KCTC Tease in Training Part 2

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

KCTC Tease in Training Part 2

Post by KittyZateez »

You are watching on one of the KCTC webcams as Fifi welcomes her client into the main entrance, and she sweetly introduces him to Barbie. Both girls have already begun tantalizing him with a delectable display of her titties, wiggling and jiggling them for him underneath their soft, furry, low-cut angora sweaters.

But then Fifi tells him, rather matter-of-factly, "I have invited Barbie here to join me tonight in welcoming you to the KCTC, and you will be assisting me in teaching her more about how to be a tease!" And she leaned over and whispered a little secret to Barbie, who just smiled broadly and began posing for the client, exactly the way Fifi had done.

The client had been kneeling in front of Fifi, watching her tease him shamelessly, but he rose slowly and turned to face Barbie, smiling broadly at her, obviously in approval of her appearance and attire. He extended his hand to her, but she just stood there with her hands on her hips, ignoring him as though she was waiting for him to do something different, and he just haltingly said hello and thanked her for assisting with the evening's activities.

Her indifferent behavior toward him seemed to excite him somehow, but it confused him and made him nervous at the same time. He stammered and fumbled over his words as he tried to tell her how he would be more than happy to help teach her anything she wanted to know about prickteasing, and she just smiled more broadly at him as she watched him haltingly present himself to her for her amusement. "Why, thank you, sweetie!" she said cutely.

Of course, the way she was dressed served only to titillate his senses and overwhelm his mind, and he just looked into her eyes, seeing how she was staring at him, and he did not dare look anywhere else, at any other part of her, for fear of offending her. And she did not let him off the hook, immediately beginning to enjoy his nervousness in reaction to her obvious feminine superiority over him...

Barbie was dressed exactly the same as Fifi, the two of them looking just like CockTease Sisters, except every part of her outfit was bright red! The same sexy low-cut angora sweater was wrapped around Barbie's titties, with a lacy red bra underneath. She had on the same shiny spandex short-shorts, a red garter belt attached to red fishnet stockings, and slutty, shin red open-toed stripper shoes...and the exact same collection of sparkly, sexy jewelry dangled from all over her, but it was a shiny gold instead of the silver rhinestones adorning Fifi.

Barbie just stood there as the client ogled her, and at first he just looked into her big green eyes, clearly quite captivated by them, and she smiled and let her mouth open a little, doing the same thing with her tongue as Fifi had done, licking her red, juicy wet upper lip with the very tip of her glistening tongue. And then she stuck her finger suggestively right in between her lips, right into her mouth, kind of like this...
BarbiRedBikini (2).jpg
BarbiRedBikini (2).jpg (38.17 KiB) Viewed 2606 times
The client was completely hypnotized, and he just stared at her as she continued her dramatic visual display. As she pivoted on her heels slightly, wiggling her titties a little, Fifi said to the client suggestively, "Now, now, honey, don't be rude and just stare into Barbie's eyes like that! I think she wants to show off for you a little more than that, so...don't you wanna look at the rest of her body?"

The client looked at Fifi, and she grinned knowingly at his stunned reaction to such a brazen suggestion, and then he looked back at Barbie, this time allowing his eyes to move slowly downward, following the shiny gold line of her dangly necklaces down onto her chest. "That's better," Fifi added, "she has really beautiful breasts, don't you think, sweetie?"

He watched as Barbie smiled proudly and jiggled them very gently back and forth, and she carefully observed the way he was ogling her as she reached up and ran her long-nailed fingers inside the edge of her fluffy red sweater, pulling it apart slightly, causing more of her delectable cleavage to be revealed.

She really was a natural at showing herself off for him for some reason, and you could see how much she was clearly enjoying being admired like that. Meanwhile, you were simply turning to jelly at this point, watching your gorgeous tease-in-training beginning to discover and employ her newfound abilities with this helpless guy, and without thinking you reached down and took your cock out of your underwear and started stroking it.

But you stopped suddenly, remembering Barbie's requirement that you do not stroke yourself, and you snapped out of your trance just as the stimulation caused a small drop of pre-cum to ooze out the tip of your cockhead. And you just tucked it back under your briefs, desperately trying to calm down, and feeling a little ashamed of yourself for your disobedience...

What blatant teasing this was, with both girls still standing with this guy right near the entrance to the club, flaunting themselves quite boldly for him (and you too!), and you could tell that they were really enjoying doing it, judging by the big smiles on their faces as they watched their victim eating right out of the palms of their hands. Barbie glanced at Fifi with a look of surprise at exactly how the client was reacting to her newfound sexual power over him, and Fifi encouraged her, "Very nice! I think he likes you...isn't that right, Frank?"

This poor guy was absolutely speechless, and he looked back at Barbie as she spun around, facing away from him and putting her hands on her hips, throwing her weight onto one leg, and she turned her head and tossed her long, sexy hair to one side, just enough to observe him in the wall mirror. She watched his reflection as he ogled her fantastic legs and sexy high heels, and his eyes moved slowly down her legs and focused on those slutty shoes. He found himself kind of at a loss for words, and so he just nodded in agreement, unable to respond in any other way to Fifi's coaxing.

Fifi noticed him absolutely drooling at Barbie's curvy legs and pretty stripper heels, and she cooed "Mmmmm, yeah, those ARE sexy legs, aren't they, sweetie!". Barbie slowly moved her weight over to the other leg, resting her hand on the wall and lifting up her slutty spike heeled shoe, rotating it round and round as if she was offering it to him, encouraging him to come and get it...and Fifi added, "Ooooo, and look at those sexy shoes she's wearing for you too! You like those, baby?"

"Yeah!" he gulped, seemingly unable to say anything else, and Barbie giggled as she continued to attract his attention to her slutty spike-heeled shoe, lifting it up some more and offering it to him suggestively. He reached out toward it with both hands, and she expertly allowed his hands to get really close, almost close enough to touch it, but then she pulled it away, and casually placed it back down on the ground and turned around to face him.

You watched at the ease with which Barbie teased and denied him with her sexy high-heeled shoe, and you could see the expression of fascination and contentment as she reveled in her ability to get his attention like that. You knew that he was showing her exactly how easy it is to entice the fetish male with the objects of his desire, to arouse him and attract him to her, and that she alone had the power to decide whether to give in to his desires just a little bit, or to reject his advances outright.

"Ah-ah-ahhhh..." Fifi said teasingly, "let's not get ahead of ourselves! I know you have a high-heel fetish too, Frankie-boy, but there'll be plenty of time for that soon enough..." The client was stunned, having been unexpectedly caught up in Barbie's considerable charms, and he looked at Fifi as she continued, "Now as I told you, Frank, Barbie here is new to the club, and I wonder if you recall the little rule we told you about...the little requirement we insist be offered to all the new teaser-girls here at the KCTC!"

And again, Fifi leaned over and whispered another little secret in Barbie's ear, and Barbie reacted with surprise, her eyes going wide as she held her hand up to her lips and giggled girlishly at the kinky little suggestion that had just been made. She looked at the client and nodded, giving him a big grin of approval, encouraging him, without saying a word, to do as he had been told, and so he began to show his appreciation for her in the way he had been instructed.

He fell to his knees and began complimenting her, "Oh wow, Barbie, you are absolutely gorgeous! I've never seen a girl quite as sexy as you, and I just LOVE the way you look tonight!" Barbie just stood there, posing with her hands on her hips, looking down at him and watching him carefully as he admired and complimented her. Fifi commented, "Very good, Frank! Now, what are you going to do to show Barbie how sexy she is, how much you love the way she looks tonight?"

This guy didn't wait a second to continue to humble himself it Barbie's feet, and he continued, "I...I...I mean, you really turn me on, showing yourself off like that, Barbie! Would you...would you like me to...I mean, would you let me...oh goddess, you turn me on sooo much, would you like to see what you did to me?"

And he reached down and rubbed his crotch briefly, and Barbie looked down at it, noticing the distinct bulge in his pants. Again she giggled, playfully saying "My, my, what a naughty suggestion, Frankie! Well, I suppose you could show me, but I wonder if anyone told you about the magic word!"

This guy knew exactly what she wanted, and he blurted out, "Please!" Barbie giggled at him, beckoning him to continue, waving her hand at him as if drawing him toward her and demanding that he continue, and he proceeded to beg her several more times for the privilege of playing with himself in appreciation for Barbie's overwhelming beauty and sheer sexual superiority.

And she just grinned at him, waving her hand at him some more and continuing to coax his behavior, watching as his pleading slowly began to intensify. And then, after a couple minutes of this, she finally rolled her eyes and reluctantly agreed..."Oh, brother, all right, ALL RIGHT!"

And with that, the client thanked her enthusiastically and obediently unzipped his pants, pulling out his erection. His cock was above average in size, and it was almost completely erect as it flopped out, showing its appreciation for both these girls' appearances. Both girls' eyes popped as they stared at his sexy cock, and they giggled as he began to beg them to let him stroke it for them, not needing an ounce of encouragement to do so, and they just watched as they each broke into ear-to-ear smiles.

They observed his performance for a minute or two, listening to him beg as he knelt before them with his big dick hanging out, and finally Fifi said, "Very well, honey, you may touch yourself for us now, for just a few seconds, until we say Stop. This will be Barbie's first experience with Jerk-Off Instruction and Masturbation Encouragement, so you'd better do a good job!" He nodded frantically, saying, "Yes, Fifi, I will, I promise!"

And both girls stood there with their hands on their hips, looking at him matter-of-factly as he stared up and down at every inch of their sexy bodies and slowly stroked his cock. It began to get larger and harder, and soon Fifi said, rather abruptly, "That's enough, baby, now you STOP that!" He obeyed, putting his hands at his sides, leaving his big cock bobbing up and down in response to the stimulation. And she continued, "Now you come with us, you naughty boy, we're going to take you upstairs now and show all the girls that big, sexy cock of yours! Would you like that?"

It was a somewhat humiliating statement, and you weren't sure if this guy was into it, or if he was just so turned on by the situation that he didn't care, but either way he willingly agreed, nodding his head as both girls spun around and started strutting away him. They pivoted their hips and wiggled their asses as they took a couple of sticky-sweet strutting steps away from him, and he just stared in amazement at them before they paused for a moment and looked back at him, realizing he hadn't moved yet.

Fifi turned her head and announced, "C'mon, Frankie! Come with us!! And you may play with yourself as you follow us like a good little teaseboy!" And you watched as this guy got to his feet and obediently followed them with his dick in his hands, hot on their heels as they pranced along, side by side, holding hands.
Summer587147430_02_123_202lo.jpg
Summer587147430_02_123_202lo.jpg (160.33 KiB) Viewed 2606 times
They proceeded to slowly lead him down the same hallway Brigitte had teased you in, and they giggled as they practiced their sexiest, sluttiest, wiggliest little mincing walk for him. And then they paused at the base of the stairway, just like Brigitte had done for you, and informed this increasingly horny guy that they were going to play a little game now.

"Now Frankie," Fifi said sweetly, "there's something I'd like you to do for Barbie, a little thing you can do for her to prove how much you admire her, something you simply MUST do to officially welcome her to the KCTC. If she likes your performance, she will tell you, and perhaps, when we bring you into the main parlor, we will give you a special treat to reward you. All right?"

This horny guy nodded fervently and agreed, mindlessly stroking his dick slowly, and Fifi continued, "You will look at Barbie's legs and high heels as she struts up these stairs...and do NOT take your eyes off her! And you will play with yourself like a good little strokeboy, but only as long as Barbie is moving up the stairs, okay? When she stops moving, you stop stroking. Got it?" And he nodded, just playing along with these girls' kinky instructions, being in such an aroused state he simply wasn't in a position to say no.

And then you watched as Fifi went around behind him, and she observed him closely as she instructed Barbie to proceed...and then the little game began. This helpless guy watched as Barbie took just one step up the stairs, and then she turned her head to watch him in the mirror as he stroked his gorgeous erection for her. But she stopped moving almost instantly, posing for him with her ass sticking out, one leg resting up on the next step. He obediently stopped stroking, taking his hands away and leaving his dick poking out at her, twitching needily.

"Now, I want you to BEG her to take you upstairs and play with you, slaveboy!" Fifi said firmly, a sweet tone in her voice mixing in with a hint of authority. And he complied, pleading with Barbie to keep going, promising he would behave himself, fumbling over his words as he told her she was just soooo sexy...so gorgeous...he'd do anything she wanted!

"Mmmmm, that's very good," Fifi continued warmly, "now you will do that every time Barbie stops moving, okay? That's it, beg for her charms, and beg her to keep teasing you so you can keep jerking yourself for her, and do it whenever she stops moving, and I mean that very moment!" And to your surprise, Barbie glanced around at him and added, "Yeah, baby, I like the sound of that...will you do that for me?"

The insistence in this guy's voice was palpable as he gushingly agreed, thanking Fifi for allowing him to help teach Barbie how to tease him and make him beg for more. And Barbie giggled at him, somewhat surprised at his behavior, and took a few more slow, purposeful steps as he started stroking himself again and thanked her profusely for allowing him to. He alternated between thanking her for teasing him and begging her for more, and Fifi encouraged Barbie to take her sweet time with this little activity, not to go up the stairs too fast.

And Barbie obliged her, taking one step at a time, posing seductively for this guy and stopping moving, letting him beg for varying amounts of time and then moving just a bit. She began to enjoy toying with him like that, stopping her movement the moment he began to stroke, listening to him beg for more teasing, and dragging out the whole process into a delicious little lesson of erotic tease and denial. He seemed to be quite a sucker for her legs and high heels, and he flattered her shamelessly about how sexy they were, how much he was loving being teased by them, etc.

You were simply beside yourself as you watched her, and she was quickly gaining confidence in her ability to tease him quite mercilessly. And the way he was reacting to her was only encouraging her to toy with him more and more! You were starting to go out of your mind as you thought about having her tease you like that...to be able to fall all over yourself and show your intense appreciation for her, to become a complete fool for her, to present yourself to her for her to use however she saw fit...to have her tease and tantalize you for her own personal amusement!

About halfway up, she stopped and made him beg for a nice long time, wiggling her ass and lifting one of her slutty shoes up and sticking it right in his face. He kissed it briefly, sticking his tongue out and attempting to lick the high heel, and she allowed it briefly, bursting out in laughter at his pathetic display. He stopped stroking his cock and cradled her slutty shoe gently, holding it in place while he worshipped it.

And then she simply denied him, taking her shoe away and putting it back down, and proceeding to continue prancing up the stairs. "Now, slaveboy, BEG to worship my sexy high heels, with every step I take!" she said, her voice taking on a tone of undeniable authority and newfound control of his very soul. "Well done!" Fifi called out, acknowledging Barbie's unscripted addition to the whole kinky scenario.

Barbie slowly slinked up the rest of the stairs, pausing briefly at each one, glancing back at him to make sure he stopped jacking off when she stoped, making him beg for her spiked heels and then continuing and making sure he started up stroking himself again when she did. She was obviously really getting off on having complete control over him like this, and Fifi encouraged him every step of the way, telling him what a good boy he was being, and promising him a special treat when they brought him into the main parlor.

When they finally got him to the top of the stairs, you had to switch from one webcam to another as Barbie stopped at the top of the stairs and spun around to face him, and she ordered him to stop stroking. His eyes rolled up in his head as he denied himself any more jerkoff pleasure, and she just looked down at him, carefully observing the state of his erection, which had gotten even larger as it was brought to an even more stimulated state of arousal. It was fully erect now, and was quite the erotic masterpiece of feminine stimulation...

She then announced proudly, "Now BEG me to let you show off your cock for ALL the other girls...and maybe, just maybe, we might take you into the main parlor and give you the little treat we've been discussing!" And he began to plead with her to oblige him, thanking her for teasing him like this, gushing on and on about how sexy she was and how HOT she had made him. He said that he had absolutely LOVED playing her kinky teasing and begging game with her, and how hoped he had shown her just a little bit about all the ways naughty boys like him LOVE to be teased...and she leaned over and said softly, "Yes, Frankie...you have!"

And she just stood there, watching him, quite proud of herself but admittedly still a little surprised at the extent to which this game had gotten him so riled up. But it was also quite obvious that she was simply delighting in the undeniable sexual power she had discovered that she had over him. And as he continued to beg, she simply ignored his pleas for mercy, leaving him not knowing whether she was going to grant him his fantasy, and she just stared at him, smiling at his pathetic pleas as Fifi came up the stairs and stood in front of him too.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

Hmmmm...I think Barbie is quite a fast learner with regard to her pricktease training...she seems to be picking things up rather quickly! But she still requires several more teasing training sessions before she will be allowed to come play with you some more...I'm sure you don't mind waiting...and watching, do you???

Kitty :love: :love: :love:
Thundersaviour
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: KCTC Tease in Training Part 2

Post by Thundersaviour »

Thank you very much Miss for the effort you put in in these series.

I have just recently read all the stories you wrote from the beginning and I can say that I am very thankful. They all were very hot and made me horny, but I didn't allow myself to cum in order to read to finish them.

I hope you will continue to tease us with your well written stories Miss.

Please Miss, honor us with your graceful presence and your beatiful stories... :bow:
idg69
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by idg69 »

Thank you Miss Kitty. Like Thunder, I have also recently found your stories. Thank you for the amazing pictures, the begging to be teased, and for taking the time to make us lengthen - but not touch. You are amazing!

Keep it up! :wave:
Olii
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Olii »

Thank you for all these new stories Miss Kitty. I'm your biggest fan forever and ever, always getting excited when new stories are posted and 2 stories in 2 days is just heaven. I don't know who I envy more, the boy getting teased by Barbie or the one watching but I know I'd do anything to be either of them. Fifi is so hot and so is Barbie, your stories really are the best thing about this site these days. I can't wait to hear more about Barbie's "learning", although it seems she's quite capable already :-) Too much for me to handle at least I think, although I'd love to try.