Kitty's CockTease Club - Part 2

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Kitty's CockTease Club - Part 2

Post by KittyZateez »

As the day of your appointment at the CockTease Club approached, you got more and more excited, and your sexual arousal was almost constant as you fantasized about the girl you had talked to on the phone. She was so warm and friendly, and she seemed to be so experienced and confident...and the way she was able to talk about the concept of prickteasing so openly...it was all quite intoxicating!

But what did she look like? She had a very feminine voice - soft, sweet and smooth, and you figured she probably had the looks to match...but until you were able to see her, you simply did not know...

A couple of days before the appointment, you were excited to see a text message from her, and she said she was just checking in with you and making sure you were still interested. Still interested? Was she kidding?? Since you'd been denying yourself sexual release all week long, your cock throbbed as you read her message, and your heart started beating faster. Meeting her was all you'd been able to think about since you spoke to her, and here she was again, exciting you by paying some simple attention to you! You responded immediately, and found yourself having a hard time expressing exactly how excited you were - without sounding like a fool, that is...

You began texting back and forth with her, and again she seemed to know you'd probably be quite nervous, and she was right! So she offered you some reassurance that your encounter would be whatever you wanted it to be. She was going to greet your personally for your first appointment, and tell you more about some of the kinky services provided at the club. She promised that you'd have the opportunity to express your desires, and also to discuss any particular fantasies or fetishes you may have. Wow...this was incredible!

She also said that each client's privacy was their utmost concern, and that all erotic encounters at the club were completely consensual. This put you even more at ease. She also assured you that there would always be a high level of communication between the girls and the clients, and that no degree of pressure or coercion would be permitted. That sounded terrific as well, because this was such an intimate, personal thing for you, and you knew it would be a little difficult to talk about. You still really didn't know exactly what to expect, but you knew you didn't want to feel any pressure. The whole thing just sounded perfect!

There were several more follow up messages from her as the day got closer, and you were surprised at how flirty and playful she was, almost as though she was your new girlfriend. She requested a pic from you to assist her in selecting a girl for you, and she said that she would show your pic to the other girls at the club. You complied and she immediately announced how cute she thought you were, and that she thought the other girls were going to like you too...

She also said how much she had enjoyed talking to you, and how much she was looking forward to meeting you. She told you that she really enjoyed welcoming guys like you to club, that it was a pleasure to offer you reassurance and support around your nervousness about this kinky sexual desire you were discussing. And she said that the best part of her job was introducing new clients to all the sexy girls that work there! And...most importantly...she seemed quite certain that you'd really like all the erotic services that they provide!

Finally, on the day of your appointment, a message appeared on your phone during the late morning, saying "I thought you should see a picture of me before we meet tonight...would that be all right?" You couldn't possibly have typed the word "Sure" any faster, and she replied, "I hope you like me!" You counted the minutes for it to arrive, but she didn't send it right away. This really excited you, and you didn't know what to think...when was she sending the pic? Was it having problems coming through? Or....was she doing this on purpose, making you wait just to build up your excitement and anticipation? You replied several more times, expressing your growing desire to see her, and at first she didn't even respond.

A little while later she finally got back to you, and she began to playfully delay your requests, even though she was the one that had suggested letting you see her. It quickly became clear that she was teasing you on purpose, by denying you what you wanted, despite the fact that SHE was the one that made you want it! Damn, this girl was good!!

As you got more excited to see her, you found yourself simply begging her to reveal herself to you, but she'd just say flirty things like, "Now, now, big boy, you'll just have to wait!" You could tell she was doing it on purpose, as if she knew how incredibly beautiful she was, and that she knew full well you were going to be very turned on just by looking at her.

And then, when the picture finally appeared on your phone, your heart skipped a beat and you could feel your cock pulsing with anticipation...she was simply gorgeous! It was a picture of her standing in a doorway, not a formal photo shoot or anything like that, more like a selfie. She was a busty brunette, with long wavy hair and an absolutely stunning, curvy figure.
CockTeaseClub Brigitte.jpg
CockTeaseClub Brigitte.jpg (82.03 KiB) Viewed 6286 times
But it was the way she was dressed that really made your blood boil...she had on a very skimpy black lacy bikini top that left her large breasts barely covered, and she wore a tight black fishnet halter top over that. She had on a pair of tiny little black spandex shorts, and a black leather belt studded with shiny metal rings. And she wore these little black fishnet gloves, with playful, girly tie-up straps around the wrists...

