Kitty's Kinky AssTease - Part 2

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Kitty's Kinky AssTease - Part 2

Post by KittyZateez »

I've seen you at my stripclub where I work a few times, and I could tell by that all too familiar way you look at me that you like me. And you like my ass too, I can tell, because of that way you stare at it when I'm showing it off! Each time you come to the club, you've seen how I seem to pick out one guy while I'm on stage and put on a little ass-show just for him. And so far, I've been selecting other lucky guys to tease with my ass during my little striptease routine, but each time you've shown up, I've noticed you sitting closer to the stage, as though you're hoping I'll choose you as my next target.

But much to your dismay, there have always been other guys that have captured my attention, guys that I've selected to do my little ass-tease for, and of course, several of them have become personal, private clients of mine...but one night, there you are, sitting front and center in the audience, waiting patiently for me to come prancing out onto the stage. You came to the club early that night, just so you could get the best seat in the house, desperately hoping that I'd notice you and show off my ass just for you.

And even if I don't pick you, you'll still get a great view of the show...as the club starts to fill up, one girl after another comes out and does their routine. Guys come up and tip them, tucking dollar bills into their little g-string panties, and some of them even tease you directly, showing off their asses for you. But none of them has an ass like mine...you make careful comparisons as they wiggle their butt cheeks for you, slowly undressing during their routine, and after a couple of hours, you're sure of it....there is simply no other girl at the club that has an ass as perfect as I do!

And don't get me wrong, there are some HOT girls that come out, dressed very provocatively, and they do some very elaborate dance routines. You do find yourself attracted to some of them, getting turned on by them, like the ones that really know how to do sophisticated pole tricks, ones that have particularly large breasts and long sexy legs, and blondes with nice, long wavy hair. But you can't stop thinking about ME, and you wait patiently as one girl after another comes and goes. Where am I? Am I off tonight? Why am I making you wait like this??

Not to worry, hon, I've decided that tonight is going to be your lucky night! Finally, all your waiting is about to pay off as the DJ announces the next performer...you can feel your pulse increase as he says it's me, and the moment I march out onto the stage and begin strutting around, surveying my admirers and beginning the delicious process of selecting a new little ass-lover to seduce, I notice you sitting there, looking at me nervously. I smile at you as I strut right by you, and make it a point to ignore you for the first half of the song.

As I do my little strip routine, I can see you staring at my ass the whole time in the mirrors around the stage, and tonight I have selected a particularly revealing outfit...I'm wearing a purple fishnet top and shorts, and the sides of the shorts are simply two straps, giving me an almost bare look on my hips...and I'm wearing the standard "stripper shoes", shiny black open-toed platforms with a delicious 6" high heel!
186341_07big.jpg
186341_07big.jpg (86.17 KiB) Viewed 2105 times
I'm really not playing fair, as I know full well the effect that these fishnet shorts will have on you. As I move toward you and strike my familiar pose right in front of you, bending forward and wiggling my hot ass as I hike the little shorts up my crack, all my stripper friends join in with all the whoops and shrieks of approval from the entire audience, at least those that know about me and all my little ass-teasing games! It's like they all know something you don't know as I begin to use my ass to attract you to me...

"Nice ass, Kitty!" one guy yells..."Go get him honey!" says one of the strippers..."He's all YOURS, Kitty!" another one adds. What did she mean by that, you think to yourself, but you don't think about it long as I keep flaunting my charms for you, distracting your thoughts back to me effortlessly. I turn around to look at you, to make sure I've got your total, complete attention...and sure enough, I do, as you can feel yourself getting incredibly sexually excited as you continue to stare at my gorgeous ass...the bulge in your pants is getting quite obvious, and a few of the girls giggle and whisper to each other, pointing at you knowingly...

Almost everyone knows that I have selected YOU to be my little ass-kissing teaseboy for the evening, and as I toss my beautiful, long hair to one side and glance back at you, I can see your nervousness as you begin to realize that I have targeted you! Even though that was your intention, to get my attention after seeing me tease several other lucky guys on other occasions, now that I am actually doing it to you, you are immediately confronted with feelings of arousal and embarrassment.

You can't take your eyes off my sexy ass as everyone watches me tantalize you quite openly and brazenly, and many of the audience members, as well as ALL of my stripper friends, know exactly what it means....that I intend to use my incredible ass to seduce and enslave you! It just so happens that you do have the kind of submissive desires that I enjoy indulging and exploring with my private clients, but you have no idea that I perform that kind of work...but soon, you are going to find out.

You can feel your erection throbbing in your pants as I teasingly start to take off my slutty hotpants, and my long, slender fingers perform an erotic little routine of slow, sensual undressing as I pull my shorts down a little, then back up, down some more, while strutting and prancing all around the stage, jiggling my tits and wiggling my ass for all my drooling admirers!

You squirm in your seat as I move away from you, and the feeling of watching me leave you has you wanting me so badly...you simply can't wait for me to come back, and you feel like jumping up on the stage and falling to your knees in front of me, begging to kiss my ass!

But you know better. You would never do such a thing, at least not in public, or at least not without my express permission... but what if you were following a specific instruction to do so? Then things might be different!! Before long, I come back to you as I remove my shorts the rest of the way and perform my most notorious trademark move...I hold them up, dangle them teasingly in front of you, then let them drop...and this time, I don't even let them hit the floor before I kick them at you.

Bullseye! They hit you right in the face, and you can't believe how paralyzed with arousal you are as they fall right onto the bulge in your pants, and you watch me strut off the stage, my bulbous ass cheeks pumping up and down as I step down the stairs on the side of the stage.

I don't waste one second of time, and I come over to you immediately. I grab the shorts off your crotch and lean over, just inches from your face and whisper in your ear, "Come with me!" I lean back and spin around to face away from you, bending over again and sticking my perfect ass right in your face, about a foot or so away. Your eyes are glued to it, and you can't believe how good it looks up close, even though you've been studying it from below the stage for the last few minutes...

And then I walk away, still with that same slutty, ass-wiggling strut I was doing for you on stage. God, I'm shameless, and you just love it! And although the next girl has already taken the stage, getting the attention of many of the male audience members, you glance around and notice that all the strippers are staring at you! But suddenly you realize that I've just summoned you, and you didn't expect that, never in a million years, and before you can even think, you find yourself jumping to your feet and coming after me.

I turn my head to the side as you follow me obediently, just enough so I can see you out of the corner of my eye, and I know right then that I've got you. I can always tell when a guy is going to be fun to dominate and pricktease, and you definitely fall into that category. Just for kicks, I start to lead you around the club, strutting seductively in my slutty black 6" open-toed platform heels, and as we pass the bar, a couple of girls are sitting there...

One of them calls out to you, "Kiss her ass, honey!" You hear her but don't respond, feeling a wave of embarrassment at being called out like that, but you are just staring at my ass now, not taking your eyes off it, as I strut along in front of you. All I have on is a pair of tiny g-string panties, and the thin strap of material running up my crack leaves my whole ass on display for you. You've always been a sucker for a sexy ass, but you've never imagined, even in your wildest dreams, that you'd be getting teased so deliciously by such an incredibly gorgeous creature like myself...particularly one who knows exactly how to use your weakness for her ass against you...

And the way I'm doing it in front of everyone...it's so fucking kinky and erotic, just flaunting my charms for you and showing off my ability to enslave you, right there, in front of everyone in the club! Your feelings are tremendously conflicted, feeling such shame at being so helpless to resist me, feeling so embarrassed that your ass-fetish seems to have been revealed and exposed for everyone to see...but again, you just don't care...you've never experienced anything even remotely as seductive as this...and we've only just begun!

Now, as I said, my ass in on full display for you, adorned only by my tiny little g-string, and this is not usually permissible at the club, since the policy is for the dancers to be more fully covered until each one is on stage. But I have worked out a little arrangement with the owner, manager, and bouncers (in exchange for certain sexual favors), and everyone allows me to bend the rules as my fabulous little ass-tease continues to ensnare you. After seeing me dance around in my slutty booty shorts a few times, never really getting to see my ass all bare like this, you can't help yourself as you stare at it, your mouth hanging open. I'm actually surprised that a big puddle of drool hasn't formed on your shirt yet!

As we make a complete pass around the edge of the entire club, with you following me obediently, it quickly becomes obvious that I am leading you round and round in circles on purpose, and taking great delight in doing it, as I take you around the perimeter of the club several times. Some of the guys are busy watching the next stripper on stage, but many of them are ogling me just like you, their eyes glued to my unbelievable ass as I pass by them. But I seem to ignore all of them - just as I ignore you, and I casually continue to flaunt myself for everyone's visual stimulation...it's absolutely hypnotic!

Soon I go over to join some of my coworkers sitting at the bar, but instead of just sitting down, I strut along the entire length of the bar, then turn around and walk back. You are aware that all the girls are watching you, but your attraction to me and my hot ass precludes taking any action to escape the situation I'm wrapping you up in. You are following a few feet behind me, and we make several passes back and forth along the length of the bar so they can all get a nice, close up look at the spectacle of me sexually enslaving you more and more by the minute.
186341_06big.jpg
186341_06big.jpg (105.48 KiB) Viewed 2105 times
Some of them, the ones who have been working there a while, burst out laughing at you as I continue to string you along, and I bounce and wiggle my ass-cheeks in an outrageously blatant display of power over you! Others, girls who are new there or are just beginning to learn about certain types of guys who have little fetishes and sexual kinks, just stare in sheer fascination as I give them a crash course in how to seduce a submissive male using some little weakness he has for certain parts of me...

You are aware that the girls are watching, but you are so fucking hot you simply don't care! Your face is beet red with embarrassment, and you can feel the blood rushing to it as it grows warm and flush. Frankly, I'm surprised there is any blood in your body left to go anywhere but your crotch, as the rest has obviously flowed to your throbbing erection. The bulge in your pants has become quite the embarrassment for you too, and it quickly becomes a point of fascination for the rest of the girls. They giggle amongst themselves and point at it as they continue to make comments like, "Go get that ass, slaveboy!" and "Watch out, baby, Kitty's got your number now!!"

Normally, walking around with a hardon would be unbearably humiliating, especially if other people (especially girls) began to notice it, but you can't believe the way I have been able to tantalize you so thoroughly, visually stimulating you to such a point of arousal that your conflicted feelings begin to disappear as you become more and more obsessed with me! As you continue to follow me around like a puppy dog, you find yourself so entranced with the way I'm teasing you - so expertly and effortlessly - that you just don't care! All you care about is my ass, getting to look at it, admire it, and be seduced by it, you'll simply do anything to stay behind me and become my little ass-kisser!

I finally sit down on a stool at the bar and beckon you toward me with one long-nailed finger. You are simply mindless at this point, and you approach me as I sit there, looking you dead in the eyes. Your eyes have that glazed over look, and there's a blankness on your face, that happens to certain guys after they've been teased to arousal...it's truly a sight to behold, and it really caters to my ego and my need to be in total and complete control of you sexually...

I give you seductive wink and say with a smile, "Order me a drink!" The bartender is standing right there, and you don't hesitate to do as I say. You open your mouth, about to ask me what I'd like, but I interrupt you, saying "I'll take a rum and coke! Now be a good little ass-boy and pay for it!"

A wave of shame and humiliation hits you, shooting through you like a bolt of lightning. Did I just call you an ass-boy? YES, I did, and that's what you are, isn't it? And the way I demanded that you do something for me...the way you just did it without thinking...you pause to wonder what the hell is happening to you!

You just stand there, speechless, with your cock throbbing in your pants as you stare at me. I ignore you as the bartender gives me the drink, and you watch as my dripping wet lips wrap themselves around the thin straw in the drink and take a slow sip. You can't even think right now, the last few minutes has been absolutely mind-blowing, and you are clearly mine to control and toy with now. And you love it!

Your hands tremble so much you can barely take the money out of your wallet to pay for my drink. And then I turn to you and say a few simple words that will define our relationship going forward. I look into your eyes and say, very slowly, "You.....LOVE.....my ASS!"

It's definitely not a question, and calling it a statement wouldn't even do it justice...it's more like an announcement or a proclamation! Every girl sitting at the bar starts to applaud, and another wave of embarrassment pulses through you. I just keep looking into your eyes as you squirm a little bit, feeling your cock throbbing like it's about to explode. You've simply never been confronted so directly about your kinky ass-fetish, and it seems I know you even better than you know yourself.

And then I continue with the words that you'll never forget, words that simply seal your fate...

"And......YOU.....are MY personal, private little ASS-BOY!"

And with that, I pick up my drink, stand up, and say sweetly, "Now, would my little ass-boy like to come upstairs with me so we can have a nice little talk???" You are completely overwhelmed by this question...it's right out of your deepest fantasies, and you just stand there, completely stunned and totally unable to respond.

I take the opportunity to torment you some more, turning around to face away from you and bending forward again, flaunting my ass for you, wiggling it back and forth. I toss my hair to one side and turn my head, just enough for you to know I'm addressing you, but not looking at you...and I say in the most girlie-girl tone imaginable...

"Whatsa matter, AssBoy, doncha wanna come upstairs with me??"

You still can't speak, despite every fiber of your being crying out, dying to come with me, to do anything I say....but I don't let you off the hook, not one little bit...

"Cat got your tongue?"

Finally, you manage to blurt one word, one very important word, that I simply adore hearing from a guy...

"Please!"

"What's that?"

"PLEASE!"

"What?? I still can't hear you!"

"PLEASE!!!"

Each time you say it, it gets easier and more natural, and suddenly you find yourself wanting to simply burst into tears and beg and plead with to be my obedient little AssBoy!

But I simply pick up my drink and march away from you, using that same slutty strut that has so effectively enslaved you so far. It has gotten your attention, and kept your attention, and now you find yourself unable to resist its charms as my ass gets a little farther away from you for just a few seconds...

Despite the fact that I didn't order you to follow, somehow you know that's what I want, and I haven't taken more than a couple of steps before you start following along, once again, mindless and helpless to resist me.

Each and every girl at the bar stands up and claps loudly, giving me a standing ovation as I lead you upstairs to seal your fate...and the noise and commotion attracts the attention of every single guy and girl at the club! Everyone turns their head and watches as you follow me along.

When I get to the stairs, I take a couple steps up, then pause and look back at you, and you approach me until you're standing at the base of the stairs. My ass is right in your face, and you've never wanted anything so badly in your whole life!

One by one, I take each step, slowly, adding the most delicious little butt-wiggle you could possibly imagine, and you match my pace, staying right behind me so my ass stays at the exact same height, right in front of your eyes.

And just like that, we disappear from the view of everyone in the club, as I lead you into a more private bar area on the second floor....

Kitty

P.S. Part 3 is pending, I am now accepting all pleas for more!
Inferno
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): None
Sub/Slave(s): None

Re: Kitty's Kinky AssTease - Part 2

Post by Inferno »

Please miss kitty let me be your personal ass boy I want to be teased by your perfect ass so much. I'm begging you to continue this fantasy. I'm throbbing in anticipation for the next part so please continue this sensual teasing.

Your horny ass boy
Inferno
gordthegutless
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Kitty's Kinky AssTease - Part 2

Post by gordthegutless »

Miss Kitty, part two is even more detailed and amazing then part 1. You deliciously pulled me in leaving me trembling. I tried to focus on the meeting I called into, but by the end I was desperate to be him...desperate to beg to be that ass boy!

pleaseeeeeeeeee