I Carry Her Weight by Master Ivan

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
mrivan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

I Carry Her Weight by Master Ivan

Post by mrivan »

I Carry Her Weight

by Master Ivan

My Mistress enjoys imposing ordeals on me to make me prove my devotion to her. This brief story is about one of those ordeals, one I endure on a regular basis.

She sits in a throne-like chair in the basement, one with foot supports designed to facilitate her receiving cunnilingus. The course is a straight line, four feet wide, perhaps twenty feet long on the rough concrete floor, and at each end is a small table, perhaps a foot high.

I kneel before her at the center of the course, naked, my wrists locked behind my back in handcuffs, my cock locked in a device that both stretches and divides my balls and confines my cock in a series of rings meant to punish any attempt at an erection.

On one of the tables is a collection of weights. They include perhaps six weights of two pounds, five of one pound, four of a half pound and the rest of a quarter pound, the total coming to exactly twenty pounds. Each weight has a hook coming up from its top which can be easily snagged by the chain connected to my nipple clamps.

The clamps are brutal ones, with teeth angled to prevent them pulling off and enough pressure to make sure they hold even when weighted down with over three pounds of weights. I might scream with the pain, but they will not slip.

I begin the ordeal by leaning close to her body and placing my lips on her anus. There, I briefly lick and suck, cleaning her and tasting her rosebud as my nose rests against the moistening folds of her cunt--a cunt I am prohibited from licking during this exercise--yet I inhale the strong odors of her cunt while trying to fight back the drive to become painfully erect in my chastity device. This may be difficult, considering the fact that I service her regularly every day, but am allowed no more than one or two orgasms a week, and that only if my conduct and performance is perfect.

That done, I turn towards the table holding the weights. I crawl there on my knees, then use the chain on my nipple clamps to pick up one of the weights by the hook. I usually try for the heavier ones early on, in spite of the intense pain of doing so--I know that if I wait for later in the ordeal, they will hurt even more as my nipples swell and become more sensitive.

I cry out as I pick up the weight by my clamped nipples--then turn around and begin to crawl towards the other table. Moving on my knees, it causes the weight to swing and jump more than if I were on my feet. Struggling, I make it to Mistress' Throne carrying the weight. Once more, I must press my lips to her anus for a brief time, my nipples screaming. Then, I turn again towards the second table which is still empty.

At the other table, I carefully lower the weight and unhook the chain, all with my wrists chained behind my back. I then turn back and retrace my route, stopping again at Mistress' throne to pay my obeisances to her ass.

I continue to pick up the weights with the chain, bearing them up with only my clamped nipples. With the lighter weights, I often pick up more than one in spite of the added pain this causes me, but with good reason. Mistress is watching the clock. At the fifteen minute mark, she reaches behind her and takes a board, one about six inches wide and long enough to span the width of my course. She lays it down in my path just to one side of where she sits. It is covered with sharp wooden ridges that will torture my knees intensely as I crawl over it. Alternating either side of her, she will add an additional board every fifteen minutes, lengthening the portion of my course that will cost me more torture.

Eventually, I carry all the weights to the other side. The total is twenty pounds. This is placed in my total. I then begin the process again, hooking them with my chain and carrying them to the other end of the course, never forgetting to pay oral homage to Mistress' ass half way thru each pass.

I may beg off at any time--postponing the ordeal until the following day. But I will lose credit for any portion of the twenty pounds not carried for that round.

Mistress weighs in at the beginning of the ordeal. I must continue the ordeal, twenty pounds per cycle, until the total I have carried passes her total body weight. I must remain in chastity until the ordeal is finished.

Master Ivan

6/2/06

Copyright © 1996
Master Ivan Press