The whole look was very soft and feminine, but it was also powerful in a way. There was something dominant about it, and you felt completely infatuated with her right away! You couldn't take your eyes off her, and the thing that really got you was the playful smile on her face - it really seemed to match the way she had been talking to you when you spoke to her, so nice and friendly, but also very confident.

You texted back one word - "WOW". Seconds later, a message came in, saying "You like me?" What a question! Did you like her? You could barely resist the urge to tell her that you'd do anything she said, give her anything she wanted, just to be with her...but you didn't want to be pushy, so you just answered her question with a simple "Yes". Another message came right back, "You think I'm sexxxxy??" Wow...what was this girl doing to you? Again, you replied with a simple "YES", all capital letters time, and your heart pounded as you continued to stare at her tantalizing picture, finding it hard to believe that this girl was actually communicating with you...

And then came the last straw, the one that really got you, as your phone beeped and you saw her message saying, "You want me???" You actually paused before replying, and then banged out a "YES!!!!!!" with about twenty exclamation points. Your cock was throbbing in your pants and you felt like it was about to explode, and she didn't reply for quite a while. But finally, one last message came in, and this one really sealed your fate, so to speak....it said, "Well, come and get me, baby!" Before you could respond, another message came in...

"Me and the girls are really looking forward to entertaining you tonight...we're gonna give you a really warm welcome...yeah, baby, you're gonna get a nice little cocktease!!" The message ended with a winking emoticon...and your heart kept pounding as you continued to gaze at this stunning, feminine creature flirting with you so playfully in her text messages. You wanted her...bad! And it was clear - that it was her intention to make you want her...to turn you on...yes, the erotic teasing had already begun! And as the words of her last message sunk in, you were fascinated with the idea that not only she, but some other girls too, were going to tease you tonight...

You walked around all day with a raging hardon. It had been a whole week since you came, and this was not usual for you, since you enjoyed masturbating several times a day - most of the time. But somehow you knew to save yourself up for this evening, didn't you? Somehow you knew that if you were going to be sexually teased tonight, that it would be that much more enjoyable if you had not come in a while...and there was a feeling of realization: that these girls you were about to meet really enjoyed being cockteasers, and that you owed it to them somehow to deny yourself release!

That night, you approached the doorway to the CockTease Club with your heart pounding. You had never been more nervous in your life, since you were about to be confronted with this whole cockteasing thing you had become interested in. But underneath that there was a feeling of fulfilment, as if you knew this was a very important discovery you'd made - to connect with teasing girls that would indulge your submissive desires...to be seduced...tantalized...and then denied!

And you were also more than a little embarrassed by the throbbing erection in your pants, but somehow you figured it would probably taken be a compliment...little did you know that it was actually a requirement!

The club was in a discreet, private location that would allow clients to come and go without being seen by many people, and you felt a little relieved by this as you rang the doorbell. You waited for what seemed forever, and then the door opened. And there she was - that girl from the picture, wearing the exact same incredibly revealing fishnet getup! She posed, leaning to one side against the doorway, and paused for a moment, as if she wanted you to drink in the sight of her first, before saying anything. She looked into your eyes, leaving you hanging for a moment longer, then slowly gave you a nice big smile and said warmly, "Hi Max! I'm Brigitte! We spoke on the phone, and welcome to the CockTease Club!"

She leaned forward and gave you a cheek-to-cheek style European greeting, pressing her soft cheek up against yours on one side, and then the other. Just being close to her was intoxicating! You could smell her perfume, and her soft hair brushed gently against your face and neck. She rested her hand on your chest, and the sensation of being touched by her was wonderful! Of course, it had the desired effect - to make you want her....and to make you want...MORE......

And then she pulled back from you, spun around on her high heels, and took a couple of steps away from you. Your eyes focused on her body, and you gave her a quick once-over from behind...she really was stunning! Your eyes moved over her hourglass figure - she had a nice, plump bottom, a tiny little waist and quite a busty chest. She tossed her hair to one side, turning her head toward you slightly and posing with her hands on her hips. She just stood there for a moment, leaving you hanging briefly before saying, "Come in, Max, and shut the door behind you." There was a distinct sweetness to her voice, but there was also a tone of authority over you somehow...

You did as she said, walking in and shutting the door, and as you turned back around, there she was, facing you now, but still posing. The combination of the revealing bikini top she wore, covered by the tight black fishnet halter top, was quite appealing and you found yourself just staring at her. She shifted her weight from side to side, throwing her hips back and forth and continuing to pose, reaching up with her arms and lifting up her hair. Her large breasts bounced and heaved under the black fishnet top as she moved, practically spilling out of the small, lacy bra she had on. What an introduction!

She was clearly showing off for you - displaying herself to you, and your eyes moved quickly down her gorgeous body, then back up. When you looked back up into her big brown eyes, you realized she'd been watching you ogle her, and she had a big, knowing smile on her face. Somehow you knew that was what she intended...to show off for you, to make you check her out, and to begin teasing you right away, but still, you were very surprised at her sheer confidence and her quite brazen display of feminine pulchritude.
CockTeaseClub2.jpg
CockTeaseClub2.jpg (84.78 KiB) Viewed 6286 times
Your face flushed red with embarrassment, and you started to apologize, but she didn't seem to mind one bit! In fact, she seemed to take it as a compliment, as though her obvious nervousness was exciting to her. "Don't apologize, Max! I'd be insulted if you didn't check me out like that!" And then she just stared at you with a big grin and asked you that same question again, "So, tell me, Max, do you like my body?" The way she asked it blew your mind - her voice was dripping with confidence, and she was so self-assured, as though she knew the answer but enjoyed asking the question anyway...just to make you squirm and watch your reaction!

Without waiting for a response (which you were too stunned to give her anyway), she winked at you and turned to one side, and that's when you noticed that the hallway she was standing in had wall-to-wall mirrors. She checked herself out in the mirror as you watched, and the way she was standing with her chest thrust forwards and ass sticking out really enhanced her fabulous figure. You stared at her for a moment, then looked at her reflection in the mirror, then across the hall at the other mirror, and realized that each one showed a different view of this stunningly gorgeous girl.

You were still speechless and had not answered her question about liking her body, and she then asked, "And what about this outfit? Do you like it? Does it turn you on??" She posed and ogled herself in the mirror, fussing over little details of the outfit, adjusting the bra downwards just a bit so her tits came spilling out some more, wiggling her butt and hiking up her little short-shorts a bit, and tugging on her little girly fishnet gloves. Your eyes moved down her body, focusing on areas that seemed to have specific appeal to you, and you looked at her fantastic legs and noticed her super-sexy stripper shoes: they were shiny black strappy platforms, with sky-high stilleto spiked heels, and her dainty feet looked so pretty in them, perched up high on the heels, and looking so visible and available for your admiration!

She was clearly presenting you with every opportunity to admire her, encouraging it even, and she ignored you and continued to fuss over herself as your eyes went back up her body. She tended to her soft hair a bit, fluffing it up playfully, and then spun around on her sky-high heels, facing away from you, tossing her hair around and striking a pose again. She leaned to the side, putting her weight on one leg and sticking the other leg out seductively, and giving her ass a little wiggle. And then she shifted her weight back to the other side, swivelling her hips expertly as she perched on those sexy shoes, which she was clearly quite used to wearing.

You were paralyzed by the sight of her teasing you so openly, and after another moment of this, she turned her head back just a little, barely looking at you, and told you to follow her. It suddenly hit you that you hadn't answered her questions, she'd asked you if you liked her body and liked her outfit, and she didn't seem to care that you hadn't answered her. It was though she knew the answer anyway, she was just putting you on the spot and then showing herself off for you, to toy with you for a minute and flaunt her obvious power over you.

You realized you were holding your breath as you watched this gorgeous creature wrap you instantly around her little finger. You suddenly exhaled quickly, feeling a little relieved by the way she was so warm and encouraging, and a simple "Wow" came from your lips, without you even realizing it. She had already started to walk down the hallway, but suddenly she paused and turned a little, saying sweetly, "Wow is right - I'll take that as a yes...you really DO like me, don't you Max!" You just kept staring at her sexy body, drinking in every inch of her as she continued walking down the long hallway, and you found yourself following her mindlessly, as if you weren't in control of your own actions...

Immediately you noticed the way she was walking. Calling it "walking" simply wouldn't do it justice - this was strutting...flaunting her charms...showing herself off! Her sky-high heels made her whole body move seductively, and she balanced herself expertly...each step she took caused her hips to gyrate and made her ass cheeks bob up and down. Her arms swayed back and forth daintily from side to side as she used them to keep her balance, a seemingly impossible task on those spiked stiletto heels. But she was an expert...she obviously had a lot of practice at prancing around in high heels like that, and it was such a treat to see such femininity on display for your visual stimulation!

The view of her from behind was absolutely tantalizing. You couldn't take your eyes off her as she pranced along in front of you toward a long flight of stairs, and your eyes moved up and down the entire length of her fantastic body, more slowly than before. You inspected her carefully, pausing to gaze at certain places - like her long, beautiful, shiny hair swaying back and forth, her fabulously round ass, her long shapely legs. Even those spiked heels seemed to capture your attention as they click-click-clicked on the hardwood floor as she pranced along in front of you. The mirrors provided an incredible view of different angles of her curvy figure as she paraded along too...

At the base of the stairs she paused and turned around to face you again, leaning on the banister and posing, throwing her hips out to the side and resting her hand on it in a knowing, matter-of-fact way. She looked at you and paused, holding your gaze for a moment before asking innocently, "How'd you like the view from back there Max? Did I put on a nice little show for you?" She looked right into your eyes, grinning from ear to ear as she confronted you about your all-to-predictable attraction to her. She was really putting you on the spot and studying you carefully as she waited for your response, and once again you found yourself having difficulty knowing what to say.

It was completely clear now - she was showing off for you on purpose, teasing you effortlessly, and it was obvious she was quite comfortable doing it! Wow....you'd never been confronted like this by a girl who knew you liked her, knew you were attracted to her, and knew exactly how to use her appearance to arouse you and get your attention...and she was making it so easy on you, just luring you right along, turning you on and soothing your concerns, all at the same time!

*More to come, all you little darlings! We're just getting started with you....*

Kitty :love: :love: :love:
yourstotease
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Kitty's CockTease Club - Part 2

Post by yourstotease »

Wow, I'm so glad you suggested this series to me Kitty.
I'm only a short way in and already I am under the KCTC spell, the girls clearly understand exactly how to tease! Even before meeting in person.

I'm especially intrigued by how Max chose to deny himself in the lead up to the meeting, as this is something I am trying to do myself. So far I have found it to heighten the effectiveness of the tease, but like Max... This is unusual for me and is providing a 'stiff' challenge.

Anyway, thanks for writing this installment. I wanted you to know how turned on you'd made me!

Yourstotease
RcSchindler
Explorer
Explorer

Post by RcSchindler »

This is the first one that I've read and it's fantastic! I'll be catching up on the others!!
Grizakatim
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Grizakatim »

rocks my world. I love the though of being made helpless by a seductive woman!
Lamb
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): I am hoping that Miss Kitty will accept me as her sub, servant, and eventually, her completely devoted slave

Post by Lamb »

I'm going back and re-reading these chapters for the first time since they were first posted here- I'd forgotten how hot these stories are!! i particularly love her confidence, and the slooooow burn tease, which starts before he even gets to the club. You are the master, Kitty!
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by KittyZateez »

Hmmm...I do believe I am the Mistress, my little lamb-slave...

Kitty :love: :love: :love:

Lamb
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): I am hoping that Miss Kitty will accept me as her sub, servant, and eventually, her completely devoted slave

Post by Lamb »

Of course - how careless of me! As always, you are correct. Thank you, Mistress!
:love: