Slave Days: A Lesson In Kneeling by Master Ivan

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
mrivan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Slave Days: A Lesson In Kneeling by Master Ivan

Post by mrivan »

Slave Days: A Lesson In Kneeling

by Master Ivan

She did not like to kneel.

So often, proper slave protocol should have seen her fall to her knees to greet a guest or to respect her Master or to offer up her mouth for use, but she remained obstinate.

So a training ordeal was in order for her. And I had just the thing.

I brought her into my basement den. Using handcuffs, I locked both her wrists and her elbows behind her back.

At the center of the den was a steel support pole. Very sturdy, 3 inches across, and I had long ago wrapped most of it in rough sisal rope.

I pulled her by her collar to the pole and stood her there, her chest pressed into it, her breasts divided by it. I then took out a set of strong clamps and clamped her nipples, passing the connecting chain behind the pole, attaching her there.

“Aiiieiii!!”, she cried out, since these were definitely more than the cloverleaf clamps she was used to. “P-please, Master....how long?”

“Until you kneel humbly for me.” I then turned and went to my sofa where I could watch television as I watched her suffer.

For a number of minutes, she barely moved, as I expected. She trembled a bit with the pain, and her breathing picked up a notch as the stress took its toll on her endurance. Eventually, she began to sway ever so slightly forwards and backwards, and I knew it soon would begin.

It did, less than a minute later. She moved forward just a bit too much, and the chain connecting her clamps slipped down about a quarter inch. She gasped, as she felt it pull against her motion backward, but the rope wrapped around the pole would not let the chain slide upward again.

A minute later, she slipped again. Just a quarter inch again, but now she had to bend her back forward a bit to compensate. That added to the strain, tiring her. Her pain level would rise, and she would slip more often as a result.

Over the next few minutes she slipped several more times and she was visibly bending forward, in obvious discomfort. Soon, with her nipples pulling her shoulders against the pole, she was forced to bend her legs to allow herself to drop down further. This added more strain to her legs now, which were forced to remain partially bent along with her back.

At times, I might have considered hanging a few ounces of weight to the chain behind the pole. But here, there was no rush. I knew the longer it took her, and the purer the form of her predicament, the more solidly the lesson would be engrained in her psyche.

In a mere ten more agonizing minutes, she was on her knees, her breasts dragged all the way down to the floor. I walked to her slowly and asked her, “So, slut…wouldn’t it have been easier to just kneel?”

“Y-yes, Master.”

“It looks like slave may have learned a lesson in all this.”

I would lock on her chastity belt before releasing her from her ordeal. A week or two serving my pleasure from her knees would be a good way to make sure that lesson stuck.

9/26/14

Copyright © 2014
Master Ivan Press
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Slave Days: A Lesson In Kneeling by Master Ivan

Post by forbiddendesire »

Incredibly hot and creative as usual, great work mrivan! The ending with the chastity belt was the icing on the cake, loved it
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125