CockTease Club Barbie - Part 1

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

CockTease Club Barbie - Part 1

Post by KittyZateez »

This story is a continuation of my CockTease Club story...it has gotten quite long and involved, as my stories are known to do! The introduction of Brigitte, your CockTease Club Hostess, and Tatiana, the House Dominatrix, has taken up such a considerable length of time that I've decided to dedicate a separate spin-off story to Barbie, the newest girl at the club. But I do hope all you naughty readers have enjoyed the way Brigitte and Tatiana have taken care of you, taking lots of time to tease and tantalize you to their heart's content!

But we are just getting started at the CockTease Club, aren't we...so now it's time to meet Barbie. She's somewhat new to this, but she has some very specific desires regarding the role of being a tease...and she's even had a few intimate personal experiences with it! I intend on adding a great amount of detail to her description, experiences, history, and activities as she begins to titillate you and explore your mutually shared kinky teasing fantasies together.

As you will discover, she is in the process of being trained as a professional pricktease who will be employed full time at my CockTease Club. You will be exposed to some of the techniques that are being used to show her exactly how to seduce and arouse the types of submissive males who enjoy being teased and denied. And, of course, part of her training will involve making you reveal your personal teasing fantasies to her, and perhaps you can think of ways to convince her to indulge you with your kinky male desires!

So let's just recap things a little before we proceed, shall we???

Brigitte greeted you at Kitty's CockTease Club and served as your hostess, and she did an expert job of heating you up to boiling with a simply tantalizing display of visual stimulation and some good old fashioned sweet-talking seduction. After warmly welcoming you to the club and showing herself off for you, strutting along in front of you and making sure you watch her every move very carefully, she led you into the main parlor where a large number of girls were entertaining their clients.

Before long, you met Tatiana, the stunning blonde House Dominatrix, who was all dressed up in a revealing black vinyl domination outfit, and she also put on an impressive display of feminine power for you, deliciously teasing a submissive client in front of everyone before turning her attention to you. And then, she and Brigitte began to focus on your particular fetishes, indulging themselves by teasing you with their long, sexy fingernails and tantalizing you with Tatiana's soft, furry red angora sweater...and they both played some other kinky little games with you too, ones you will no doubt continue to enjoy soon enough...

A while later, after you were thoroughly aroused and tantalized by these two prickteasing seductresses, two of the house Sissies were called in to assist Tatiana as she stripped every client in the room naked and tied up their cocks and balls. She then led them over to meet their personal teaser-girls, one by one, as you watched in fascination and waited your turn with sheer nervous anticipation...and she saved you for the very end, doing the same to you, getting you ready for what is about to happen, at long last...

But now, finally, the time has arrived...the moment you've been waiting for, where you are introduced to your personal, private prickteaser, a girl that has selected YOU to toy with for the evening! Brigitte directs your attention to a stunning blonde temptress, and in seconds you realize that she is the one you're there to meet.

She's a very young, sweet-looking but still incredibly sexy bleach blonde siren, and there is also something about her that hints at a certain amount of inexperience with the whole situation...despite her considerable sex appeal, she appears somewhat nervous and seems rather focused on Brigitte. It's as though she's looking for Brigitte's reassurance and guidance, needing her to lead the way somehow as she begins to explore her own newfound fantasies!

Your mind has long since turned to mush after Brigitte and Tatiana had their wicked way with you, leaving you completely susceptible to the whims of any girl who chooses to take you and make you hers, and you stand there, completely naked and highly sexually aroused, as Brigitte introduces you to Barbie. You can't believe your eyes as you look at this delectable sex kitten pricktease, just waiting to meet you and play unmentionably kinky teasing games with you!
Me1.jpg
Me1.jpg (53.57 KiB) Viewed 3626 times
Your feelings of embarrassment and vulnerability are undeniable, but just as you start to fall under Barbie's spell, beginning to feel yourself being drawn to her, Tatiana distracts you one last time. She calls out to you, saying goodbye as she marches away from you, leaving you wanting her, but also making it clear that she's done with you...for the time being, at least! Brigitte and Barbie are standing there, watching you as you ogle Tatiana strutting away from you, and she looks back and winks at you as she puts one final little show for you, wiggling her ass seductively, knowing you won't be able to take your eyes off it.

And she's right...it is perfectly plump and full, and it is absolutely spilling out of her too-tight black vinyl booty shorts. Her ass was the feature you were most aroused by as you watched her tease and dominate her lucky client, and she knows it as she wiggles and gyrates it brazenly, flaunting it for you shamelessly. But as she disappears around a corner, you feel a gentle tug on your cock leash as Brigitte calls out to you, reminding you that she and Barbie are standing right there, waiting to tease and tantalize you.

As you turn to face them, a wave of embarrassment comes over you as you see them eyeing you hungrily with big smiles on their faces, and you are suddenly aware of your nudity and your complete sexual arousal as your erection starts to twitch in response to Tatiana's final cocktease. And you immediately realize how rude it was to ignore them and stare at Tatiana as she teased you one last time...but who could blame you, I mean, really? Of course, the whole thing was a setup...Tatiana did it on purpose, just so Brigitte and Barbie could catch you staring at her and punish you for it - and you fell for it, hook, line and sinker!

And so, to begin your little punishment for your predictable distraction, Brigitte tugs a little more on your cock leash, bouncing your balls up and down and drawing you towards her. "Now you stop that, you naughty boy", she says in a playfully scolding tone, "How dare you?? I mean, I just introduced you to Barbie, she's been watching and waiting all night to tease you, and you have the nerve to stare and drool at Tatiana's ass like that?" The big smile on her face makes it clear that she is only fucking with your mind a bit, since it's so obvious that Tatiana was teasing you one last time before handing you over to Brigitte and Barbie.

"You'll have to forgive Maxie here," she says playfully to Barbie, ignoring you for a moment, "he seems to have become a little infatuated with Tatiana!" Your face turns red as you look over at Barbie, and she holds your gaze for a moment, grinning from ear to ear and then glancing down at your erection, and you watch as she takes the tip of her tongue and slowly licks her lips with it.

You feel like a piece of meat as you watch her size you up, studying your cock as it bobs up and down in response to Tatiana's erotic display. And the look on her face, one of interest and fascination, but also a little hesitation and nervousness...you're not sure what to make of it, especially after experiencing such incredible confidence from girls like Brigitte and Tatiana...

Meanwhile, Brigitte continues, asking innocently, "I don't know why he would be so turned on...why our little Maxie would be soooo distracted," and she pauses, leaving you hanging on that thought for a moment, before continuing, "unless it's because Tatiana and I were having lots of kinky fun with him, teasing him with his favorite fetishes!" She leans in close to you, pointing her long-nailed finger toward your face and adding, in a sticky sweet tone, "We WERE doing that, weren't we, Maxie-poo!" You just nod at her, somewhat frantically, as she continues to set you up, ensnaring you in her irresistible little man-trap...

And then she wraps the cock-leash round and round her hand a couple times, drawing you even closer and reaching out with her hand to swat your dick back and forth a little, in that mildly punishing way she's done before. And she continues in that sexy-sweet tone, "Now, Barbie, it just so happens that Maxie here really LOVES angora! You know what he told us about angora? He said that likes it when sexy girls wear it for him, and he likes to look at it, to touch it and feel it, and mostly, he loves having it rubbed on his....well, you know! And you know what else? He also has a thing for nice, long, sexy fingernails too, isn't that right, sweetie?"

Barbie just watches as Brigitte teases you divinely, and she adds, "Now - I want you to confess to Barbie how much you just LOVE angora, honey! C'mon, Maxie, tell her ALL about it, and don't forget to BEG her to tease you with it!!" You obey her instantly, looking at Barbie and panting, "Yes, YES, YESS!!! I love it! I love angora, I love being teased by it, please tease me with it, please, PLEASE!!" You take a quick breath and start to beg some more, but Brigitte promptly responds to your pitiful pleas, taking Tatiana's lovely, soft red sweater and rubbing it in your face, muffling your begging as she and Barbie burst out laughing at you.

Brigitte pulls the sweater off your face and just keeps coaxing you, continuing to lead you into your total submission to her and Barbie, saying, "That's right, you naughty boy, you really DO love angora! And I'll show Barbie exactly how to tease you with it in just a moment. But what about long, sexy fingernails, baby, you almost forgot about that other naughty little fetish of yours? Doncha just LOVE them too?" You barely let her finish before you wail, "Oh, yeah, please, I've always been so turned on by pretty girls with long nails, I wanna be teased with them, please!!!"

"Very well," Brigitte says sweetly, "ask and ye shall receive! Hmmmm...which to do first, tease him with this angora or with my sexy nails..." She makes you wait for a moment, just to heighten your arousal, and then she says to Barbie, "Why you don't you decide, Barbie!" Barbie answers gleefully, clearly excited to be involved in the erotic cockteasing game, "Nails!!"
img_newred_027.jpg
img_newred_027.jpg (387.68 KiB) Viewed 3626 times
So Brigitte just replies, "Nails it is!" and lifts up her hands and shows you her sexy red fingernails, waving them in front of your face for a moment. "Are these the nails you like?"

"Yes!"

"You want me to TEASE you with them, baby?"

"YES!"

She continues, "Hmmmm....well, what kinds of things should I do to you with them?" But she doesn't wait for a reply, and she starts to use them to lightly stroke your upper body, over your chest and stomach, and down toward your crotch. "You mean, maybe something like this?" You burst out in approval, "Yes, Brigitte, that's perfect, please, it's making me tingle all over!" But then she pauses as she gets closer to your erection, pulling them away, and you plead with her, "Nooooo! Please don't stop!"

"Awwww", she says sweetly, placing her sexy nails on your chest again and slowly dragging them downward, "don't worry, baby, just don't forget, you can't have everything you want!" Your eyes roll back in your brain as her voice reassures you, but again, as her nails grow closer to your cock she just stops and pulls them away.

You keep begging her to continue, knowing she's just gonna do it to you again...and again...and again...and you just stand there and let her have her way as she torments you over and over and over, dragging her sexy nails down your chest, stopping right next to your cock and pulling them away. Barbie just stares at the erotic, kinky spectacle being performed in front of her - she is clearly fascinated and intrigued at the ease with which Brigitte is able to stimulate and control you, and even more, with your obvious obedience to her feminine power over you!

Finally, she bring her nails down toward your cock one last time and slowly drags the tips of them up the shaft of your cock, tickling the head of it with them for a moment before pulling them away. It throbs and twitches in response, and your breathing grows quick and shallow.

She smiles broadly at you as she denies you any more pleasure, and you burst out in desperation, pleading and wailing for her to continue, and she simply rejects you, "No, maxie, that's all you get for now. You'll just have to discuss the matter with Barbie - I think she gets the idea now!" She giggles as she turns to Barbie, who is simply entranced with the deliciously kinky erotic display. "See how easy it is? See how much he just LOVES being teased like that???"

Your begging for more of her erotic prickteasing is really flowing freely, right out from the depths of your soul now...it feels so good to be confronted with your most erotic desires, to reveal them to such a gorgeous, experienced female, and to have her indulge herself, and you, as she explores them with you. You are feeling so comfortable with your role at this point...your will has really been truly broken, and what a yummy place you're in! And Barbie is just grinning from ear to ear now; she is clearly dying to begin experimenting with the teasing techniques being so expertly displayed, but she is more than happy to just watch as Brigitte's teachings continue...

Brigitte laughs out loud as she turns to Barbie and says, "See how he behaves, now that he's been properly trained for a while? He's been made to reveal his kinkiest fetishes to us, and after that it's lots of fun to tease and tantalize him into a state of incredible sexual arousal with them! And once he's been properly stimulated and taught to obey us, he is ours to toy with...however we like!" And she adds, in that sticky-sweet tone that just melts your mind, "Isn't that right, Maxie!"

Brigitte continues the teasing display, saying "Now let's have some fun with the angora!" and she takes the soft red sweater and rubs it on your erection for a moment before pulling it away, making you follow it around as she dangles it right in front of your dick, denying you any more luscious pleasure from it. "C'mon, baby, come and get it!" But she makes sure you can't have it, keeping it away from you and saying pitifully, "Awwww, poooor baaaaby! Maxie just can't have any angora now, can he!"

Brigitte says to Barbie, "See how you can give him just a little, or even deny him completely, and he just keeps coming back for more? That's the fun of being a tease, and you get to decide how much he gets, or whether he gets any at all. And if he does get some, only YOU decide when and how it's going to happen!" She continues to demonstrate her total and complete sexual control of you, and you are more than happy to play along with her denial, knowing that you are taking part in teaching a brand new pricktease in training! Brigitte is showing her exactly how to be a tease, how to take advantage of men with submissive desires and fetishistic needs, and how to use them for her own kinky erotic fantasies!!

She allows your begging to continue for just a moment longer, keeping the fluffy fur sweater only inches away from your aching cock as you thrust it out towards the soft red angora, before raising one long-nailed finger to your lips and saying "Shhhhhh...." And you mindlessly start to kiss it, but she pulls it away, smiling at your compliance and says, "Ah-ah-ah! No sexy fingernail kissies for you yet, baby! Now, since you've already been a naughty boy to Barbie, ignoring her while you drool at Tatiana's ass, I think you should apologize to her, don't you think?? Then perhaps we'll get back talking about your kinky little perversions, okay?"

You don't hesitate for one second, and you find yourself blurting out a humble apology without thinking, and Barbie starts giggling, enjoying your pleas but also displaying a certain amount of uncertainty as she listens to you say you're sorry and beg for her forgiveness. As you continue, she seems a little shocked at the extent of your begging, and she just looks at Brigitte as you plead with her, shrugging her shoulders, seemingly unsure of how to respond.

There's no way you'd normally act like this, particularly with a girl you've just met, but Brigitte and Tatiana's expert sexual conditioning has turned you into a mindless, pathetic male sexual plaything, and you simply don't have control of yourself or your behavior anymore! The girls are in control now, in complete control of your mind, your body, your sex! Yes, you belong to THEM now...

Kitty :love: :love: :love:
lotuseater
Explorer
Explorer

Re: CockTease Club Barbie - Part 1

Post by lotuseater »

Your teasing is truly incredible. I am really looking forward to wear this is going. I can't wait for more!
Olii
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: CockTease Club Barbie - Part 1

Post by Olii »

Thank you for posting another story so soon Miss Kitty. I love Brigitte so much, even more than Barbie and I dream I could be in the position of the plaything in your stories :love: I can't wait for the next part. Thank you so much for writing these stories and posting them here for our enjoyment.