Enjoying a strip tease while in chastity

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
a1m1
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Enjoying a strip tease while in chastity

Post by a1m1 »

Hi,

I've been a user on this site for a while, but I've never posted anything. Since I found this site a couple of years ago it opened my eyes to all different fantasies I never knew I had.
Cut to more recent events and I now have a girlfriend, of nearly 2 years now. However it took me a year and a half to build up the courage to tell her some of my secret fantasies, one of them being chastity and orgasm denial.
Thankfully she accepted it immediately and was very interested in exploring that and all other things that branch off of that. So we've included chastity play into our sex lives and for me it's been exhilarating.

The reason I'm posting now is because most recently I had an incredible experience and I thought I would share it with a community that started it all off.
It begins with being locked up and not having orgasm for 4 days. By this stage I'm beginning to get pretty horny and although I haven't been locked up for that whole time, on this 4th day my girlfriend insisted in the morning that we locked my horny cock up so she had it under her control.
We went out and had a nice day by the beach, went shopping and bought her some new clothes, some quite sexy clothes. On the way home I suggested that she could give me a little fashion show. I think she knew that one of my fantasies was to be teased with different sexy clothes whilst locked in chastity.

So much later in the evening getting ready for bed, I walk into the room get naked, all apart from my chastity cage of course. And sit on the bed, My girlfriend asks what I'm doing there and brings me over to a chair at the other end of the room. She then ties my hands behind my back so I can't escape and puts a blindfold on me. She tells me that I can get that fashion show, and I'll get to see her in many different sexy outfits. By this stage I'm super excited and turned on at the prospect of seeing her flaunt her body in various clothing, of course I want to see that.
However she gives me a choice, she says that I can't have two things so I can either be unlocked and she can play with my cock and make me cum, or I can have this fashion show meaning my cock will stay locked up all night without release, but I can't have both. Her suggestion sounds justified, as either would be a treat.
I of course chose the fashion/ strip show option. So I'm blindfolded so I can't see her get change, she tells me how pathetic I look, by this stage I'm getting so turned on I'm writhing in the chair.
She takes the blindfold off and she's in her first outfit, she grinds me, and slaps me and teases my body all whilst stripping. Before she gets completely naked she blindfolds me again and strips off completely throwing the clothes on me and gags me with her tights.
She gets changed into something else, and repeats.
She does this 3 more times, In total I saw her in 4 amazingly sexy outfits, Driving me more and more wild each time.
It ends up with me blindfolded, gagged covered in her clothes and her telling me that I looked pathetic writhing around. My dick meanwhile is completely pressed up against the cage, as hard as it can be, I've never leaked so much precum out of my dick in my entire life. This is sending me insane with sexual frustration.

She then unties me and takes everything off of me and tells me to join her in bed, she's completely naked. she talks to me about my experience, I'm so horny I can't stop shaking, I stutter there's a shake in my voice.
She then tells me to pleasure her, I start to touch her clit I then get the hitachi vibrator (her favourite) and start to use it on her, she grinds and moans, she pulls me in tight against her, grinding against my horny locked up cage.
She CUMS really loudly into my ear, and tells me how good it was to cum, she gets me to feel how wet she is. She feels amazing, a feeling that my cock wasn't going to feel that night. :no:
But then, she takes the vibrator off of me and starts to hold it to my caged cock. I freeze, the pleasure rushes to me, I start to moan, getting me close and she stops. :\'-(
She laughs at my desperateness, she then does it again, and pulls away once more. :weep:
I was so close. But knowing I wasn't going to cum that night I tried to get over it.
But then suddenly the she got up and went to the end of the room and came back with the key to my cage! :w00t:
She goes to unlock my cage but before she does, she makes me promise to be her slave for the next day, to do everything she needs or wants. And to treat her like a princess. Of course I promise, she makes me promise profusely.

She unlocks me cage, my cock is instantly rock hard. I've never seen so much pre cum come out of my cock and as she takes the cage off, the precum goes everywhere. She starts to stroke my dick, and it feels so good, she uses the vibrator on my dick as well as her stroking. It's not long before I need to cum, I beg, I plead to her to let me cum. No response.
I can't take it no more, I just have to cum. Then she says the words I want to hear and tells me to cum.

So I do, I cum everywhere, all up my chest, up to my neck. Sooooo much cum. Total and utter relief.
I instantly have to serve her as gratitude by giving her a back and neck massage before bed. And the next day I do everything to live up to my promise. Easily one of the best orgasm's of my life. Totally worth it.

And as of writing this my dick is pressing up against my plastic cage, I hope I get at least one more experience like this in my lifetime.
Needing denial while wanting to cum - I'm my own worst enemy
CagedAnimal
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Enjoying a strip tease while in chastity

Post by CagedAnimal »

Loved it! You better treat her as promised or next time she may not be so nice!