KCTC Barbie - Birth of a Tease 3

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

KCTC Barbie - Birth of a Tease 3

Post by KittyZateez »

Barbie's KCTC bio continues...

My gorgeous older sister Amber was just about to show me the true power and pleasure of being a tease...this would be my very first exposure to prick teasing! She had just transformed herself into a simply stunning blonde seductress right before my eyes - sexy hair, makeup, and long fingernails, and a flashy, revealing outfit: a bright red, low-cut angora sweater and a black velvety miniskirt, with a garter belt beneath it attached to shiny black stockings that would slowly reveal themselves whenever she walked or wiggled around in the skirt.

And she also had on sexy gold jewelry all over her body, and sky-high open-toed shiny black stripper shoes. And now it was just about time to go out on the prowl in the local shopping mall with some friends of hers...just a few last minute details before our friends arrived...

She posed for herself for a minute, turning from one side to the other to inspect her appearance, lifting up each leg slightly and resting her foot on her tiptoes as she teetered on those sexy spiked heels. I asked her how she could even stand in such sky-high heels, much less walk, and she said it was easy after a little practice. She demonstrated for me, showing me how she had to use her arms to maintain her balance, and pivot her waist and hips as she walked, taking slightly smaller, purposeful steps than she usually would.

The way she moved as she strutted around the room in those sky-high heels was intoxicating, and I found myself getting turned on as I admired her. And the way her skirt kept hiking itself up, revealing the tops of her thighs and those sexy black garters, was really tantalizing. She kept wiggling herself back and forth as she tugged it back down and smoothed it, only to have it ride up again after she took only another few steps. I could see that this would be an ongoing process during her little day at the mall, and would be one that would attract a delightful amount of attention.

She could tell I was attracted to her, and she smiled at me, taking it as a compliment but knowing we weren't going to do anything about it (we are siblings, after all). She looked at me and suggested that I dress up a little bit too so that I could have a little fun of my own with whomever I chose, and I blushed and confessed that I could never compete with her, and besides, I didn't have the nerve to dress as wildly as she did.

She suggested that I simply dress up a little, and reminded me that it was entirely up to me exactly how to present myself. She said not to worry, that it was very easy to get boys' attention, and besides, I didn't have to compete with her, since she thought we should split up at the mall, so I could remain close by to watch the fun and games, but not close enough for anyone to know we were together.

Just then the doorbell rang, and it was some friends of ours, Chantal and Sofia, also sisters like us. Chantal was my sister's age, with a similarly well-developed figure, very curvy and busty, and Sofia and I knew each other from school where we shared many of the same friends and classes. As I opened the door and saw them, my eyes popped when I saw Chantal come prancing in.

She is a gorgeous brunette, with flouncy hair that comes down just over her shoulders, and it had been styled up really wildly. She too must have just gotten back from the beauty salon, and her exotic dark skinned features had been beautifully highlighted with heavy, vampy makeup like my sister.

130908_02big.jpg
130908_02big.jpg (224.32 KiB) Viewed 1229 times

And she was dressed like her too, with a soft white button down angora sweater, unbuttoned most of the way down the front, leaving her large breasts almost halfway revealed, with a black lace bra plainly showing, lifting them up and pushing them together. Shiny silver earrings dangled from her ears, revealed by her hair lifted up and teased away from them, and matching sparkly necklaces drew attention to her chest, little diamond charms dangling down between her cleavage.

And she had the same kind of black velvet miniskirt on, but as she strutted by me and moved away from me a little, my eyes looked down at her legs, fully encased in stunning black leather thigh-high spike-heeled boots, and I couldn't believe how sexy and powerful they made her look. Again I was struck by the sheer juxtaposition of the innocent-looking white fluffy sweater paired with the black velvety miniskirt...and those wildly sexy boots!

Sofia stood next to me as my sister came into the room and the two sexy older girls greeted each other with big hugs, and stood there admiring each other and pointing out little details of each other's outfits that they really liked. Amber took a step back and pointed out Chantal's wicked thigh-high boots, and giggled and said, "Now, now, Chantal, that's not playing fair! All the boys are going to want to be your slave today...you're going to have to beat them off with a stick!!" Chantal just smiled, making it clear that it was her intention to stimulate that much attention, and it was obvious that she figured she could handle it.

Sofia and I just stood there watching our two gorgeous older sisters as they schemed and plotted little games to play during their excursion, and we both just kept staring at them, admiring them acting so girly and confident as they giggled and ogled each other. It was simply magical to watch, and I started to understand the kind of power that they held in the palms of their hands...

"All right, girls," Amber said as she turned to us and announced, "now it's your turn! Chantal and I have decided to give both of you a makeover!" Sofia and I looked at each other, somewhat embarrassed at the thought of what our sexy sisters were going to do to us, but we knew we'd better just play along. And we couldn't help but want to be more like them, to look and dress a little more like them, at least as much as we were ready for...

As our sisters led us into Amber's bedroom and sat us down in front of large mirrors, starting to fuss over us, I found myself instantly falling under the spell of her and Chantal, all dolled up so wild and sexy, as they started to show us how to be more appealing to boys...they didn't say it then, but looking back at it, they were beginning to teach us how to be little prick teases-in-training! And if I felt this way about it, being so entranced with the way our sisters looked and dressed, I knew that every guy in sight of them would be even more helpless to resist!

For the next hour or so, Amber and Chantal did our hair and makeup, nowhere near as heavy and glamorous-looking as their style, though, since they knew we were new to all this and shouldn't be subjected to more attention than we could handle. But I watched as I was slowly transformed into a sexier-looking version of myself, and the process was fascinating to observe. I glanced over at Sofia as Chantal put pretty makeup on her and saw her smiling at herself too as she watched herself become more glamorous and take on more sex appeal.

When we were all dolled up, Amber picked out a couple more angora sweaters for us to wear, and as I picked up the soft, furry garment and pulled it on, a thrill of exquisite femininity came over me. It was a pink short sleeved style, with several buttons down the front which she left unbuttoned as she helped me adjust it and pull it down tightly over my large breasts.

She had lent me a sexy, hot pink push-up bra, and I was surprised at how pretty my big boobs looked, lifted up and pushed out by the bra underneath the pretty pink fur sweater. The bra was a darker pink color than the sweater, so it really stood out underneath it, the hot pink color drawing the eye's attention.

Sofia was given a bee-yellow wrap style angora sweater that contrasted nicely her golden blonde hair, and we both put on shiny gold jewelry, dangly earrings, necklaces and wrist bracelets. And although our sisters wanted us to wear tiny little miniskirts, we begged them not to, saying we didn't want to be that sexy just yet, and so instead we each pulled on a pair of tight designer jeans.

It was the same with our shoes...Amber first picked up two pairs of slutty open-toed stripper heels like she had on, and when we tried them on we could barely walk. So she suggested we practice walking in them another time, and gave us some lower-heeled ankle boots to wear. They were still pretty and sexy, also with stiletto heels, just not as high, and they had added just a touch of aggressive style to our appearance.

We stood in front of the mirror in the hallway and admired ourselves, knowing we'd never looked this sexy before, but also feeling comfortable that we hadn't gone too far. Our sisters looked positively slutty in comparison, but they really seemed to embrace it as they put some finishing touches on themselves, painting their lips with dripping wet red lipstick, spraying on perfume, and selecting flashy little girly handbags to drape over their shoulders.

And then, off we went, the four of us all ready to have our way with whoever we set our sights on at the local mall!

As we parked, Amber and Chantal suggested that we split up, so Sofia and I could watch the reactions they got as they pranced through the mall, flaunting their charms. I liked the sound of this, and I felt embarrassed to admit that I didn't really want people to know I was with them. It was just too much, they looked soooo sexy, and I was honestly a little afraid of the way people would react, especially if there was anybody we knew there.

But they seemed to know what they were doing, so off we went! It was a popular mall, and every time I went there I saw at least a couple friends of mine or some of the boys who went to our school. Amber and Chantal knew this, and giggled amongst themselves as they wondered who they'd see there...and they mentioned a few boys names that they seemed to want to get the attention of.

I found myself wondering how some of the shy boys I'd been flirting with at school would react if they saw me looking the way I did. Even though I'd started to dress more feminine for school, I'd never looked quite as sexy as I did that day, with my hair and makeup done up so glamorously. But it felt good as I looked in the mirror in the car, checking myself out one last time as we all stepped out and went toward the mall entrance.

I was nervous, but also feeling a little more sure of myself and my newfound femininity. Sofia and I walked into the mall first, and positioned ourselves so we could watch as Amber and Chantal made their grand entrance. And I was amazed to see the way people reacted the moment they came prancing in the door and marched right into one of the women's clothing stores. I immediately saw how some women looked at them scornfully, but guys just stared shamelessly as these sexy girls marched by them.

And there were some groups of younger boys who I didn't recognize who elbowed each other to get their friends' attention, pointing out these sexy girls to their friends, and they all fell silent as they just stared at Amber and Chantal working their magic. I was fascinated seeing the look in their eyes as they ogled these gorgeous girls strutting past them, their eyes moving up and down the girls' bodies, focusing in on their faces and hair, down over their tits, onto their asses, and right on down to their slutty shoes...and especially, Chantal's kinky spike-heeled boots.

It was so obvious, the way all the boys were drooling over them, and I watched in fascination as I began to understand exactly how powerful the girls' appearances were to these horny young boys. And of course, Amber and Chantal simply ignored the attention they were getting, acting completely self-absorbed as they inspected some of the clothing items on the shelves and racks in the store. I even saw how a few of the boys positioned themselves so they see the girls better, and as they moved around the store, the boys followed, barely able to take their eyes off them.

