BluBalls for Kitty's BootBoy - Part 1

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

BluBalls for Kitty's BootBoy - Part 1

Post by KittyZateez »

Hi boys!

Those of you who are familiar with me and my stories know that I have a fascination with men who are interested in prickteasing as a particular subset of female domination. As you are aware, my techniques are not the typical sadism or humiliation that some dommes employ, but tend more toward sensuality and seduction, leading to erotic tease and denial.

I’d like to share an experience I had with a guy who had a sexual attraction to boots…not just any boots, but a very specific style of women’s boots with which many males, particularly submissive ones, share. The kind of boots I'm talking about are a particular favorite of mine, and perhaps, yours too? You know...boots like this: thigh high, with spike heels, in many different styles and made of certain materials. I find that the best kinds are ones made of black leather or shiny black vinyl! Certain men seem to prefer those as well...

The guy I'm referring to for this story, who had a fascination with my sexy thigh high spike heeled boots, was an older gentleman, successful in business and with lots of worldly experience. I met him at a nightclub, and he approached me in a very respectful and complimentary manner, an approach befitting me quite nicely. I agreed to allow him to contact me personally, and I soon became good friends with him, sharing our interests in fine food and good conversation.

He was clearly interested in me sexually, but I was not particularly attracted to him. This was not because he was unattractive, but more because I do not usually enjoy conventional relationships with men. I have more emotional involvement with women, and my long term committed relationships are always with girls.

With men, I prefer fetish-based involvements that have elements of domination and submission. This can take many forms, and as you may be aware, my particular area of interest involves exploring sensual seduction techniques which generally lead to erotic prickteasing scenarios. This area of expertise puts me at an advantage in my relationships with men, a situation with which I am familiar, and honestly, a arrangement which I prefer...in many ways! Some men do not like it when I attempt to lead them down this path, but others....well, they seem to enjoy it...yes, they enjoy it quite a lot, indeed!

It was the same with this guy - my interest in him was not conventional, but instead, was more dominant and fetishistic, and I soon began to experiment a little with certain behaviors which laid the foundation for our future interpersonal roles. It quickly became obvious that his interests were similar to mine, and even though I was not going to let him have me sexually, there were other activities which we could explore together that would serve to fulfill both our desires quite fully!

As some of you may know, I am not shy about my appearance! In fact, I am quite the opposite...in fact, I enjoy openly showing myself off in public wherever I can. I do this by wearing sexy, revealing attire: low-cut tops, short sexy miniskirts, and sky-high heels. I enjoy wearing wild black leather and latex getups, although I usually reserve that stuff for nights out at fetish clubs. In more public situations I generally present a softer, more feminine look by wearing soft angora sweaters, low-cut satin blouses paired with tight pants. If I'm feeling a little more daring, I'll wear velvet or spandex miniskirts.

I also enjoy doing my long blonde hair up wild and sexy, putting on heavy, slutty makeup and wearing lots of jewelry and long red fingernails. Some people (women!) do not approve of this style of dressing, but others (men!), well, they seem quite interested in paying attention to me…and I enjoy catering to this type of attention! And, this type of appearance serves very nicely to attract the type of submissive male I enjoy teasing and toying with....they are drawn to me like bees to honey!

With the gentleman I'm talking about in this story, our conversations frequently involved his observations about my confidence in myself to dress the way I do, and he clearly admired me for the way I believed in myself: I exuded confidence with regard to my appearance, the way I presented myself, and the way I behaved. And in his case, all the details of my preference for presenting a seductive appearance paled in comparison to the "main attraction"...which was, of course....my boots!

The night we met I was wearing a pair of white leather, thigh high spike heeled boots. They had sky-high heels, 7 inches or so, and had a rounded toe and a two-inch platform. Heels that high would be impossible to manage, and even with the platform, they were quite difficult to walk in. I had, however, mastered the way to hold myself so I could keep my balance, to stick out my chest and ass just right, and to move my hips properly when I walked so that I could gracefully strut along. Watching a sexy girl prance around in sky-high heels is quite a visual treat for many men, and these particular pair of boots were no exception! When I wore them, I really got people's attention!
p5b072.jpg
p5b072.jpg (77.63 KiB) Viewed 4035 times
The night I met this guy, he saw me and immediately approached me with a big smile, and the very first thing he said to me was “Those are nice boots!" He said it in passing, as though he was just going to walk by and pay this compliment to me, not pushing me for anything else. I liked that, because I knew there was something about the way he said it that would allow me a certain...advantage. I smiled back and warmly accepted his compliment, thanking him with a coy wink and encouraging him to join me, offering him a chair next to me.

