Kitty's CockTease Club - Part 3

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Kitty's CockTease Club - Part 3

Post by KittyZateez »

Brigitte has given you quite the warm welcome to the CockTease Club, hasn't she, posing for you as she opens the door to greet you, then flaunting her charms for you as she leads you down the long, mirrored hallway toward a long flight of stairs leading up to the main area of the club. She's also been taking great delight in embarrassing you at the same time, inquiring if you like the way she's teasing you while she's doing it. She is making it quite clear that she knows exactly what she's doing to you, that she's making you nervous and aroused while relaxing you and soothing you at the same time somehow...my word, what the hell is happening to you?

She turns to face you at the bottom of the stairs, and you can see the walls on either side of the stairway also have wall-to-wall mirrors on them. You've been ogling her shamelessly as she strutted in front of you in the hallway, with the mirrors treating you to different angles of her body, and now you can see that the mirrors on the stairway will afford you the same thing! You suddenly realize that following her up those stairs will be another visually tantalizing experience, since she will be prancing along in front of you with her hot ass right in your face, and you will be treated to a simply obscene view of her legs and high heels also.
CockTeaseClub Brigitte.jpg
CockTeaseClub Brigitte.jpg (82.03 KiB) Viewed 2769 times
You are simply panting like a horny dog after the way she's been teasing you, and she gives you a big smile, making it clear that she is well aware of what she's doing to you, and more importantly, that she loves doing it! She stares into your eyes, and her voice takes on an incredibly girly-girl femininity as she says, "Now, Max, I told you that one of our specialties here at the CockTease Club is called "Visual Stimulation", and I can see that it is something that you like, doncha, big boy?" Your mind simply explodes at the sight and sound of her confronting you so openly, so confidently.

She holds your gaze, approaching you slowly, taking small, dainty little steps as she gets closer and closer, and she swivels her voluptuous hips back and forth as she adds with the sweetest tone of voice you've ever heard, "You know how I can tell that you like it?" And with that she reaches down and softly places her hand on the bulge in your pants, applying just a little pressure. "Because of THIS!"

She continues to look into your eyes and her smile gets broader and broader as she holds her hand on your crotch. She doesn't say another word, and neither do you. Hell, you couldn't have spoken to save your life right then...you just hold her gaze, feeling completely hypnotized by this fabulously erotic female, falling instantly into her little trap of attraction and arousal! Once again your face flushes with embarrassment, and she just watches you react for a minute before pulling her hand away and turning back around, facing away from you. She then takes a couple of steps up the stairs, tosses her hair to one side again and beckons you to follow with one of her long, beautiful fingers.

And then she slowly and deliberately begins strutting up the stairs, and you find yourself following her without thinking. And again, you realize you are doing just as she says, without hesitation, as if she is controlling you somehow. The feeling is new and exciting, unlike anything you've ever felt, but you don't care, as this gorgeous creature is leading you along right toward your most erotic fantasies. You simply have nothing to complain about, and you stare directly at her luscious ass right before your eyes as she gyrates it round and round, and wiggles it back and forth, up and down with each step up the stairs.

As brazen as she's already been, strutting along the hallway with you following her, she is putting on an even more spectacular show as she jiggles and wiggles herself up the stairs, with her fabulous ass right in front of your face. It is so round and perfect, and the tiny little booty shorts she's wearing leave more than half of her ass cheeks spilling out. And again she calls out, this time without even turning around, "Now I do hope you keep enjoying the show back there, okay baby?" Your eyes dart back and forth from her ass to the mirrors on either side of the stairs, and sure enough, the different angles of her gorgeous body only add to your visual stimulation...

As she nears the top of the stairs you can feel yourself getting a little light-headed. She prances forward with you following, and leads you toward a beautifully luxurious doorway a few steps down a short hallway. This is it...the main entrance to the club, and your senses are already on complete overload - you feel like you are going to faint!

But it just keeps getting worse, as she turns around and comes toward you again, reaching out to wrap her arms around your neck. She slowly embraces you, leaning toward you and pushing her large breasts up against you softly. She pauses for a moment to let the sensation sink inside you, looking into your eyes and flashing that perfect smile, saying playfully, "So...I have a little confession to make! When I saw your pic and saw how cute you were, I couldn't help myself. So I must admit, I decided to have a little fun with you, and tease you myself a little bit, just to give you a nice, warm welcome you to the club. I hope you don't mind!"

Holy shit - she calls this "teasing you a little bit"? What would teasing you a lot be like?? Your mind reels at her words, and your breathing gets quicker and shallower...

Your hands fall to her hips and you pull her closer, and she presses the rest of her soft body up against you. Your cock is hard as a rock by now, a little painful even, as it is bent in half in your pants. Her expert little showing-off game has really had the desired effect on you, and you both know it! And the way she is talking to you - putting her teasing interests right out there on the table, confronting you about the way she was doing it, it is already by far the most incredibly erotic experience you've ever had!

She pushes her soft tummy up against you, putting gentle pressure on the bulge in your pants, and she leans over and whispers, "I even considered making you become MY personal, private teaseboy...I don't usually do that with new clients, and I considered making an exception, but I'm afraid it's against the rules of the club." And then she pauses, and her voice becomes softer and sweeter as she adds, "And besides, there's a special girl I'd like you to meet, she's new at the club, and I know you're just gonna LOVE her! And, most importantly, she's already selected you as her very first client!"

You don't know what to say. You are so incredibly turned on by this girl, and it is shocking how quickly and effortlessly she has seduced you and made you want her...desperately! You feel like you are falling madly in love with her...she is so sexy, so sweet, so incredibly appealing and clearly quite skilled at this whole cocktease routine she is demonstrating. And you are so unbelievably attracted to her that you feel like falling to your knees and begging her to tease you all night long! In fact, just the thought of her leaving you, ever, is already tearing you apart. How could another girl possibly compare with this luscious prickteasing temptress?

But wait...did she just say that the other girl, the one she wanted you to meet, had picked YOU? It had never occurred to you that the girls would be selecting their clients themselves, but the idea of it was immediately exotic and erotic to you...on one hand, the thought of Brigitte handing you off to someone else was ripping you to pieces, but you knew the decision wasn't yours to make. This was the first time you began to understand that instead of being there to be entertained, you WERE the entertainment! These girls were going to have their way with you tonight, and you were going to enjoy each and every minute of it. And there wasn't a damn thing you could do about it!

And then, Brigitte leans in close to your ear and whispers, "But now that I've been assigned to be your personal hostess, if you decide to come visit us again after tonight's activities, it will be my pleasure to greet you again and give you the nice, warm welcome I am currently affording you!" Now that was an offer you couldn't wait to accept!

You just nod as she backs away from you, looking deep into your eyes as she gives you a coy wink and flashes that incredibly appealing smile of hers. You are breathing heavily now, almost hyperventilating as she takes your hand and leads you toward the large door which is obviously the main entrance to the club. "Come with me, honey!" she says sweetly. You don't need to be told twice.

"Now, Max, I'm going to bring you into the main bar area of our club so we can sit down and talk a little. Later, if you'd like, I can show you around to some of our more private game-rooms. Each room is dedicated to a particular male sexual fantasy or fetish, but there's no need for you to concern yourself with that just yet...there will be plenty of time for you to decide exactly how you'd like to be teased tonight, okay sweetie?"

And then she does something that surprises you, even though everything she's been doing has already blown your mind! She takes a step back and looks down at the bulge in your pants, grinning from ear to ear. "Oh, my, Max! That looks kind of uncomfortable! Here, let me help you!" And without hesitation, she reaches out and unzips your fly. Reaching into your pants, she tugs on the strap of your boxer shorts with one hand, pulling it away from your body, and reaches in and grabs your erection with the other. You don't react...you just watch as this gorgeous temptress manhandles you.

Her soft fingers encircle your cock, and it throbs as she touches you. Your whole body twitches as she gently lifts up your cock so that it is sticking straight up, and then she lets go of the strap of your shorts, letting it snap back into place. Up goes your zipper, and her soft hand rubs up and down the length of your cockshaft, now sticking up like a flagpole in your pants. "There," she says sweetly, "isn't that better?" And then, without even waiting for a reply, she gives you a sexy wink and adds, "Besides...having an erection is a basic requirement for entry into the club, so you'll be pleased to know that you are now qualified to come on in!"

It was a wonderfully delicious little teasing game she was playing, one that made you feel incredibly aroused, but one that also made you feel like you were being completely ignored somehow! The way she was asking you questions, making sexy statements and then not waiting for you to reply...you were already beginning to understand how these types of head games were essential to a truly effective cocktease...but you still had no idea as to the full extent to which these games could be played!

She pushes the door open, and as she walks through it, you are so stunned by what has just happened that you don't move, you just stand there with your erection pulsing in your pants. But then she glances back and calls out to you playfully, "C'mon honey, come with me!" Once again you follow her, your cock responding to her summons and leading the way, and you are shocked at how obediently you go after her without a moment's thought. It just feels so natural, so normal to simply obey her, it was so easy to just do what she wanted...whatever she said! This feeling would serve you well with all the fun and games that were to follow tonight!

So you follow her into the club, not caring about your obvious state of arousal, which would normally be a source of embarrassment for you. Instead, all you want to do is follow this girl anywhere and obey her every command...

There is a short hallway leading into the main bar area, and she marches along in front of you again with you following along like a horny puppy dog. She turns her head around, tossing her wavy brown hair to one side and smiles broadly at you, knowing how thrilling this situation is for you, and she playfully beckons you with one of her pretty fingers again. She has already made you follow her like that before, controlling you physically without even a word, and her considerable power over you is driving you wild. You've simply never been baited and manipulated like this, and the way she's doing it is simply irresistible!

