The Pussy-Match Game by Master Ivan

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
mrivan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

The Pussy-Match Game by Master Ivan

Post by mrivan »

The Pussy-Match Game

by Master Ivan (writing as “Mip the slave”)

The party was a weekly event, held at the home of a Bondage enthusiast. I was a regular attendee, and I enjoyed the opportunity to indulge myself in the activities there, sometimes as a Dominant, but far more frequently as a submissive.

Soon after I arrived, I found myself in an exchange with a Domme who called herself Mistress Alberta. It was a good name for her--she was cold as ice, and her bulk could remind someone of the vast Canadian wilderness.

'Kiss those toes, wimp!' I dropped to my knees and pressed my lips to her stockinged feet, as soon as she had dropped off her pumps. The sweat of her feet smelled strongly, and I grimaced a bit as I tasted her. She would have none of it though, and she swung her small quirt at my ass as she screamed at me to start performing up to her impossible standards.

I cried out as the stroke landed--I was never much good at enduring strokes of a whip--and was thankful I still had my pants on at this early stage of the festivities. Soon, though, another problem came up which I had to deal with--I had to urinate.

'P-please Mistress.....I...uh...I've got to pee!'

She seemed angry for a second, but then told me, 'Alright, go. But you're on the clock.'

I wasn't sure what she meant, but I quickly thanked her, rose, and made tracks for the bathroom.

I returned in short order and immediately returned to my knees and resumed my worship of her toes. She glanced at her watch and calmly announced, 'Five minutes...at three strokes per minute, you've got fifteen strokes coming. Don't stop sucking those toes, or you'll get more...'

I shuddered, then started wide-eyed as she produced a brutal looking razor strop. 'Drop your pants, wimp!'

I obeyed her, struggling to lower my jeans without breaking the contact of my lips with her toes, but managed to utter a plea, 'Please Mistress, mercy!'

The strop came down on my now bared ass like a bomb going off. The pain was incredible, FAR beyond my meager tolerances. I screamed, and began rolling on the floor holding my welted ass.

She swung a second time, the blow glancing off the side of my ass as I continued to react to the pain. Finally, she stopped, looking down at me with disdain, and said, 'This won't do at all. I think a more appropriate punishment is in order. Anastasia!'

Mistress Anastasia was our hostess. She was a tall, black powerhouse of a Domme, thoroughly connected with the local network. Her very appearance would be intimidating, and her knowledge of the scene was second to none. She was done up in latex, not to mention six inch strap-on pumps which added several inches to her already statuesque height. After some brief greetings, Mistress Alberta pointed mockingly down at me and suggested, 'This good for nothing limp-dick slave needs to be punished. I was thinking he'd make a good player for your Pussy-Match game.'

She looked down at me and smiled, the kind of smile that would quickly bring fear to a submissive with any kind of experience in such matters. 'Indeed he would. Why don't you bring him in and get him stripped down. We're already set up and can begin as soon as you have him ready.'

In short order, I was leashed and led to a side room where the game would be played. I was then stripped and made to kneel next to a short post, where a posture collar was attached to my throat and then locked to the top of the post. My wrists were handcuffed behind my back and behind the post. I noted that my head could not turn at all or move more than an inch in any direction.

In front of me was a short curtain, rising only about four feet above floor level. If anyone stood behind it, I would not be able to see them below the waist. To one side, near me, was a flat screen video monitor. And in one corner was a video camera which I noted, curiously, was pointing straight up.

Quite a few people followed us into the room, and most of them were women. I was feeling very self conscious, and my cock was flaccid--which was probably good, given that I was suddenly startled to feel hands on my cock which were locking it into a cock cage--a high quality CB-6000, which I knew could be kept locked for a very long time. Once locked on, Mistress Anastasia took the key, tagged it with my name and placed it on a ring at her waist, one which already held several other similarly tagged keys. With that, she began to explain the rules of the game...

‘It's pretty simple. In a moment, you'll be blindfolded. Five women will then take position behind the curtain. That vertical camera will then be placed under one of them, focused on her pussy. The monitor there will display a close up picture of her pussy. You then have to decide which of the ladies' pussies you are looking at. You pick one, and she will come out from behind the curtain. You will then suck her to orgasm.

'If you guess correctly, you'll see it as the camera shows her leaving position. When she has been satisfied, you will be freed from the post and spend the remainder of the night in service to all here. When we end the festivities for the night, your clothes will be returned and your cock cage released.

'If you pick incorrectly, you still have to satisfy her, but you will remain locked up and required to go another round, and another after that, until you pick the correct girl and bring her off.

'At any time, if you feel you no longer have the energy to continue, or you want to call things off, you can be released into general service at any time, but in that case, your cock cage will NOT be unlocked. You will wear it home and return here next week to resume playing the game.'

My eyes widened at the implications. Whatever happened, I'd be naked and get used for the duration of the party tonight. And if I couldn't finish the game itself, I'd be locked in chastity for a full week. My balls were already aching.

'Do you understand the rules, boy?'

'Y-yes, Mistress.'

'Then let it begin!'

I saw several girls walking towards the curtained area briefly, then my sight was taken from me as a latex blindfold was held against my face. Only a few seconds were needed though, as it was quickly released. I then saw the upper halves of the five women behind the curtain. And on the screen before me was a very hot closeup of a visibly wet pussy.

I moaned as I looked at it, then looked up at the girls. There was no way to tell which of them was on camera. None were moving in any way that would give it away. The hair color was of no use, since many times a girl might dye the hair on her head but leave her pussy hair untouched. I didn't have a clue. Finally, I chose a blond girl, the second from the left.

She walked out from behind the curtain, wearing a bustier which left her pussy revealed. My heart sank as I saw the camera unchanged, some other girl's pussy still pictured in closeup. The curtain dropped, to show me which of them was still on camera, but my view was quickly cut off as the blond's pussy thrust into my face.

I moaned as I began breathing her strong scent. She was already aroused, and I felt a thrill course through her as my lips made contact. I started to lick her and tasted her sweat, and soon I began thrusting my tongue between her lips and tasting her juices. It took probably about ten minutes, but I eventually brought her off. She made me clean her afterwards with my tongue. My own face was wet with her juices.

I pulled against my restraints and moaned as I felt my caged cock swelling against its confinement.

Mistress Anastasia came forward again and announced, 'Time for round two!'

Again, five women moved to the curtained area. Interestingly, I noted that two of them were black, and I wondered how they would be able to hide that fact from me on the monitor. When my blindfold was removed for that round and I saw the monitor, I understood--the image was now displayed in black and white instead of color. I would not be able to tell their race from the image.

This pussy looked a bit more fleshy, suggesting the girl carried a bit more weight. I selected the fourth girl in line, a somewhat heavy looking black girl. When she moved away from the curtain, I shuddered as, once more, the image did not move. The girl pictured was at the far right, a white girl even a bit heavier than the one I chose.

She didn't waste a second. She took a handful of my hair, which was redundant given the posture collar I wore, and pushed herself onto my face. I began to lick.

Round three began. I was getting very tired now, and my balls were truly aching. This time, all the girls were black. And to my shock, the one pictured on the monitor had a small thread hanging from her pussy--she was wearing a tampon and was menstruating. I prayed I wouldn't pick right this time.

As it turned out, I didn't. But to my shock, the girl I picked was also menstruating. I noted Mistress Anastasia laughing to one side at my chagrin, and she admitted to me, 'Three of the girls in line are on the rag, boy. I just thought it would amuse you. I know it amuses me.'

I shuddered again as the girl stood close to me. She pulled out the soaked tampon and discarded it into a nearby wastebasket. She then slowly eased her bleeding pussy onto my mouth. I hesitated, not wanting to lick her, but seconds later I felt a sharp crack on my ass as someone gave me a hard stroke with a quirt. I screamed, and opened my mouth. The taste and scent appalled me at first, but I quickly became accustomed to it and was soon licking her in earnest. A few minutes later she came on my mouth. I spent a substantial time cleaning her before she finally moved off.

The next round went without any problems, aside from the fact that I again guessed wrong. A line of white girls, some of whom I think were present in the previous groups. The following round, again guessing wrong, I was shocked when I looked closely at the black girl standing before me and saw a man's cum dripping from her opened pussy.

I looked up at Mistress Anastasia, shocked and pleading with my eyes, 'P-please, Mistress!'

'Please WHAT, boy? This can't be a real contest unless there are hazards. You just drew one of the hazards. If you don't want to clean her soiled pussy, beg to be released into general service.'

I shuddered, not wanting to think about what a week in chastity would do to me. I opened my mouth, and heard several of the onlooking women applauding quietly and laughing at my humiliation. The girl pressed her pussy into my mouth and ordered, 'Clean me out, white boy...suck all that nasty cum out of me and then bring me off!'

I obeyed. I grimaced again as I tasted the salty mess flowing into my mouth. I swallowed and kept on sucking and swallowing until the taste was gone.

I felt shattered. I couldn't look any of the women in the eye. But another round was starting. I was losing count of how many rounds had already been completed.

The girl I selected the next round was offensive. She smelled and tasted like she hadn't showered for days. I knew better than to complain, still feeling the welts on my ass, more of which had been added since my hesitance early on. Where I found the energy to keep licking I do not know, but my cock and balls were painfully swollen with arousal as the lines of girls continued to take their places.

A new line filed in, and Mistress Anastasia spoke to me. 'This round is going to be interesting, for us, anyway. You may not like it one bit--or perhaps you will.'

I looked at the monitor and saw a white pussy awaiting my selection. But Mistress Anastasia warned me, 'Choose carefully, boy. This time, three of the girls you see before you are dick-girls --shemales. If you pick one of them, you'll still have to suck them off.'

I stared back at her wide-eyed. 'But M-mistress, I'm hetero!'

'Walls are made to be broken, boy. If you want to withdraw, we can place you in general service right now, and you can come back next week to get your chastity unlocked.'

I felt broken myself. I made a selection, and to my dismay, the 'girl' who walked out from behind the curtain had a huge black cock about twice the size of mine. She had a pair of breasts to die for, and I tried to focus my eyes on them instead of the greater threat down lower.

As she came close, I looked one final time, pleadingly, at Mistress Anastasia, who just held up the tagged key to my chastity and looked back inquiringly. I knew if I asked, she'd free me from the post--but I'd also be committed to a week in chastity. I opened my mouth.

I felt like I was going to die from the sheer humiliation as over twenty women and not a few men from the party watched the big black cock push into my mouth. She was merciless with her encouragement to me as well--telling me to 'Suck it, white boy. Take it deeper, you little faggot you! Hehehe...the size of your little microdick, you might as well be a girl anyway...'

I was truly and completely broken. It didn't take long, but 'She' eventually pumped a huge load of cum into my mouth and onto my face. I swallowed what I could as the rest slowly began to drip down my face and body. She helped a bit as she scooped up much of what landed on my face and fed it into my mouth with her fingers, where I had to swallow it. The rest she spread onto my face, telling me 'It's good for your complexion. It'll soften your skin and make you look more feminine...'

The game continued for no less than another half dozen rounds. On three of those rounds, I again had to suck off a shemale. One girl was menstruating, and at least one more was soiled from a fucking. The last round, in which I finally selected correctly, was a huge black female, one who was probably the most offensive of the entire series.

There was applause as I finished her. Finally, the room emptied, leaving just myself and Mistress Anastasia.

She smiled down at me, and told me, 'You've done well, boy.'

She unlocked my handcuffs and released my collar from the post. She then re-locked my handcuffs behind my back. I said nothing in response, and she looked down at me, curiously. After a brief pause, she spoke...

'Y'know, boy, I think you had yourself a good time playing the game, you might almost be sorry to see it end.'

I felt shocked at the comment, feeling the impulse to disagree with her in the strongest terms, but then I looked within myself. While my cock was flaccid, I had been more aroused during the game than I had been in ages. I had been taken to depths of humiliation and degradation I had never experienced. And I survived. Just looking at Mistress Anastasia at close range, my eyes were immediately drawn to her own pussy. And my cock quickly grew erect again within its punishing cage.

I reddened, my body speaking for itself, admitting the obvious. Mistress laughed, and said, 'I thought so. You do realize, when you are put into service, you'll be dressed in stockings and garters, perhaps a little corselet, to make you prettier for the paying customers. And you'll undoubtedly be sucking off some more cocks as well as eating pussy on demand all night.'

'Y-yes, Mistress'

'I'm getting the impression that perhaps you may have found yourself here, playing our little game.'

I was still reeling with the shock of the evenings events, and I knew the next few hours would intensify those activities, if anything.

'I'll make you a little proposition, boy. I could use a houseboy in here, one who I could keep dressed in drag, keep in chastity non-stop, use for all the housework and to suck off any of my visitors when required. You wouldn't be allowed to take any pleasure, or dress in any male clothes for the duration. And when you weren't busy with other duties, you'd be kept in restraints--for punishment, entertainment, or just as a decoration. Next week, you'd start the festivities off by resuming the game. What do you say, boy?'

Part of me felt a fool for even considering the question, but my hard cock swelled and pulsed within the cage, my need intense, my balls tightening in their sac. As my body betrayed me once more, Mistress took a handful of my hair and pulled me in to service her own pussy. In spite of my utter exhaustion, I licked her dutifully, with attention to detail, trying to give her as much pleasure as I could. Eventually, she came with an explosive orgasm. As I cleaned her pussy of all the juices which had dripped out, I felt her toe nudging my swollen balls, which made me groan in pain, but I continued to lick.

Finally, she said, 'I think that definitely answers that!' I said nothing as she clipped a leash to my posture collar and led me, on all fours, into the main party area.

There was a long sofa there on which sat five gorgeous black women. It didn't take much to figure out they were all shemales.

'I know you girls were all turned on watching this microdicked white boy sucking his first cocks. He's just consented to be my house slave for the next week, so he'll need to practice. Why don't you all help him?'

There was laughter, both from the shemales on the sofa and from the many more men and women in the room who were watching my humiliation. The first shemale in the row gladly took the leash and said 'I'm definitely into that! C'mere, boy! Get down on this...'

She pulled me forward until I was confronted with another black cock. Again, I felt the intense humiliation as I opened my mouth and began to suck. The four others on the couch revealed themselves as well, and I could well see the work I still had in front of me. Somewhere in the course of sucking off those five cocks, Mistress Anastasia returned and dressed me in some five inch heels, stockings and garters. Before the evening ended, she had also located some breast-forms for me as well as some very provocative lingere to decorate my upper body. She added some makeup and did some things with my hair, all aimed at making me look more feminine, in spite of my obvious swollen caged cock.

I spent the next week suffering intensely in denial, humiliated and degraded beyond anything I would have imagined myself capable of enduring even a few days earlier. At the following week's party, I was allowed one massive orgasm right at the beginning, following which I played the game once more and again went into service for the rest of the evening.

I never did go home, except to pick up my old stuff and move in with Mistress Anastasia as her permanent house slave. My old male clothes were burned, and I wear nothing but the little nasties Mistress permits me to wear. I am allowed pleasure only once every week or two, depending on my performance. And I serve Mistress as her house slut, giving pleasure to anyone she commands.

I don't know when it will end, but at this point, I don't want it to. I have found my destiny, and it is on my knees.

"Mip" the slave
12/16/11
Copyright 2011
Master Ivan Press