Teency Weency Red Bikini PrickTease - Part 3

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Teency Weency Red Bikini PrickTease - Part 3

Post by KittyZateez »

Just to recap and get your little mind around exactly where I left you hanging...

I've been doing the usual showing off for you to start things rolling and turn you on...strutting around in my slutty spike heels, doing my little wiggle and strut routine as you watch me mindlessly. In no time I've gotten you all aroused and excited, and I start leading you around the parking lot, beckoning you to follow me, alternating between facing you and striking sexy poses and spinning around and strutting away from you so you can follow me and watch my sexy ass as it gyrates up and down, back and forth.

To make things worse, I've been playing a little "cover me up" game, where my tits come falling out of my tiny little lacy red top, and each time they do, I insist that you come and help me cover them up. When you do that, I stroke your cock inside your bathing suit with my sexy nails and fingertips. Over and over I repeat this game, sometimes stroking you right away after you cover me, sometimes making you wait, or not doing it at all. And I've been diabolically jiggling my tits while you watch, making them fall out, just so I can make you cover me, and sometimes even that becomes a little game of denial, with me simply pushing your hands away on a whim as you reach up to try to cover my sexy tits!
KittyRedBikini.jpg
KittyRedBikini.jpg (38.17 KiB) Viewed 2704 times
When we left off before, I was suggestively stroking your upper body with my slutty red teasey fingernails, and you were begging me to take your cock out to play! Good boy!! I already told you how much I love making men beg for my charms, and it's soooo much fun to continue this behavior...particularly with guys who have submissive desires...who just love to be teased and denied....guys just like you!

After making you hold out your arms, I've been taking those sexy nails you love and softly stroking the entire length of your arms, from the very tips of your fingers all the way up to your shoulders. But I've been taking my time, making small little strokes from your fingers to your wrists, slowly getting longer, going farther, but always pulling them off and starting over...

Little by little, my stroking starts to slow down, with the straight strokes slowly becoming little zig-zags, getting wider and wider...sometimes I just go back and forth on one particular area, or just go in circles, round and round and round...I look into your eyes the whole time, carefully studying your reactions, watching and waiting for any signs of weakness.....

But the whole thing is making you weak. You're completely helpless to resist me now, you're mine to play with, to toy with...I've got you exactly where I want you!! The sexy fingernail teasing is setting your entire nervous system on fire...tingles of pleasure are shooting through your whole body as I mercilessly demonstrate my skill with regard to stimulating you to mind-blowing extremes. I'm an expert at this, and it's fun to show off my abilities in this area for you, asserting myself over you as I continue to string you along into my little web of desire...

Whew - I think that just about gets us up to speed. And I bet it gets your cock "up" to speed as well, doesn't it? I'm sure.
So.............let' s continue!

My nails are just getting started with you, and the entire time I've been teasing you with them, I've been watching you, encouraging you to beg for more, making you beg me to make my sexy fingernails go down onto your cock. I even teased your cockhead through the shiny material of your bathing suit for a minute, giving you a taste of paradise, before taking it away and leaning over to whisper in your ear, "Beg!"

You don't hesitate to oblige me, especially after I stop prickteasing your cock with my little pinky nail, and you start pleading for more as I giggle at you, simply continuing to stroke my nails over your upper chest. They playfully move all over your neck, taking their time as they explore your jawline, and they start to stroke your cheeks, going over and over from just below your eyes down onto your neck.

I especially love this technique where I place my nails on a certain part of your body and slowly stroke toward your midsection - it's so suggestive, so enticing, and it constantly suggests how my sexy fingernails are going to end up tending to the most sensitive part of your male anatomy....but they only go a few inches before I pull them off and start the whole process all over again.

I show you how this technique can be modified, as I start to make longer strokes, starting on your face and lightly moving down your neck, toward your chest. I go a little longer each time before pulling them away, then start going a little shorter each time. Then, I simply take them away and wait for you to beg for more...the moment you do I give them back to you. It's like I'm letting you control them...you can make them do what you want....but you have to humiliate yourself a little by begging and pleading with me for more erotic fingernail teasing!

"Good boy, baby, " I say sweetly as I continue the kinky nail cocktease, "keep begging, just like that!" I let my sexy nails move down toward your nipples, and they begin to make little strokes round and round your nipples, getting closer and closer until they are finally stroking right across them. Your begging intensifies as I gleefully play with your sensitive nipples, and they respond by getting erect as I pinch them gently between the tips of my fingers.

You breathe in sharply as new sensations of pleasure shoot up your spine, and I tweak your nipples, using the tips of my thumb-nail and index fingernail to pinch them softly, then a little harder. Your body twitches, and I laugh at your predictable response to this exotic stimulation. Your begging continues, and you just keep saying "Please", over and over and over, and I am loving every minute of it.

You don't say what you're begging for, and despite my enjoyment of encouraging you to be more specific sometimes, I am satisfied leaving you in that state, simply begging for more of whatever I see fit to give! Slowly, my nails move off your nipples, making little circles around them and then starting to move downward. I move a few inches down, then pull them away and go back to circling your nipples. Over and over this happens, and I smile broadly at your inability to do anything besides beg for more. You are simply allowing all this teasing to happen, drinking it in and eating it up. It is simply delightful, for both of us, just the way it should be!

I continue to stroke my nails down your chest, taking my time, going a little farther each time before pulling away, and then I begin a new technique where each hand takes turns sliding the nails down your chest, left, right, left, right...and I alternate between slow, lazy strokes and quick fast strokes...I even modify the pressure of my nails on your chest.....soft, harder, soft, harder. The whole thing is completely overwhelming, and your eyes close as the pleasure short-circuits your brain and you stop begging. I've been waiting for this, I knew full well I could take you to that place, I was just waiting for it to happen.
img_newred_037.jpg
img_newred_037.jpg (494.99 KiB) Viewed 2704 times
I take a step back and look down at your cock, still bent in half inside your sheer bathing suit, and I say teasingly, "Awwww, look at your cock! I think it's sprung a leak!!" I point down at it, and you look down and notice the wet spot of pre-cum that has started to leak out of it. I know I really have you right where I want you now, that my fingernails have the power to not only tease you to a heightened state of sexual arousal, but to actually make your cock OOZE for me!!

I step back toward you, slowly, deliberately, and you watch as I jiggle my tits again, making them fall out of the lacy red bikini top. Without being asked (and much to my delight) you reach out to cover me up, but I catch your wrists with both hands and say "Ah-ah-ahhhhh, let's just leave my titties all uncovered, okay baby?" You look into my eyes and nod, and I giggle some more at your total submission to me at this point. You do what I say...whatever I want...exactly the way I want....

I release your hands and you just let them fall at your sides, knowing you'd better not do anything else with them. And then I begin the sexy fingernail cocktease all over again, dragging my nails down your chest, slowly going closer and closer to your crotch. Little by little, the strokes start lower and go lower, until I am focused on the last foot or so near your crotch.

"Does slavey want Kitty to take his cock out to play now??"

"Yes, PLEASE!"

"Awwww....not yet!"

Your eyes roll back into your brain as the denial sinks in, and I just smile as I study your reaction and keep stroking my nails toward your crotch, then pulling them away. I then start from below, reaching down to place them on your thighs and stroking them upwards. Again and again I bring them oh-so-close to your cock before pulling them off, and the same variations in technique begin to occur, the straight strokes turning into zig-zags, then circles, and then pausing, waiting for you to beg for more.

"Now honey, every time I stop stroking you with these nails I want you to beg for more, okay?"

"YES, Kitty!!!"

"Here we go...."

And this new little game begins, as I stroke my nails down your chest again, grinning from ear to ear as I take my time, making you wait for me to stop. When I do, you burst out in a pathetic display of desire and total submission, and I laugh at you, waiting a few seconds as I drink in the effect I'm having on you.

But then I continue, and the moment I start stroking you again, you stop begging, and I laugh and say, "Very good, sweetie!" My nails once again begin approaching your cock, and each time I pull them away I simply don't put them back, which causes you to beg for more....this is a truly cruel little game, as I am simply insisting that you beg and plead for each and every little morsel for kinky fingernail teasing that I am offering...

Finally, after several more minutes of this, I reach down with my pinky nail and start teasing the bulge of your cock, right where it's bent in half under your suit. "Thank me when I do this, honey!" I say sweetly but firmly, and you don't mind one bit as you start to thank me profusely. I keep stroking with my little pinky nail as you continue to thank me, and I slowly slip my fingers inside the top of your suit, tugging it outward slightly.

"So....what else did you want Kitty to do with your sexy cock?"

"Please take it out!"

"Oh.....is that what you want?"

"Yes!"

"Hmmmmmm.....I don't know, I'm having sooo much fun making you beg me to tease you, and I just LOVE it when you thank me for teasing you...."

"Please!!"

"What?"

"Please take out my cock!"

"Are you a good boy?"

"Yes, Kitty!"

"Yes you are, but you are also very naughty, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am!"

"Yes, you are, very naughty boy for wanting Kitty to take out your cock and play with it!

Kitty
zadig
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Re: Teency Weency Red Bikini PrickTease - Part 3

Post by zadig »

No comments to this installment? Maybe the boys reading have been made numb and passive, overwhelmed like the boy in the story. I know I am nearly at that point ... and I thank you for that, Miss Kitty.
idg69
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: Teency Weency Red Bikini PrickTease - Part 3

Post by idg69 »

Oh. my. goodness. wonderfully hard and dripping. Kitty, your written imagery is even more amazing that the tantalizing pictures you post.

from the depth of my churning balls, thank you.