KCTC Tease in Training Part 3

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

KCTC Tease in Training Part 3

Post by KittyZateez »

When we left off, Barbie and Fifi had been teasing their client at Kitty's CockTease Club while you watched on a webcam. You now had a moment to reflect on what you had been watching, and recap what had just happened...

You loved seeing the way the girls were dressed, two fabulously gorgeous blonde temptresses all dolled up in low-cut angora sweaters, tight little short-shorts, garters, stockings, and sexy stripper shoes, and you just loved how they fussed over each other for a moment before welcoming in the client. And in no time at all, they were having their way with him! You watched in fascination as the client was made to beg Barbie to let him stroke himself for her. Still, you were quite jealous and frustrated at being made to wait to play with her again.

But you were more than happy to comply with the idea that she was being trained in all the little luscious ways of being a pricktease, and you quickly began to understand that her training would really benefit you too! The better she was at the erotic arts of seduction and prickteasing, the more she and you could explore it together. In addition, watching her teasing other men made you want to work harder to please her and do whatever she wanted. It also illustrated certain things that turned you on, and planted kinky little ideas in your head about things you could beg her explore with you later...

Meanwhile, as you watched the client fall to his knees and beg Barbie to let him stroke his big erection for her, it reminded you of the joy of being able to do this for her too...and you were simply dying to do it again! Brigitte and Tatiana had both introduced you to the pleasures of being teased to arousal and made to beg for things, and they showed you how any of a number of feminine rewards could be used to trap you in that little game. Seeing Barbie make another guy do it was pure torture, but again, it also reminded you that begging for her charms was definitely something you wanted to explore with her.

And she clearly loved it too, because you watched the way she reacted as the client knelt before her and pleaded with her, and she seemed to take great delight in it! Barbie watched him do it for a minute and then told him to stand up and follow her, and she put on quite a show for him as she strutted down the hall to the stairway. And then she took two or three steps up, stopping right there so her legs were right in front of his face.
BarbieStairs.jpg
BarbieStairs.jpg (163.87 KiB) Viewed 2692 times
Next, Fifi insisted that he follow her up the stairs, staring at her sexy legs and high heels right before his eyes, and stroke himself as long as she kept moving...but stop when she stopped. And she made a comment about him having a leg and high heel fetish, so it was clear that Barbie showing off her legs in this way for him really had him right where they wanted him. It was clearly a carefully thought out little teasing and control game, and he fell right into it without hesitation.

And you watched as Barbie took great pleasure in exploiting the situation, drawing it out into an excruciatingly slow demonstration of complete physical control over him, laughing at him as he drooled at her sexy legs and heels and begged her to stroke his large erection as he followed her up the stairs. She stopped, started, stopped and started again multiple times, taking her sweet time, toying with him as he just played along with her every move.

At the top of the stairs, both girls came around in front of him and had him beg them to bring him into the main parlor and give him some sort of undetermined sexual treat...and he did so willingly, pleading with them to tease him further as they smiled broadly at him.

Barbie was clearly a natural at this, and her inexperience with this kind of thing was not apparent. She fell into it so easily, and having a more experienced girl with her, giving her instructions as they went, was a perfect way to show her the ropes. Fifi was encouraging her so expertly, showing her how much fun it was to entice a willing submissive male into tease and denial games. And they had clearly talked previously about how these little games were to be played, because there were aspects of it that Barbie knew about that she wouldn't have known if they hadn't been conspiring against him privately...

After all, it's really not at all difficult for a girl to learn the basics of being a tease, all she has to do is embrace her own natural feminine sexiness, dress it up and show it off, and accept how much that turns men on...and then it's simply about learning how to wrap them around her finger, leave them dangling from her string - and keep pouring on the charms to keep them interested and aroused.

Anyway, now the two teaser-girls were just about ready to take him into the main parlor, and they both grinned from ear to ear as they stood there in front of him with their hands on their hips, watching him as he begged them to take him in there and introduce him to all the other teaser-girls. "Mmmmm, good boy!" Fifi said, continuing, "Yeah, I'm going to take you now and show you what's waiting for you in the main parlor! Barbie has some business to attend to, so thank her for teasing you with her sexy legs and high heels...I know you loved it, didn't you!"

The client faced Barbie and thanked her, practically panting like a dog with his big dick poking out at her, and she spun around, facing away from him and letting him have one last look at her sexy legs. She lifted up one of her sky-high spike heels and offered it to him, ordering, "Kiss my high heel, Frankie!" She held it up to his lips, reaching down and pointing at the very tip of the stiletto, "Right there, right on the end!" He reached his lips forward and kissed it softly, continuing to thank her for the reward.

"Very nice!" Barbie giggled and then simply pulled her shoe away, and his eyes were still glued to it as she casually put it back on the ground. Boy, did he want it!! His lips were still pouted from the kiss, and he just sat there for a moment, stunned at the enjoyment of being allowed to worship her slutty spike heel for just a moment like that.

Suddenly she looked up at the webcam, looking right at you with a big smile, waving her long-nailed fingers at you playfully, and then pulled out her smartphone and sent you a text...

"Meet me in my private chat room right now...I have some things to discuss." There was a forceful urgency to her words, and a tingle went up your spine as you realized she was going to give you some attention now, after making you watch her tease another guy. You didn't know if it was going to be a lot or a little, but you were so desperate for her, it didn't matter. You would take whatever she was willing to give and love it.

"Yes, Barbie" you sent back, barely able to type on your phone, your hands shaking from the intense stimulation of what you had just watched.

"I'll be right there...watch what we do with this guy next, though, okay?"

"Yes, Barbie!"

She put her phone away and turned back toward Fifi, and you watched as the two gorgeous blonde cockteasers led this guy down the hallway toward the main parlor, and Fifi instructed him to stop stroking. But she demanded that he leave his dick flopping around as he walked, and ordered him to BEG her to let him stroke himself for her some more. You watched in fascination as Fifi's demeanor changed as she listened to him beg, and she started using a much firmer and more authoritative tone of voice as she told him "No!" She laughed at him, absolutely drinking in the sight of him pathetically begging her to jerk off.

His cock was fully erect now, and the veins on the shaft were bulging out as the blood pumped through them. This was truly a fantastic-looking dick, with a slight curve upwards in the shaft, leading to a large cockhead which had turned all shiny and purple. Fifi called Barbie's attention to it, complimenting the client, "My, my, Frankie-boy, I do believe Barbie has your number, doesn't she! Did she do that to you? Get you all big and hard and erect?? Mmmmm...that is a VERY sexy cock you have there honey, and it is quite a compliment to show Barbie how much power she has over it!"

But then that strict tone came back, and she added, "But you're MINE now, baby, and Barbie is going to abandon you and leave your big dick for me and all my friends to play with!" This poor guy glanced over at Barbie with a forlorn look at being told she was going to leave him now, and she smiled knowingly at the thought of having all this power, to indulge him, tease him to arousal, and then simply leave him in a state of pure desperation!

This horny guy just started begging Barbie not to leave him, and she ignored him for a bit, then rejected his pleas. This caused his begging to intensify, and she simply countered his escalating desperation with firmer denials, obviously with her own increasing amounts of delight. "Sorry, Frankie, I'm done with you now, honey! But Fifi and all the other girls are going to take very good care of you!"

She looked down at his achingly erect prick, bouncing and bobbing around in its highly aroused state, and commented, "Yes, Frankie, that is a very sexy cock you have there. I'm so pleased I was able to prepare it for tonight's festivities! Now, you be a good boy and go with Fifi here, she's going to take you inside the club and introduce you around to all her friends!"

And he simply turned to Fifi, who beckoned him to her with a long-nailed finger as she turned and walked toward the main entrance to the parlor. He followed her obediently, pleading to stroke himself as Fifi rejected him and scolded him for being a naughty boy, giving him one final instruction to be quiet until all the girls were ready to have their way with him. He went quiet immediately, demonstrating her complete control over him, and he didn't seem to mind one bit!

You watched as Barbie pulled out her phone and typed up another text, asking if you were waiting in the chat room for her. You had gone there immediately when she instructed you to, and your heart was pounding as she disappeared into a private room. Suddenly a Skype session started on your computer, and her image appeared on the screen.
1711005760.jpg
1711005760.jpg (59.41 KiB) Viewed 2692 times
She had a big smile on her face, clearly quite thrilled with what had just happened.

"Wow!" she said, rolling her eyes in ecstasy, "that was incredible!"

"Yeah!"

"I mean, I've never had a guy beg me to let him stroke himself for me like that! Well...maybe once or twice...but never quite like THAT!!"

"You were perfect!"

"Thanks - I was soooo nervous!"

"My god, Barbie, this whole thing is so incredible!"

"Did you like watching me tease him?" She said with a coy smile...

"Oh yeah! I was so jealous!"

"It felt sooooo good! Showing off for him, turning him on, making him beg, letting him jerk off for me, watching him do it, then leaving him!!"

"Wow, baby, it's such a turn on! How'd you know how to do that?"

"Fifi and I watched a training video of her teasing another guy like that, and she helped me learn how!"

"Wow - I would love to do that for you!"

"Really?"

"Yeah!"

"You wanna beg to jerk off for me?"

"YES!!"

"What do you say..."

"Please!"

"What??"

"PLEASE!"

"Awww...that's sweet! Don't worry, honey, we'll be together again soon. I can't wait to tease you this weekend!"

"But tonight's only Monday!"

"I'm sorry, baby! But I'll be busy all week, I'm staying here at the CockTease Club, undergoing extensive cocktease training...you are going to watch, aren't ya?"

"Oh god, baby, this is going to be torture, watching you tease other men!"

"I know, sweetie...I'm sorry, but I'm supposed to learn about all the Teasing Services here, and gain exposure to all the Fetishes and Fantasies listed on the website too. You do want me to be fully trained on teasing, don't you?"

"Oh god, YES!!"

"Very well then! You'll just have to be a good boy, wait for me, and watch me learn all about the services until it's time to tease you again. Do you remember them?"

"Some..."

"Here's the list of Teasing Services here at the KCTC, to refresh your memory...some of these we already explored a little, but I'm going to learn more about them to get ready to play with you Saturday night!"

• Visual Stimulation
• Erotic Seduction
• Sensual Tease and Denial
• Sexy Teasey Girlfriend Experience
• Kinky Dom / Sub Scenes
• Gentle Feminization
• Naughty Sissy Training

"Brigitte already gave you your little introduction to Visual Stimulation, didn't she! And Erotic Seduction too...but there's more where that came from. And she called in Tatiana to assist her with your Sensual Tease and Denial. And I know you just loved that, didn't you! But now...you do know I'm your Sexy Teasey Girlfriend, right??"

"YES! Oh wow, Barbie, it's such an honor! You're so sexy and gorgeous, I've always wanted to be teased by a girl just like you...this is just amazing!"

"Thanks, sweetie! This is gonna be fun!!"

Thoughts of these erotic Teasing Services being performed on you were just starting to sink in...you didn't even realize some of these things had already happened to you! The way Brigitte and Tatiana had prepared you to meet Barbie, and your all-too-brief experience with her, hadn't allowed you the time to stop and think about it. But yes, you had already been subjected to all those services, and you couldn't wait to get farther into them some more.

And you realized, that as Barbie said, Brigitte and Tatiana had focused on the first three, giving you an extensive demonstration on all the ways they could be performed, before handing you over to your Sexy, Teasey Girlfriend. The whole thing was carefully planned, expertly executed, and you were just a helpless pawn at the hands of these tantalizing temptresses!

And soon it would be time to take what you and Barbie had learned from Brigitte and Tatiana (don't forget, Barbie was watching them tease you on the house monitors) and explore it all with Barbie...you were simply going out of your mind as you fantasized about her learning more about it, and you being able to encourage her to explore it in great detail with you. Wow!!

Barbie continued, "I know the rest of that stuff isn't quite your cup of tea, so I don't think we'll need to play with those services much...but if you don't mind, part of my training will include Dom/Sub Scenes, some Gentle Feminization, and even some Naughty Sissy Training, so you might like to see me learn about those things."

"Yeah, Barbie, I don't think I want you to treat ME that way...but, I'd love to see you learn about it!"

She giggled and continued, "And then there's the Fantasies and Fetishes section. Do you remember it?"

"Mostly..."

"Here you go, to remind you!"

• Big Tit Fetish
• Angora / Fur Fetish
• Long Fingernail Fetish
• Sexy Legs / High Heel Fetish
• Ass Kissing / Worship
• Thigh High Boot Worship

Your eyes perused the list as Barbie continued, "I know you just LOVE angora and long fingernails...we'll be exploring those in great detail, baby, don't worry. And again, I've been told that I'll be instructed on each and every one of these, and you are going to watch me like a good boy, right?"

"Yes, Barbie! I'll do whatever you say!!"

"Very good! In the meantime, I think you should start reading my bio on the CockTease Club website. It's called "Birth of a Tease", and you'll get to read about some of the very first experiences I had with the pleasure of teasing, and how I learned to tease my first real boyfriend!"

"Wow, Barbie, that sounds great! I can't wait to hear about it!"

"I'm sure! You'll be able to get to know me better...and later, this weekend, you can tell me more about any little things you learned this week while watching me getting trained on erotic prickteasing...feel free to tell me about anything you'd like to try with me, any naughty little fantasy you'd like to explore...anything at all!"

"Oh my god, honey, this is so fantastic! You're the most incredible girl I've ever met!!"

"Thanks, hon, I like you too. Now be a good boy and watch what happens to that guy I just handed over to Fifi...she's just about ready to take him into the main parlor, and she and all the other girls are gonna have some fun with his leg and high heel fetish!"

"Okay!"

"Bye for now, hon, I'll be in touch tomorrow!"

"Bye!"

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

Barbie's training is well underway, but there's much more work to do....stick around, boys! In the meantime, keep your beady little eyes focused on the "Birth of a Tease" bio of Barbie, coming soon!

Kitty :love: :love: :love:
sissysuzi54
Explorer
Explorer

Re: KCTC Tease in Training Part 3

Post by sissysuzi54 »

Your stories continue to be so well written. I love the story and the images you create of what is happening. Can't get enough!
seven
Explorer
Explorer

Re: KCTC Tease in Training Part 3

Post by seven »

"She laughed at him, absolutely drinking in the sight of him pathetically begging her to jerk off." I just keep reading that sentence over and over and over...