KCTC Barbie - Birth of a Tease 4

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

KCTC Barbie - Birth of a Tease 4

Post by KittyZateez »

This is a continuation of Barbie's bio on the KCTC website...I do hope everyone continues to enjoy this...we'll get back to Barbie's adventures as her cock tease training continues...

**************************************************************************************************************************************************

There we were at the mall: four young girls, all dressed up like vampy sex kittens...me, my older sister and two friends of ours, also sisters. My sister Amber and her friend Chantal had taken their appearances and outfits to a high art, completely dolling themselves up and dressing wildly seductively. Meanwhile, my friend Sofia and I were younger and much newer to this kind of thing, so we were dressed one step down on the sexy scale...but we still had it goin' on!

Sofia and I had watched as my sister Amber put on a brazen display of prick teasing as she flaunted her charms for a married guy sitting at the food court with his wife. That resulted in the guy getting an erection as he stared at Amber blatantly teasing him, and THAT had resulted in his wife throwing her soda in his face and storming off with her packages, possibly to go find a good attorney!

As much as I knew this was a cruel thing to do, I did find myself getting turned on by it, simply by the sheer audacity of it, and by the outright power and brazen sex appeal that Amber had employed in getting this guy all hot and bothered, right there in public.

She was certainly dressed for the occasion, with her low-cut red angora sweater, black velvety miniskirt and sky-high shiny black stripper heels. And it was intended as a demonstration of her ability, a little lesson in the power a pretty girl can have when she uses her natural gifts to tease and tantalize a willing male.

SummerPink1.jpg
SummerPink1.jpg (266.75 KiB) Viewed 1769 times

And meanwhile, my friend Sofia and I, both younger and less experienced with boys than our sexy older sisters, had watched in fascination as Amber gave us a master class in the art of showing off and visually tantalizing men, and then doing whatever she wanted with them. In this case, after turning this guy on and getting him in trouble with his wife, she had simply left him that way. She strutted right by the poor guy, showing off for him and blowing him a kiss as he sat there with a boner, drenched in soda.

Earlier that day, when we were all getting ready to go to the mall, Chantal and Amber had convinced us to let them do glamour-girl makeovers on us, and although they encouraged us to dress very sexy like they were dressed, we just weren't ready for that.

So instead we toned it down significantly from what they suggested, wearing ankle-boots with medium heels instead of the downright slutty stripper stilettos they suggested, and putting on tight designer jeans instead of the short little miniskirts our sisters wore. But we still looked very pretty and feminine in our fluffy low-cut angora sweaters, both of us baring more cleavage than we ever would normally.

I was pleasantly surprised by how glamorous we looked after the two older girls were done putting makeup on us and styling our hair all big and sexy, and even in our toned-down outfits we still had a good amount of feminine sex appeal. And the proof was in the attention Sofia and I were attracting at the mall, although it was not like the hurricane of attention that was swirling around our older sisters...

We kept our distance from them as we watched them move from store to store, so people didn't know we were with them. This allowed us to watch as guys noticed them and drooled over them, but also provided us with an opportunity to be admired by other people...and I must say, it was very exciting! There were the occasional looks of disapproval that some older women gave us, but compared to the full range of reactions that Amber and Chantal were getting, it was nothing.

But like I said earlier, I noticed a group of guys checking out me and Sofia...and they seemed to recognize us, but they weren't sure. They were clearly curious if we were who they thought we were, and I could tell they were talking about us, with one insisting that he knew us and the others doubting it. At one point I caught one of them staring at me, one guy I recognized as a friend of mine from school, and I gave him a big smile. He glanced away, clearly nervous and embarrassed.

And then, without thinking about it, I found myself marching over right toward him. There was a sudden rush of confidence I felt, realizing that I was still me inside, but that there was a newfound outward appearance that was full of sensuality and sex appeal, and that's what he was seeing...

Suddenly he realized I was approaching, and he gazed at me with a look I had never quite seen before, at least on the face of a boy reacting to me. I had seen this look from guys staring at Amber and her friends in school when they were dressed up really sexy, but it was instantly thrilling for me to see him just staring at ME, seemingly unable to tear his eyes away.

"Hi Timmy!" I said gleefully as I got near him. His friends just stared at me, and I could see them looking at me up and down out of the corner of my eye. But I was busy holding Timmy's attention, and he still hadn't stopped staring right into my eyes. "Um...hi!" he said hesitantly, "Barbara? Is that you??"

I giggled and answered, "Of course it's me, silly? Who else would it be??" I felt instantly comfortable, in contrast to his obvious nervousness.

He paused for a second and then managed to blurt, "I...I'm sorry, it's just...you look so different!" His eyes glanced down at my large breasts, so beautifully on display in my soft, low-cut pink angora sweater. And his gaze stayed there for a moment, hypnotized by the sexy gold-heart charm necklace that dangled down in between them.

And I'll confess to taking a long, slow breath, pushing my chest out just a bit, and turning my upper body from side to side just a little...it was instinct, knowing he was watching, to want to put on a little show for him.

"I know," I said, moving toward him and leaning in close, like I was telling him a secret, "My sister and her friend did a makeover on me and my friend Sofia...and they wanted to dress us up really sexy! I mean, I've never dressed up like that before, so we toned it down a bit, but I'm still really embarrassed!"

"Wow..." he said, exhaling a large breath as he said it, clearly in approval of my appearance.

"Do you...um, do you...like it?" I asked innocently, smiling at him as though I didn't already know the answer, which I did. But I wanted to hear him say it...I wanted to hear HOW he said it...

"Yeah, I mean, um...you really shouldn't be embarrassed, Barbara...I've always thought you were really pretty!"

"Why, thank you honey!" I said with a surprised tone, continuing, "I appreciate that! Oh, and I think you've met Sofia before, haven't you?"

He turned and looked at Sofia, who was standing there grinning, and she casually said hello to him. His friends were still staring at us in the background, speechless at being in the proximity of such pretty girls as us, all dolled up like vampy video vixens.

He looked into her eyes and greeted her, then glanced quickly down over her figure, trying to hide his level of excitement, nervously fidgeting as she swiveled her body to one side and gave him a brief little show before announcing she was going to go over to one of the shoe stores. She went prancing away, and Timmy watched her for a minute before turning his attention back to me.

His friends all stared at Sofia strutting away from them, having the advantage of not being in the middle of a conversation with me, so they could watch her with a little less embarrassment. But poor Timmy did not have that kind of luck, and as he looked back into my eyes his anxiousness was quite obvious.

"Wow...", he said breathlessly again, "you girls look soooo pretty!"

I smiled at him and started in on him, meaning to embarrass him further, "What, don't we always look pretty?"

"Well, yes, but, I mean, now...the way you look...it's...it's different...I mean..." I was quickly discovering the thrill of busting his balls, picking apart his words and having a little fun with them, twisting their meaning around.

"Don't worry, honey", I said, cutting him off, letting him off the hook for the time being as I pulled out a small compact and opened the mirror, holding it in my hand and admiring myself. "My sister and her friend did a really sexy makeup job on us...it really DOES make us look different, doesn't it!"

He just watched me for a moment, the sight of me clearly affecting him, before he snapped out of it and said, "Yes, it does! We weren't even sure who you were. My friends and I thought we recognized you girls, but none of us know Sofia very well so we weren't sure about her. But you and I have been friends for a while...and I was pretty sure it was you!"

Timmy was the perfect example of one of the shy boys who liked me but didn't have the nerve to ask me out, and I had already been enjoying teasing him at school because of that. We had become good friends, talking in the hallways and after classes, and I knew he liked me.

