Inadequate Hubby 13 Acceptance Part 2

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Post by micheleFFS »

Julie placed a lap blanket on the console between the two car seats and slid closer to Luke, resting her head on his shoulder and a hand on his upper thigh. She kissed his cheek, then settled in. Well, she thought, I really didn’t want him to spank me but I’ve got six months to make it be fun for both of us. He really did have a good argument about fairness, I gotta admit. Plus, it’s the first real concession I’ve had to make in our negotiations. Taking sexual control, spanking, chastity, controlled masturbation, and finally the big one, cuckolding. A future spanking is a tiny price. She moved her hand and cupped Luke’s penis.

“Go ahead, play with it, hon. After all, it’s your penis.”

Julie squeezed him and kissed him. “That’s my lover, always ready to please.”

Luke erected, and Julie rubbed him. As she felt the cock grow in her hand, a thought struck Julie. “Wow! I haven’t even tried to arrange a cuckolding partner this week. I guess a combination of full satisfaction from last week, all the sex with you, and the evening with Shannon and Dave distracted me. Well, last week I arranged three Alphas very fast and this week I can try for two.” She pulled out her phone, pushed keys. She put out a request to the local Alphas she hadn’t seen yet and wrote to Darren, requesting a repeat performance, preferably on the weekend.

“Well, on balance I hope you’re successful. You know, honey, I was so caught up in the spanking thing that I forgot to ask you about something else I’d really like to do.”

“What’s that?”

Luke hesitated, taking deep breaths. “The videoconferencing and especially your descriptions during that fantastic hand and blowjob made me very curious. Julie, I want to do more than listen and imagine.” He gulped. “I want to watch. I want to see those big cocks slam into your cunt. I want to see and hear your screams, not muffled by the door. I’m relinquishing my right to exclusivity for your benefit.” He grinned. “I guess you could say I made an investment and I want to see the return.”

Julie laughed and Luke joined in. “I’ve thought for a while it would be good for you to see how it is.” She touched his cheek tenderly. “It’ll hurt like hell, I suppose, but I think it’ll be a real turn on for you. The site recommends it, you know. So, yes, let’s make it happen.” She kissed him hard enough that he swerved into the adjacent lane. Sensibly, they refrained from further intimacies except Julie never let go of Luke’s penis.

As Luke tooled down the off ramp, Julie asked, “Luke, the site ever suggest you consider starting a journal?”

“Yeah, I did. You did too, I take it?”

“Yes. I started one while you were gone.”

“So did I, but I bet yours is way more interesting than mine.”

Julie laughed. “Probably so. The journals are private, but we can share anything we like with whomever we wish. Is that what they said for you?”

“Yep. I considered reading some to Dave, but our talk was enough. So far it’s all about how jealous and inadequate I feel and about how much our video conferences reassured me – and how it all excites me, too. That and the hot sex we’ve been having.”

Off the freeway, Julie simply held his cock with an occasional squeeze to keep him erect. They arrived home, hastily stowed their gear and ran upstairs to make love.

To her disappointment, Monday there was no positive response to her request except from Darren. He was unavailable for the weekend, but had Wednesday night free. He enthusiastically agreed to Luke watching. “It’s very good for cuckolds to see their wives get well fucked. Brings home the point like nothing else.”

Julie explained the plan to Luke. “Of the four guys I’ve met so far, I think Darren will be the most considerate when you watch us. He said he’ll set ground rules first, which makes sense. He’ll arrive at 6:30. We can order takeout and you can reheat it when we come up for air.”

Luke agreed, acknowledging his dread of what he would see as well as the fascination.

On Tuesday, she received a response from a man named Edward. When she clicked on his profile picture, Julie exclaimed, “Oh wow! He looks like Omar Sharif. As handsome a man as I’ve ever seen.”

Luke, watching TV, was intrigued. “May I see this Adonis who wants to fuck you?”

“Sure, come take a look.”

“You’re right, he’s damn good-looking.”

“It’s true he looks like a real movie star, but you could be one by your looks. I mean it.”

“Ah, come on.”

“Luke, you’ve got good features, deep set eyes, that big broad chest, and all your curly black hair.” She stood up and ran her fingers through his hair, hugging and kissing her husband.

Absurdly pleased despite having heard it before, Luke grinned. “You really mean it, don’t you?”

“Of course, honey. When I met you, it was love at first sight.”

Luke threw himself into a chair and pretended to pout, crossing his arms and legs. “But you’re still going to fuck him, aren’t you?”

“You bet I am! He claims his best skill is lasting a long time before he squirts. He seems to brag a bit. He said, ‘Name how long you want me to last and I’ll make it.’”

Luke tilted his head skeptically. “And the others can’t? From what you tell me, they all seem to be like that. For that matter, after your training, I think I might be able to make that offer.” He sighed. “What I know now, I sure wish I had a big dick. You wouldn’t need these guys.”

Julie pulled his upper thigh off the other leg and sat on his lap, kissing him. “You know, honey, I need you. Yes, I like their big dicks, but I don’t need any of them because I’ve got you.”

Luke kissed her back and soon they were writhing together, both aroused.

Julie broke it off and whispered, “Go upstairs and get the bed ready. I’ll join you in a minute.”

Luke agreed enthusiastically.

As he went upstairs, Julie hastily sent Edward an acceptance, suggesting that they meet one day for lunch. Julie arranged that he would attend the Cuckold’s Meatup, then accompany them home. Excited both by necking with Luke and the prospect of sex two Alphas, she went upstairs, where she and Luke kissed and licked each other.

In their afterglow, Luke asked, “Can I watch Friday also?”

Julie thought for a moment before replying. “Luke, I know you want to watch, and I want you to. But I want my first time with any new Alpha to be just us. Can you understand that?”

“Yeah, I do. Don’t like it much, but I do understand.”

“You will watch Darren and me. Help me get ready like you did before?”

Luke sighed. “Yeah, it hurts, but I think it got me to accept the reality the first time.”

They hugged and kissed some more, then drifted to sleep.

At breakfast Tuesday Julie said, “I’ve been thinking about tonight and tomorrow. You’ll help me dress, but we won’t have as much time as before. Let’s lay out our clothes for Thursday in the guest bedroom. That way, Darren and I can have a quickie before going to work. Set an alarm for yourself and have a light breakfast ready for us when we finish fucking.”

Luke nodded as she described her plan. “Looks like you thought of everything. I’m done with breakfast, I’ll go lay out those clothes.”

“Good. I’ll wear my blue dress with white piping Thursday.”

Luke returned to the kitchen as Julie waited by the door, ready for work. They kissed and both left.

Julie returned from work, flushed and eager, to find Luke had thoughtfully selected a black lingerie set with black hose, a tight black pencil skirt and a formfitting, slightly transparent white blouse. She smiled as she drew a bath.

Running water masked the sound as Luke came into the bedroom. He came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist and nuzzled her neck. She turned around and gave him a passionate kiss.

“Darling, I appreciate the sexy clothes you have for me tonight. Help me undress for my bath.

“With pleasure,” leered Luke. “The Thai food’s in the fridge.” He unzipped her dress and spread the shoulders so she could step out of it. She slid her feet out of her heels and Luke peeled her panties and pantyhose down with one motion. He removed her bra and fondled and kissed her breasts. She led him into the bathroom and turned off the tap. Luke gave her a steadying arm as she stepped into the bath.

“Julie, I’m very horny at the prospect of being cuckolded again. May I please have permission to masturbate while you enjoy your bath?”

“Yes, Luke. It’s good for you to get started. Think about what you’ll see tonight. Remember, no cumming.”

“No, of course not. And thank you for permission.” He left, closing the door. He sat on the bed, feeling miserable but horny. He wrapped his hand around his penis and squeezed. He thought not only of the sounds, but he imagined Daren’s cock in Julie’s mouth, in her pussy and the ecstatic expression on Julie’s face as she came again and again. He grimaced, but kept wanking.

Pre-cum glistened on his shaft as he returned to the bathroom, answering Julie’s call.

She grinned and rubbed a knuckle up and down his shaft. “You had fun in there.”

“Yes, I imagined you tonight.” He held a bath towel and gave her an arm up. His hands roamed freely over her body as he dried her. He finished by kneeling and kissing her pussy.

Julie sat at her vanity, a smock draped over her body as she expertly applied her makeup.

Luke gently fondled his erection, watching Julie prepare. She’s so beautiful, desirable and sexy. But tonight, she’s not for me. She smiles and talks to me and kisses me, but she’ll be sucking and fucking Darren tonight. It hurts, and makes me really sad, and yet my boner is throbbing and dripping. I want her to do it. I want to see her. I love her so much.

Julie finished her makeup and stretched out a leg. “Stocking?”

Luke gathered a stocking into a compact ring and fitted it over toes, ankle, calf, finally smoothing the nylon over Julie’s thigh, repeating the sensuous ritual with the other leg. Julie stood and Luke fastened her garter belt around her waist, kneeling to attach the six adjusters. He slipped her lacy underwire over her arms. She bent forward, allowing her heavy breasts to nestle comfortably in the smooth cups. She straightened up and he fastened the bra. Kneeling again, Luke held her panties open as she stepped into them. He slid them up her hips, taking the opportunity to squeeze her cheeks and to lightly press the thin fabric between her damp pussy lips.

Julie sighed. “Oh, this is going to be such fun. Wish me the best, dear.”

Luke’s voice broke as he forced out, “I always wish you the best.”

“Oh, Luke…”

“It comes and goes. You look so sexy, anticipating hot sex so much. I love seeing you like this, but part of me can’t help but wish it was for me.”

Julie hugged him, held his face tenderly with both hands and told him, “Luke, I love you. I never stop loving you. At these times I can’t help focus on my pleasure, but I always appreciate your cooperation.” She kissed him again.

“Thanks, honey.” He held the blouse and she shrugged her shoulders into it, quickly buttoning herself. He reached for the skirt as the doorbell rang.

Julie laughed. “I can manage to finish dressing. Invite our guest in and tell him I’ll be down in a moment.”

Luke kissed her desperately and started downstairs. Halfway down, he swayed, stumbled and grasped the banister for support. What has become of me? This guy’s going to fuck my wife in my bed and I’m going to offer him a drink first. I hate the whole thing, and yet I want it to happen. He took a few deep breaths, then went downstairs.

Luke and Darren greeted each other with handshakes. “Darren, come in. Thank you for being here,” Luke forced out. “Julie will be down in a moment. Can I get you a drink?”

“Gin and tonic with a twist would be great.”

As Luke mixed the drinks at the sideboard, Julie came downstairs. Darren met her and they kissed. They sat together on the couch. Julie turned toward Darren and crossed her legs.

Luke brought over the drinks on a tray and sat in an easy chair at right angles to the lovers. He was closest to Darren, his view of Julie was unobstructed.

As Darren sipped his drink, he placed a hand on Julie’s knee possessively. “Luke, tonight’s going to be an important step in your cuckolding. A man like you, who never fantasized about his wife having sex with others, but who goes along with it for her sake, earns my respect. It takes courage and self –honesty to accept.

“But I’m not here for you. I’m here to pleasure Julie and to enjoy her in any way I choose. I invite you to watch under certain conditions. While Julie and I have sex, you may be in the room and move about freely to enjoy the views. You are not to touch us, interfere with our coupling, or speak until I give you permission. You must agree now that my control is total. Yes?” As he spoke he slid Julie’s skirt up her thighs and spread his hand over the welt of her stocking.

“Yes, I accept,” whispered Luke, his gaze drawn to Darren’s hand on his wife’s exposed leg.

“Good. You may stay as long as you like provided you follow my rules. You may also leave whenever you wish, but if you do you may not return. Any questions?”

“May I please masturbate as I watch?”

“That’s up to Julie. She controls your sexuality.”

“You may masturbate as much as you like, dear. You’re not to ejaculate. Keep an ice pack and your chastity handy so you can lock yourself up if you get too worked up. I expect obedience on this matter.”

Luke gulped. “As you command.”

“Good, I’m glad you agree. Follow the rules and everything should go fine.” Darren kissed Julie who wrapped her arms around his back.

Luke gulped and took a deep breath. Their kiss went on and on. Darren’s hand disappeared up Julie’s skirt and she spread her legs for him.

Julie broke the kiss. “Oh, I’m so hot, Darren. Let’s go to bed. Luke, get your icepack and follow us.”

Hand in hand, the pair practically ran up the stairs. Luke followed a bit more sedately. When he entered the bedroom, they stood in a hug as Darren untucked Julie’s blouse. Luke put the ice pack and chastity on Julie’s vanity. He turned her chair and sat in it to watch.

Darren kissed Julie and lifted her up. She enthusiastically wrapped her legs around his waist and he carried her to the bed, releasing her upper body so she rolled back, spread legs still gripping him. He shifted her sideways and she opened her legs. He lay on top of her and she hugged him with her arms and legs, stockings gleaming in the dim light.

They kissed again and soon rolled on to their sides. Darren cupped one of Julie’s breasts, then fumbled with the buttons of her blouse. Julie twisted one arm from its sleeve and frantically untucked. Darren unclasped her bra and pushed the band of fabric up over her breasts, squeezing and licking.

Darren took several deep breaths, grimacing. His right hand moved from the arm of the chair to his penis. After a couple of squeezes, he stood and unfastened his pants, tugging them down with his underwear. He kicked off the shoes and the pants. He bit his lower lip as his hand wrapped around his erection.

Julie unbuckled Darren’s belt and tugged down his zipper. She reached inside.

Darren slid the wheeled chair in position to watch their progress.

Darren raised his hips and Julie tugged down his clothes. His enormous cock spring clear, fully hard.

“Oh, I love this big beauty!” Julie wrapped one hand around it and stroked the upper part. Grinning, she stacked her other hand below the first. Both hands worked up and down the shaft rapidly.

Luke gnawed his lip, but could not look away. He squeezed and stroked his penis.

Darren said, “Let’s get rid of these clothes.”

Not bothering to be sensuous, the pair stripped. Julie discarded her blouse and bra and slid her skirt off her hips. She left her panties on. Her shoes, secured by ankle straps, also remained. Darren kicked off his shoes and threw his pants and shirt aside. They lay down together, kissing again, Darren fondling both breasts and Julie stroking the hard cock.

Julie gasped, “I want you in my mouth!”

“I like that.” Darren propped up a pillow and lay on his back. Julie lay next to him, her head on his stomach.

Darren rolled closer. Amazed anew at the size of the boner, he noted it easily rose above Darren’s bellybutton. It’s got to be a foot long, he thought. His eyes widened and his eyebrows rose.

Julie, still stroking with both hands, licked her lips. She shifted her grip, lifting and lightly squeezing his ball sack, stroking with one hand on the lower half of the thick cock. She licked her lips. She locked eyes with Luke, thrilling to his expression of mingled fascination and dread. Smiling, she licked her lips again. Her tongue darted forward, the tip caressing Darren’s tip.

Luke gulped.

Still holding her husband’s eyes, Julie slowly parted her lips. She pushed her tongue forward and rotated her head so that tongue licked the entire wide cockhead.

Luke groaned.

Julie withdrew her tongue, pushed her lips forward as far as they would go and slowly took in Darren’s cockhead. She stopped there, her lips working.

Darren murmured, “Oh, yeah.”

Julie’s lips slid forward again, taking in more of the shaft. She bobbed her head slowly and stroked the lower shaft so that the high point of the hand met the low point of her lips.

Luke stroked himself in time to her head bobs.

Darren twisted Julie’s hair with his fingers, grinning widely and breathing aloud.

Julie stretched her lips forward again, slowly drawing in more and more of the enormous cock. Her lips met her hand and she removed it. Slowly, the entire monster cock slipped between her lips. She held Luke’s eyes even as they filled with tears from her efforts.

Luke’s eyes went wide and his jaw dropped as Julie engulfed all of Darren. He groaned deeply and he turned away momentarily. He gulped and turned back to the erotic sight. He saw Julie’s throat working, even as tears marred her makeup.

Julie withdrew part way up the shaft, gagging. Her lips parted and she panted a couple of times before closing them again. More quickly, she took in the entire shaft once again. She shook her head, rubbing her nose against Darren’s thigh.

“Oh, Julie, that feels terrific! I love getting deep throat!”

Luke gnawed his lip again, but stroked himself faster.

Julie withdrew until only the cockhead remain between her lips. She wiped her eyes, swallowed, then took the shaft in as fast as she could right to the hilt.

“Oh, yeah! Wow!” exclaimed Darren, his head rolling from side to side.

Bravely, Julie kept the shaft down while she counted to 15. She realized the last few counts came quicker than the first. She withdrew all the way, replacing her mouth with both hands again. She gasped and panted, then kissed Darren passionately. “Oh, Darren, I love your cock so much. It fills my mouth so full and your pre-cum is delicious.”

Darren caught the stricken look on Luke’s face. He grinned, knowing Julie never said that to her husband.

Julie suggested, “Tit fuck?”

“Sure!”

Julie slid off the bed and knelt. Darren sat up and tousled her head. Julie quickly kissed the cockhead again and held her breasts against Darren, enclosing his shaft.

He rocked his hips thrusting his cock up and down between Julie’s warm round breasts. “My cock’s third favorite place to be!” He glanced at Luke and smiled.

Luke, still stimulating his penis, looked very sad. He, too, loved to have his cock between Julie’s breasts but his disappeared, never to appear above her cleavage. Darren’s shaft sank out of sight, then emerged suddenly like a periscope, high above the round slopes.

