Ladies’ Gloryhole by Master Ivan

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
mrivan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Ladies’ Gloryhole by Master Ivan

Post by mrivan »

Ladies’ Gloryhole

by Master Ivan

I walked into the club unawares. It did not take long before I realized it was not the standard dating venue...most of the patrons were female, aggressive and appeared more interested in each other than in the few men that seemed to be hiding in the corners out of sight.

I sat at a table near the far end of the bar myself, in a darkened area, to try to size up the place and figure out what was going on. It didn’t take long before I noticed some of the women checking me out--their eyes seemed to be scanning my body from head to toe, as well as watching me closely to see my mannerisms, subtleties about me that might reveal what they wished to know.

The examination, subtle as it was, made me feel self-conscious. I fully intended to come in and remain confident, in control, hoping to find a date with someone at the bar. Now, the reverse was true. When one of the women made eye contact with me, I felt exposed, invaded, almost like being up for grabs. The roles were truly reversed, and I felt vulnerable, hunted.

It did not take long before one of them walked straight up to me and took a seat across from me at my table. She was aggressive, confident, much like I envisioned myself being when I first walked in. And I was introverted, self-conscious, feeling almost a sense of threat from her as she invaded my space purposefully and intentionally, uncaring for my reactions.

I looked up at her, expecting to see a smile, some kind of social grace, but found none of it. She stared at me straight-faced, in total control before a word was spoken. And she knew it.

“Looking for something, hot-shot?”

I gasped, as she came at me the way many guys would come at a girl in similar circumstances. She laughed, not to reassure me, but to reassert her control. “I think I have an opportunity for you that you might well enjoy. You game to try something new?”

I stumbled, finally managing to ask, “W-what?”

“Ever hear of a gloryhole?”

This was familiar turf. The gloryhole idea was a subculture, originating in the gay community but quickly spreading to heterosexual bars. A hole was made in a wall separating mens’ and women’s restrooms. A guy could thrust his cock thru the hole, and if a woman on the other side was of a mind to, she might suck him off.

“Of course. But, these women don’t exactly seem like that type...”

She laughed. “Of course not, little man. What we have here is a bit of a reversal of that idea. We need a guy that would enjoy providing that kind of service for the ladies to enjoy.”

I shuddered. That variation on the idea was unheard of, at least in my circles. “You mean, you want me to service the girls here?”

“I think I just said that, didn’t I?”

It was taking my mind a bit of time to catch up with her lead. And my body was already beginning to respond, growing visibly aroused, even before I had a chance to know the details. She saw it, reached out with her hand under the table to touch me thru my pants, then laughed at me again. “Ah yes, you definitely would enjoy it. And considering the size of your jewels, I’d say you’ll agree it would be the best place for you. Let’s take a walk...”

I reddened at her words. What was happening to me? This girl had invaded my space, insulted my manhood, then made demands I should have refused at square one. And here I was, following her like a lap-dog. A lap-dog with an erection threatening to tear a hole thru my pants...

She led me to a small corridor, to a locked door located right beside the ladies room. Unlocking the door, she led me into the closet-sized room, where I saw a low padded bench, mounted on wheels, with ominous straps at a number of locations. At one end of the bench, the end pointing towards the ladies room, there was a hole in the wall with some kind of heavy rubber draped across the hole.

“Want to play, boy?”

I looked at the bench, at the straps, then felt my erection pulsing. I still don’t know why I didn’t ask questions, or object, or even try to set conditions, much less even find out ahead of time just what kind of games we’d be playing. What I did was simply say, “Yes.”

“Very good then. Strip, then lie down on the bench. Your head at that end.” She pointed at the end facing the rubber-draped opening. I removed my clothes, noting with embarrassment her brief laugh as she looked mockingly at my semi-erect cock. I felt it shrink under her gaze as the last of my clothes were removed. She picked up the clothes and placed them in a small drawer, locking it. I laid down on the bench and she began strapping me in.

Straps crossed my body at the ankles, knees, thighs, waist, chest, shoulders, even a broad one across my neck. There was even one more across my forehead, one that tilted my head back just a bit and left me unable to move a muscle except for my fingers and toes--and my mouth.

She then took a small object made of leather, one including a number of metal rings, and began attaching it to my cock. It was a cock cage, I would learn later, designed to discourage me from becoming erect. If I tried to get an erection, the rings would painfully constrict my cock until it became flaccid again.

“Ok, boy--you’re ready to begin serving. Now, a ladies’ gloryhole works a bit differently from the kind you men are used to. Since a lady can’t shove her cunt thru the hole, it will be your face that gets pushed thru to the other side. And since many of the ladies would rather not allow you to see what you’ll be licking, the rubber you see will cover your eyes while leaving the lower part of your face exposed for our use. Once your head is pushed thru, the rubber will hold you tightly--even more tightly when the collar on the other side is tightened around your throat. After that, you’ll know what to do. You’ll lick and suck anything that finds its way into your mouth--and swallow any fluids that flow in.”

I was thoroughly overwhelmed, but still managed to ask one question. “H-how long?...”

She paused, then answered, “Hard to say, boy. It’s six o’clock now, we close at two AM. Then, it will be the employees and perhaps a few of their private friends who may elect to use you until they get tired. When that happens, I cannot even guess. No matter, though--you won’t be able to do a thing to stop it. You’re here for the duration.”

With that, she pushed me thru the hole.

Seconds later, as my head filled out the rubber half-helmet that would confine me, helpless and sightless on the other side of the wall, I felt a thick and heavy leather collar wrapped around my throat and tightened. I could see nothing, could not move an inch, and my mouth was totally exposed.

It was a bit difficult to hear thru the thick rubber, but I did hear some motion, then I began to smell the pronounced odor of female musk. I felt its heat, and knew there was a cunt hovering perhaps an inch or so above my captive face. I felt an erection beginning to build, then gasped as the rings of the cage came into play, painfully limiting my growth. I moaned in frustration and pain, and immediately, the pussy lowered itself to my mouth.

It was hot, wet and aroused. It ground on my face without concern for my comfort or even my breathing. Almost instinctively, I opened my mouth and thrust out my tongue to lick what I could. The tastes stimulated me; the fluids began to drip into my mouth, forcing me to swallow. My cock screamed as it fought the confining rings, and my balls began to ache. After a few minutes, the cunt ground harder onto me, as a voice, above me and distant, cried out in the throes of pleasure. Her juices began to flow, and as they gathered in my opened mouth I realized I could not even turn my head if I did not wish to swallow them. I swallowed.

She rose, and without a word, left the room.

Another entered immediately. I heard the toilet flushing soon after, and seconds after that her flesh enveloped me as did the first. Now, I tasted and smelled the remnants of her recent piss--she had not even bothered to wipe herself afterwards--I would serve as a bidet slave, as well, it would seem. And most of those that followed her did likewise. I shuddered as I realized that she could have even pissed right into my mouth, and I would still be forced to swallow. As the night wore on, a number of them did.

My enslavement in the ladies gloryhole had begun. I had no idea when it would end, and I had no way to stop it.

I would serve for the duration.

Master Ivan, writing as “mip the slave”

Copyright © 8/29/05
Master Ivan Press
dragoul
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Ladies’ Gloryhole by Master Ivan

Post by dragoul »

I really like your stories. Is there a list of all of your female top stories somewhere? And have you maybe published stories on other sites than milovana?