At the end of the hallway she spins around and faces you as you come closer, and she poses with her hands on her hips again, saying, "Now Max, I think I should tell you...some of our teaser-girls are going to be playing their little teasing games with their clients out on the dance floor, and a few of them may be getting kinda naughty!" And she pauses for a moment, gazing at you and flashing that seductive smile of hers, letting the idea of that sink in.

And then she continues, as her voice takes on a tone of gentle reassurance, "But please don't be alarmed...some of what you're about to see may surprise you, and it's pretty typical of the way our girls like to tease their boys here at the CockTease Club! But honey," she says as she leans close and says softly, "now don't forget what I said - all our encounters are 100% consensual, and you will be allowed to choose exactly what kind of teasing experience you have tonight! There will be NO pressure..." and then she adds with a sly wink, "but there might be a little seduction!" You had no idea exactly how she was going to twist those words around, but you were going to find out...

And then she takes your hand, pulling you close to her as she leads you along and turns the corner into a large bar area with a dance floor in the center of the room. You look around and see that the entire place is very luxurious, dimly lit and decorated very lavishly with contemporary furniture and fixtures. You instantly observe that there is a distinct air of femininity to it, almost like a young girl's bedroom, but with a very adult flair somehow. It's clearly a place where girls are the focus, and the look of it is obviously meant to alienate men a little...and that's the way it makes you feel! The doorways, walls, and furniture are trimmed in pink fur, exposed surfaces are painted in various shades of pink and red, and there are mirrors covering all the walls (and the ceiling)!

You immediately notice that there are sexy girls everywhere, some are seated at high bar stools near the bar and others are sitting on couches around the perimeter of the room. Some of the girls at the bar and on the couches have guys with them, and others are sitting in groups with other girls. And there are a half dozen or so girls on the dance floor, entertaining their clients.

You feel your face flush with embarrassment as your erect cock pulses in your pants at the first glimpse of so many stunning women, but none of them seem to notice you, which immediately brings you a sense of relief. Your senses become immediately overloaded as Brigitte tugs you along by the hand, leading you across the dance floor, and your eyes continue scan the room, observing all the gorgeous girls a little more closely.

They are all very attractive, and many are among the most beautiful and seductive girls you've ever seen! And you quickly realize that the ones that aren't with clients are not sitting alone - they're all gathered in small groups of three or four. There is something very erotic and appealing about this...that they are never by themselves, that they are all together, playfully interacting.

They don't seem to notice you at all, but instead seem to be quite preoccupied, watching the other girls on the dance floor, and talking and giggling amongst themselves. You find it fascinating, the way they are gathered together, focusing their attention on the girls dancing with their clients, as though their techniques are the topics of their conversation. It's actually somewhat intimidating, realizing that they are studying the other girls methods and talking about them.

But as sexually appealing as they all are, and as fascinating as it is to notice the way they're studying the other girls, your attention keeps going back to Brigitte, particularly since she hasn't let up on her seduction of you at all, still tantalizing you with her slutty strut routine...in fact, knowing that you have all this eye candy around you now, she makes it a point to play up her sexy strut even more, and your eyes look back at her and see her wiggling her fabulously plump and curvy ass even more brazenly. She keeps glancing back at you too, as though she's trying to compete with all the feminine distractions around you.
CockTeaseClub3.jpg
CockTeaseClub3.jpg (135.76 KiB) Viewed 2769 times
You follow her over to an empty couch covered in dark pink velvet, and she extends her hand and gestures for you to sit down. You make yourself comfortable on the plush material, leaning back and resting your arm on the armrest. She plops herself down next to you and snuggles up against you, turning her body to face you and leaning her head on your shoulder.

Her hand falls down onto your crotch, and you look down and watch as she lazily trails her long fingernails along your jeans, up and down the length of your still-erect cock. "Make yourself comfortable, honey, and now that you're here, I'd like to formally welcome you to our little club!" You slowly close your eyes as Brigitte tantalizes your senses, stroking your aching erection with her sexy fingernails and leaning in to whisper in your ear, "Mmmmmm, now THIS is the way we welcome new clients to the club!"

After a few moments, she pulls her hand off your crotch, somehow knowing she could make you cum right then and there if she continued, and she was right! Your dick is starting to throb and pulse, and you can feel a little trickle of pre-cum oozing out...any more of her sensual teasing and it would be all over. And that would never do! After a few moments, you open your eyes as you start to come to your senses, and you begin to observe more of the goings-on around you...

************************************************************************************************************************************************
The fun continues! I hope all you boys are enjoying being entertained by Brigitte!! You wanna hear some more about what happens next??

Kitty :love: :love: :love: