Another Little ShowOff Game by Kitty

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Another Little ShowOff Game by Kitty

Post by KittyZateez »

Here I am, waiting for you at the entrance to my garden, resting my hands on either side of the gate...
944285830.jpg
944285830.jpg (192.32 KiB) Viewed 4736 times
My eyes are locked on yours as you approach me, and I simply smile just a little as you gaze at me. You can't resist peeking at my body as you get closer, and you feel embarrassed after you look back into my eyes realizing I've been watching you watch me...

I shift my weight a little from one side to the other as you approach. My large tits jiggle gently inside my tight top as I rest my weight on my other hip, then shift it back to the pose I started in. I don't say a word as I stare at you coming closer, and I simply smile more and more as I sense your obvious excitement...

Finally you are standing right in front of me, and I'm considerably taller than you in these heels, so much so that my big tits are almost right in your face. "Hi honey!" I say sweetly with a big smile as I push my tits out at you, and I giggle as I hold out my hand, not like a handshake, but more like a Princess wanting you to kiss it. You oblige me, still looking into my eyes as you take my hand and lift it up toward your lips. I smile broadly at you, noticing how your hand is trembling a little, and you look at my hand, noticing how soft it is, and admiring my long shiny pink fingernails. But right when you're about to kiss it, I softly pull it away without explanation.

"I was just about to walk down to the corner store, and I was hoping you could come with me and help carry some things back for me! But first I'd like to ask your opinion on something...I just got these sexy new shoes, and the heels are a little high for me! I've been practicing walking in them, and I'd like to know what you think, okay?"

I walk right by you, and you catch a whiff of the seductive perfume I'm wearing. You take a sharp breath in as I strut by you, inches away from your face. My soft hair brushes against your face, and you turn your head to watch me take a few steps away from you. You can't help but notice the sexy, slinky way I move by body in the slutty high heels, and this situation is quite familiar at this point, since I have subjected you to many situations where I make you watch me strut around for you...

I spin around and beckon you toward me with a wink, tossing my hair to one side and continuing to strut away from you. You follow without speaking. The sight of me from behind is tantalizing, and you can feel your cock getting hard as you watch me. Your eyes move down my body, over my long blonde hair, and focus on my ass. You are a complete sucker for my ass...you know it, I know it...and I simply adore using it to take advantage of you, make you weak, and make you....MINE!

It wiggles as I walk, each cheek bouncing up and down with each step, and I look back at you again briefly, observing the blank look on your face as I lead you down to the end of my driveway. Your eyes move down to my sexy shoes, and you observe the way my pretty feet are all perched up high on the open-toe open-heel platforms...all dressed up, but undressed at the same time.

Your eyes begin to move back up my body, over my legs and ass, and back onto my long hair as it sways gently. I stop and look back at you, ignoring the way you're ogling me, and I point at my mailbox and say, "Could you grab my mail for me, sweetie?"

You get my mail and notice that I've started strutting back toward my garden, and you practically fall over yourself as you catch up to me. Again I look back at you as I stop walking and I glance down over my shoulder and ask, "So, what do you think? Do you like the way I look when I'm walking in these heels? And....maybe this skirt isn't quite short enough...maybe I should fold the hem over a couple times! What do you think??" We both know that you aren't going to answer these questions...they're meant as a tease, to excite you, to turn you on, so you don't bother even trying to answer!

I turn around and march inside, looking back at you with a smile, and I don't need to say a word to make you follow, you just do it instinctively for some reason. I stand in front of a large mirror near the door and pose, staring at myself as you watch. "Come here, hon, and help me with this skirt...yeah, it's already kinda short and tight, but I think it would look even sexier if it was shorter...maybe you'd like to help me adjust it a bit?"

I thought so.

"Now I'm gonna fuss over my hair and makeup for a minute, and why don't you come over behind me and fold the hem of my skirt over a few times. But first, just watch as I fluff up my long blonde hair a little...it always needs constant attention! Now, go ahead and take care of this nice little skirt..."

You reach out to touch me, and I let you for just a second before reaching down to push your hands away. You pause as my little rejection sinks in, and your body doesn't react as I start to fuss over myself some more, adjusting little parts of my outfit, tugging on my tight top, smoothing my skirt, etc. Again you reach out to touch me, but I just push your hands away again. I can tell that you're helpless to resist this little game, and I have mercy on you as you reach out one more time, and this time I let you touch me and start adjusting my skirt.

"There, that's it, nice and slow and gentle, honey, slip your fingers inside the top of my little skirt and fold it over inside itself...once, twice, three times. See how it rides even farther up my legs each time you fold it over! You like that???"

Of course you do - now it's even sexier!!

Maybe you'd like to help me by smoothing out some of the wrinkles on it - there, just run your hands all over it while I paint my lips with shiny, dripping wet pink lip gloss. You oblige me as I bend forward a little to paint my lips, pushing my ass back towards your crotch, and it barely touches the bulge in your pants. You take a sharp breath as I push my ass softly up against you, and you stand still, staying right there as you watch me paint my lips seductively until they are all shiny and glistening wet.

Much, much better!
Now we're ready to go down to the store. Come with me, honey...oh yeah, and I forgot to mention...you won't be walking beside me on the way, I'd prefer it if you followed me from behind. I still have more practice to do, walking in these slutty shoes as sexy as possible, and I'll need your honest opinion on how I'm doing in that regard. I hope you like it!

I take your hand and lead you toward my front door, and as we pass by another large, full length mirror in the hallway I pause to inspect myself and make sure my appearance is absolutely perfect for this little showing off game we're about to play. I fluff up my hair some more and strike a couple of poses, and I notice you staring at me with a very familiar look of arousal and fascination.

My eyes quickly glance down at your crotch and I can see the results of my teasing so far - your erection is obvious under your pants and I smile as my eyes move back up to look into yours. With a smile and a wink I say sweetly, "Well now, I think we're ready to go for a little walk! Now come with me, honey, and don't fall too far behind!"

I turn and strut toward the front door, and I purposely walk quite quickly as I prance out into the garden, knowing you will have to focus on keeping close behind me. My walk becomes particularly seductive and sensual, my hips and ass swaying purposefully and seductively as I move, and you can't take your eyes off me! I lead you outside into the garden and as I approach the gate, I slow down, and you slow down too, keeping perfect pace with me, staying a few feet behind me, no closer, but no farther.

I simply stop when I approach the gate, and I call to you, and you know exactly what to do. You come around me as I smile and watch as you open the gate for me, and I simply march past you, ignoring you instead of offering a simple thank you. There is something about being treated that way that excites both of us...we know full well how aroused you are...how attracted to me you are...there is simply no need for pleasantries or acknowledgements of tasks performed in my honor!

As we proceed down my driveway, you fall a little farther behind, noticing how this helps you watch every inch of my body as I wiggle and jiggle myself along in front of you. Every time you watch me do my little show-off walk for you, you can't believe how tantalizing I am, how I know how to display myself for you so deliciously. Your heart starts pounding and you can feel your cock getting even harder as I flaunt my charms for you, letting my arms sway back and forth with each juicy little step I take.

At the end of the driveway, I spin around and put my hands on my hips, and I say firmly, "Come here!" You approach me, and I reach out with one hand and stop you about a foot or so away. I smile knowingly as my hand moves slowly down your chest and slides over the top of your jeans, approaching the aching bulge underneath. Slowly, I undo the button on your pants and unzip your fly, pulling them down just a little and yanking down on the strap of your underwear.

Your eyes look all around as you realize what I'm about to do, and to your relief, there are no cars driving by and nobody walking along the street. Before you can speak or offer any protest to my bold actions, you feel your erect cock come falling out of your pants, and I grab it and start to playfully stroke it up and down between my long, feminine fingers.
Summer587147430_02_123_202lo.jpg
Summer587147430_02_123_202lo.jpg (160.33 KiB) Viewed 4736 times
In no time at all you can feel an orgasm beginning to build inside your balls, and they start to swell up with a hot load of love juice...all for little me! I can feel your erection starting to twitch and pulse as I continue to play with it with my soft fingers, and after a few more seconds I simply stop and pull my hand away. I take a couple of steps back, leaving you standing there with your hard on poking out like a flagpole, and I look into your eyes and lick my lips.

"Time to go, sweetie!" I say playfully, and I spin around on my heels and strut away from you. You fumble over yourself as you pull up your underwear, leaving your cock sticking straight up inside them. You zip up your pants as you start to walk behind me, and once again your eyes move immediately down to my ass, which seems to have a hypnotic affect on you as you watch it wiggle back and forth.

As we proceed down the street, people pass by us and your face turns beet red as some of them notice the large bulge in your pants. Most of the people that notice are young girls, and they whisper to each other as they see me strutting along in front of you, my walk simply oozing with confidence and raw sex appeal, and a few of them even point directly at your crotch as we pass by, giggling to each other. You are terribly embarrassed, and you glance momentarily at the girls noticing my power over you, but you are quickly drawn back to watch me as I continue to lead you along with my invisible string of sexual attraction.

Suddenly I stop again and you come close to me, and once again I reach out to your chest as I look into your eyes. You look back at me, unable to offer any resistance as I playfully let my nails trail down your chest. As we stand there, more people are passing by but you don't care as I begin to tease the bulge in your pants, stroking my long fingernails up and down over the length of it. Your eyes close as I keep stroking it lightly, and then I lean in to whisper in your ear, "I'm going to make you CUM!"

A feeling of panic washes over you as you realize how helpless you are, how embarrassed you'd be if I made you explode right then and there, but suddenly I stop stroking you and start to walk away from you again.

As you open your eyes, you see I'm a ways away from you and you stumble over yourself trying to catch up. I glance over my shoulder, tossing my long hair to one side and smiling broadly as I see you practically running to catch up to me. I slow down a little, making it easy for you catch up, and as you approach I start strutting along seductively in front of you again. Your eyes are drawn to my ass again, and you remember how I made you shorten up my skirt by hemming it over a few times, and you stare at my thighs, even more revealed by the little skirt than before.

My heels make a click-click-click sound on the sidewalk as we continue towards the store, and this is a sound you have come to know and love! You are turning into a mindless robot as I continue to pricktease you, and I'm brazenly showing myself off for you as you follow me into the corner store. I make you pick up a small basket as I start to lead you up and down each aisle, dropping items into it.

As I reach down to pick things off the shelves, I take every opportunity to bend over at the waist, keeping my legs straight. You find yourself staring at my ass each time I bend over, noticing that my panties come into view when I do, and then disappear as I stand up and strut away from you.

Your cock is throbbing now as I continue the merciless teasing, and as I bend over again to pick up another item, I look back at you and beckon you toward me with one finger. You come up behind me, obeying mindlessly. I back up towards you a little, wiggling my ass some more as I press it softly into your bulging erection. Your hands fall to my hips as I press myself against you a little harder, and I wiggle it back and forth on your bulge and then stand up, casually tossing the food item into the basket you're holding.

Over and over I repeat this fabulous torture, purposely finding items that are low on the shelf just so I can bend down and let you feel my ass rubbing against you. Soon you start to breathe heavily as I start rubbing my ass up and down the length of your cock instead of back and forth, and I can tell by the way you're acting that my efforts are having the desired effect: you are about ready to come!

A few more little ass-teases and you can't take it anymore, and you start to pant like a dog as I bring you right to the edge of an explosive orgasm. I look back at you, just to watch the look on your face as I make you come, and suddenly a couple of pretty girls come around the corner and catch us in the act! Your face turns bright red as they burst out laughing, and I don't let you off the hook, in fact, I am simply delighted as I watch them stare at us with their mouths open.

But their surprise is not one of disapproval, in fact, they are simply fascinated as I just keep rubbing my ass on your crotch, and then you moan loudly and I can feel your cock pulsing as a hot load of come squirts out the top. I pull my ass away as the come makes a wet stain your pants, and they point and laugh at you as I stand up and walk away, grabbing the basket from your hand and leaving you standing there.

I glance back at you and smile as the girls whisper to each other as they point at you, and you can't believe what is happening as your helpless attraction to me makes you so weak you simply cannot react.

You can barely remember paying for my items and leaving the store with me, as the feelings of arousal are so distracting that you are barely conscious as we walk back home.

And that, my dear, is just the beginning of a nice little collection of public prickteasings that I subjected you to!

Kitty
Velo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Re: Another Little ShowOff Game by Kitty

Post by Velo »

Nnng, so hot. I'm a real sucker (kisser? licker?) for ass, so this one was right up my alley...I'd trail after your ass for hours without hesitation!
Inferno
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): None
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by Inferno »

The way that you teased him in public turns me on so much just the thought of you rubbing against me and teasing me in public making me humiliated by how you dominate us into a space where we will let you do that to us in public thank you for the wonderful story and i cant wait to be teased more and more.
seven
Explorer
Explorer

Post by seven »

I can only think about the wet spot my precum would cause and how the girls would laugh at me.
zadig
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by zadig »

Miss Kitty, this is just lovely. Reminds me of a true story from an old Penthouse (were any of those really true?) in which a tease takes a man shopping and has him buy some light tan slacks. She then convinces him to wear them out of the store instead of the dark pair he was wearing. More teasing to get him to go commando underneath, and of course the whole thing was a set up to make the wet spot as visible as possible once she caused him to erupt. : - )

Nicely written. Thank you.