He seemed surprised by my invitation and willingness to engage him in conversation, but he didn't hesitate to accept my offer. As he introduced himself, he looked me directly in the eye, and I held his gaze, but looked away for a second to see what he would do. The moment I glanced away, I could see him out of the corner of my eye, glancing down at my sexy boots.

As we began to talk, I flirted with him a little and immediately took the lead on our conversation, questioning him about himself and asking him seemingly innocent questions, making small talk with him as we sipped our drinks. He was quite confident as he told me about himself and his life, but there was something that kept distracting him and breaking his concentration...now I wonder, what could it be?

I quickly picked up on the way his eyes kept falling down to peek at my pretty white boots. When I would look him in the eye, he would hold my stare, but whenever I looked somewhere else, he was always peeking down at my boots. I could tell he was trying to do it in a way that I wouldn't notice (or so he thought), but he didn't realize that I was fully aware of his interest in them! Not only did I know he was attracted to them, but I was already beginning the process of seducing him with them. And my sexy spike heeled boots would soon be his undoing!

As time passed that night, it was fun to pretend not to notice his fascination with them, and at the same time to do things that would attract and encourage his attention to them! I began to really enjoy purposely displaying them to him...I’d cross and uncross my legs, bouncing my foot up and down, and generally show them off for him. We were sitting in low lounge chairs, and my boots extended out toward him at an angle, since the chairs were facing diagonally toward each other. It was very exciting to see him desperately try not to look as I held them out and bounced the high heel up and down.

I even extended one upward and reached down to adjust the white leather with my hands, smoothing it and tugging it up my thigh. "Oh, these boots....." I said sweetly, "I do love wearing them, but they are difficult on my tootsies!!" I slowly tended to the soft leather on the boot, rubbing it carefully and lovingly, and then performed the same act on the other boot. "The heels are so high, it makes it kinda difficult to walk, but somehow I seem to manage okay!" I could see him staring at me as I brazenly teased him with them. How thrilling and exciting it was for both of us!

I sighed softly, bending my knee to reach down and run my fingers around the high heel and under the arch. I glanced at him again, and as he stared down at my high heels, his eyes had a blankness to them which I had never seen before! My fingers slid up and down the spiked heel as I giggled and cooed, "Some girls won't wear high heels like these, but I really like them..." He was obviously enjoying the little show I was performing for him, and I sighed and continued "They are very sexy, don't you think?" I glanced at him, not expecting a quick response, since I knew full well the effect that my little performance would have on him...

After a moment of stunned confusion, he managed to say, "They are fantastic!" He continued to stare at me working my magic by showing them off for him so openly, and he continued, blurting out, "I just LOVE sexy boots like that!" I could tell he was nervous confessing his feelings, and I paused, pulling my hands away and resting the boot back down. I caught his eye again, and I could see he wasn't sure if he had gone too far, or if I was offended by his obvious excitement. But I simply looked at him with a knowing smile, and I winked at him as I said sweetly, "I know!"

He smiled and I stared at him for a moment, holding his gaze and smiling knowingly. He couldn't tear his eyes away from mine as I pouted my lips at him playfully, and I could see his face turn red as he blushed at me. He was suddenly realizing that I was much more aware of his attraction to my boots than he could have imagined, or fantasized!

It was so clear that my boots seemed to have some kind of inescapable power over him, and this was something I’d heard of before. I knew there were certain kinds of men who were absolutely fascinated and entranced with women who wore boots like mine, and I had heard about a guy like that from a friend of mine. She talked about how one of her boyfriends was quite kinky, and that he liked to worship her in her slutty spike heeled boots!

I was fascinated by the way she described their relationship, and it sounded very erotic, the way she could control him while wearing her high-heeled boots. She'd make him do things for her, and then reward him by letting him do certain things....very naughty things....to her sexy boots! She said that if he was a good boy and took very good care of her, if he played along with all her little games and catered to her kinky whims and desires, then sometimes...just maybe...she would let him tend to her sexy boots, and he could pay extra special attention to them.

But she made it clear that she would tease him with her boots first, showing them off for him but not letting him have them for a while...just to arouse his desire and turn him on. She'd make him take her out shopping, or to expensive dinners, or out dancing, and she'd wear her slutty boots for him, making sure to show them off for him in public for hours and hours. She'd take every opportunity imaginable to display herself for him, sitting on high bar stools and dangling her high-heeled boots while he watched, or making him sit and watch her as she danced seductively at a club.

After several hours of this, he'd be simply begging her to take him home with her, and she'd encourage his arousal by continuing to show off for him...but she would also cause absolutely delicious desperation by casually denying him! She just loved the way he acted when she rejected his advances, how he'd get so desperate, so frantic, how he'd plead with her to let him be with her. Finally, very slowly, she would allow him to convince her to take him home, and then she'd reluctantly agree to take him home with her. She said that he just LOVED it when she would tease him like that, and finally, after making him wait and earn his little reward, she would take him home and have some fun with him!

Once they were alone together at her home, she said how he loved to follow her around on his hands and knees while she strutted and pranced along in front of him. He loved to watch her as she danced and posed for him, putting on a nice little show for him. She would then make him beg her to let him have her sexy boots, and he would plead with her to let him do naughty things to them. Then, if she so desired, she would let him touch them, caress them, and massage her legs in them. And if he'd been very good, she would even let him kiss them and lick them, and sometimes, do even more kinky things to them!

She even confessed to exploring some gentle bondage games with him, and she got a twinkle in her eye as she talked about how much fun it was to restrain him a little so she could take full advantage of him...I was dying to know what she meant by that, but she simply giggled and told me that perhaps I should find myself a nice little boot-boy I could make all my own, and find out for myself what kinds of things I could make him do for me! And then, maybe I could let him do the things he wanted...

Ever since she told me all the yummy things she liked to do to her little bootboy, I had been completely fascinated with the idea of finding a guy like that to toy with, but I had never had any direct experience with a boot lover like him before. Until now, that is!

In any case, now that I had this guy dangling from my string, simply by showing off my sexy boots for him, I knew full well that I had a real, live bootlover on my hands, and I was absolutely thrilled to be presented with the opportunity to engage him in his fetish! Of course, I was not quite as thrilled as he was, and it was so obvious that he was nibbling at the bait...in fact, it was more like he was swallowing it hook line and sinker!! I immediately decided that it would be fun to play some kinky little boot-games with him, and I was dying to confront him with his obvious desire right then and there!

But I knew it would be better to take my time with him, so that I could enjoy the whole situation as fully as possible. So I decided to wait before fully engaging him in the kinky little games that were already coming together in my mind. And I knew full well that I could slowly bait my hook for him, and that I could easily lure him into my web and proceed to wrap him completely around my little finger! And then...well, then, I could slowly and lazily reel him in, totally at my leisure!

That night, after stringing him along for several hours, it finally got to be time to go home, since the club was closing for the evening. As the night progressed, his behavior had become more nervous and excited, and he was clearly starting to be more and more attracted to me (and my boots)! I had never watched a guy start to come undone like that before, and as he got more and more nervous, he couldn't seem to concentrate on our conversation. Of course, I was not helping his situation at all...not one little bit, as I continued to tease him and show off my sexy boots for him. He was already starting to belong to ME, and it was soon quite clear that I could do with him exactly as I pleased. I had simply never felt that kind of power over a guy before...and I LOVED it!!!

We parted ways for the evening and I made it a point to thank him for being so nice and appreciative of me. He stammered that he would love to see me again soon, and I gave him my number and winked at him, saying one word, using a sticky sweet, feminine tone of voice: "Maybe..." I paused for a moment, looking him directly in the eyes, and he was speechless at my suggestive behavior. I then instructed him to call me and spun around on my tippy-toes, feeling perfectly in charge and in complete control of the situation. Things were going extremely well, and I had never felt so empowered in my entire life!

I confidently marched away from him in the parking lot toward my car, my metal heels click-click-clicking on the blacktop, knowing full well that he was feasting his eyes on each and every inch of the luscious white leather boots he was already falling head over heels for. I tossed my hair over my shoulder again, glancing back at him again and saying "Call me!" in a stronger tone of voice. I didn't wait for his acknowledgement, strutting away from him and gyrating my hips with each step, wiggling my ass and taking small, purposeful, dainty little steps to really play up the simply tantalizing show I was performing for him. Wow - did it feel good!!

I had barely gotten home when the phone rang, and I didn't recognize the number, but somehow I knew it was him. I didn't pick it up, letting it go to voicemail, and when I checked the message later there was a nice complimentary message from him. He told me what an honor and pleasure it was to meet me, how surprised he was that I allowed him to converse with me, and thanking me for a very nice evening. He did not immediately ask for another date, and as I listened to his nervous and excited tone of voice I knew he was already mine for the taking!

He called repeatedly over the next few weeks, and sometimes I would not answer, other times I would. He practically begged me to go out with him again, and I accepted his proposals openly, but was seemingly always "busy" during the times he proposed. Each time I rejected him I simply encourage him to call me again, and things continued like that for several weeks. If he left a message, I did not return it, but simply waited for him to call again. This strategy worked beautifully, with him continuing to play along with my little game, repeatedly coming back for more even as I continually ignored him. In no time at all I had him absolutely eating out of the palm of my hand!

Finally, after a couple months of teasing him like that, I granted him a date. And once we went out, I turned up the heat, accepting each of his invitations warmly. Over the next month or so, he took me out a few times, and I made it a point to dress kind of casually, but I'd always wear a pair of my sexy thigh high boots. I have 8 or 9 pairs of boots like that, some in black leather or vinyl, others in pink, red, white, and even a leopard print pair. I chose several of the less wild and wicked pairs to wear out in public, saving the kinkier black pairs for other more intimate activities...and even though I usually enjoy dressing sexy for dates, I was purposely holding back, wearing jeans and a plain blouse or sweater, so that he would be even more focused on the boots I was using to seduce him! And boy, was he focused on them! I could barely get him to take his eyes off them...

He was making it quite obvious that he was very attracted to me; he kept complimenting me, telling me how gorgeous I was, and how much he appreciated me taking the time to spend with him. He'd always show up with little gifts for me, and even though they were nothing extravagant, I really enjoyed his formality and I liked the highly respectful approach he took toward interacting with me. I loved his flattery, and I accepted his gifts and compliments but did not return them. This didn't bother him or discourage him one bit, and I must admit it was fun to ignore him somewhat, and confuse him a little by openly flirting with him to encourage his advances, but not return any of his admiration.

The sexy boots I'd always wear soon became a topic of conversation, and each time we went out, he became a little more comfortable about openly complimenting me on them. Every time he'd admire them, I'd accept his compliments without hesitation, slowly encouraging him to pay attention to them. I began to tease him more openly also, posing for him in them when we'd meet, bending over to adjust them and putting on little displays of sexuality for him to admire.

I began to ask him about them specifically, and we'd discuss the different materials, the height of the heels, the pointy toe (which he seemed to prefer for some reason), and whether they had platforms or not. I purposely chose each pair according to what might appeal to him more and more, and he made it clear that my choices were exactly right...each pair excited him and he liked each one more than the last. I enjoyed becoming more comfortable with talking to him about how much I loved wearing boots like that, and commented on how many people found them to be socially unacceptable.

He agreed, acknowledging the stigma that many people have about boots like that, and he said that they evoke imagery of hookers or slutty girls that aren't particularly respectable. I said that I didn't care about what other people think about me, and that I had learned to ignore the disapproving stares I'd get sometimes (usually from up tight women). And besides, for every disapproving woman there seemed to be several guys who clearly felt quite differently about my boots...

I even mentioned how I usually dress more sexy for dates than I had been dressing up for him, but that I didn't know how he would feel about that, since it always attracted a lot of attention, some of it negative. I told him that I didn't want to make him uncomfortable by dressing too slutty, and he nibbled at that bait too, sheepishly confessing that he wouldn't mind if I dressed that way. In fact, he said, he would really like it! Once again, I caught his eye as he revealed his entirely predictable male desires to me, and I grinned at him as he fell even farther into my little trap. And again, he blushed at me as I stared him down, and I could feel my power over him growing...

I continued to entrance him by telling him about some of the fun I'd had when dressed up really sexy, and how I had discovered that it was kind of fun to tease men in public! I liked it when a guy who was out on a date with his girlfriend would stare at me, and I would purposely seek out situations where I could show off for a guy and get him in trouble. His girlfriend would always notice him ogling me, and she'd get mad at him. I would simply giggle to myself, enjoying the power that my outrageous appearance seemed to have over him, getting off on the ability to create and stir up that kind of controversy.

I told him how, sometimes, I'd even wink at the guy as his girlfriend was watching, blowing him a kiss or smiling at him and licking my lips. What an incredible feeling of power this gave me!! My new boot-loving friend was absolutely beside himself as I described my brazenly seductive adventures, and he couldn't seem to muster much to say about things. It was blatantly obvious, however, that he was very intrigued and aroused by everything I was talking about. Hmmmm...mission accomplished!

Phase one of my little plan to make him my BootBoy was now complete...and now it is time to proceed to Phase two, and use my slutty boots to make him MINE!!
GiseleWhiteBoots.jpg
GiseleWhiteBoots.jpg (150.14 KiB) Viewed 4035 times
Velo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Re: BluBalls for Kitty's BootBoy - Part 1

Post by Velo »

I'm so excited to see you last again, Miss Kitty!

It was so exciting reading about how you use the your beautiful seductive appearance and long white boots to completely ensnare a man... I know I'd fall for your teasing just as easily, just reading about it made me wish I was your target, desperately trying to get closer to you and your tall, sexy boots while you kept me at bay while luring me in...
Inferno
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): None
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by Inferno »

This story has made me so incredibly horny thinking of those sexy legs in those boots. I can't stop thinking of the wonderful way you have trapped us all in your web of seduction that has me willing to be prick teased by you relentlessly until I'm so horny that i am leaking and even more willing to be teased until you are done with me and leave me a horny mess or allow a mind blowing orgasm.

Thank you so much one of your desperate horny strokers
Inferno
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by KittyZateez »

Velo and Inferno,

Both of you are so nice to me, writing to tell me how much you simply adore my seductive descriptions of prickteasing fun and games! I do thank you wholeheartedly for expressing your affections for me in front of the entire Milovana community...you should know that I do derive pleasure from writing my stories for all the horny Milovana boys...

But it gives me a special thrill when the two of you make it a point to confess your fascination with me and all my wonderfully wicked teasing ways! I will continue to revel in the process of teasing both of you to arousal, getting you all nice and hot and keeping you that way so I can toy with you to my heart's content!!

Love,
Kitty Zateez
Velo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by Velo »

It's so great hearing from you directly Miss Kitty!

I'm completely caught up in your teasing, and I feel a surge of arousal every time I see you've posted, which only gets stronger as I read through your post. I find myself envying the toys in your stories more than anything as you tease them softly but relentlessly.

I love what you've done to me and I can't resist coming back for more. My poor prick is aching from the thought!
Inferno
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): None
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by Inferno »

I am so glad that I can provide you with a special kind of pleasure by admitting how much your stories make my prick aroused. I would love to let you prick tease me to your hearts content. Any time I see you post a new story my prick pops to attention and I instantly go read your story while I tease my prick to your erotic seductive words. Thank you for your fantastic gift and please I beg of you to keep writing and teasing my prick to your hearts content.

Inferno
oldsubguy67

Post by oldsubguy67 »

interesting story, Your beautiful blonde hair, georgeous butt, and sexy eyes wow wow
:-P