I fussed over myself for a moment while he watched, and I could feel his eyes on me. It was thrilling, knowing that I had his complete attention like that. And it felt like a very natural extension of the flirty way I would interact with him at school, being babed-up like this.

But this was different. Now, my sexied-up appearance really had him right where I wanted him, and I could immediately sense the advantage that it was giving me. And I liked the way it felt...knowing that he liked me already, and knowing that this new me, so to speak, was really turning him on.

I couldn't resist the opportunity to tease him right then, and I looked right at him and said sweetly, with a big smile, "I like you Timmy...you're my sweetie!" I had said suggestive things to him before, flirting with him playfully, but this was a little more direct, and it really caught him off guard.

Here was this sexy, vampy girl, someone he knew, but someone hotter than he was used to, declaring that she liked him. He just looked back at me, paused for a second and managed to say nervously, "I...I like you too, Barbara!"

As I continued to fuss over my appearance, fluffing up my poofy blonde hair, I glanced at him for a moment and saw him staring at something...I should have known what it was, or rather WHO it was, as I looked over where he was watching and saw Amber and Chantal coming out of a department store.

Summer_Lisa_014.jpg
Summer_Lisa_014.jpg (465.63 KiB) Viewed 1769 times

They were whispering something to each other, giggling playfully, and I looked behind them and saw several guys standing with their girlfriends. The guys were ogling these two dolled-up sexpots, and I watched in fascination as their girlfriends chastised them for it. Once again, there was that power that my sister and her sexy friend had, being used to stir up trouble for every guy in sight.

"You like those girls?" I said with a little bit of an accusatory tone, catching Timmy admiring them. He had no idea who they were, and he just looked back at me and stuttered, "I...I...I'm sorry! They're really pretty too...I mean, wow!!" I just smiled at him, letting him squirm for a moment, not letting on that I knew them.

I couldn't help having a little more fun with him then, and I said playfully, "What am I, chopped liver?" He just looked at me apologetically, like a child being caught with his hand in the cookie jar. And I was loving it - I was really enjoying having him at such a disadvantage due to my appearance, and having him gape at my sexy sister provided another opportunity to bust his balls...symbolically of course!

And just then, Amber saw us and came strutting over. I could hear the click-click-click of her heels as she approached, and I looked over at Timmy to see his reaction. He was already embarrassed, having already been caught watching her, and I could tell he was trying not to look at her. But her pull on him was just too strong...he had been given a little taste of her seductive appearance, and he couldn't resist more.

He tore his eyes away from mine and looked at her again, and the look in his eye as she came toward us...boy, I had seen how he reacted to me, but this was on another level.

His eyes practically popped as he ogled Amber flouncing and jiggling her way toward us, using that same sexy strut she had used on that poor married guy. I studied Timmy carefully and I watched his eyes move down over her body, then back up. He focused on her chest, watching her confidently jiggle those braless boobs under her soft red angora sweater.

"Hey Barbie...who's your little friend?" she said playfully after she got close, standing right in front of us.

"Oh, hi Amber", I said casually, "this is Timmy, my friend from school." I glanced at him, and he had this deer-in-the-headlights look on his face as he stared at Amber, like he couldn't think straight...or think at all. He was so shocked that this dolled-up sex kitten was standing there, right in front of him!

I announced that Amber was my sister and he looked at her, and she knew how to take it from there... I watched in fascination as she immediately took control of him...this was a lesson in exactly how it's done!

"Hi Timmy..." she said suggestively, and she held out her hand to him. He took it and started to shake it, but Amber corrected him instantly, "No, no, Timmy, don't you know what to do when a girl gives you her hand?" Timmy just looked at her blankly, and she left him hanging for few seconds for she simply said, "Kiss it!"

You should have seen the look on his face. There was confusion and embarrassment written all over it, and he blushed as she lifted up her hand a little closer to his face with his hand still attached, and he softly reached out and placed one slow kiss on it.

She let her long-nailed, slender fingers linger there for just a moment before pulling it away abruptly, saying playfully, "That's better!" Timmy just looked up at her, observing how much taller she was than him, since she was wearing those sky-high heels.

And then she turned to me, casually ignoring him and said, "Barbie, Chantal and I are going to go over to The Wild Pair. You wanna come? Maybe your little friend should come too!"

I loved the way she was referring to him, like he was a toy of some kind, a plaything for us to have fun with. And the dynamic she had set up was absolutely perfect - she was the older, more experienced girl, so overwhelmingly sexy and confident, and I was a younger version of that image. I was Timmy's friend, not really his girlfriend yet, as I had not asserted my true sexual superiority over him. Not yet, that is...

We had fallen into these roles absolutely effortlessly, and I knew I could watch as Amber teased him, and be there to have a little fun with his reactions to her. At the same time, she was teaching me how to turn him on, and play with his affections. It was simply delightful!

As Amber pranced away, she headed over toward Chantal, who had been standing there watching. The two of them started strutting along toward the shoe store, but then Amber turned and winked at Timmy and said, "Oh, and Timmy, maybe your friends should come too, we might need you boys' help with something!" She looked at them, and they were just standing there speechless, completely spellbound by Amber's irresistible charms. She smiled at them, knowing the effect she was having, and said playfully, "Would that be all right with you boys?"

It was the first time she had even acknowledged their existence, and they just stood there for a moment, paralyzed by her sudden reference to them, not knowing what to do. But I just took Timmy by the hand and tugged on it slightly as I followed Amber, and he followed, glancing over to his friends. They fell in behind us in a little parade, my sister and Chantal leading the way, me and Timmy next, and Timmy's friends last.

********************************************************************************************************************************************

I love a parade! What is it about you naughty boys...always wanting to follow us girls around? Well, I'll confess, some of us DO enjoy showing off for you all, strutting around for you in our pretty clothes and sky-high heels, don't we!

What's gonna happen next at the shoe store? Anybody want to help all us girls try on sexy shoes? Or carry around our pacages for us?? Oh well, we'll just have to see...

Kitty :love: :love: :love:
Last edited by KittyZateez on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bluelow
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Re: KCTC Barbie - Birth of a Tease 4

Post by Bluelow »

Thank you for the story Miss Kitty, I've read all of your stories so far but this one was so good I just had to comment. That first picture is so hot! I can put myself in the shoes of Timmy, he's just like me back in school, a very shy boy getting teased over and over again by pretty girls with nothing to do except fantasize about them back at home and loving it. This has to be the hottest story I've ever read, I can't wait for the next part!
lotuseater
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lotuseater »

You have really outdone yourself on this story! This is one of the best stories I have seen anywhere. I love the perspective you are providing, combining the insecurities adolescents have with their sexual identities side by side with the thrill of exploring them. Keep up the excellent work!
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by KittyZateez »

Thanks so much, boys! I'm a little surprised at your reactions, as I was feeling a little self-conscious about this one, spending so much time describing the general environment and feelings I (oops, I mean Barbie) was having in high school. Ahem.

Sometimes it's those little details that are very enticing though, describing all the normal situations and feelings we all have when we're young, learning about our sexuality, and in some cases, discovering alternative lifestyles to the more "vanilla" identities we all were taught.

I guess it wouldn't surprise you to know this is as much my own personal bio as it Barbie's. Some of it is embellished for the sake of additional stimulation of the reader, and for my own enjoyment as the writer. But much of this is based on my own experiences, as are many of my stories.

In any case, I appreciate the reassurance from you both, and if you like it so far, I'm sure you will enjoy it even more when Barbie begins having fun teasing Timmy in a more intimate setting...
Summer27oh3p42sr4x.jpg
Summer27oh3p42sr4x.jpg (53.63 KiB) Viewed 1399 times
Kitty :love: :love: :love: