KCTC Barbie - Birth of a Tease 2

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

KCTC Barbie - Birth of a Tease 2

Post by KittyZateez »

Let's see...where were we? Oh yeah, right here...my Barbie bio continues...

My birth as a tease was progressing, and as a sophomore in high school, I was learning the difference between the shy, inexperienced boys I could have my way with, and the older, arrogant jocky-types who wanted to have their way with ME. When I was a junior in high school, I dated some older popular athletic boys, and I quickly learned that their arrogance and cockiness with regard to wanting sex with me was not to my liking.

Meanwhile, I was beginning to enjoy encouraging the affections of much sweeter, younger boys who didn't have much experience with girls. I was becoming a very pretty young lady at this point, becoming more comfortable with my femininity, embracing it more...and developing quite a busty, curvy figure. These cute young boys were no match for me as I began to focus my quickly developing feminine charms on them...

Meanwhile, some girls I knew were still going out with some of these macho-jock guys, and these girls were very happy and excited at first, talking about how the boys would do lots of nice things for them, take them out, etc. Soon, some of them would start talking about being in love with their new boyfriends, and how they were wanting to become more intimate and sexual with them. The girls' lust was clearly reinforced by their boyfriends seemingly real interest in them, and the girls made it clear that they wouldn't be comfortable doing sexual things with them if they didn't love them and trust them.

But soon they would give in to their boyfriends' demands for sexual favors, stroking their cocks or sucking them off, or even having sex with them. Many of these girls weren't that comfortable being sexual like that, and some had never even done things like that with men. So it was a big deal for them, and frequently I'd hear about how good it felt to let their boyfriend play with their titties or stroke their pussy. And the way these girls described stroking their boyfriends cocks or sucking them off - wow, it sounded really hot, especially the way it seemed to turn the guys to jelly to have their girlfriends tending to their sexual organs like that.

But after the guys got what they wanted, things would begin to change. The guys seemed less interested in being nice to them, and stopped taking them out and doing things for them. Sometimes the guy would even dump her almost immediately after getting what he wanted! I kept hearing the same story from one girl after another, how a guy seemed to like her, how he was nice to her, until she slept with him. Then he dumped her and went on to his next conquest. And to make matters worse, sometimes the guys would even tell their friends that the girl was really bad at giving hand jobs, or how she didn't even know how to suck his cock very well, or worse, that she was really no good in bed.

And that really upset me, because I was friends with some of these girls and didn't like seeing them getting hurt like that. They felt used and betrayed, and I immediately wished there was some way they could get a little payback...not exactly revenge, but just a little bit of "what goes around comes around", if you know what I mean. And as it turns out, I would soon find out that there were lots of ways to give these arrogant pricks a little taste of their own medicine...but we'll be getting back to that a little later...

But back to the sexy girls in school...at this point, I was really noticing the way some of the older girls, ones who were part of the alternative crowd who were really pretty like me but more full-figured and experienced, seemed to have quite a hold on any boy they wanted, because they had the guts to dress sexy and show themselves off. And the boys just ate that stuff up! Even though I wasn't quite ready to flaunt my charms like that yet, it was fascinating to watch these girls work their magic, and I knew I wanted to learn how!

At this point, however, I was starting to be a little more in touch with my femininity, letting my blonde hair grow longer, dressing a little more girly and feminine, and wearing more makeup, etc. And this really started to increase the amount of attention I was getting from all the guys at school!

And, as I mentioned before, my breasts were getting really big, bigger than pretty much any girl my age at school, which was something of a nuisance at first, as I started to have a harder time fitting in to my plain old clothes. My sexy older sister would help me out with that soon enough...but we'll get back to that!

But the effect my newfound feminine sexuality had on my shy guy friends...wow, they started to act more nervous around me, intimidated by my appearance, obviously liking it but simply not being able to express themselves. Boy, did I enjoy flirting with them then, coaxing them with playfully suggestive comments, and making even more daring suggestions...and little by little, a few of them started to work up the nerve to ask me out.

And I quickly began to enjoy tormenting them mercilessly with my tits as we innocently chatted and talked, and I'd stick out my chest and take slow, deep breaths, watching them closely for their reaction. These poor, horny young guys kept stumbling over their words as they tried to tear their eyes away from my gorgeous boobs. Little did I know that this tittie-teasing would become one of many tricks in my arsenal of cock teasing techniques later on...even though I didn't really know what I was doing, I just loved doing it to them anyway!

6a_tumblr_n6jkjcY4101ttgc8do1_1280.jpg
6a_tumblr_n6jkjcY4101ttgc8do1_1280.jpg (76 KiB) Viewed 1514 times

Meanwhile, despite the fact that I was starting to learn how to dress prettier and present myself in ways that boys found attractive, I still wasn't anywhere near as daring as my sexy older sister and some of her friends. They were the girls that were part of the alternative crowd I mentioned before, and they had a reputation as sluts, at least according to other straighter girls I heard talking about them.

The guys had another name for them...they kept talking about how these girls were "teases", and at first I didn't know what they meant. But again, my sister Amber would soon be teaching me the meaning of that word, and showing me exactly how much fun it can be...

Before long, she started to help me turn the corner and become the more experienced cock tease I am today. I really have her and a few of her friends to thank for helping me start to become more attractive and feminine, and ultimately, for teaching me everything I needed to know - to learn how to be in complete sexual control over any guy I decide to get my hooks into!

She'd take me shopping, help me try on pretty clothes and sexy shoes, and she took me to her beauty salon a few times to help me learn how to do my hair, put on makeup, and just generally learn how to make myself look sexier. At first I was still quite self-conscious about my appearance and behavior, and I was concerned about what people would think of me and what they would say about me. For a while, I resisted some of her suggestions to wear really sexy clothes like low-cut blouses or tight angora sweaters, miniskirts, and high heels. For a while, that is...

After getting all dolled up at the beauty salon one time, my sister instructed the girls there to give me a "glamor girl" makeover. When they were done, I simply couldn't believe the way I looked. I watched in fascination as these sexy salon girls slowly made me up into an older, vampier version of myself, and the moment I saw how makeup can be used to transform a girl from a regular average person into a seductive sex kitten, I was hooked. It was a little embarrassing at first, seeing myself in the mirror looking sooo sexy, but when I stepped out of the salon I realized I was still just me...but I immediately noticed the difference in the way people looked at me.

B2_B21.jpg
B2_B21.jpg (84.41 KiB) Viewed 1514 times

And I say "people" because it wasn't just boys and men that were looking, it was girls and older women too. I was becoming quite a beautiful young lady, and the sexy hairdo and perfectly applied makeup really enhanced my facial structure and features. The boys and men were obviously fascinated and interested, and some of the girls who were younger than me clearly admired me (and even told me so)...but most of the older women seemed to have a disapproving, scornful look as they glared at me. At first I was upset by this, but began to understand more about why later, as I began to learn how to work the magic that is feminine seduction...and cock teasing...

After repeated trips to the beauty salon with my sexy sis, she'd take me to certain clothing stores that specialized in pretty clothing for young girls like us...girls who didn't mind flaunting their charms a little, or....a lot!! I'd try some of those sexy things on, like low-cut angora sweaters or sexy silky blouses and miniskirts, and when I looked at myself in the mirror, I loved the way I looked, but couldn't work up the nerve to actually wear things like that to school or out on dates.

But I did find myself slowly wanting to dress like that, and act more like my sister Amber, especially when I saw how guys used to fall over themselves when they'd see her all dressed up that way. Little by little, I began to buy certain items of clothing and incorporate them into the slowly developing style of sensuality and sex appeal.

I think the thing that started to do the trick was seeing the way she and her alternative crowd friends would dress for school, and it was intriguing to see all the boys (and men too!) checking her out. Some would even try to pick her up or ask her out, and she seemed so confident as she simply ignored their attempts to get her attention. Occasionally she would flirt with them, and it became obvious how easy it was for her to toy with them and encourage their attention until she felt like she'd had enough.

Soon I began to become quite fascinated with the way she seemed to be able to control guys, how easy it was for her to handle their behavior and deal with their interest in her, and it was particularly interesting to see the way she liked to set them up and shoot them down. I had never witnessed that kind of female power being flaunted like that before, and I was very interested in learning more about it.

And the best part was that even though some guys didn't like it, there were lots of others that seemed to come back for more, and even when she'd be a little bossy to them, they didn't seem to mind. In fact, some of them seemed to actually like it...

And then it happened. There was this one time I'll never forget - ever. It was the first time she really showed me how to be a true prick tease. I remember it clear as day...it was a true awakening inside me, and it built on all the little things Amber had been showing me and teaching me about the power of femininity with regard to boys.

She said that she was going shopping at the mall with a friend of hers, and that they were gonna have a little fun and do some showing off for anyone who might like to watch...I really didn't know what she meant, but as I watched her get ready, I couldn't believe the way she was getting dressed, just to go shopping.

Of course, the purpose of this excursion was not just to shop - she said something about "going out on the prowl for some fun", and the big smile she had when she said that was very intriguing. But that was nothing compared to the things she did next that immediately imprinted on my young female brain...she proceeded to tell me that she was going to dress up really sexy and go out with a friend of hers to tease some boys and have some fun with them. I didn't quite get what the deal was, but I began to understand as she shared her plans with me while she got dressed.

Before she told me anything, she started to get dressed while I watched. First, she put on a pair of shiny black seamed stockings, and attached them to a lacy black garter belt. She has fantastic legs - long, lean, and perfectly toned, and they looked really good in those sexy stockings. Next, on went a short, black velvet miniskirt, which barely covered the tops of the garter belt, and she smoothed it and adjusted it as she watched herself in the mirror. It was short and tight against her body and bottom, and it clung beautifully to the curves of her hips, butt, and thighs.

She said (again) that she and her friend Chantal were going to go out and tease some boys...and I asked what she meant by that. She smiled and looked at me like it was the most important question I could ever ask! And she paused and said purposefully, "You see, Barbie, boys love it when pretty girls like us get all dressed up! I mean, they really LOVE it!"

She let those words sink in for a moment, and continued, "And the sexier we dress...the more they love us! They love our hair and makeup, the pretty clothes, the high heels, and they just love to look at our bodies and watch us when we're all dolled up for them. It makes them want us, it makes them want to do things for us, and...it makes them want to do what we say..." And she smiled knowingly as she said that...again, I didn't know exactly what she meant, but I had started to understand the way guys treated me as I was getting older, more confident and sexier, so it was very exciting to see the idea of that being taken to a whole new level.

She had just gotten back from her favorite beauty salon, where she had some light blonde highlights added to her long, golden blonde hair, creating wonderful variations in the color. It was teased up big and high on top of her head and styled into long, flowing wavy curls down her back. And what a sexy makeup job she'd had done - dark, heavily contoured eye shadow, black mascara on her long eyelashes, and "black-cat" style eyeliner. Her high cheekbones were accentuated by heavy red rouge, and her lips....they were simply incredible to look at! She has fantastically full and pouty lips, and they were painted with a bright red, juicy, dripping wet lipstick.

When she pulled the bright red, low-cut wrap style angora sweater over her chest, she announced, "Barbie, boys are suckers for big titties! Fortunately, our mother has gifted us both with beautiful breasts, and I think it's time I showed you how much fun you can have teasing boys with them!" She smiled and giggled as I realized that she hadn't bothered to wear a bra underneath. I watched in disbelief as she adjusted the furry sweater - it was a tight fit and was very sexy - it lifted her boobs up and pushed them together, creating beautiful cleavage between them.

She watched herself in a mirror, and much to my amazement, she bounced her body up and down, causing her breasts to bounce too, and she shook them side to side a bit, demonstrating the effect that not wearing a bra had. They were clearly unrestrained, but they were so firm - they looked like perfectly shaped grapefruits underneath her furry-soft red sweater. And she pranced around the room a little, using a bouncy walk, and my eyes were simply glued to her fabulously large and firm breasts, jiggling and bouncing with every step she took.

"You see how they bounce and jiggle when I walk like that, even more when I don't wear a bra? Mmmm...and it feels so good, my nipples rubbing on this soft, fluffy, angora..." and she rolled her eyes and said dreamily, "It really turns me on!" It was turning me on too, and she knew it, but she also knew that as sisters we wouldn't cross that line. But it was one hell of a lesson!

And she continued, "And you should see the way every guy in sight will look at me when I go prancing through the mall dressed like this! Just you watch and see..." I couldn't believe the gleeful, girlish confidence in her voice, and she just looked so sexy and appealing, I wasn't sure if I wanted her, or wanted to be like her...or both! Looking back on it now, it was both!!

She then went back to her mirror and draped several sparkly gold necklaces of different lengths around her neck, one with little heart charms dangling down between her boobs. I watched her in sheer fascination as she primped and preened over herself for her little seduction and tease routine, and I knew full well at that point that she simply wasn't playing fair!!

And my mouth fell open as she fussed over her hair and makeup some more, and then picked up a small black leather purse and strutted around the room again, obviously practicing a sexy strut. "Wait till you see the reactions we get, all dressed up like, strutting around the mall this way!" She was so sure of herself, so certain of what was going to happen...

She jiggled her large breasts some more with each step, causing her erect nipples to poke proudly through the soft, furry material, and she even pulled the angora to one side and pinched her nipples a little with her fingertips to make them even more prominent. As my eyes moved up and down over her body, I noticed how the contrast between the softness of the sexy angora sweater and the velvety black miniskirt was incredibly appealing, and there was one final detail that would put this outfit simply over the top...

She pulled out a pair of open-toed platform shoes, shiny black vinyl ones with sky-high heels like strippers wear, and slipped her pretty feet into them, wrapping the straps around her ankles and fastening them. When she stood up, she was six inches taller, and simply towered over me like an Amazon goddess. I had seen her dress up like this for dates, but had never seen her look so incredibly sexy and seductive just to go out in public! I watched in sheer admiration and amazement as she fussed over herself one last time in front of a full-length mirror in her bedroom.

I was so impressed by the way her hair, makeup, and incredibly sexy outfit transformed her from a normal, pretty girl into a totally tantalizing sex kitten! This look was clearly not designed just to go shopping...it was more like fishing, and she was the lure! I had no doubt that there would be plenty of boys who would be nibbling at her bait, and I was willing to bet that some would swallow it hook line and sinker! But I still really had no idea as to exactly what her intentions were...

********************************************************************************************************************************************

Barbie's birth as a tease is progressing, all right. Just you wait and see what her older sister Amber teaches her about how it is done...

Kitty :love: :love: :love:
Last edited by KittyZateez on Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cbffsa
Explorer
Explorer

Re: KCTC Barbie - Birth of a Tease 2

Post by cbffsa »

Oh my, Miss Kitty, this is really heating up! Being one of those cute, small, nerdy guys, I am very moved by your affection for teasing boys like me. I can hardly wait to find out what the boys at the mall are in store for.

Your stories are so exciting, so erotic. You truly love to tease and i can feel those desires down to my core.

Your teasepet,

Chuck