Kitty's CockTease Club - Part 11

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Kitty's CockTease Club - Part 11

Post by KittyZateez »

Tatiana and Brigitte have both been indulging themselves, playing a naughty little begging game with you...and they've been taking turns teasing you - Brigitte with her long, shiny red fingernails and Tatiana with her soft, fluffy angora sweater. This is, of course, in accordance with you having revealed specific sexual desires to them in your CockTease Questionnaire...desires to be teased with sexy fingernails and angora, so these kinky girls are only doing as you requested...

But now it is time to proceed with the next phase of your teasing evening, and Brigitte has been making coy little references to this "Barbie" girl she has selected to tease you personally. After such an extended and detailed cocktease at the hands of Brigitte and Tatiana, you are finding it hard to believe that anything could be any more erotic and sexually arousing. But you'll find out soon enough, that is not the case...
Carol003.jpg
Carol003.jpg (92.22 KiB) Viewed 5235 times
Meanwhile, Tatiana has summoned two "assistants" to help her with whatever delicious little activity is to come next...so she leaves her soft red angora sweater draped on your hardon, and then turns around and walks away from you, leaving you panting like a horny dog. Your cock twitches and throbs underneath the sensual red fur, helplessly needing more attention after such incredibly erotic stimulation.

The sight of her prancing away from you leaves you completely desperate, wanting her intensely, and you can't help but keep begging for more prickteasing. You plead with Brigitte to keep stimulating you, and she just smiles knowingly and continues to toy with your cock with her sexy red fingernails, caressing and massaging it inside the fluffy red fur as it pulses and throbs in its highly aroused state.

You watch as Tatiana sits down and waits near one of the tables, prepping herself a little bit as she waits there, fussing over her hair and makeup, and you just stare at her. As strong as your desire for her is, you just keep begging Brigitte for more as she lazily continues to pricktease you.

She rubs the angora on your dick some more, slowly and sensually massaging it with one hand, and the long, sexy fingernails of her other hand walk slowly up your arm and make their way onto your shoulder. They pause there, making suggestive little circles before the sharp tips gently trail back down the length of your arm as she uses her other hand to continue to slowly caress your hard cock with the soft fur.

Her voice goes sticky sweet as she says playfully, close to your ear, "Hmmmm....I do believe you're just about ready to meet Barbie, aren't you! I hope Tatiana and I have given you a nice little introduction to the pleasures of being cockteased with your favorite fetishes..." She pauses, pulling her nails off you and using both hands to form a little circle in the angora, sliding it onto the head of your cock then slipping it down the entire length of your cockshaft...

It's like Brigitte is letting you fuck the soft, furry angora, and the sensation is so tantalizing that mind simply turns to mush. You push your cock through the hole in the angora, just a little, knowing that Brigitte will scold you if you get too eager, but the sensation of the fluffy fur wrapping around your cockshaft like a nice furry pussy is almost too much to handle...of course, Brigitte slides the red angora fur back up the length of your cock and pauses with it wrapped around the head, waiting to see what you'll do.

You burst out in a simply pathetic display of begging, pleading with Brigitte to rub it back down onto your dick...wailing for her to keep fucking your cock with the fluffy red fur, and she toys with you mercilessly, sliding it down slowly, giving it to you for a few strokes and then pausing again, watching you intently, studying your reactions. Could it even be possible that she is loving this as much as you are?? Her shit-eating grin betrays her feelings of enjoyment as she continues the exquisite torment...

You can feel yourself approaching orgasm as Brigitte slowly slides the hole inside the fluffy angora up and down every inch of your shaft a few more times, saying sweetly, "Now sweetie, I must admit that we've taken the liberty of informing Barbie of your weakness for these particular fetishes..." and she stops stroking you for a moment, letting her words sink in before continuing, "So of course, she will properly prepared and attired to continue your erotic cocktease fantasy!!"

Her hands slide the soft angora back down the shaft of your cock, squeezing it a little more tightly, and she continues, "Mmmmm, yeah, baby, she's gonna pricktease you with soft, sexy, furry angora....and she has long, slutty, sexy fingernails, just for you, just for this occasion..."

Brigitte's words have an all too familiar paralyzing affect on you, and you can't speak. You can't even move as the pleasure of her fucking your cock with the soft angora is simply overwhelming. The prospect of being presented to this girl Brigitte is referring to, handed off to her in such an aroused state, is simply too much! You just sit there in a helplessly aroused condition, letting Brigitte bring you right to the edge of orgasm and accepting your fate as a sexual tease-toy for all the girls at the CockTease Club...

She keeps rubbing the shaft of your cock in and out of the red fur, and she watches you closely with a big, knowing smile on her face. She keeps drinking in all the little details as you react to her erotic stimulation, studying you carefully so she can be sure she doesn't make you come. Your mind and body are becoming so aroused, it's difficult to maintain consciousness...you feel like you're going to pass out from the pleasure!

And then it starts to happen - you can feel the come building up in your balls, starting to pump up into your shaft, and your dick starts twitching as some pre-come oozes out the top. Brigitte notices your cock's behavior, observing it closely as it approaches a mind-blowing explosion, and she just stops teasing you, pulling her hand off your cock, making sure you don't get your pre-cum on Tatiana's expensive sweater.

She giggles girlishly and coos, "My, my, Maxie...you really do have a thing for sexy fingernails and angora, don't you!" She watches as your cock continues to twitch, and some more pre-cum spews from the top..."Mmmmm, you are just sooooo turned on, you could just CUM for me right here, right now, couldncha?" Her sticky-sweet baby-talk is simply irresistible...damn, she's good!

And she is right - you are right on the edge of a mind-blowing orgasm! But it isn't going to happen...you know that full well as you look into her eyes and she gives you that knowing gaze...knowing full well what she's doing to you, and making it clear that she's not through yet! And right then you burst out in desperation again, begging and pleading with her to let you come, to make you come, to do something to relieve you, anything!

But she just pulls the fluffy angora away from you, scolding you and waving one of her sexy red fingernails back and forth in your face as she says flatly, "Naughty boy, Maxie! Now you know that's against the rules, and besides, that would spoil all of Barbie's fun, wouldn't it!" And then she bats your cock back and forth with her hand in that kinky half-punishing way that just puts you right in your place.

You begin apologizing, but you can't help it, and you continue to beg for release, your feelings of arousal and desire overwhelming your knowledge that you need to behave yourself and obey the rules. The whole thing is so wonderfully confusing, and even a little humiliating, but you simply don't care...this night is far and away the most erotic and kinky thing you've ever experienced...and you haven't even met your personal pricktease fantasy girl yet!

As your cock slowly calms down after being brought right to the edge of orgasm, throbbing and twitching as more pre-come slowly drips out the top, Brigitte takes a tissue and wipes it clean, letting you slowly back down from the edge of orgasm. Your begging starts to subside to, your willingness to degrade yourself at her hands showing that you are really starting to know your place.

And then you hear the tell-tale clickety-click sound of two girls walking into the room in spiked heels. You look toward the corner and see them - they are both dressed up like Dominatrixes, very much like Tatiana in look and attire, but they are younger and not quite as aggressive looking. They are both busty blondes, wearing very revealing shiny black vinyl getups just like Tatiana, but they are sweeter and more innocent looking...but still very sexy!

They both have stunning hourglass figures: large, firm breasts, flat stomachs and trim waists, and fabulously long and toned legs. Their bodies are barely covered by their shiny black push-up bras, tiny little short shorts and thigh-high spike heeled boots. And like Tatiana, they too have various bondage accessories, black leather collars and wrist cuffs, belts around their waists with bondage toys attached.

You figure that these are the assistants that Tatiana has summoned until you notice something that changes the picture entirely: each one has a long chain leash in her hand, and the leashes are attached to two more pretty blonde girls, all dressed up in pink.

At least you think they're girls! But suddenly you see how the leashes lead directly toward the girls' crotch area, and as the two gorgeous Dominatrixes lead them past you, you can see that these "girls" aren't girls at all...both of them have bulging erections underneath their silky pink panties, and the leashes are attached to their cocks!
SissyElfie.jpg
SissyElfie.jpg (169.31 KiB) Viewed 5235 times
Brigitte leans in and says "See that, Max? Tatiana likes to bring in a couple of sissies to help her with the next phase of tonight's activities!" Your heart starts to race as your conflicted feelings cause a sense of confusion inside you, because these sissy-boys are very pretty and sexy, but knowing they are guys has you quite puzzled.

You watch as the sissies are led toward the table where Tatiana is sitting, and she takes both leashes from the blonde Dommes and greets them, fussing over them for a minute, adjusting their lingerie and fluffing up their hair. The two Dommes sit down on a couch, grinning from ear to ear as Tatiana leads the sissies over toward one of the hostesses and her client. She orders the client to stand up, and you can see his erection protruding out of his pants (just like yours!)

Tatiana then instructs the sissies to undress him, and he doesn't resist, but just allows them to remove his shirt, his shoes and socks, and his pants and underwear. You find yourself watching in fascination as these pretty "girls" tend to him, and you are struck by how feminine and gorgeous they are...if you hadn't seen their erect cocks under their pretty pink panties, you'd never guess they weren't women!

They are both wearing sheer pink lacy teddies with pink garter belts attached to sheer pink stockings, and matching pink open-toed high heels. They each have on corsets, which gives them very curvy figures, and they have clearly spent some time getting their hair and makeup done...you've never seen boys all dressed up like that!

Brigitte comments as the client is stripped naked, "Tatiana's sissies are also having their fantasies fulfilled...they both have always wanted to be feminized and teased, and made to serve a gorgeous Mistress and her friends! But don't worry, baby, I know that's not your cup of tea, so don't think we'd make you do anything like that...unless you want to..."

You continue to watch as the sissies take the clients clothes away and tuck them behind one of the couches, and then Tatiana goes to him and strokes his cock for a moment, making sure it's nice and hard. She then takes a long satin ribbon and starts to wrap it around his balls. Round and round it goes, and then she wraps it around the base of his cock and ties a knot, tugging on the other end of it a couple times. She then leads him over to a sexy girl sitting at one of the couches with some of her friends, and introduces him to her.

What a simply erotic spectacle it is - seeing a guy being treated like that...but something about it is unbelievably appealing to you, just seeing him being prepared like that and presented to his teaser-girl. You watch as Tatiana plays with his cock a little as she talks to the pretty girl as her friends watch and giggle, and she eyes his erection hungrily, as if it's the only thing she cares about.

She sits there with a big smile on her face as her personal male sex-toy is presented to her on a silver platter, and then she stands up, taking the cock-leash from Tatiana's hand. She then reaches out and strokes his cock briefly, giving it a little inspection, and then simply leads him out of the room as Brigitte says playfully, "Now she's going to take him into one of the playrooms so they can get to know each other and explore their fantasies together!"

And then Tatiana leads her sissy assistants to the next client and repeats the process: they undress him, she ties up his cock and balls, and she leads him over to another girl waiting to tease him. One by one, you watch as each client is stripped naked by the sexy blonde sissies, and Tatiana ties up their cocks on leashes and leads them over to their teaser-girls.

It has never been more clear that the men are there for the enjoyment and amusement of the women, not the other way around. When you first saw the website for Kitty's CockTease Club, you thought it was all about your desires and fantasies, but the realization that the girls are having lots of fun too is incredibly erotic to you...of course, the guys are certainly enjoying themselves as well...

As you watch the guys being introduced to their prickteaser girls, a theme immediately starts to happen, where each girl instantly starts to cater to the client's particular fantasy. One girl teases her client with her legs and high heels as she makes him crawl along on his hands and knees behind her, another girl puts some nipple clamps on her guy and tugs on them as she leads him off to play, and a third starts whipping her client's cock as she drags him along by the balls, and he just follows her along obediently as she leads him toward his doom...

You watch as each and every guy in the room is led off to his inevitable fate, and your heart starts to beat out of your chest as Tatiana gets closer and closer to you and Brigitte. It soon becomes clear that you are being saved for last, and you get more and more nervous as the room slowly empties out. There aren't many girls left, and every time a client is led away, the girls sitting with his prickteaser get up and leave the room, sometimes going with her to tend to the client in groups.

And that's when you see her. A stunning looking bleach blonde girl is sitting on a couch off to one side, and she wasn't there the whole time Brigitte and Tatiana were teasing you - you would have noticed her. She is staring at you, and as your eyes catch hers, she smiles warmly. A feeling of attraction and excitement immediately flows through you, and right then, you glance over at Tatiana as she puts the finishing touches on the last client in the room. He is led away by his cockteaser, and that leaves just you, Brigitte, Tatiana, her sissies, and this beautiful young blonde...

Tatiana comes over and Brigitte tells you to stand up. You know what is about to happen, and you would never think you'd allow two sissy-boys to undress you like that, but they're so sexy, they look just like real girls, and you simply don't care as all the femininity around you overwhelms you and you just find yourself doing what they want. They take off your clothes and Tatiana leashes your cock and balls, and just being close to such a stunning blonde Domina as she expertly ties up your rock-hard cock is a completely erotic experience!

The sissies go marching off with your clothes, disappearing out of the room as Tatiana tugs on your cock-leash and demands that you come with her. She leads you over to the pretty young blonde and introduces you, "Max, this is Barbie! She's chosen you to play with, and she's gonna be your personal prickteaser for tonight...and I think the two of you are going to have a lot to talk about!"

Barbie stands up, and you feast your eyes on her. Her beautiful blonde hair is very light in color, almost white in places, and it's incredibly soft and wispy looking. It's quite full and fluffy on top of her head, and has wavy curls falling down over her shoulders. She has simply stunning bright blue eyes and the smoothest, silkiest skin you've ever seen. She really is very young, in her early twenties, and as she says "Hi Max", her sweet, feminine voice instantly captivates you.

Everything about her is sweet and girly, and you are immediately attracted to her. But there is a hesitation in her voice, a little bit of uncertainty which is quite a contrast to the confidence and assertiveness that Brigitte and Tatiana have demonstrated...

Brigitte stands up and takes over for Tatiana, taking the cock-leash from her hand and she turns to leave the room. You find yourself staring at Tatiana as she struts away, her plump ass wiggling back and forth with each step she takes...and those slutty spike heeled boots click-clicking on the stone floor. She glances back, making it clear she's flaunting herself for you on purpose, and winks at you before disappearing into a hallway leading out of the room.

"Yoo-hoo, Max!" you hear Brigitte say playfully, and you feel a tug on your cock leash as she continues, "We're over here sweetie!" You turn and look back at Brigitte and Barbie, and they are both eyeing you hungrily with big smiles on their faces...

********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Thanks for everyone's patience as I continue to elaborate on my little CockTease Club fantasy...I'm sure it's been worth the wait. A thorough description of Barbie's fun with you will follow soon enough!

Kitty :love: :love: :love:
Olii
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Kitty's CockTease Club - Part 11

Post by Olii »

Thank you for another story Miss Kitty. Your stories are so hot and when reading them, in addition to feeling extreme arousal I also feel sadness because I know the story will be over soon. I also feel a lot of jealousy towards the lucky tease victims in the stories :-( I can only wish I was one of them. Please never stop writing!
Inferno
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): None
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by Inferno »

Miss kitty the wait was definitely worth it. It's so sexy. The way that you are weaving this story is so hot. It has my dick throbbing and wanting more. The way you describe the sessions is wonderfully sexy. I just love how you leave me for last and have me watch everyone else get there turn and just ramp up the anticipation. I'm so hard just thinking of it. Please continue with this story I love it soooo much. You are one of the best story tellers on milovana in my opinion. Please keep up the good work and teasing us.

Love,
Inferno
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by KittyZateez »

Thanks so much to both of you naughty boys...these stories are my own personal fantasies; some of them are based on my real life experiences, and many of the techniques are ones I've employed to seduce my personal teaseboys too!

To Olii....yes, this phase of the story is almost over, but don't be sad! You'll be pleased to know that I intend to develop a series of "spin-off" stories involving my CockTease Club, starting with meeting "Barbie", the girl I've had in mind as the main character. I got so wrapped up in describing Brigitte and Tatiana teasing their lucky client, it kinda just got longer and longer...so I'm gonna start a new series where we left off here, introduce Barbie in wonderful detail, and describe all her fun and games with the lucky subject of this story!

Then, I have a "CockTease Club Sissy" story I'm cooking up too, to cater to any feminization fans, even if that's not your particular cup of tea! And I am open to suggestions about any other themes that all my naughty fans might like to explore at my kinky CockTease Club!

And to my dear Inferno...your admiration is very much appreciated...I really appreciate your public display of affection! Perhaps we can discuss it more in private...
BarbiHotPink2.jpg
BarbiHotPink2.jpg (89.56 KiB) Viewed 4093 times
Olii
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Olii »

KittyZateez wrote:Thanks so much to both of you naughty boys...these stories are my own personal fantasies; some of them are based on my real life experiences, and many of the techniques are ones I've employed to seduce my personal teaseboys too!

To Olii....yes, this phase of the story is almost over, but don't be sad! You'll be pleased to know that I intend to develop a series of "spin-off" stories involving my CockTease Club, starting with meeting "Barbie", the girl I've had in mind as the main character. I got so wrapped up in describing Brigitte and Tatiana teasing their lucky client, it kinda just got longer and longer...so I'm gonna start a new series where we left off here, introduce Barbie in wonderful detail, and describe all her fun and games with the lucky subject of this story!

Then, I have a "CockTease Club Sissy" story I'm cooking up too, to cater to any feminization fans, even if that's not your particular cup of tea! And I am open to suggestions about any other themes that all my naughty fans might like to explore at my kinky CockTease Club!

And to my dear Inferno...your admiration is very much appreciated...I really appreciate your public display of affection! Perhaps we can discuss it more in private...
BarbiHotPink2.jpg
I'm so glad to hear that Miss Kitty. As good as the story with "Barbie" sounds, I can't wait for the "CockTease Club Sissy" story! If it includes orgasm denial as well it will be the perfect story for me. I'll just be refreshing this site every day hoping it comes up hehe. The fact that you keep posting these stories is amazing. I can't get enough of them.
RcSchindler
Explorer
Explorer

Post by RcSchindler »

This really is fantastic. I'm so glad that I found this series. Being a toy in the clutches of such powerful ladies is an absolute dream. I can only imagine what pleasure and torment Max has gone through being on the edge all evening, but I'm very excited to see what devilish plans Barbie has in store for him. Thank you, Kitty.