After the first several strokes, Julie nipped Darren’s cockhead at the top of each thrust. She extended her tongue to lick.

Despite his envy, Luke moved forward. As Darren’s tip emerged from Julie’s cleavage, he clearly saw a big gush of pre-cum spread over the Alpha’s head just before Julie claimed the tip with her mouth. Luke gulped.

Julie engulfed the tip and let her tongue slide all around the upper part of the shaft. She bobbed her head down, releasing the shaft from between her breasts as she took the entire prick in her mouth, down to the base. She felt Darren’s warm ball sack against her chin. Her nose, tickled by his pubic hair, twitched as she took in the pungent odor. Slightly sour pre-cum coated her mouth.

Darren groaned, then said, “I want to fuck you before I come in your mouth tonight. Your turn for oral.”

“Oh, goody,” said Julie, licking her lips. She quickly lay on her back with Darren between her legs.

With a grin, Darren put his forefingers through the waistband of Julie’s bikinis at her hips and tugged the garment off her legs. He spread them and looked down, enjoying her surrender.

Luke slid the chair as close to the bed as he could without touching. Pre-come coated his shaft as well, and he released it for a break. I almost feel like crying, but I can’t tear my eyes away, he thought.

Darren caressed the insides of Julie’s thighs from her knees, over the stockings, up the thighs and as far as her crotch without touching her pussy. “Such beautiful legs.” His fingers worked on the sides of her outer lips, compressing them, tugging her clit over her pubic bone repeatedly.

Luke stared, mouth open.

Darren slowly licked up from the bottom of Julie’s slit. He sucked each of her four lips in turn.

Julie’s breathing and gasps filled the room.

Darren’s tongue flicked over her clit.

“Oh, yes, yes!”

Darren glued his lips to her.

Luke leaned forward to get the best view. Carefully watching Darren’s lips, he realized he was licking up and down Julie’s pussy lips repeatedly. Then Darren concentrated his lips at the top.

Julie’s gasps came louder and faster. “Oh! Oh! Darren! It feels so good!” She tensed up. “I’m gonna…”

With a slight pop, Darren released Julie’s pussy.

“Oh, what?” Julie opened her eyes and gazed at Darren.

He looked up at her, a sardonic grin on his face. He waited a moment, then lowered his face again.

A few moments later, Julie’s cries again neared a crescendo.

Darren withdrew his lips. This time, he glanced at Luke. The cuckold grimaced as he stared at his frustrated wife. Darren grinned wolfishly.

Julie gasped, “Oh please, please, Darren.”

“More of the same, sweetheart?”

“Oh, yes, yes! I need to cum!”

For the third time, Darren brought Julie to the edge, then stopped.

“Oh, Darren!” wailed Julie. She pounded her fist on the bed.

“Perhaps we should try something else. Would you like to be fucked?”

“Oh, yes! I need that big cock!”

“Good, because I’m ready to fuck you.” He moved up, supporting his upper body with one fist on the bed as he reached out and adjusted a mirror on Julie’s bedside table so it reflected Luke’s face. He rocked his hips, rubbing his glistening tip up and down Julie’s damp slit.

Julie’s breath came rapid and shallow. Her hips twitched slightly.

Darren watched Luke. Lips pursed, eyes wide, Luke seemed mesmerized by the imminent penetration. Smiling, he controlled his hips so his tip kept rubbing Julie.

“Oh, fuck me, fuck me now!”

But Darren didn’t. He encircled the base of his shaft with a forefinger and thumb, giving him more control as he scraped the furrow of her camel toe.

“Please, Darren please!”

Darren noticed Luke biting his lip and breathing hard. A glance showed him spasmodically squeezing his slick penis. Slightly shifting his hips, the Alpha slapped Julie’s hood with the tip of his cock.

“Oh, oh,” cried Julie, obviously close to cumming.

With a confident grin, Darren resumed plowing.

Julie locked her eyes on Darren. Julie’s voice rose in pitch and she nearly screamed, “Darren, fuck me now! Please! I beg you! Fuck me! Fuck me!”

Darren’s eyes flicked from her to the mirror. Tears filled Luke’s eyes.

“Say that again, Julie.”

“Darren, I beg you to fuck me. I need your big cock now! Please!”

“Well, since you asked me so nicely and said please…” Darren pushed the tip of his cock between Julie’s lips, never taking his eyes from the mirror.

Sobbing, the cuckolded husband burst into tears.

With an evil grin, Darren rocked his cockhead back and forth a few times, penetrated Julie more deeply, then withdrew all but the tip.

“More, please. More of that wonderful cock!”

“Only a little bit. I don’t want to fill you too much too soon.” He slowly pushed in, farther than before. More than half his length remained in reserve. He saw Luke wiping his eyes, unable to turn away. He withdrew and resumed his maddening tip fucking.

“Please, oh please, I need it all! I beg for your cock! ”

Darren slowly pushed in half way, further frustrating Julie by taking several partial thrusts, finally resuming with the tip alone. He thrilled to see tears stream down Luke’s cheeks and his quivering chin. He took a deep breath, then swiftly thrust into her all the way, giving a deep grunt.

Julie shrieked wordlessly.

Darren pounded his length in and out, in and out as hard and fast as he could.

Luke wailed, shaking his head, making tears fly, his hand spasmodically pumping himself.

“Oh, I love this! It’s the best!” Darren’s eyes scrunched up. Clearly, he was at the edge.

Julie continuously orgasmed, continuously screamed.

“You ready for me?” Darren asked breathlessly.

“Yes, yes!”

“Aaaauuuyuggggghhhhh!” bellowed Darren, spurting into Julie, slamming into her, filling her. He even missed Luke’s reaction in his excitement. Julie’s screams mingled with his. Luke’s sobs barely contributed to the cacophony.

Eventually, Darren’s twitching hips slowed and he collapsed onto Julie, locking lips. They hugged each other. Neither had eyes for Luke.

Panting, Luke watched the two gaze into each other’s eyes, stroking each other’s faces affectionately. He wiped his eyes, got up and fetched a box of tissues from Julie’s vanity and returned to his seat. His wife and her lover still kissed. His penis remained half-hard.

His movement attracted the pair on the bed. Darren asked, “Well, Luke? How was that?”

Luke shook his head, gulped. He wiped his eyes, fighting back new tears. “Oh, it hurt, it hurt like crazy! The hottest thing I’ve ever seen anywhere, but oh, how much I wish it was me!”

“I’m sure it hurt, but it’s very good for your wife, and ought to be good for your marriage in the long run.”

“Oh, Luke, it was wonderful, and you’re such a good husband to allow me. I love you so much.”

Luke took a deep breath before replying, “Thanks, I really need reassurance after that performance.” He managed a weak smile at Darren.

“You can hug each other, but no kissing. Julie’s lips are for me tonight.”

Julie got up, a tender smile on her face. Luke met her and they melted together. She whispered how much she loved him.

Luke handed her a tissue. “Make up.”

Julie dabbed at her eyes and Luke nodded when she cleaned up a bit. They hugged again.

Darren said, “That’s enough. Come back to me.”

Obediently, Julie returned to her lover. They, too, embraced.

Luke slumped in the chair, breathing deeply. His eyes rested on Luke’s limp, glistening cock. “Darren, may I please suck your cock again? I liked doing it so much last time.”

Darren looked at him sympathetically and smiled. “It’s flattering that you should ask. I almost never let the cuckolds suck me a second time. I don’t really enjoy it, since so many beautiful girls suck it.” Mischievous grin crossed his face. “How about this? You can earn the privilege of sucking my dick.”

“Earn it? How?”

Julie looked at Darren quizzically.

He held Luke’s eyes. “As part of the foreplay for my next fuck, I’m going to spank Julie — hard.” He shifted his gaze to Julie. “Much harder than before. You’re no longer a beginner; I chatted with Javier.” Returning to Luke, he said “If you stay here through the entire spanking and fucking, I’ll reward you by letting you get me ready for my third fuck.”

Luke gulped. Julie’s spanking was the only part of the cuckolding event he wasn’t sure he could stand. Now Darren turned it into a challenge. He shook his head from side to side as he said, “I dunno. I’ll do my best, I really do want to suck your cock.”

“I hope you make it. Watching me spank Julie and sucking my cock in return will be very good for you.”

“Good for me? What in the world do you mean?”

“It’s better you find out for yourself.”

Puzzled, Luke shrugged.

“Did it feel good to play with yourself while you watched?” Julie asked.

“It felt… very strange. I never cried playing with myself before, yet I reached the edge several times. Oh! It hurt watching him take all that time to enter you and you begging… But it was so fucking hot! And your screams…” His voice broke as he said, “I never make you scream like that.”

“And I don’t love anyone but you.”

Luke blinked a couple of times, forced a weak smile and said, “Thanks again.”

Darren said, “I’m getting ready to fuck you again, Julie. Luke, when I enter I don’t want it squishy in there. Clean her up for me until I tell you to stop. After that, no talking. Kneel on the floor to look my come from your wife’s pussy.”

Luke stared at the floor. A shudder racked his frame. As Julie scooted into position, Luke knelt, mumbling, “Yes, sir.” Nearly hyperventilating, he took in Julie’s soaked pussy and inhaled the mingled aroma of girl juice and cum. A thick white fluid oozed from between her lips. With the sob, Luke leaned forward and licked it up. Another man’s cum in my beautiful wife’s pussy, he thought. I am well and truly cuckolded. His tongue penetrated Julie where so recently Darren’s cock plunged in and out. A big wad of their mingled fluids coated his tongue.

“Are you getting it, Luke? Cleaning me up for Darren?”

Without removing his lips, Luke nodded.

“Show us.”

With a sigh, Luke looked up and slid his tongue forward.

“Oh, Darren, what a big load! Thank you so much for that wonderful fuck.”

“Swallow it, Luke, and go back for more.”

Biting his lip, Luke gulped.

“Do you like the taste of Darren’s cum? I sure do!”

“It’s okay. Different from last time.”

“Well, last time he came in your mouth. This time my juices are mingled with his — the flavor of cuckolding.”

Luke, his lips already sucking Julie’s pussy, sobbed. He licked and swallowed as Julie squirmed in delight. She squeezed Darren’s soft cock, helping him erect.

Luke, finding no more cream pie, shifted to lick Julie’s clit.

“None of that! Stop, you two are having too much fun. Luke, fetch me a paddle and a short crop and then don’t talk until I tell you may.”

Reluctantly, Luke withdrew from Julie’s pussy. With downcast eyes he went to the closet and retrieved two items. When he turned back, he saw Julie avidly sucking on Darren. As he watched, the main length of the shaft, unclaimed by Julie as yet, grew and thickened.

Julie, who started with her head on Darren’s thigh, adjusted herself so her head was above his boner. Slowly, she took in the entire prick once again.

Darren rolled his head back and groaned with pleasure.

Luke resumed masturbating, excited by the sight of the massive cock disappearing between his wife’s lips.

Julie kept the shaft as deep as she could, working her throat.

“Oh, yeah, that feels terrific!”

“Glack,” gasped Julie as she came up for air. She grinned at Darren, took a couple of breaths, and sucked the cock back inside.

Luke saw her cheeks and her throat moving as she rocked her head up and down. A low moan escaped his lips. His hand flashed up and down and pre-cum coated his penis head.

Darren again wrapped his fingers in Julie’s hair, guiding her head up and down. He grinned and moaned aloud. “Okay, Julie. I’m fully restored and rarin’ to go.”

Julie slowly released him, giving the cockhead a last lick and kiss.

Darren sat on the edge of the bed and drew Julie over his thighs. “Oho, Javier marked you up beautifully. Ass, upper thighs. Well, I intend to redecorate this beautiful area.” He gently rubbed her two cheeks then spanked lightly, gradually increasing the force. “Love your bubble butt, Julie.”

To Luke, Julie looked absolutely relaxed across her lover’s thighs. He gnawed his lip and wrung his hands. The spanked orbs already took on a rosy hue.

Darren put in a couple of extra hard slaps, then rested his hand on one of her cheeks. “You’re warming up, Julie. Spread.”

Julie obediently opened her legs.

Darren reached between them, obviously fingering her slit or clit.

Luke gulped, breathing audibly.

Julie spread her legs more and pumped her hips.

Darren withdrew his hand from between her legs and smacked her bottom quite soundly. He soon got into a rhythm, smacking each cheek alternately. The anxiety and fear he saw on Luke’s face inspired him. Smack! Smack! Smack! He spanked Julie harder and faster until she bucked her hips in response. Then he stopped and gently rubbed the red globes. “Spread again.” When Julie obeyed, he probed her pussy once more.

Julie responded instantly rocking her hips as though she were fucking.

As Darren stimulated her, he caught Luke’s eye and pointed to the paddle.

Eyebrows raised, lip firmly below his upper teeth, Luke nevertheless obeyed.

Julie’s gasps of pleasure grew louder. “Oh, I’m gonna…”

“No, you’re not,” cried Darren, pulling his fingers out and smashing the paddle down on both of Julie’s cheeks. He paddled her fast and hard. Loud cracks filled the air.

Julie squirmed and bucked, gasping and crying out, “Oh, oh! Ow! Ouch!” She never objected, tried to move away, or to cover her butt with a hand.

Luke, however, found it very hard to take. His eyes widened, he chewed his lip and worked his hands together. He’s hurting her. He’s hurting her the way I want to. But it really hurts her. Her butt is so red. Without realizing it, he resumed masturbating.

With a self-satisfied smirk, Darren put down the paddle. “Spread, Julie. You earned a pleasure break.”

“Oh, thank you, Darren. For the spanking and the breaks.” Darren’s fingers worked their magic inside her.

Luke, his tense face reflecting his conflict, stood up and moved to get a view of Julie’s ass and pussy. Two fingers penetrated her, came out and rubbed her clit, then slid back inside.

Julie cried aloud, “Oh, I love this! I just love it!”

Luke sobbed and turned away. Then why won’t she let me do it, he mentally pouted.

Darren laughed. “Me, too! Spanking’s good for a woman, and someone’s got to do it!”

Tears filled Luke’s eyes, but he blinked them back.

“Getting close… Oh! Ah!…”

“Bwaahh!” Laughed Darren like a Halloween ghost as he pulled out his fingers, leaving Julie at the brink once again. He grabbed the paddle and smashed it down on her again and again.

She squirmed, kicked her legs, and cried out loud repeatedly, accepting the pain.

Luke turned away. He’s hurting her a lot, he thought. In a helpless rage, he punched the air. Fascinated, he turned back. The paddle still rose and fell, the smack still filled the room, and Luke grasped his penis and jerked it.

Darren put down the paddle and again told her to spread and pleasured her. In a few seconds, Julie appeared ready to cum.

Luke wasn’t surprised when Darren took his fingers away, leaving his panting wife barely short of an orgasm, but he was surprised that Darren ignored the paddle and resumed hand spanking. Julie’s reaction, raising her hips and twisting around to smile at Darren, also surprised him.

Darren’s technique was different from before. He curbed his hand as far back as it could go and slapped coming up from her thighs to connect where her legs met her cheeks. He didn’t spank hard, but with a steady rhythm.

Julie reacted by breathing in time to the spanking and adjusting her legs to a moderate spread.

As this peculiar change of pace continued, Luke finally figured it out. Julie’s breathing developed to pre-orgasmic gasps. Darren’s pulling her cunt and clit from behind, he realized. Fascinated, he positioned himself to peer between her legs. He clearly saw her damp lips moving up and down rhythmically as Darren spanked.

As Julie’s gasps reached a peak, Darren sped up a bit. He said nothing, but caught Luke’s eye and grinned.

Luke barely noticed. He barely tore his eyes from the site of Julie about to cum from a spanking alone.

Julie didn’t disappoint. “Oh, yes, yes! Ooooo! Aaaaaahhhh!” She bucked her hips spasmodically several times, then relaxed and lay gasping over Darren’s thighs.

Darren rubbed and kissed her ass cheeks, but not for long. “Doggie!”

Grinning, Julie holding her forearms up, limp hands dangling like paws, exaggeratedly panting and lolling her tongue. Even Luke laughed. She dropped to her hands and knees, wriggling her hips.

Darren positioned himself behind her and entered her swiftly. When he pulled back, he crossed his wrists with his hands between his forearms and body. He smacked Julie’s inflamed cheeks smartly, his palms molded to her shape. He fucked Julie hard and fast, smacking her bum every time pulled back.

Luke’s jaw dropped. Oh, I want to do that to Julie. That is so hot! Oh I wish I was an Alpha! Darren’s one lucky son of a bitch. His hand was a blur, flogging his stiff penis as fast as he could. He drew close, watching as Julie’s lips plopped in and out in response to the pistoning cock, close enough to smell the odor. Smacking sounds, gasps and grunts and the occasional squishy sound filled the air.

Grinning wildly, Darren threw back his head and howled, “Spanking and fucking! Spanking and fucking! I love it!”

“Give it to me, lover! Drive that cock into me! Spank me! Fuck me!” Julie cried wordlessly as she came yet again.

As she came off her peak, Darren slowed, then gripped her waist and molded his body to hers. “Oh, I love to feel a girl’s freshly spanked bum pressed against me!” He pumped Julie fast with short, tight strokes, not removing his loins from her twin orbs.

Tired of looking at Darren’s earsplitting grin, Luke shifted around to watch Julie. Her eyes were closed, and she gasped each time Darren reached the top of a stroke. “Uh, uh, uh.” Luke gulped and shook his head, but never let go of his penis.

Darren cried out, “Get ready for me!”

“Yes! Yes! Give it to me! Fuck me!”

Darren slammed into her more vigorously, hands circling her waist, pulling her hips to him each time he shot forward.

Julie’s louder and quicker gasps showed that she was indeed ready for Darren.

The pair came together, screaming. Darren grasped Julie’s hair near the scalp and pulled her head up. “Give tongue, bitch, give tongue!

Julie’s eyes flew open when her head jerked back, so she stared at her husband as she screamed wordlessly throughout a prolonged orgasm.

Luke winced at the crude word used of the woman he loved, but could not tear his eyes from the sexy sight. Pangs of jealousy mingled with sexual pleasure as he very nearly ejaculated. With a great effort of will, he let go of his penis.

Spent, Julie and Darren flopped to the bed. She twisted around and they kissed.

Luke stood stock still, waiting for the waves of pleasure in his penis to subside. A fresh coat of pre-cum slid down his shaft. Finally he took a deep breath and relaxed. Whew! I don’t want to screw up he thought.

The lovers on the bed had eyes only for each other. They lay side-by-side, whispering quietly, telling each other how much they enjoyed it. Luke made out, “… Love being spanked and fucked,” just before Julie bestowed an extra long kiss on Darren.

After some time, Darren rolled to one side and looked at Luke. “Well, hubby, what you think of your wife’s spanking?”

Luke thought this is the guy Julie said would show me the most understanding? Nevertheless, he dissembled his feelings. “It was hotter than hell! I almost sprayed there at the end. And I can’t deny that it hurt me like hell, hot as it was.” He shook his head.

With a grin, Julie said, “Well, I loved it, honey, and I intend to repeat this with as many Alphas as I can.”

“Yeah, I’m sure you will,” Luke said glumly.

The pair on the bed laughed. “I’m sorry, Luke, I shouldn’t laugh at you like that. But you looked so sad it was comical. I couldn’t help myself.”

Luke shook his head. Oh this hurts, I don’t know if I can take much more.

As they talked, Darren idly fondled one of Julie’s breasts.

Luke couldn’t take his eyes from the sight. Feeling her up like that just to show he can do it. Grrrr. He gulped again, suppressing his anger.

“I gotta say, Luke, your wife is a beautiful woman and a spectacular sex partner. Julie, your bubble butt is the nicest I ever spanked.”

“Why, thank you, Darren. Spank me as much as you like.” She kissed him.

“She was so warm when I finished with her,” Darren went on. “I never let a cuck touch his wife while I’m enjoying her, but maybe one of the others will let you feel how delightfully hot she gets.”

Julie added, “I loved it when you folded your body on top of mine. Made me feel my own heat all the more.” She kissed him again, harder and longer.

Luke shook his head, grit his teeth.

Darren slid his hand between Julie’s legs, returning her kiss. After a few moments he broke it off. “Oh, I almost forgot. Luke, you earned a second cock sucking.” He rolled away from her. “Get me rampant for my next fuck with your wonderful wife.”

Julie sat up and clapped her hands in glee. “Oh, goody! I want to see you suck again, Luke.”

Despite his anger and humiliation, Luke couldn’t deny the attraction of the monster cock. Limp, it flopped against Darren’s thigh. He bit his lip, noting wryly it felt a bit raw. He knelt by the side of the bed as Darren moved his hips to the edge dangling his legs to accommodate Luke. Julie sat on her haunches next to him, gazing on expectantly.

Luke paused a moment. I want to do this. I asked for it. Gotta put my hurt and anger aside and enjoy this marvelous cock. He took a deep breath and lifted the cock, its length covering more than the length of his hand. The tip rested on his forearm. “Wow!” He closed one hand over the tip in with the other grasped the base. After a few squeezes, he felt it stir. He leaned forward and replaced his hand with his mouth. He licked the lovers dried fluids, savoring the taste. As he took more and more of the cock in his mouth, it grew semi-hard.

“Oh, what a beautiful sight!” Cried Julie, two fingers frantically working inside her pussy.

Darren smiled and propped up his chest to get a good view. “What a good cocksucker you are, Luke.”

To Luke’s chagrin, he felt his own penis erect along with Darren’s cock. He sucked the tip through his gag reflex, sliding it deeper and deeper. Finally, his nose nuzzled Darren’s lower belly. The cock, now fully erect, filled his mouth and throat as never before.

“Wow! Deep throating me on your second blowjob. Truly an excellent cock sucker.”

Tears filled Luke’s eyes. He gulped on the cockhead a few times, but the effort to keep it down was too much. “Glarmf!” He gasped as he snapped his head back. He stroked the cock with both hands as he recovered his breath. As soon as he could, he opened his mouth and tilted the cock towards him.

Darren stopped him, covering himself with a hand. “That’s enough, Luke. I know you like sucking my cock, but I’m not really into it. You got me ready to fuck your wife and that’s all I need from you.”

Luke gulped, unable to disguise his disappointment.

“Oh, Luke, you look so disappointed.” Julie tousled his head patronizingly. “I’ll give you chances with some of the other Alphas.”

Luke dried his eyes with a tissue. “Thank you, Darren, for letting me suck it. It’s a magnificent cock. I understand why Julie desires it so much.”

Julie closed both hands over the erection, stroking slowly. “I do desire it, Luke, right now. Honey, I would like the rest of the evening with Darren to be private, okay?”

Luke bit his lip and looked at the floor. “Yes, Julie. As you wish.”

“You dripped a lot of pre-cum at the end of the spanking. Were you close to an unauthorized ejaculation?”

Luke grinned sheepishly. “Yes, that was so hot I was real close.”

“Do you think you’ll need your chastity before the night is over? Remember, I definitely want you to save your wad.”

“Yes, I’ll probably need it. I’ll take it when I go.”

“If you got that close, I’m not sure you’ll make it. I’ll put the cage on, then you can go.”

“Good,” said Darren with a grin. “I always like to see the cucks get caged.”

Sighing, Luke retrieved the cage from Julie’s bedside table. He stood in front of her, looking forlorn.

Julie opened the jaws of the ball trap, lifted the limp penis and closed the jaws, passing the pin through the opening. “Oh, look, Darren. My penis is stiffening up. I call it my penis because I control it. Luke, I can’t put even your erection into this cage. Deflate. What’s this? Still stiffening up? That will never do. Ice pack.” Luke handed her the ice pack and she wrapped it around the penis. Despite the elapsed time, it was cold enough for the purpose. The penis lay on her fingertips, shriveled and tiny. The cage went on easily, the pin inserted and, click. “Look, Luke locked,” she said, displaying the Plexiglas trap. “Nice and secure.”

Julie stood up and hugged her husband. “Luke, I’m having a wonderful time. Thank you so very much. I know you’ve seen a lot and we sure have teased you. You’ve been a very good sport and I hope the rest of your night is good too. Now I know your wad will be safe for your blowjob in the morning. Leave the take-out at the door.” With a hug, she dismissed Luke.

Luke forced out, “I wish you both a very good rest of the night.” He turned and left, softly closing the door.

After leaving the food, Luke felt no desire to hear more noisy fucking. I might as well go to the pub, he thought.

Luke climbed onto a bar stool and ordered a pint of amber ale. As the barman put the glass on the counter, he asked, “How’s everything for you tonight?”

“My wife dismissed me so she could fuck her lover in private all night, so I decided to get out of the house.”

Luke smiled, imagining the startled look the bartender would have if he’d said that. “About as well as can be expected,” was his actual response.

Again, he played pool until closing time, then walked home. My God, they’re still going at it, he thought as soon as he came in the door. Did they ever stop? Luke poured himself a nightcap. Usually, he drank with moderation, but tonight he wanted an alcoholic sleep aid.

He heard the pair reach simultaneous peaks that subside into silence. Water ran, the toilet flushed. Luke went into the guest bedroom and sipped his drink before drifting off into sleep. Sometime later, a short bout of screaming barely penetrated his consciousness.

Bringgg! The alarm awakened him. Blearily, he freshened up in the bathroom and dressed. As he walked by the closed bedroom door, he heard them gasping and straining together. Downstairs, the smell of coffee filled the kitchen. He toasted some bagels, laid out a few spreads and poured orange juice. A glance at the clock told him little time remained before they’d leave for work. He heard the loudest cries of the morning from above. He carried the tray upstairs and waited outside the bedroom. When his phone vibrated, he knocked on the door.

“Come in, Luke honey.”

Again, he grimaced and his gut wrenched. Steeling himself, he balanced the tray and opened the door.

Smiling lovers greeted him. Julie asked, “Did you have a good night, dear?”

“I made the best of it. I shot pool and got kinda drunk.” He put down the tray and everyone helped themselves. Coffee was the sole unanimous choice.

“Luke, it’s too late for me to give you a blow job this morning. Darren and I got carried away with our fucking. But I promise you an extra long, satisfying one after work.”

“I was afraid of that when I saw how late it was.” A slight smile crossed his lips. “I’ll hold you to that promise.”

Julie laughed. “It will be a pleasure. For now, fetch my clothes.”

With another swallow of coffee, Luke departed, returning in a moment with Julie’s close over his arm. “Here you are, Julie.”

“Put them over my chair. I need a quick shower.”

“Sure. May I please be released?”

“I’m not sure I can trust you all day. Besides, I like the idea of you going to work caged. It’s been quite some time.”

Luke sighed resignedly.

Darren said, “I can shower at work. I hate to fuck and run, but I need to get going.” He stood up and opened his arms to Julie, who met him in the long full body hug with kisses. Luke looked away. Darren got dressed and Luke cleared the dishes, taking them downstairs. As Luke cleaned up from breakfast, Darren, now clothed, came into the kitchen.

“Luke, I realize last night was a real turn on and really difficult for you at the same time. It’s not easy being a cuckold, but I’d say you’re handling it as well as can be expected. I really respect that.” He stuck out his hand.

Surprised and pleased, Luke met his eyes, shook his hand, and said, “Thank you for that. It means a lot. And, despite how bad I feel, I am glad you made Julie feel so good.”

Darren then left. A few moments later Julie came downstairs and the couple enjoyed hugs and kisses.

After dinner, Luke received the promised long, multi-edged blowjob he craved.

In her journal, after describing her sexual exploits with Darren, Julie summarized a bit of their pillow talk.

Darren told me, “I got more into humiliating Luke that I usually do. I think I understand cucks, and have some empathy for them. Luke’s such a good sport and you get so much fun out of humiliating him, it’s hard for me not to get in the act.” He laughed, kissed me, and said, “Thanks!”

He also said, “One of my biggest thrills is to make a cuck watch for a long time while I get ready to penetrate his wife, especially the first time he sees her get fucked. Luke’s face reflected deep hurt, unfathomable sadness and wild arousal. God, that was hot!”

He even got philosophical, “Usually, if cuckolding doesn’t over strain the marriage, a cuck needs to see his wife in ecstasy with another man several times before the lesson really sinks in. It’s good for him in the long run.”

I told him, “Well, it’s very good for me in the short run!” That got us started on another bout of fucking.
CagedAnimal
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Inadequate Hubby 13 Acceptance Part 2

Post by CagedAnimal »

Another hot chapter!
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.

Post by micheleFFS »

Hi Caged! You sure are encouraging! :wave:
Chico
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Chico »

Sorry I've only just got around to catching up with your stories, but I have to say that this chapter is one of the best pieces of erotic writing I've read. Fantastic, I don't know how you do it !

Cheers,

Chico
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by micheleFFS »

Wow, Chico, thank you! Life has intruded into my writing time, but I'll get back to it very soon. :-)

I'm afraid it will be a while before I get a chapter ready to publish. But I will get it done. In fact, both the Sorority and Inadequate Hubby tales are nearly complete. :smile:

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS