KCTC Barbie - Birth of a Tease 1

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

KCTC Barbie - Birth of a Tease 1

Post by KittyZateez »

PREFACE

For those of you following my KCTC stories and spinoffs, Barbie's client was granted a brief prick teasing session with her before being dismissed for the week so she can be trained. She has made him watch as she is taught the deliciously kinky an erotic art of seduction and tease/denial, and now she has told him he must read her bio.

We'll get back to the adventures of KCTC Barbie's interactions with her lucky client, but this is her official story bio, and it will get rather long and detailed...I'm sure none of you will mind!

**************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hi everyone! My name is Barbie, and this is my bio!
Babe1.jpg
Babe1.jpg (105.28 KiB) Viewed 1772 times
I'd like to thank Kitty for giving me the opportunity to work for her here at the CockTease Club! For those of you interested in playing with me, I'd like to tell you my story, all the way from my younger days, before I had discovered the pleasures of teasing, through some of the fun and games I had teasing boys in high school and college.

As of now, I am just beginning to gain experience in formal, consensually arranged cock teasing scenarios, and before this, there was only some rather innocent fun and games in some of my personal relationships. Okay, okay, maybe not so innocent...I knew I was teasing, but I had no idea there would ever be such elaborate scenarios as the ones I've encountered here at Kitty's CockTease Club, also known as KCTC for short!

And now, here I am, a professional pricktease-in-training at the KCTC, learning all the tricks of the trade. In any case, this is my story, so here we go!

When I started high school, I was known as Barbara, and had never really been referred to as Barbie. My first experiences with being a "tease" were rather innocent..I mean, I was doing it, but I didn't know I was doing it, at least at first. But I'll tell you one thing, whatever it was, I knew I liked it!

It all started when I was a sophomore in high school, and I joined the cheerleading squad. There was something about showing off and performing for all the people in the stands that excited me. And I was beginning to discover my bisexual desires at that point, so I found myself admiring the older girls on my squad...particularly, the ones who were, shall we say, more "well-developed". Okay, I'll just say it - I liked the girls who had big boobs!

And there were some other older girls at my school, ones that were big-chested too, that weren't part of the popular group of girls on the cheerleading squad. They were seniors, and they were part of a more alternative crowd. These girls started to hold some fascination for me too...you'll find out why soon enough!

Looking back on it, these girls are partially responsible for showing me the wily ways of prickteasing, and since I have come to simply adore being a tease, I just love talking about them and sharing my experiences learning from them! And as you will soon see, my sexy older sister, Amber, was also instrumental in my development...

I was already starting to grow up at that point in high school, maturing into a very pretty girl at that age of about 15, and my body was filling out and getting more shapely. My breasts were already bigger than almost all the other girls in my class, but the older girls, some of the seniors that were more mature than I was, were even more full-figured, and definitely more experienced with boys and dating. I admired them, but there were a few specific ones that really got my attention. Not only were they busty and beautiful, but they seemed to know how to use the gifts that had been naturally given to them to get what they wanted.

What do I mean by that? Well, first of all, I admired the way these girls always looked - the way they wore moderately heavy makeup and styled their hair "big", and particularly, the kinds of pretty clothes they wore. Low-cut blouses and angora sweaters with plunging necklines were frequently part of their attire, along with miniskirts and high heels.

Pretty daring stuff, to be sure, but it wasn't too outrageous, as most of them kept it just sexy enough to get noticed but not too revealing to get into any real trouble....but it seemed like every guy in school would stare at them as they pranced by in the hallways or as they sat in classes. And it was fascinating to watch the way some days they'd tone it down, then other days, hot it up, all at a whim. And they always seemed to be paying attention to themselves and each other, fussing over their appearance and helping each other with their hair and makeup.

But it wasn't just the way they looked and dressed - there was something about the way they acted, especially when guys were around...they were comfortable and confident with their femininity, and there was something else, something I couldn't quite put my finger on and didn't understand, until later, that is! Whatever it was, they seemed to have boys around them constantly, paying attention to them in various ways, talking to them...and doing things for them...what was up with that??

I began to notice how these girls seemed to be very much in control of all the attention they were getting from boys too, and the way they acted and dressed seemed to encourage the guys to pay attention to them. Not only did they tend to wear prettier clothes than most of the other girls, things that were somewhat sexier, flashier and more revealing, but I started to notice the way the boys treated them, at least, some of the boys, anyway.

I suppose I should tell you about my older sister Amber at this point, because I owe most of my experiences with being a tease to her. As I was growing up, I always looked up to her and admired her. When I was a freshman, she was a junior, and she was already becoming a real knockout. Tall, blonde, busty and leggy, she always seemed to be dating lots of guys, usually handsome jock types who were football or basketball players.

And the way she'd dress for her dates - soft, tight, low-cut angora sweaters or sheer silky blouses, short miniskirts , and high heeled sandals or sexy spike-heeled boots were always part of the equation. Her outfits started to get more and more sexy as she got older, and I also noticed that she would dress in a particularly seductive way for certain guys that she seemed to date more frequently. She had several steady boyfriends, and like I said, there were certain outfits that she seemed to save just for them...and soon enough she would be sharing some of her secrets with me!

Again, there seemed to be something going on that I didn't know about, and I used to hang out with her while she got ready for dates, watching her doing her hair and nails, admiring her putting on makeup and picking out one of her sexy outfits. She used to talk about the guy she was going to go out with, about making him do things for her, buy her things, take her places, etc. It seemed like she had some kind of power over him - she knew it and he knew it, and I found myself becoming more interested and fascinated with the idea of it.

But I had no idea as to exactly what she liked to do on her dates...she hadn't told me about any of the little games she liked to play, that is, until I got a little older and she started teaching me the tricks of the trade, so to speak! It turns out that my desires to be a tease were rooted in those early experiences of seeing how my gorgeous older sister used her knowledge of how to dress and act...to MAKE boys fall in love with her and do things for her...

Backing up a little, at school as a freshman, I was shy around boys, and since I hadn't become a cheerleader yet, many of them didn't have even know I existed. Although I was pretty like my older sister, and I had just started to develop a full figure with my breasts starting to get bigger, my body was not at all like hers yet, and I really didn't know how to show it off. I never wore makeup, left my short hair unstyled, and dressed very plainly - jeans or long loose dresses, unappealing shirts and tops, plain-looking shoes, etc. So not many boys paid attention to me, but that started to change soon enough.

Like I said, when I became a cheerleader in my sophomore year, there was a certain thrill in putting on that uniform - pulling the tight sweater over my quickly increasing bustline, squeezing into the miniskirt, and prancing out onto the field to encourage the athletes, and excite and entertain the crowd. The jocks on the team didn't seem to pay much attention to us when we did our cheers, although they were aware of us...but they were too busy being macho tough-guys, playing their ridiculous contact sport, to let on that they liked to watch us too!

But the crowd was another story...people in the seats would watch us closely when we performed for them...and it was a perfect opportunity for those horny young boys to feast their eyes on us pretty girls without being ashamed of themselves. After all, that was why we were there, to entertain and excite them, and soon I began to notice some of the boys just staring at us in fascination. And I made note of certain ones...ones that were cuter than some of the others...ones that I would develop an interest in teasing a little later on...

It was an opportunity for them to just watch us as we danced and pranced around, doing our little showoff routines, which really was the whole point of cheerleading! I really enjoyed performing with everyone watching like that, and it was as though we were casting a spell on them and making them want us somehow...the whole point of being a cheerleader was to get their attention and get them excited, and that fact started to sow the seeds of the whole "showing off" aspect of teasing...

Soon after I joined the cheerleading squad, boys began to want to date me. I still wasn't dressing myself up and showing myself off at that point quite yet, but many of them knew who I was - I was one of the girls with the biggest boobs! And they clearly thought I was pretty, because they began to notice me and start approaching me. At first, I really didn't know how to react or handle their advances, and the kinds of guys who wanted to go out with me at first were the cocky, athletic types who were really full of themselves. They were older and really confident, but their self-assuredness didn't appeal to me.

I would nicely but flatly decline their propositions to take me out to the movies, or go to parties, whatever. I guess I just didn't trust them, didn't trust their intentions, and somehow I knew that they weren't being genuine - that they were after something, something I had, something that they wanted for their own selfish reasons...and I had already started to hear about these guys' reputations from other girls I knew...more on that later! And that was when I first overheard one of them call me a "tease"...it was being used in a derogatory way, but I didn't care, I was already confident in my decision to reject them.

Meanwhile, there were other guys who were younger then these cocky seniors, ones that were kinda shy, that started paying attention to me as well. They were clearly not very experienced with girls, and I had seen some of them at the football games too. I noticed them staring at all the cheerleaders, but a few of them seemed particularly focused on me and my big titties for some reason, and this intrigued me.

They were usually kind of nerdy types, and although some were geeky, pimply, and not at all ones who I would ever consider dating, there were others that were cute. These particular ones had young, boyish looks, and as I started to meet them I saw that their behavior was not as intimidating to me as the moronic muscle-jocks that continued to pursue me.

I was beginning to understand that these shy guys were attracted to me, and that their interest in me interfered somehow with their ability to be comfortable talking to me. They'd nervously try to start conversations with me, and I found their behavior to be very amusing as they stuttered and stammered, trying to keep their composure as they fidgeted while trying to talk to me. But I was very comfortable talking to them...I already had a leg up on them!

Even though I wasn't showing off my breasts yet, they were getting nice and big, and these guys' eyes would keep focusing in on them as they tried in vain to hide it, but it was so obvious, I just couldn't believe it! There really was something about their nervousness that I found appealing, particularly as I began to realize how their behavior put me at an advantage. And I found myself becoming more at ease with talking to them as we slowly began to dance around the idea that they wanted to date me.

I even began to enjoy encouraging their attention a little, flirting with them innocently at first, but slowly becoming more confident and comfortable with the idea that they wanted me. Soon I began to enjoy making suggestive little comments, giggling at them and playfully telling them that I liked them, and even making coy little references to going out to the movies or letting them take me to a party or maybe one of the school dances.

And I noticed that in contrast to the jocks who came up to me and asked me out right away, these shy young boys couldn't seem to muster up the courage to actually ask me out, and this was very fascinating to me. Even they obviously were attracted to me, it felt like they wanted to be friends first, to move slowly with regard to getting to know each other before moving toward dating. I quickly found that I preferred that process to the more direct approach of the older jocks who wanted to date me right away.

I soon became friends with several of the shier, sweeter younger boys, and the more I experimented with flirting with them, the more embarrassed they'd become, and this began to amuse me - very much! As it turns out, it would be these kinds of guys that I liked to tease...in fact, I was already doing it, although neither I nor they really knew what we were doing...what kind of roles we were naturally falling into...

The way things were developing with the nerdy guys really helped me to become more confident and comfortable with my sexuality, and before long I was beginning to date some of the jocks. Even though I still didn't trust them, there were some that were very popular and handsome, and so I decided to see what they were really like. And boy, did I find out what jerks they really were!

They seemed to be genuinely interested in me, at least at first, wanting to talk to me and find out what I liked - you know, pretending to really want to get to know me. But it soon became obvious that they all wanted something else entirely, as each of them kept trying to come on to me after taking me out to a movie or to a party.

And the way they went about it really offended me. They seemed to want to be in control of things, and were coming across as very pushy and demanding. No didn't mean no, it meant maybe, or no for two minutes until they'd try again, and they just kept pushing and pushing for me to let them kiss me, feel my tits, and more. It was like they weren't listening as they pawed at me, and it really started to piss me off.

Don't get me wrong - I liked some of them and enjoyed making out with them, and I was already beginning to really enjoy my power over them, being able to attract them to me and arouse their affections. And another advantage I had was that I was attracted to girls as well as boys, and was really starting to get turned on by seeing the sexy older girls in school, dressed up pretty, playfully showing off and teasing some of the other male students...and some teachers too...

So in other words, I really understood the visual and sensual power of women, because I was attracted to them as well. So it made sense the way guys liked to look at girls, the way they were fascinated by them and attracted to them. This idea would be many guys' undoing later on, at my more than capable hands....

But I digress. As I continued to date the jocks, I found that unlike the shy guys, who didn't seem to know how to react to my playful flirtations, these cocky jerks would get really demanding when they'd start to get turned on. After just a little touching and kissing, they'd want to feel me up, and some were even pretty aggressive and selfish about it. That really turned me off.

And some were even downright blatant in their propositions, wanting me to give them handjobs or blowjobs. The idea of doing it was exciting, since I was definitely NOT a prude...but it was the way they demanded it, like they were entitled or something...it was all wrong!

I soon began to realize that it was all a matter of control - that I wanted to have it and maintain it, and that if I gave them what they wanted, I'd be giving them control - that just wasn't going to happen. And I quickly found that it was fun to tempt certain guys, ones that weren't too aggressive about making advances, and were more inexperienced and nervous around girls, to date me.

I started to discover the fun of playing "hard to get" when we started to fool around and make out... it became a kind of game, where I'd be nice to them, flirt with them and do things to excite and arouse them, and then tell them no when they would predictably start to try to make more intimate, sexual advances on me. If they immediately got all pissed off, I'd leave them and not go out them again.

But some boys, the shy and inexperienced ones I've been talking about, seemed to actually enjoy playing along with my newfound little game...the ones who were finally working up the nerve to ask me out didn't seem to mind when I'd play hard to get and draw out the process. I'd encourage them to call me, and when they did, I'd welcome their attentions and make it clear I was interested. But somehow, I'd always be busy when they'd want to go out, and they'd have to ask me 5 or 6 times (at least) before I'd give in. Looking back at it, that's when I really began to understand and enjoy the pleasure of prickteasing...

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

That's it for the first part of Barbie's bio, boys and girls. There will be many more sections to this story, and more to come from the KCTC series! Stick around...

Kitty :love: :love: :love: