CockTease Club Barbie - Part 4

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

CockTease Club Barbie - Part 4

Post by KittyZateez »

Your formal introduction to Barbie has just concluded, and you were shown out of Kitty's CockTease Club after an all-too-brief but still intensely erotic prickteasing session with her. Most of your evening was consumed being teased and tantalized by your hostess, Brigitte, and the House Dominatrix, Tatiana, and by the time they handed you off to Barbie, with your erect cock and swollen balls all tied up on a leash, it was already very late, several hours past midnight.

But Barbie had just enough time to attract you to her and begin seducing your mind away from your understandable infatuation with the other two teaser-girls. Despite her lack of experience with erotic prickteasing in a formalized consensual environment such as the CockTease Club, she started in on you quite skillfully, expertly posing for you in her sexy, low-cut pink angora sweater and tiny little matching pink angora miniskirt, and putting on a delicious visual display of femininity to excite you sexually and attract you to her.

And despite your feelings of an incredibly magnetic pull to both Brigitte and Tatiana, your mind is still reeling from watching Barbie show herself off as she performed her little come-and-get-me routine for you, prancing around and offering herself to you, leading you around by your dick and letting you rub it up against her soft, furry angora-covered butt...sure enough, it didn't take long for your fetishes for angora and long, sexy fingernails to betray you, and for you to begin wrapping yourself completely around Barbie's little finger!
3_tumblr_n5sd1kNwYi1tszomxo1_1280.jpg
3_tumblr_n5sd1kNwYi1tszomxo1_1280.jpg (118.57 KiB) Viewed 3761 times
And, predictably, it was remarkably easy and effortless for her to attract your affections away from Brigitte and Tatiana and make you focus on HER as she offered you the very female goodies that you confessed were your particular areas of fetishistic desire...the very things that you crave so desperately...and now you were keenly aware of the purpose of the questionnaire you filled out before arriving at the club. Your long fingernail and angora fetishes had been revealed to all the cockteasing females employed at the club...and you knew that these desires would be employed to take full advantage of you and your predictable male sexual weaknesses!

And the feelings you felt when Barbie and Brigitte came over to you after Barbie's brief little cocktease - when they announced that they were through with you for the evening....my god, you've never felt so torn up and dejected, standing there completely naked in simply the most sexually aroused and excited condition you'd ever been in! You've never wanted to beg this badly for more of anything in your life, but you had no choice but to accept their decision, knowing that they would simply ignore any other proposed course of action.

But now...as you walk down the street toward your car, your erection still throbbing in your pants, Barbie's words are still sinking in to your brain - that she is interested in teasing you again, and would be more than happy to make herself available to you next weekend, to pick up exactly where she left off! What a delicious torment this was at this point...to have met the girl of your wildest, most erotic prickteasing dreams, to have a brief seduction session with her, and then to have her abandon you, but also offer a promise of even kinkier activities to explore together...later. But you'd have to wait a whole week to see her again - how wonderfully wicked!

And it occurs to you that although Barbie did give you a nice little introduction to all the delicious possibilities, like yummy ways to tease you while wearing soft, sensual angora, she was rather cruel in another way, by simply showing you the long, shiny, sexy, bejeweled pink fingernails she had on for you, dangling them right in your face, right before your eyes, but not letting you discuss any of your desires about the kinky things you'd love her to do to you with them.

You sat in your car for a minute, and you began imagining the thrill of convincing her how incredibly powerful her sexy nails were over you, how much stimulation they could bring and how easy it would be for her to use them to take advantage of you...and how erotic it would be to teach her exactly how to tease and deny you with them. Suddenly, the idea of her being inexperienced at this little cockteasing roleplay thing was really becoming more and more exciting to you!

And you fantasized about showing her exactly how to touch you and stroke you with them, all over every inch of your body, and you pictured encouraging her to make you beg her to do it over and over again. You thought about her toying with you by letting you have them, then taking them away and making you beg her to give them back, and how much you just wanted her to be in complete control of the whole situation. And finally, after hours and hours of this kinky fingernail teasing...you imagined finally being allowed to kiss them, lick them, and suck on them...and have her titillate your aching erection and tickle your cum-filled testicles with them too...

On the way home, you received a text message from Barbie, along with a selfie of just her fantastic body...
CockTeaseClubBlonde.jpg
CockTeaseClubBlonde.jpg (69 KiB) Viewed 3761 times
As you stared at her simply delicious curves, you read her message - she was proudly announcing her ownership of you and your erection, telling you that it, and you, belonged to HER now. And she gave you a firmly worded instruction NOT to touch yourself...at least until she gave you permission to do so. Not being in her presence anymore, but still having her exert such indescribable power and control over you, was simply the most erotic feeling you've ever had, and your cock twitched in your pants as you tried desperately to maintain control of the car and make it home without driving off a cliff!

At home, you lay in bed with your erection still refusing to subside, as you continued to fantasize about everything that had just happened to you. From the moment you walked in to the CockTease Club, Brigitte had seduced you instantly, posing for you and putting on quite a performance as she strutted down the hallway and up the stairs into the main parlor - with you following her obediently. There, an incredible collection of the most wildly beautiful and seductive women you'd ever seen were gathered in one place, all for the express purpose of seducing, teasing, and tantalizing each and every lucky client...all for their own kinky personal amusement!

You simply could not fall asleep, and your heart continued to pound as your cock throbbed needily, but you resisted the urge to stroke it, obeying Barbie's explicit instruction not do so, which was obviously intended to deny you any sexual release. And your mind simply reeled with images of Brigitte showing off for you, and then Tatiana, all dressed up in her black vinyl Dominatrix attire, teasing you with her furry red angora sweater and her simply delicious long red fingernails. And both girls teased you at the same time for a while too - which is any submissive male's dream come true - and they even showed you the pleasure of being stimulated to arousal and being made to beg them for more!

And Barbie....wow, wow, and WOW! She was simply the most incredibly gorgeous and sweet-looking young girl you'd ever seen, and to have her all dressed up in sexy pink angora, with her long, slutty, shiny pink fingernails on display for you, expressly for the purpose of catering to your specific fetish for both of those things...there was simply no way you were going to calm down any time soon!

Finally, as the sun came up, you drifted off to sleep with the most wonderful thoughts of kinky cockteasing games imaginable still dancing around in your brain, and you woke up several hours later. Your cock had softened a little while you slept, but it leapt to attention and became fully erect before you even opened your eyes as you immediately thought of Barbie and all her goodies and games awaiting you next weekend...

And then you noticed a message waiting for you on your phone. It was from Barbie, informing you that she had been enrolled in a formal, introductory series of training activities at the CockTease Club this week. Fist, she announced that there were a series of webcam links that she would be sending you so you could observe certain goings-on at the club, according to instructions you would receive from her and some of the other girls. Your heart pounded wildly yet again at the realization that you were going to be allowed to observe her as she was being expertly trained on the sexually luscious skill of sensual prickteasing!

And next she announced that there would also be some links to recorded video teasing sessions as well, ones that she would be watching as part of her training, involving some of the expert methods and techniques of erotic seduction and prickteasing. She would be sharing those with you as well, and you would be afforded the opportunity to chat with her in a kinky private-chat room online as you both observed the training sessions. The two of you would then have an opportunity to discuss your interest in any of the erotic activities being performed...

Finally, she announced that her personal autobiographical account of her interest and experiences with prickteasing had just been posted on the CockTease Club website, and she instructed you to read it carefully. She said it was titled "Birth of a Tease", and that she was excited to share her story with you, but even more fascinated to explore her particular desires this week as she was exposed to more teasing and training at the club. You were simply dying to read more about the beginnings of her desires to be a tease, and you anxiously awaited the opportunity to continue to encourage her to explore her newfound kinky sexual needs...

And finally, she said that next weekend would be a new opportunity for the two of you to get together and begin to indulge yourselves in whatever kinky little teasing games she had been exposed to, ones that she would be interested in playing with you! She confessed how much she enjoyed teasing you last night, that it was an incredibly erotic experience for her, and that she'd never done anything like it before...the whole thing was obviously quite thrilling for her, and she was clearly just getting started!

She also revealed to you that she had been simply dying to join in on the fun with you earlier in the evening last night, but Brigitte and Tatiana had simply insisted that they have their way with you for most of the evening as a formal introduction to your first visit to the CockTease Club. She was also made to understand that doing this would be a way to build up your anticipation about meeting her, and she began to enjoy the idea of that as she watched the girls play with you. Ooops - she slipped up, realizing that she had just revealed a little secret...that she had been watching every moment of your stimulation session with Brigitte, and enjoying hers and Tatiana's sensual domination of you, on the house monitors...

Wait...what??? House monitors? Suddenly you remembered seeing small video cameras, positioned at various strategic locations around the club, and you had assumed they were security cameras, but you should have known that they could also easily be used to record all the activities in the hallway entrance, on the stairs leading up to the private areas, and most specifically, the main parlor where all the teaser-girls were entertaining their lucky clients!

And right after that, she sent a link to a private section of the CockTease Club website, and you saw, much to your embarrassment, that there was a series of videos in a section titled "Hostesses and New Clients". You nervously clicked the one called "Brigitte and Max", and sure enough, there you were on camera from last night, waiting at the door to the club, anticipating Brigitte's warm welcome. You watched as Brigitte opened the door and let you in, and your cock pulsed as you were reminded of her expert display of skillful visual seduction - posing for you, strutting along the hallway for you and leading you up the stairs toward the main parlor of the club.

There was even a perfectly engineered audio track, and you could hear every word each of you said as she slowly wrapped you around her little finger and aroused your sexual desires with her awesomely seductive performance. You felt wave after wave of excitement combined with embarrassment as you realized that your introduction to her had been recorded and was now being shared with all the girls at the club, and that it could be, and probably already was, being used to train new prickteasing employees like Barbie!

And another video link appeared from Barbie soon after you finished the first one, almost as though she knew how long it would take you to watch it, and when you clicked that one you were reminded of the sight of Tatiana, marching into the main parlor with her slave on a leash, and you watched her again as she teased and denied him with her wicked, black thigh-high spike-heeled boots for a while.

The video skipped forward a bit, and you watched yourself being teased quite deliciously by Tatiana too, using her gorgeous super-soft bright red angora sweater, and then toying with you with her simply kinky-looking, long, shiny red fingernails. And there must have been a microphone nearby too, because you heard yourself begging her and Brigitte too for more of all the tantalizing stimulations they were offering.

This video was longer than the first, and even though it was edited, you couldn't believe the length of time that Brigitte and Tatiana spent devoting themselves to your seduction and the erotic enslavement of your mind using their kinky teasing skills. Your cock felt like it was going to explode as you relived some of the prior evening's seduction activities, and you knew full well if you touched it for even a moment, you would probably shoot a load of come all over the place...so you willingly complied with Barbie's explicit instructions to leave it alone.

Eventually, though, the video skipped forward again, not showing any of Barbie's fun and games with you, and finally wrapping up with the sexy sissy-girl helping you get dressed and taking off the leash around your dick and balls, and you found yourself being strangely aroused as you watched the sexy sissy, even though you knew it was a man. You were just so turned on, at that moment and now, that your inhibitions and preconceptions about your sexuality were completely lowered, and you watched as the sissy took a picture of your engorged erection and planted a cock on your cheek as she led you to the door.

And then another message came in from Barbie, saying "Wow! That was quite a first night at the club, wasn't it!" You answered back, "Yeah, it was incredible...but how come it doesn't show you teasing me??" And she told you that she had requested that her time with you not be included, because it was her very first official prickteasing scenario, and she wanted it to be more private, just between the two of you. This was very exciting to you, and it made it feel more intimate, more special, and somehow every bit as kinky...or perhaps even more so!

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

Hmmm...I do believe Barbie has her hooks into you now, doesn't she? Stay tuned for much more of Barbie's interactions with you...and keep an eye out for her personal bio, aptly entitled "Birth of a Tease"...

Kitty :love: :love: :love:
speedster90
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): searching at the moment

Re: CockTease Club Barbie - Part 4

Post by speedster90 »

Don't really know where to post this but i just finished reading your CockTease Club and CockTease Club Barbie and wanted to thank you for sharing this erotic story.
You got me so excited in the first two parts that i had to invest my free day and read the "whole" thing in one sitting. And it was worth it! Your story hit so many buttons it was incredible and i would love to be in a scenario like Max. One lucky guy! Who doesn't like to be teased and denied? ;-)

Again thank you! :love:
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by KittyZateez »

You're welcome honey! You definitely posted your comment in the right place, I love hearing this kind of positive feedback, getting reassurance that my writing has been so exciting for many of my male admirers.

The KCTC storyline has gotten a little jumbled so I hope you found "Kitty's KCTC Story Index" that explains the story and associated spinoffs, and has links to all the assorted chapters.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20187

I am right in the middle of the KCTC Reporter story spinoff, part 3 is just about ready...this one is a fun little fantasy, written from the perspective of the male in the story, instead of in the first person perspective from ME!

In any case, I very much enjoy hearing about it when guys appreciate my writing, I take pride in it as you can probably tell, and it's fun to share our fantasies like this...

Thanks again,

speedster90
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): searching at the moment

Post by speedster90 »

Yeah i saw the index. Gotta say it's pretty impressive with how much you came up with and also nice to know that i can read so much more about the KCTC. :-P Just have to find the time. The perspective change sounds awesome, already looking forward to it. Just one question if you don't mind. How do you write your stories? Do you take notes first or just start with a general idea and see how it goes?
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by KittyZateez »

Thanks for the question, hon, I'll be happy to address it.

Here in the forum isn't the place though, I don't think, as this is a little more personal and I'm curious as to the context around your question.

If you'd like, I'd be happy to converse with you in private about the topic of my writing technique and style. Yes, it is unusual, and you might be surprised to hear how informal it actually is, given the high level of detail I enjoy using.

Send me a private message, perhaps an introduction of yourself and explanation of why you're asking about my methods. Maybe then I'll give you some of the information you're after...