Sofia and I were getting a little attention ourselves, and we nervously looked at each other as we began to see other boys watching us, and we had to make it a point not to look back at them, somehow knowing it was better to pretend not to see them. But out of the corner of our eyes we could see them checking us out...and it was a new feeling, one which we instantly found to be very much to our liking!

And I recognized some of them, a group of three that I knew from school, and I could see them talking to each other, obviously about us. They seemed to recognize us, and I could tell that was their topic of conversation as they glanced at us and back at each other, one seeming to insist it was us, the others shaking their heads, unable to believe we would look like this. We did look very different - older and sexier, so it didn't surprise me there was confusion around who we were!

And...there was one guy, a guy who I had been flirting with at school, that I recognized. I think he knew it was me, and I could see him staring at me out of the corner of my eye, but when I glanced at him he looked away, unable to accept that I would ever dress up so sexy. He was one of the shy guys I've been talking about, and he clearly didn't have the nerve to come and talk to me to find out. It was a delightful situation...seeing the way he reacted to me and my newfound sex appeal...and knowing the effect it was having on him.

Meanwhile, we followed Amber and Chantal at a discreet distance as they went in and out of several stores, and watched as they continued to get the same reactions - some older women seemed rather disgusted, but some younger girls acted almost like the boys did, pointing them out to their friends and watching in fascination. But then something happened that absolutely cracked up me and Sofia...we saw a middle-aged man sitting at the food court with his wife when Amber and Chantal came strutting along.

They seemed aware of his presence, and particularly the fact that he was with his plain-looking, rather unattractive wife. Chantal whispered something to Amber, and she looked at him knowingly and nodded. Suddenly their movements became somewhat more exaggerated and feline as they walked toward him, and they took dainty little steps and wiggled their hips and bottoms suggestively as they walked past this poor guy. Amber even jiggled her braless titties quite brazenly, making them bounce around and jiggle under her clingy bright red angora sweater.

002.jpg
002.jpg (144.45 KiB) Viewed 1229 times

He couldn't help but stare at their sexy bodies, looking up and down their figures as they marched over to a table and sat down near him, and I saw his wife say something to him with a sneer on her face. He suddenly snapped out of the trance he was put into by Amber's shameless display of seductive femininity, and looked at his wife as she interrogated him. I could see his face turn red as his wife scolded him, and I looked at Sofia and giggled, knowing full well that Amber had done this to him on purpose.

And she wasn't done - she was positioned perfectly so that the guy could see her and his wife could not, at least not without turning her head most of the way around. I looked back and forth at Amber, then at this poor guy, as Amber crossed one leg over another and started to dangle her high heel up and down. Meanwhile, she took the long, thin straw of her soda and played with it between her thumb and forefinger, slowly and suggestively wrapping her juicy red lips around it sucking some soda into her mouth.

This guy took one look at her doing that and it was all over. She just stared at him as he focused in on her and watched her teasingly bouncing her slutty shoe up and down, and when she wiggled in her chair, causing her skirt to come riding up, revealing her sexy black garter belt, the guy fidgeted in his chair. His eyes lingered on her sexy shoe, then moved up her legs to her now visible garter belt, up onto her chest, her braless tits half covered by the fluffy red angora sweater, and finally, looking at her face as she toyed with the straw in between her fingers, sucking on it with her lips.

I could actually see the bulge forming in his pants as Amber continued to torment him, and suddenly the guy's wife noticed him staring mindlessly at something, and spun her head around, seeing Amber sitting there. At the same time she looked down and saw the erection Amber had given him with her delectable feminine seductive display, and that did it.

This guy's wife pounded her fist on the table, took the cover off a large cup of soda she was drinking and threw it right in his face! The guy flinched as the liquid drenched him, and his wife picked up her shopping bags and stormed off. Amber burst out laughing, and Chantal just sat there, grinning from ear to ear as the whole scenario unfolded.

And then Amber got up and marched toward him seductively, staring knowingly right into his eyes, and pouted her lips, blowing him a kiss as she pranced right by him. He just stared at her as she walked away, and I could see his eyes move up and down over every inch of her sexily-dressed body, pausing on things like her sexy heels, her wiggling ass, and her long blonde hair flouncing around as she left him sitting there with his boner...and no wife!

It was shocking to see her mess with him like that, and a little cruel even. The implications were big, and I immediately wondered if his wife was on her way to a divorce lawyer right now. But Amber didn't care, it's not like he HAD to watch her and fall into her little teasing trap...although she looked so good, so attractive; she really was irresistible!

I really had no idea that a woman could be so powerful like that, to attract the attention of a guy and turn him on so effortlessly. It was absolutely fascinating to watch, and I knew right then I wanted to possess that kind of power, and be able to wield it to my advantage.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

Amber has just shown Barbie the true power of teasing...and all the associated fun and games that can be had! Although Barbie probably won't decide to be quite that cruel...she will decide to do whatever she wants to do with any horny young boy she chooses!

Kitty :love: :love: :love: