a trail of cum and spit on my face. Bill leans over and unbuckles my belt and opens up my button and zipper. walks around the foot stool and pulls my pants down and comments on how I hadn't worn any underwear. He then notices the plug in my ass and asks me how long I had been wearing it. I told him about two hours and he reaches down and slowly twists it out. As it reached the thickest point I could tell taking his cock would be a bit easier but still not any easy task. He dropped the plug to the floor and asked me if I was fine with going bareback. I had a doctors appointment in two weeks and I was planning on getting tested and its hard to say no when you can feel him already pressing the head in. (Please note, I got lucky, ALWAYS practice safe sex). He walks over to the end table and grabs a bottle of lube. I pull my knees to my chest and he squeezes some right at the bottom of my sack and lets it run down to my hole. One finger in, two fingers in, then he squeezes some onto his dick and runs his hand tip to base with a twisting motion. He pushes the head in and slowly makes it to half way and pulls back, squeezes more lube onto himself while still in me and thrusts forward. Two thirds in on the second push and he pulls back, third push and I feel his balls on the skin just below where his dick is in me. He thrusts began to get faster and hard until a few minutes in and I could hear the light tap of his balls on me. He pulled out and told me to get on all fours and stood over me and buried his cock deep in my ass. Before I knew it the house echo'd with the sound of his balls now slapping against me and my moaning. My cock was swinging like a pendulum underneath me and I could feel the pressure building up from my prostate. I cum and my legs start shaking but hes still working me. The slaps get faster and faster and louder and louder until eventually with a final slap his balls came to rest near mine and his cock began to pulse filling my ass with cum. The pulses feel just like I remember but the new pleasure of warm cum shooting inside me was fantastic. After the final pulse he pulls out, reaches down and pops the plug back in my ass with ease. He tells me hes going to get in the shower and go to bed and he'd see me later. I leave the plug in put my clothes back on and head to my car. When I got home I got in the shower and pulled the plug out and saw how it was covered in cum.

Bill and I had a fuck and leave type of agreement for almost two years. I graduated and got a job working for the city. We saw other people and managed to stay clean and get tested regularly. One night Bill texts me and asks me to come over like normal. He leads me to the bedroom and blindfolds me. I'm laying on my back with my head hanging over the edge of the bed while Bill is fucking my throat. I hear the bathroom door open and Bill pulls out and says to someone "He's all yours". The next thing I know I have a different cock in my mouth and throat. Its slimmer than bills and doesn't seem to be quite as long but whoever it belong to was showing absolutely no mercy. Before too long a guy I still had never seen before in my entire life had both his hands on the back of my head trying to pull my head off with his dick cumming down my throat. He pulls out and without asking just rubs his slobbery cum covered dick all over my face. I felt Bill get on the bed near my ass and heard him say "He's good right?" as he climbed between my legs. I heard the stranger say "He survived the first nut, lets see if he can take the second" and thumped his dick on my chin as if to let me know to open up. My legs got pushed up to my chest and Bill stuffed his dick in my ass and the stranger put his cock back in my mouth. After awhile and a load they switched places. After a couple hours the men were done with me and I took my blindfold off. The stranger was an older man that I later learned was in his mid 50's. Tall and athletic build with greying hair. We'll call him George for George Clooney. George didn't say a lot but I did learn that he and Bill were friends and he was actually a civil engineer and worked for the state.

About 16 months ago Bill moved away for work and I didn't bother looking for a new FWB because I was in the middle of a new job search. About 7 months ago I actually landed a job with the state as a civil engineer. Shortly after that i was made to attend a statewide department of transportation conference in a neighboring city. After an opening meeting I got in an elevator to head up to my hotel room. The elevator made a stop on the next floor up where there was another conference room. A group of DOT workers walked in as the door opened, one of them being George. The doors closed and George found his spot directly behind me. The next floor was mine, I stepped out and George followed me. I got to my door and George was a few paces behind me. I put my key card in the door and I heard him say "You got lube?". I did because I had made a craigslist ad for my visit to town. For the next couple hours George fucked me like I was just a toy. At the end of our night he asked me for my phone number. We were there for two more days and I had an inbox of unanswered emails from craigslist suitors because George was knocking on the door every night after we had finished work. We parted ways and headed home.

Less than a week later he text me telling me he was coming to town for the weekend for a football game, with his family. This was the first time I had heard he was married and had two kids, one in high school and one in college. He text me and told me his wife had planned on going out after the game with some of her friends she had graduated from the university with. He asked for my address and came over and fucked me for a couple hours. After he was done he used my shower to wash off and headed back to his hotel.

Since then we've been hooking up every chance we get and he's even put me on craigslist to have someone help him tag team me. We've even planned a trip to visit Bill in his town for a week. If everything goes right maybe I can get some of that filmed and a link for you guys.