BluBalls for Kitty's BootBoy - Part 2

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

BluBalls for Kitty's BootBoy - Part 2

Post by KittyZateez »

We now continue with the story of how I seduced and enslaved a kind, older gentleman with a weakness for women's sexy thigh high spike heeled boots...after the initial encounter I described, he and I came to have a very close friendship, and we enjoyed many kinky, erotic encounters involving his fetish for thigh-high, spike heeled boot worship!

During the first part of my story, I had been slowly luring and baiting my new friend, casually dating him and wearing progressively sexier outfits and spike heeled boots for him. And now, the time had come to complete his transformation into my personal, private bootboy!

After several evenings of fine food and good conversation, some of it regarding his interest and appreciation for my sexy spike heeled boots, I finally invited him back to my place, and he seemed surprised that I would extend such an intimate personal invitation. I even had to encourage him to accept, since he kept insisting that he didn't want to make me uncomfortable. His hesitation pleased me greatly, since it catered even more to the idea that I was in charge of the personal scenario developing between us.

I did make it quite clear that even though I wanted him to come home with me that night, I was not going to sleep with him. He didn’t mind this statement, and was obviously willing to accept whatever I was comfortable giving him. I did mention that I had something special to show him, and he looked me in the eyes as I smiled and winked at him coyly. The mixed messages I was giving him were a little confusing, which was definitely my intent, and I simply didn't care how he felt about it! It also excited me very much to be in the position I was in, having complete control of the situation, since it gave me more of the upper hand which I enjoy having with men.

And I particularly enjoyed the level of communication we were having, each of us expressing interest, but also showing respect and displaying the awareness of the idea of consent to whatever was going to happen. I wasn't going to have sex with him, he knew that and understood it, but there was something else I was going to offer him that was still quite appealing, and it would prove to be incredibly erotic and fulfilling for both of us.

As we entered my luxurious high-rise apartment, I showed him around, leading him through the living room, dining room and kitchen, where I poured some wine for both of us and chatted him up for a while. Next I invited him to see the rest of my place, and took him into my more private, personal space. I led him into my dressing room, right next to my bedroom, which was a large room with lots of mirrors, quite elegant and luxurious.

He could see lots of clothing racks containing all my slutty attire: furs, fluffy angora sweaters and low-cut blouses, sexy dresses and gowns, miniskirts, booty shorts, sexy lingerie, and a large collection of sky-high heeled shoes of all varieties. For some reason, everything was out on display, instead of tucked into the drawers of a bureau...I watched as his eyes darted from one clothing rack to another, and everywhere he looked were more and more sexy clothes to titillate him. His eyes paused when he noticed one particular rack that had a dozen pairs of thigh high spike heeled boots dangling from it...

"So...." I said softly as soon as he noticed the boots, "I do have a little surprise for you in here, but first, why don't we sit down in the living room and chat for a while, and then I'll let you in on my little secret!" I winked at him and switched off the light, and he was speechless as he followed me into the living room. I plopped myself down on the couch and he sat down too.

He was being completely respectful and compliant, and he was willingly playing along with every nuance of the situation I was setting up. I loved that, and reveled in the growing feeling of power and control that he was affording me.

After a couple of glasses of wine and some small talk, I began the inevitable process of sealing his fate and I said flatly, "So...it has not escaped my attention that you seem to be quite attracted to the boots I like to wear. I think you are interested in them. Is that true?" This was already something we had discussed, but it was fun to start the conversation over again, as though I didn't know the answer, just so I could put him on the spot and hear him tell me what I already knew, just for kicks. The truth is, I can never get enough of hearing a boot-loving slave tell me how much he adores me in all my slutty spike-heeled boots!

I waited for his response, which he seemed to be having a little difficulty putting into words. I did not look at him, but simply held one of my sexy boots up in the air, lifting it up right in front of his eyes and tugging on the leather at the top. This was one of my sexiest pairs, a soft, buttery smooth black leather pair with 5" heels. "Do you like these boots I'm wearing now? They're one of my favorites, they make me feel so naughty! Mmmmm, this black leather, and these super-high heels, it makes me feel kinda wicked!"
KittysFaveBoots.jpg
KittysFaveBoots.jpg (194.28 KiB) Viewed 2558 times
He confessed that he had been dying to tell me how much he simply adored my sexy black leather boots, and he sheepishly admitted that when he'd see a beautiful woman wearing boots like that, he'd try to follow her around just so he could look at her in her! I commented, "Oooooh, that's naughty!" I grinned knowingly and looked at him and continued as I held up one boot again, "So, you like following a pretty girl around while she's wearing sexy boots like this, do you?" He blushed again, confessing that he couldn't help it, there was just something about watching a hot girl wearing boots like that, strutting around, so confident, so powerful...

It was then that we began elaborating on our shared interests regarding sexy spike-heeled boots. I listened intently as he described how much he loved the way they looked, the way they completely encase a woman’s legs, so powerful looking, so sexually suggestive and seductive. That same appeal was obvious to me, since my bisexual identity only made me understand his desire even more…you see, I also simply adore the way a gorgeous, voluptuous woman looks in boots like that!

I echoed his comments, agreeing with everything he said and making it clear that I understood and appreciated the brazen and blatant sexuality of thigh high spike-heeled boots...I also confessed to hearing about my girlfriend's adventures with her boot-lover, the way she talked about teasing him, how she liked to show off for him in her sexy boots, how she liked to control him when wearing them, and how she'd let him...do things to them...

I could tell this interested him, and he listened intently as I described the way my girlfriend liked to toy with her lover while wearing slutty boots. Oh my god, it felt sooo good to be having an open, honest conversation about this, I was getting very excited, and I could tell he was too. I don't think either of us had ever been in this situation, both of us expressing our mutual desires, each one of us going a little farther as we danced carefully around the erotic situation developing between us!

Soon, I just decided to come out and say it, and I giggled and said sweetly, "I think you should know...." I paused, then continued with a big smile, "that I have always wanted to tease a guy with boots like these! There's something about it...attracting his attention, showing them off for him and turning him on, knowing how much he likes them and WANTS them...I just love thinking about what kinds of things I could make him do for me!"

I confessed to him that I had always been fascinated with the idea of towering above a guy while wearing sexy spike heeled boots, with him down on his knees before me! The image of that was so intoxicating to me...it was clear how easy it would be to make a submissive male who loved my boots follow me around on his hands and knees, and I could effortlessly tease and toy with him, showing off the sexy boots for him to arouse and attract his desires.

And, with me in a position of power and authority, I could either give him a little, or deny him completely, all at a whim. I’d be so powerful and in complete control, and he would be so helpless and vulnerable, being made to crawl around on the floor.

As the conversation continued, I commented on how it seemed like it might be fun to allow the guy to worship my boots…of course, this would be AFTER I had aroused his desire and interest in them. I might let him massage them with his hands, perhaps let him kiss them all over, and maybe even let him do certain other things to them that he might like! My new boot-friend nibbled at this bait, and confessed that he would greatly enjoy doing the things I had mentioned, along with certain other things. We were both being rather coy about our desires here, but it was becoming quite clear that we were beginning to connect on this topic and I was quite interested in getting started and seeing where things would go.

His eyes practically popped out of his head as he listened, and he could barely contain his excitement as I confessed that I had always wanted to explore those kinds of activities with someone. I decided to lay it on the line and said simply, "I was kinda hoping you might like to play some boot-games with me...would you mind if I put on a little show with my sexy boots for you tonight?"

He was stunned, but managed to blurt out how much he would like to see that! I knew I had him then, he had nibbled at the bait...and I continued sweetly, "And maybe....if you behave yourself, I might let you pay attention to them too!" I giggled a little, and paused, continuing slowly, "I have a confession to make...I've been...well, you know, I've been wearing these boots for you on purpose! Ever since you approached me and complimented me on them, I wanted to see if I could attract your attention to them, because I've heard that some men like to....well, how they like to....um.....do things for girls while wearing boots like these! Is that true? Are you the kind of guy who likes do things like that?"

This time, I could feel myself blushing a little as he grinned at me, and he could barely contain himself as he said, "Yeah, I always wanted to pay attention to a girl wearing boots like that! And...I could kinda tell you were teasing me a little." I giggled some more, and said sweetly, "Just a little?" and he answered, "Okay, you were teasing me a LOT, weren't you!"

We were both really putting our desires on the table now, and it felt really good as each of us slowly revealed our mutual erotic fascination with my thigh high spike heeled boots...every comment we made was bringing us closer to the main event - his complete and total enslavement to me and my slutty boots! Once again I held up one of my boots, fussed over the black leather, smoothing it with my hands and hiking it up my leg, putting it down, and then lovingly doing the same thing to the other boot...slowly and deliberately.

That did it. "Oh wow!" He blurted, focusing his eyes on me tending to my sexy boots and finally spilling his guts, "I can't believe this is happening! You are so incredible, so sexy, every time we go out I've been dying to tell you how much I love being with you, how gorgeous you are, and how much I LOVE all the sexy boots you've been wearing!" I smiled and thanked him, and he could barely contain his excitement as I continued to encourage his expressions of desire...

"I'll do anything you want, this is like a dream come true, just please let me worship you in those sexy boots of yours!" I smiled broadly at him, and asked, "And....if I wanted to....um, tease you with them, would that be okay?" I giggled as I lifted up my boot again, showing it to him, and he answered, "Yes, that would be more than okay! I would like that very much!"

"So..." I said suggestively, "I'd like to show you what I was talking about when I said I liked to dress sexy! Would that be okay with you?"

"Okay?" he said with a laugh, "Ever since you mentioned dressing that way I've been dying to see you all dolled up! But I didn't want to offend you, I know you said you weren't interested in being more...intimate with me."

I paused, catching his eye and saying suggestively, "Well, I do have something specific in mind that I would like to discuss with you, if you like...but I think I should change first. So you just wait right here, and I'll be right back! I'm going to go get changed into something more...uncomfortable!" He laughed at the joke, and I winked at him, got up, and strutted into the other room.

I spent the next 15 minutes or so fussing over myself, adding certain little details to myself to enhance my sex appeal for him. I let my hair down, brushing and styling it into long, fluffy waves down my back and teasing it up wildly on top. I applied a ton of slutty-looking makeup, including cat-like eyeliner, dark eye shadow and mascara, heavy rouge on my cheeks and shiny red lip gloss on my full, juicy lips.

I then carefully selected some clothes that would seal his fate...a sexy leopard print push up bra which I covered with a soft, low-cut black angora crop sweater. It was a button-down, and I left several of the top buttons undone so that it showed off my cleavage in the sexy bra. The crop style left my tummy uncovered, and I wrapped a sparkly gold-chain belt around my waist and slipped into a very short leopard-print miniskirt. And then, I moved over to my boot rack...

It was then that I came up with the idea to show off for him in each and every single pair I had, and I knew I would enjoy encouraging him to tell me which he liked the most. But I was pretty sure which ones he would find the most appealing...there were a couple pairs in black leather, the pair I was wearing that night, and another even wilder pair in shiny black PVC with 6" spiked metallic heels.

I had removed the ones I was already wearing as I got ready, and I picked those up and pulled them back on, standing in my full-length mirror to admire myself and put a few final touches on my slutty getup. I added lots of dangly gold jewelry: long earrings, several gold necklaces of different lengths with charms dangling down between my ample cleavage, and some sparkly gold bracelets. I fluffed up my hair some more, spraying it with hair spray to keep it in place, and smiled at myself, noting how stunning and wildly seductive I looked. As a finishing touch I drenched myself in seductive perfume, spraying it all over myself, even down toward my boots...

My appearance was going to completely overwhelm him; my attire (and my boots!) would simply leave him with no ability to resist me...and no will to resist me, none at all! Boy, was I hot to trot!! As I admired myself in a full-length mirror, turning from side to side and posing as I inspected every inch of my body, I knew full well, that he was going to be my personal BootBoy tonight, that I was going to make him MINE whenever my heart desired, from then on!

He didn't know it yet, or maybe he did...but either way he was about to find out!

I strutted into the other room, and when he looked at me, the effect was instantaneous and obvious. His eyes kind of glazed over as he stared at me, and I marched over to him and stood with my hands on my hips right in front of him, saying "Hi!" as though I was meeting him for the first time. He was sitting on the couch, and he looked up at me, staring into my eyes for a few moments. Without saying a word, I spun around on my high heels and went over to a big mirror on the other side of the room. He followed without hesitation, and I posed and preened in front of the mirror for a second, saying innocently, "What do you think? Do you like the way I look??"

He couldn't speak. I stood there, shifting my weight from side to side, posing for him, and watching him in the mirror as his eyes moved slowly over every inch of my body. As he looked at each part of my body, I did something with it to titillate and arouse him...when he looked at my big tits, barely covered in the soft, furry sweater, I bounced them up and down a little, adjusting them with my hands so the cleavage was even more revealing. "You like my titties in this soft sweater and this leopard bra?" He didn't speak, he just nodded...he was so shocked at my brazen display of feminine sexuality and power!

When he looked down toward my hips, I spun around a hiked up my leopard skirt a little more, revealing more of my creamy thighs. "What about this skirt? Is it short enough?? Here, let me hike it up some more!" I spun back around as he continued on down toward my boots, and I lifted one up, showing him the high heel. "And....of course, why don't you feast your eyes on these sexy boots you said you like, hmmmm? Don't they just finish off this slutty outfit nicely?" He still wasn't talking, and I could even see a slight bulge in his pants...I was really turning him on now!

I couldn't contain my excitement as I laughed at his obviously stupefied condition, and I teased him, "Whatsa matter honey? Now I told I was gonna dress sexy for you, don't you like it??" He still couldn't speak, but looked into my eyes again, and I winked seductively at him as I lifted up my hair with both hands, fluffing it up some more as I ran my fingers through it, and finally he stammered, "WOW! I...I...you look amazing...you are sooooo sexy, honey!"

"Thank you, sweetie! I was hoping you'd like me looking like this!" I giggled and looked him in the eye, winking and beckoning him with one finger, "Now come with me!" He didn't hesitate as I spun on my heels and strutted into my dressing room. I didn't look to see if he was following, but somehow I knew full well he was. What else would he possibly do after being presented with such a delicious looking woman, wearing the kind of wild, kinky thigh high boots he dreamed of? I could just imagine him staring at me from behind as I led him into my parlor, like a spider to a fly...

As we entered my dressing room, I directed his attention to the boot rack and he was immediately fascinated, walking over to it and reaching out to touch some of the boots hanging from the little clips. I went over next to him and showed him each pair, from the pretty white pair I was wearing the night we met, to a hot pink pair, a red pair, several animal print pairs, and we both ogled and caressed the various pairs for a while as our conversation increased in temperature. Ahem.

I commented on how the color of each pair evoked different feelings and emotions when I wore them...white made me feel sweet and innocent, pink was girly and feminine, red was nice and HOT, and the animal prints made me feel kinda wild! I slowly fondled each pair as I moved down the rack, and as I approached the black leather ones at the end, my voice trailed off as I said softly, "And these black leather ones, well, they just make me feel...."

He was hanging on my every word at this point, and as I looked at him I could tell he was breathing kind of heavily and his hands were trembling a little as he touched the slutty boots, all on display and available for the taking. I allowed him to get close to the black leather pairs at the end before pushing his hands away as he reached out to touch them. "Now, you just stop right there, hon, we're going to save those for later!"

Suddenly I simply announced that it was my intention to wear each and every pair for him that night, and perhaps I might even allow him to pursue some of the activities we had been discussing…if he would like to do that! Needless to say, he heartily agreed.

But before we started, I had a simply diabolical idea, and I asked him to pick out the pair that was the most appealing to him, that turned him on the most. I had a pretty good idea which pair that would be, as he had already mentioned his attraction to black leather, and one of my favorite pairs was a good candidate to be his favorites also. It didn't take him long to discover that pair hanging on the rack, way down at the end, and I smiled knowingly as he pointed it out and said, "Those!" I smiled knowingly and said, "I hoped you'd pick those, they are my absolute favorite!" Well okay then, we're going to save those for LAST!"
KittyStairsBoots1.jpg
KittyStairsBoots1.jpg (122.85 KiB) Viewed 2558 times
Velo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Re: BluBalls for Kitty's BootBoy - Part 2

Post by Velo »

Thank you for more Miss Kitty!

I love how powerful and seductive you are...you can tell your future boot boys right away that you won't have sex with them without diminishing your hold over them in the slightest. I can understand his feelings exactly! We don't submit to your every whim because we're hoping for sex, we do it for a chance to worship at your feet, or under your ass...or just to be teased out of our minds!
Rave
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Rave »

I loved the story!
please continue :)
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by KittyZateez »

Okay Rave, your wish has been granted! Feast your eyes and wrap your pervy little mind around Part 3 of my fun and games with my BootBoy!!
oldsubguy67

Post by oldsubguy67 »

oh my gawd, this story is so entrancing, those long sexy legs in the black leather high heel boots made my heart race, driving me crazy with desire to worship them. Looking up at Your creamy thighs wow wow then up to Your beautiful blonde hair and those sexy eyes. Such a turn on :-P :-P :-P