Ordeal: In Devotion To Her Pussy by Master Ivan

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
mrivan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Ordeal: In Devotion To Her Pussy by Master Ivan

Post by mrivan »

Ordeal: In Devotion To Her Pussy

by Master Ivan

Mistress had allowed me some free time, so I had gone on the net and was browsing some websites. I was enjoying myself, watching some videos on one of the subjects that aroused me to no end: facesitting--smothering, eating pussy, forced oral service to females. I had gotten aroused, and contrary to Mistress' strict orders, I began caressing myself. Just as I began getting visibly erect, Mistress walked in.

"How dare you!!!", she screamed at me as she stormed in, discovering me in my clear violation of her rules. As I cowered silently, awaiting her wrath, she continued, "After all the trust I placed in you to serve me with complete devotion, there you are, playing with MY cock, ignoring MY needs! Come with me..."

I fell to all fours, crawling after her guiltily.

Under her verbal assault, my cock had quickly shriveled to nothing. As we arrived in her bedroom/dungeon, she handcuffed my wrists behind my back, then took a small, innocent looking toy and clamped it around my tiny worm.

Sitting on her large throne-like chair, she faced me and looked into my eyes, which were lowered in deference to her piercing gaze. She then began to smile, filling me with far more fear than the brief verbal assault.

"Yes, I have just the punishment for you. You are going to go back out to that computer and write an essay for me. It will be a devotional piece, one expressing your deep undying love for my pussy. You will describe it in praising terms, telling me how beautiful it is, how wonderful it tastes and smells, how much you are dedicated to serving its pleasure at any cost to yourself.

"That toy you are wearing, by the way, is called the 'Kali's Teeth'. It just arrived in the mail a few days ago, and I have been waiting for just the right time to punish you with it. You'll find it much like your regular cock cage, in that it will be very uncomfortable for you when your little sissy clitty decides to try to get hard--but in this case, instead of the rings in your cage, this is lined with needles that will pierce you quite seriously and painfully at any hint of an erection.

"You'll wear it until you finish your essay. Make it twenty pages long."

I gasped, shuddering in fear of what I knew would be a torturous punishment, knowing how arousing Mistress' pussy was to me, even in thought. "Please Mistress, mercy!"

She smiled with pure unadulterated cruelty. "For objecting to your well-deserved punishment, make it thirty pages."

I moaned, defeated. "Y-yes, Mistress. Thank you."

"Get started, wimp!"

"Yes, Mistress."

She released my handcuffs, and I turned and began to crawl back out to the living room. As I approached the computer, which still was running the femdom movie I had been watching, it took only one glance at the screen to awaken my cock which began to harden. Instantly, as it swelled against the needles lining the cruel toy locked on me, I felt the intense pain and began to cry out. I heard my Mistress laugh behind me and, holding back my screams as my cock burst into pain, made it to the chair in front of the computer.

"The center of my hopes and fears, the heart of my dreams, the focal point of my life is my Mistress' pussy..."

My cock throbbed again, and I moaned as I felt the pain down the length of my imprisoned cock. It had already been several days since I had been allowed an orgasm, and I had spent much of that time in activities which kept me stimulated and aroused in spite of being in enforced chastity. Any stimulation would arouse me. Any arousal would inflict severe pain on the shaft of my cock. And having been thoroughly trained to become intensely aroused at even the thought of my Mistress' pussy, writing a thirty page essay while locked in the Kali's Teeth would be a severe punishment indeed.

I gasped once more as my cock pulsed and lit up in more pain.

I heard my Mistress laugh cruelly again behind me.

I resumed my typing...

Master Ivan, writing as “mip the slave”
Copyright © 1/07
Master Ivan Press