CockTease Club Barbie - Part 2

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

CockTease Club Barbie - Part 2

Post by KittyZateez »

You've been participating in a kinky little cocktease demonstration being performed by Brigitte to show Barbie exactly how an expert tease is carried out. And Brigitte has been showing her how to indulge you with two of your favorite fetishes, toying with you by giving you pleasure and then taking it away...and making you beg her for more! You are more than happy to play along with the training, knowing full well that you will enjoy Barbie's experimentations with this whole idea of being a pricktease...

Brigitte has suggested that you have been very naughty for drooling at Tatiana one last time as she strutted out of the room, giving you one final visual tease, and Brigitte made you apologize to Barbie for your distraction. You are obliging her, begging Barbie for forgiveness while Brigitte watches and playfully bats your dick back and forth between the palms of her hands, scolding you a little bit too.

Barbie watches intently at the pitiful spectacle as you continue to apologize, and Brigitte looks at her and says, "Waddya think, Barbie, should we forgive little Maxie here for being such a naughty little teaseboy? Has he apologized to you enough, and has he begged for your forgiveness just the way he should, the way you deserve??"

Barbie seems to know exactly how to respond, and she comes over to you, saying doubtfully, "I don't know...maybe some more apologies, and just a little more begging...." And you oblige her some more, apologizing profusely and begging her tease you, desperate to get into Barbie's good graces so she'll take you with her and use you however she decides! And soon enough, Barbie gives the word, saying with a smile, "Okay, I think that's enough...let's have mercy on him!"
BarbiHotPink.jpg
BarbiHotPink.jpg (158.49 KiB) Viewed 2876 times
Brigitte stops swatting your cock and looks at you, saying, "There! That's better, honey, now before I leave the two of you alone so you can have a nice little chat about all your kinky cockteasing fantasies, let's make sure you get a good, close look at your new teaser-girl, shall we?" You just nod your head as Brigitte turns to Barbie and says, "Whaddya say, Barbie, would you mind showing off for Maxie here a little bit?" Barbie just nods with a big, confident smile on her face - there's something about Brigitte's request that Barbie seems quite comfortable with...

And then Brigitte continues, "And Max, I'll remind you that Barbie is quite new to this, so when the two of you are alone together, I'm going to have to ask you to be a perfect gentleman for her, okay sweetie? I know you'll obey her, and do everything she says...but I do hope you won't get distracted by any other girls again...if you do, she'll just have to punish you some more, okay?"

"Yes, Brigitte!" You say, panting with excitement as her words sink in, and her playfully punishing tone of voice is so intoxicating, there is no doubt that she absolutely owns you now! You gaze into her eyes, feeling that sense of letting go of your will, giving yourself to her completely as she looks back at you with a knowing smile. But you know it's time to surrender to Barbie now, and at first that seems like it will be a difficult thing to do, since you've been so entranced by Tatiana and Brigitte, but then...
VanPink6.jpg
VanPink6.jpg (75.66 KiB) Viewed 2876 times
You look back at Barbie and find yourself instantly captivated by her innocent, youthful beauty...she really is stunning, with the kind of bleach blonde baby-doll looks you've always loved. Her large, dark green bedroom eyes immediately hold your attention, and every curve and proportion of her face is simply perfect. You are instantly hypnotized as she holds your gaze, smiling warmly at you and staring deep into your soul with those sexy green eyes, and you look back at her while noticing all the fabulous details of her beauty at the same time.

Her cheekbones are high and perfectly contoured, and the features of her chin and jawbone are simply exquisite. Her smooth, milky-white skin looks soft and delicate, so feminine and youthful, and unbelievably appealing. Her makeup is quite sexy looking, with heavily contoured eye shadow and mascara and bright pink rouge on her cheeks, and when your eyes focus in on her pouty, juicy lips, coated in a glistening pink lip gloss, you start to feel lightheaded, almost like you're going to faint.

A woman's lips have always been especially appealing to you, especially when painted with dripping wet lipstick, and Barbie has the prettiest, sexiest lips you've ever seen! The light reflects off of the curves and contours of them, sparkling in your eyes, and her mouth falls open a little, revealing her shiny white teeth. And then her moist tongue comes out just a bit, touching those lovely lips with the very tip of it, slowly moving along the top lip, then the bottom lip in a slow, luscious circle...and a knowing smile comes over her face as she observes you staring at her...she knows she has you now!!

Your eyes begin to dance over her lips, her eyes, her silky hair, and everywhere you look is an even more delightful sight of gorgeous female pulchritude. She's wearing large, gold hoop earrings which dangle playfully as she moves her face slightly back and forth, and you can see several sexy gold necklaces wrapped around her neck, although you can't seem to tear your eyes away from her face to see where those necklaces lead you...

Her overall appearance is a combination of sweet innocence and pure seduction...you are quickly becoming more and more attracted to her, and she's barely spoken a word to you! Just a few simple words was all it took to attract you to her, her sweet girlie-girl voice instantly wrapping you around her little finger and making you want her...and making you want to give yourself to her fully and completely!

It is at this point that Brigitte calls your attention to Barbie's outfit, saying, "Look, Max, Barbie's wearing something special, just for you!" You hadn't noticed, being so completely entranced by her doll-like face and light blonde hair, but you suddenly tear your eyes away and glance downward as Barbie puts her hands on her hips and throws her weight to one side, grinning and striking a sexy pose for you.

It is then that you see the simply gorgeous baby pink angora sweater she's wearing. It's very exotic and luxurious, incredibly soft and fluffy-looking, and it's very low-cut in front. It's a criss-cross style and has an off-the-shoulder design, wrapping around the upper part of her arms, just below her shoulders. The soft skin of her neck and shoulders is completely bare, along with the front of her chest, except for those sexy gold necklaces, leading your eyes down to her wonderfully full cleavage.

Your eyes follow the path of those necklaces, leading down between her large breasts - one necklace has a gold heart charm dangling from it above her breasts, and another falls down even lower, right in between them with a lock-and-key charm on it. She is all too aware of what you're staring at, and she pushes her tits together with her arms, giving them a little jiggle as she bends forward just a bit to show them off for you...although she has seemed hesitant about all the teasing games Brigitte was showing her, she is clearly comfortable with the idea of showing herself off for a guy...just to tease him!

But as soon as the little tittie-show begins, it ends, only to have another show begin! She turns to one side and poses again, taking her hands and rubbing them down her sides, over her stomach and onto her smooth, tan hips, and then onto her deliciously plump, round butt. Your eyes are glued to her hands, as though she is telling you exactly what to look at with them, giving you permission to ogle certain parts of her, one at a time. You notice the shiny gold belly-chain belt she's wearing, sparkly gold hearts attached with a gold chain, and it dresses up her midsection perfectly. Her hands move slowly downward some more onto her thighs, but your eyes linger on her bottom as you now see the matching baby pink angora miniskirt she's wearing.

You never knew such an item existed...a tiny little miniskirt made of gorgeous pink fluffy angora fur, and it is clearly part of a matching set with the sweater. Brigitte sees your eyes focused on it and she encourages Barbie to spin around so you can see it better. "Ooooh, look out, girl, I think my dear Maxie here has just discovered your sexy little angora mini!" And she turns to you, encouraging you to pay attention to it, and says sweetly, "Mmmmm, look at THAT, Maxie! A nice, soft, furry angora miniskirt to tease you with!!" And to entice you even further, her soft fingertips slide up the sensitive shaft of your engorged erection, circling the cockhead for a moment and then sliding slowly back down, then pulling away...

Your eyes close slowly as the feeling of Brigitte's soft nails stroking your erection hits the pleasure centers of your brain, and she leans over and whispers in your ear, "Mmmmm....I bet it'll feel really good to rub your big, sexy cock all over Barbie's soft furry miniskirt!" The thought of this makes you feel like you're just about to explode, but Brigitte has already removed her fingers from your cock and it simply twitches in anticipation of all the kinky begging and teasing games you're fantasizing about playing with Barbie...

As Barbie turns slowly, all the way around, you drink in the full-figured curves of her bottom, leading down to her perfectly toned thighs. Seeing a gorgeous girl's curvy ass all wrapped up in furry angora simply takes your breath away, and Barbie seems to notice this and gives you a special treat - she turns to face away from you and poses again, swinging her hips to one side, wiggling her butt a little and then slowly moving back to the other side. Does she know what you'd just love to do to her furry miniskirt with your dick? Would she allow such a thing, perhaps after an extensive begging session??

Again her hands come up over the furry angora on her ass, and this time you follow them as they rub her round ass-cheeks for a moment and then start to move down her thighs, only the top of which is uncovered, since she has on shiny pink thigh-high spike-heeled boots! Your eyes fixate on the pretty pink vinyl boots - the flashy material is a tantalizing contrast to the fluffy fur of her sweater and skirt, and the overall effect is simply captivating. Every inch of them catches little reflections of the lights in the room, and your eyes move slowly down the entire length of them, ending on the sky-high clear see-thru heels, lingering there for a moment in pure fascination.

Unlike Tatiana's shiny black dominatrix boots, these are much more feminine and sweet-looking, but they somehow still hold considerable power over you...you've always really loved women's thigh-high boots of all kinds, with spike heels of course...but you've never really been sure why! And the whole effect of the baby pink color...so feminine, so sweet, but also verrrry sexy...it has you going simply wild with desire!!

You have now officially viewed every inch of Barbie, standing there in her deliciously seductive angora cocktease outfit, and although she seems hesitant about certain aspects of the teasing behavior she has seen Brigitte performing, she is clearly confident with the idea of displaying herself to you. She tosses her beautiful blonde hair to one side and looks back at you, winking playfully, and saying, "Hmmmm...I can tell you don't mind watching me, do you Max? Yeah, I think you and I are going to get along just fine, honey!" Again, her sweet voice immediately sinks in to your soul...she really has your attention now, that's for sure, and you are falling head over heels in love with her, just like that.

"So waddya think, big boy?" Brigitte says in a somewhat challenging way, "You like her? You like the way she looks, and the way she's dressed?" Somehow you know those are the kinds of questions she's asking just for kicks, like she did several times before, the kind she knows the answer to full well, and the kind she's not even going to bother letting you have a chance to reply to!

She just tugs on your cock leash a little, snapping you out of your trance a bit, and continuing, "Now Max, I told Barbie all about your angora fetish, and we picked out this outfit just for you...like I said!" And she looks down at your cock, which is bobbing up and down with each pulse of blood, betraying your arousal and sexual attraction to Barbie, and adds, "And I see that her appearance and attire are having the proper effect on you!"

You are still staring at Barbie, and your eyes move back up over her body and onto her face, and you see her grinning at you as you realize that she must have been watching you shamelessly ogle her. That feeling of embarrassment courses through you again, but her reaction shows that she approves of your behavior. She stops posing and turns to face you again, smiling broadly and taking several slow steps towards you. Each step causes her hips to move from side to side and her tits to jiggle underneath her fabulously soft and luxurious sweater...and every move she makes is completely tantalizing!

Brigitte calls Barbie's attention to your erection, which is still bouncing up and down a little in response to Barbie's posing performance, and says, "Look at that, Barbie! I think Max approves of your angora outfit, and I'm sure he'll be more than happy to thank you now for dressing up all sexy like that for him, won't you Max?"

The words flow out from inside you so easily...it feels really good to just pour out your feelings to this gorgeous tease-in-training as you blurt out, "Oh god, yes! Thank you Barbie! You're soooo gorgeous, you look so sexy, all dressed up in that soft, furry angora! Oh yeah, and I just love your boots too, they're so sexy, I've always loved boots like that! Thank you dressing up like that for me...for showing yourself off for me, thank you!!"

Barbie smiles at you and winks, lifting up her pretty blonde hair for you with her hands and spinning around again, striking another pose and replying, "I'm glad you liked it! And guess what - there's plenty more where that came from! I mean, some of these teasing games are new to me, but showing off for boys...I really love doing that! Mmmmm....it's gonna be such fun to take you and have you all to myself!" Brigitte adds, "And now that we have learned that Max just loves you in your angora outfit...there's something else we need to show you...you see, Barbie just got back from the nail salon too...you wanna see?"

And then Barbie gives you a knowing smile and holds up her hands, just inches away from your face, and you feast your eyes on her long, slutty, shiny pink fingernails, painted perfectly and covered with little hearts and gold charms. She lifts the pinkies away from the rest of her nails on both hands, holding them up and moving them around in that oh-so-girlie way that girls know how to do, and you just stare at them, your mouth falling open, and you can feel yourself salivating. You want to kiss them, to lick them, to beg her to do naughty things to you with them...but you don't dare reveal any more, not until she lets you...or makes you!

And it is then that you feel your cock twitching with excitement again, and you look down at it and see that it is in a wildly engorged state, undoubtedly right on the edge of orgasm. The veins on the shaft look like they are about to explode, and the head is all shiny and purple. It pulses up and down as your heart pounds wildly, and Brigitte purrs, "Ooooh, look, Barbie, I think Maxie-boy here likes what he sees, isn't that right Maxie!" You look at her, seeing the big grin on her face, and she continues, "I mean, your angora outfit really turned him on, but those sexy nails...I think he loves them even more!"

And then you glance over at Barbie who has that same hungry look of desire in her eyes. After showing off for you like that and seeing your reaction, she is clearly getting turned on by the thought of exploring some kinky cockteasing activities with you! You know right then what big trouble you're in, and it couldn't be any more obvious that tonight is going to get even more erotic than anything you've ever imagined. And you blurt out without thinking, mindlessly panting, "Oh my god, this is incredible!! You girls are so sexy...so gorgeous...and you really know how to tease...oh please, Barbie, please tease me, PLEASE!!!"

You continue to compliment them, groveling and begging for their charms, and they allow it for a moment but then Brigitte cuts you off, saying to Barbie, "Awwww, poor Maxie...just listen to him, willingly throwing himself at our feet! I'm afraid we're not playing fair, are we?" She and Barbie both start to giggle, their playful femininity exuding from the very sound of their girlish snickering. Once again you get the sense that these girls are conspiring against you, but the intense stimulation they are providing you offsets your feelings of embarrassment and concern. With your cock so incredibly stimulated and erect, you are completely vulnerable and helpless to resist the charms of these two gorgeous cockteasing sexpots...and you can't think of any other place you'd possibly rather be!

**************************************************************************************************************************************************

Still just gettin' started with this little spin-off story in my CockTease Club, boys, but I do hope you've enjoyed my little introduction of Barbie!

Kitty :love: :love: :love: