Sorority, Bk. 2, Ch.4: Dating at Last!

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Sorority, Bk. 2, Ch.4: Dating at Last!

Post by micheleFFS »

Book 2, Chapter 4: Dating at Last

My hope , when I arrived at the university, was to shed my reputation as a geek and cut a swathe through the coeds. The reality was quite different. My only date, while not a disaster, had never been repeated. Instead, I’d become a sexual servant and whipping boy to 20 beautiful women who delighted in tormenting men. I loved it — and hated it.

Shauna opened my eyes to the possibility of achieving something like my original dream — after college I’d settle down with a woman and raise kids and do the whole middle-class thing. It might be possible with Shauna. After all, we had similar skills and interests (except female superiority).

I mentally prepared myself for the date by reminding myself not to make the sly double entendres so common in casual speech in the Sorority. I was to be a total gentleman with whether to seek a chaste kiss at the end of the evening an open question.

The weather was getting colder, so I opted for a comfortable, open throated dark blue sweater, tan slacks, and my best black shoes. As I walked to the dorm, I laughed at myself. I had butterflies in my stomach over a Friday night movie date, yet several times a week I voluntarily went to the Sorority where as many as 20 women might torture my balls and ass. What in the world was I afraid of?

Smiling at this discordant reaction, I knocked on the door of Shauna’s dorm room. She met my smile with of her own. I almost did a double take. Her hair was glossier and wavier than it ever had been and framed her face, curling up under her chin. She wore a light blue blouse, and a pale yellow skirt. She looked fantastic, better than she’d ever looked in class.

“Shauna, you look beautiful!”

“Hey, thanks, you look great too. I like your smile.”

As we walked to the campus theater, we rather awkwardly made small talk until we hit on the subject of our opinions of the profs. That was a safe topic where we both had something to say. We roasted one particularly odious academic until curtain, laughing at his pompousness.

The movie, Body Heat, had a very complex plot which I won’t give in detail. A guy I knew slightly from the dorm sat near us and told us he was on an assignment for pre-law. He later showed me his homework in the form of a newspaper article. That gives more detail of the plot if you’re interested.

In the flick, Ned Racine (William Hurt), a skirt chasing mediocre lawyer, is targeted by Mattie Walker (Kathleen Turner), the unscrupulous wife of a wealthy man with mob connections. She easily seduces him and manipulates him into murdering her husband. She then sets him up so it appears he murdered her, while the dead woman is a ringer for Mattie. Racine gets arrested and sentenced to life. Mattie makes off with a fortune.

When the movie ended, we milled around with some other people for a few minutes, talking. I suggested to Shauna that we go to one of the late-night hangouts near campus and we soon sipped tea. Neither of us had false ID, so no beer.

“Well,” I said, “She was a classic femme fatale with a vengeance. I think most golddiggers would be content with a share of the guy’s money now and inherit later, but she couldn’t wait and would stop at nothing. She sure fucked that lawyer over. I admit he was a jerk, but she totally ruined his life. Who deserves that?”

“I agree murdering your lifelong friend in setting up your lover to be the fall guy is about as harsh as it gets.” Shauna paused, then said with a twinkle in her eye, “but he sure was a sly basatard that thought he was hot shit. Incompetent lawyer, bedazzled by a beautiful woman. Whatever the morality of what she did later, she was smart in targeting her victim. And he deserved to be taken down a peg.”

“Really? He deserved it?”

“I guess not until he murdered the husband. I mean it was her idea, but it was his moral weakness.”

I agreed to that and the discussion moved on to the unanswerable question of whether she had the murder in mind from the beginning. In the end we decided she did.

We finished our tea and I walked Shauna back to her room. We faced each other and I took her hands in mine. “Shauna, I had a really nice evening with you and I enjoyed debating the movie.”

“Me too, Jerry. Let’s do this again.”

“You bet we will.” I leaned forward, butterflies flopping all over the place, and kissed her. We put our arms around each other and held the kiss for just a moment. When we broke, she blushed. I smiled and we both murmured we had a great evening. She went in her room with a final smile as she closed the door.

By prearrangement, I met the next day with my Sorority committee to report on my date. I told them about it in a few moments and looked at them attentively, ready for their questions. Samantha asked, “Only one kiss and hug?”

“Yes.”

“Closed mouth or French?”

“Closed, Samantha.”

“No hands roving over boobs or buns?” put in Marci.

“No, I was raised not to be crude. I might do something like that with one of you if I thought that kind of misbehavior would fit in with however we were playing around, but not with a girl I dated.”

Dorothea asked pointedly, “Are you inclined to see her again? Do you think she is willing?”

“Yes to both, Mistress Dorothea. We agreed we’d see each other again.”

“Does she know you’re in the Auxiliary?”

“The subjects never came up, so I assume she knows nothing about it.”

“If this relationship develops, at some point you’ll have to reveal your involvement here. The timing of this announcement is always tricky. Too soon and your relationship might be nipped in the bud. Too late and she might hear about it from somebody else, or if you tell her, she may very well feel deceived and violated. I advise you to choose the time wisely and to err on the side of telling her soon. I tell you this for the sake of your chance of a relationship that may be more attractive to you than service to us and also to protect the Sorority.

“I can’t direct you when it would be best to tell her; you have to figure that out for yourself. But as chapter president I will direct you about what you may reveal. You can certainly describe any work shift, mention that paddling and other humiliations occur for infractions and that very occasionally you may enjoy sexual relations with one of us. You not to discuss any specific acts, nor name any Sisters, nor in your first discussion the full nature of the sadomasochistic pursuits we enjoy. I encourage you to talk as much as you like about the attitudes of dominance and submission. It’s these attitudes that lie at the heart of what we do and they’re less threatening to talk about to an inexperienced person than spankings, sexual denial, and ball busting. Are these limits clear?”

“Yes, I was going to ask for guidance on this. What you say seems wise to me. Thank you, Mistress Dorothea.”

Dismissed from the meeting, I went Below Stairs. As I waited for one of the Sisters to use me, I found it harder than usual to erect, despite looking at a hot video. Thoughts about Shauna intruded. For some reason, I felt odd masturbating thinking of a real girl. After a while, though the sexy events on the video and my constant fondling got me in the state the Sisters expected.

Samantha joined me below stairs and toyed with my cock a few minutes, painfully busting my balls instead of letting me cum. Later, Elena took me upstairs and spanked me, then had me give her an orgasm.

During the next lab, I asked Shauna out again. The drama department presented Medea on Friday night. “What is this, femme fatale month at the University?” Shauna asked.

When I picked Shauna up early on Friday night, I didn’t have nearly the butterflies I’d had before — until I reached for hand as we walked across campus. But she held my hand and smiled at me.

I’d never seen Medea before, but I had a pretty good idea of the plot. Whew! That was one vengeful woman!

After the movie, Shauna got an impish grin on her face. “I don’t know what it is, but I admire that ruthlessness. I mean I wouldn’t murder anybody or anything like that, but the idea of exacting the terrible revenge for a deep wrong has some appeal, don’t you think?”

“Yes, I suppose. I mean I might think those kinds of thoughts, but I wouldn’t act on them. In those days there was no one to restrain the whims of the rich. I mean, what’s the modern equivalent? Finding something wrong the guy’s doing and telling the cops?”

“I guess if my husband cheated on me I might consider something like that. Problem is, I’d lose whatever income I was entitled to. I’d have to think of some other kind of revenge.”

I got a sly grin of my own. “Give him vitamins that make it so he can’t get it up; that’ll settle his ass.”

Shauna laughed. “That would serve him right. I like it.”

“And you look like such a sweet young girl.”

“Hell hath no fury…” She thought for a moment. “When you take me back, I want to show you something in my room.”

That made me eager to take her home, whether she wanted to have an excuse to get alone with me, simply wanted to show me something, or both. We finished our drinks and went back to the dorm.

At her door, Shauna knocked. “Cece?” she called, then whispered to me, “My roommate.”

Getting no answer, she opened the door. It was a typical dorm room for two. Bathroom door at the right rear. A sink, a small refrigerator and a hotplate occupied the far end. A bunk bed lay to the left and two desks to the right. Closets on either side of the front door provided the girls clothes storage.

Shauna pointed to the picture above her desk. “I admire those strong-willed Greek heroines and goddesses. I really like this picture of Artemis.”

“That’s a beautiful picture. She looks directly at you and she’s ready to kill. She’s awe-inspiring.”

“Well, after that play, I think she fits right in.”

I’d already decided not to talk to her about TDK until after the third date, and I hadn’t worked out an approach. I realized this was a perfect opportunity, but I wasn’t prepared. Later, it became obvious I’d blown it. At the time, I stared at the picture, desperately trying to come up with an opener when Shauna sat on the lower bunk and patted the other side.

“Have a seat, Jerry.”

I sat next to her and faced her. She smiled at me, lips parted, her lustrous hair glowing in the overhead light. Even I could read that signal. I leaned forward and kissed her.

Shauna put her arms around me and I did the same. After a while, she pulled away from the kiss, smiled and kissed me again. I opened my mouth and gently probed with my tongue. I felt her tongue meeting mine and my cock got very uncomfortable in its cage.

Shauna broke the kiss, laughing.

Crushed, I asked, “Am I as bad as all that?”

“No, it’s me. I’m kinda faking it. Oh, that’s not what I mean! I mean I like kissing you but… I’ve never really made out with a guy before.”

“Well, I’ve only gone on one date before you and that didn’t even end with a kiss. So were both inexperienced.”

“Really? Never made out with a girl before?”

“Well, not an actual date. But I gotta say, I like kissing you better than talking about it.” I kissed her again.

This time she did not pull away and we kissed for quite a while. As I hugged her, my hand moved across her back toward her front, which I would’ve done with any of the Sisters. This was different, so I stopped.

We hugged and kissed for a while, then Shauna said, “I know you guys are all eager, but I do want to take things slow.”

“Oh, I understand and even agree. I love holding you and kissing you but I don’t want our hormones to get the best of us.” Besides, if we did much more she’d feel the cage.

We agreed to call it a night but at the door we shared one more long kiss.

After our second date we were more comfortable and relaxed together. After lab, it seemed natural to get a cup of tea. We stayed out until dinner on Tuesday and Thursday. I didn’t have shifts at TDK either day.

Thursday, as we sipped our tea and described our hometowns, Cliff, the unsuccessful TDK candidate, walked by. I almost didn’t recognize him because he lost a fair amount of weight. Upon seeing me, he did a double take and veered to our table. “Hi Jerry. Who’s your friend?”

I introduced Shauna and they made polite noises. “Does this mean you quit TDK?”

There it was — out in the open. “Oh, I haven’t quit.” I gave him minimal eye contact.

Shauna, evidently following my lead, gave a remote polite smile, saying, “Very nice to meet you, Cliff.”

With some more polite noises and an appreciative eye turned to Shauna, Cliff moved on, having dropped his bomb.

Puzzled, Shauna asked, “What’s TDK?”

I took a deep breath. “It’s a sorority. I’ve been searching for the right time and way to tell you about this.”

“A sorority? What would you be doing with a sorority?”

“Not long after school started, I was invited to try out for the Sorority Auxiliary, men who do stuff for the Sisters to make their life easier and more fun.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, we go to the sorority house and do cooking, cleaning and light maintenance. We are basically servants.”

“Servants? You just do this out of the goodness of your hearts?”

“Well, to tell the truth, the women are beautiful and the guys that tried out, like Cliff and me, are pretty nerdy. They chose us because we’re easier to control us than more popular guys and for our greater earning potential later.”

“Control? What are you talking about? Get to the point.”

Another deep breath. “Well, there’s a system of rewards and punishments. If one of the Sisters doesn’t like the way I will wash dishes for example, out comes the sorority paddle.”

Shauna giggled. “You get spanked?”

“Yeah. Sometimes we even deserve it.”

Shauna laughed out loud. “That I’d like to see. You said something about rewards?”

I paused. “Well, the rewards don’t come very often at all, certainly not as often as I wish, but when granted, they are substantial and extremely fulfilling.”

Shauna knit her eyebrows. “Sex?”

“Very occasionally. Too occasionally for all of us Auxiliaries.”

“So you have sex with these women?”

“A few. Mostly not.”

Shauna’s eyes were steel. “You’re dating me while you’re fucking these women. And just when did you intend to reveal this to me?”

“On our next date.”

Shauna snorted. “That’s convenient.”

“Shauna, it’s true.”

“What even bother to date me with all these women at your feet?”

“It’s hardly…”

Shauna stood up and slung her bookbag over shoulder. “I’ll talk to you later.” With that she stalked off.

Ruefully, I walked back to my dorm. I’d probably blown it by not telling Shauna sooner and it certainly didn’t help that Cliff blurted it out.

After school Friday, I served a shift at TDK. Dutifully, I stimulated myself Below Stairs, hoping to be used by one of the Sisters. I was alone, since it was very early in my shift. Doris entered and said, “Oh good, there you are, Jenny.”

Still wanking, I stood and curtsied. “How may I serve you, Sister Doris?”

“I just need to know where you are.” She stood in the doorway, her head cocked toward the living room, obviously listening. I heard something indistinct and Doris nodded. She smiled at me, told me to carry on, and left.

I shrugged and resumed wanking, mentally rolling my eyes. Those capricious Sisters!

I heard nothing more from Shauna until I returned to my dorm room late Friday night. A text confirmed our date, but she added, “We have to talk.”

As I approach Shauna’s room for our third date, my stomach failed to suck up all my fluids — heartburn stung me. Shauna greeted me with a smile, but no kiss. I made no move.

“Let’s find a private place to talk. I have a lot of questions for you.”

In the evenings, the seating near the Student Union cafeteria was nearly empty. We slipped into a booth.

After she’d left me Thursday, she researched TDK and female domination generally. Friday, she’d boldly knocked on the door of TDK. She told me she’d spent over an hour with Dorothea at a coffee shop. I figured that was why Doris kept an eye on me; they didn’t want me to know of Shauna’s visit.

Shauna looked at me speculatively. “I learned a lot from Dorothea. She was very circumspect and told me nothing of what you have done. Instead, she focused on the ideas of female superiority and sexual domination. I’m still trying to digest it; it’s all so new.”

“Yeah, I remember my own learning curve when I started.”

“So tell me what you learned. How do you understand what you do with those girls?”

“Well, that’s a tall order. Where to start? The difference between innie and outie genitals? The related personality traits? Multiple orgasms for women versus male’s swift arousal cycle? The skills and characteristics where women often outperform men and that women’s contributions are relatively devalued?

“All those factors come into play. Women have been mistrusted, misunderstood, and very much mistreated. Before I joined the Auxiliary, I was aware of that but I thought since I don’t have those attitudes, I didn’t have to worry about it. Being in daily contact with these beautiful and accomplished women (Did you know all of the Sisters are on the honor roll?) who exude self-confidence has given me a different perspective. I’ve read how women are continually mistreated even today. I observe how they cooperate, how they tend to react with empathy and understanding before they try to figure out what to do (except when they’re tormenting us Auxiliaries). I’ve also discovered some attitudes of my own where I unconsciously assume I have rights or privileges because I’m a male in this society.

“Service to the Sisters, whether it’s cooking a meal or cleaning the bathroom or accepting the spanking and giving her an orgasm in return reinforces to me and to them that I’m trying to do my bit to smooth out the imbalance.”

Shauna listened very carefully, nodding in places. “So you really feel you’re submissive, and not just going through this because you occasionally get laid?”

“Well, that was the initial attraction, but as time went on I developed an attitude of service to women. Say one of the sisters comes in after school with sore feet. She may have me rub her feet for 20 minutes or more, then dismiss me. No question of sex, just service to her. I’m glad to do it. I respect and like all of them.”

“Jerry, it’s a lot for me to accept. Since I did virtually no dating, I expected anybody I met would have more experience. But to date a guy who’s already having sex with several women… Plus, I really wish you told me earlier. I get that it’s hard to find the right time, but you should have got there before Cliff. Also the whole pain thing — I don’t get it, despite what Dorothea said about acceptance of pain being an outward expression of inward submission. I understand the words but the reality? I’m not there yet.

“I seriously considered breaking it off with you totally and I’d certainly be within my rights to do so. But I like you, we have stuff in common and we’ve had fun together. Let’s keep our date, go to the movie, and see what happens after that. I thought maybe tonight we’d agree to date each other exclusively, but I don’t want to now. I shouldn’t. I’m wary.”

I told her that it was completely understandable and that I was glad to continue dating at all. Not holding hands, we walked across to the theater. The movie was The Big Sleep, the theatrical version which had scenes deleted from the others.

When we came out, Shauna commented, “Well, that Carmen certainly was very fatale. What is it with my life? All the cultural events involve dangerous dames and my boyfriend bows down to 20 dominatrixes! I’m just a poor girl from down on the farm trying to make it in college!”

We both cracked up, and I felt emboldened enough to hold her hand. She kissed me good night with no invitation to come inside.

On Monday, Shauna texted me, inviting me to a movie at a repertory theater in town Saturday. She said she wanted to see something lighter and thought My Fair Lady fit the bill. I accepted, though I had to ask her to wait until I got permission to switch my Saturday shift for a Friday at TDK.

After lab on Tuesday, Shauna and I sipped tea once again. “Can you explain to me a bit more about what you call dominance and submission? It seems foreign to me.”

“It’s not easy, Shauna. It helps to realize D/S exaggerates aspects of perfectly normal relationships.” I paused, searching for a good example. “In the early days of feminism, many women were insulted if men did something like open the door for them. They thought it was patronizing, that the men assumed women were too weak to open the door themselves. But what about men opening the door for each other? It’s an everyday act of politeness that carries with it a certain deferment or submission to the other. The demanding women of the Sorority expect extra deferment and submission from us because we have already agreed to accept their authority. I, and I assume the other Auxiliaries, feel a kind of joy and satisfaction in submitting. In a way you could say we over compensate for the imbalance in our society.”

Shauna looked at me, clearly nonplussed. “I can see that in an intellectual way, but I don’t feel it. I don’t feel you need to prove to me that you’re not some kind of sexist.”

“All I can say is that’s the least of it. My submission to the Sorority and to the Sisters is personal and emotionally satisfying even though sometimes it’s very difficult or painful. No one says it’s for everybody.”

“Well, I’ll keep thinking about it. What you say makes a certain amount of sense.”

Saturday night we went out to dinner and discussed neutral or safe topics. We had great fun with Liza Doolittle, Major Pickering, ‘enry ‘iggins, and Freddie. On the way back to her dorm, I got playful. Under one of the streetlights I started dancing with her, boring my eyes into hers, saying, “Oozing charm from every pore, he oiled his way around the floor.” When we turn the corner to approach her dorm, I burst into On The Street Where You Live. Shauna was still laughing when she invited me into her room.

Cece was out on a date of her own, so we had the place to ourselves. We sipped some juice from their small fridge and sat on Shauna’s bed. We smiled at each other and I kissed her. She kissed me back and soon our tongues meshed deep in each other’s mouths. We smiled at each other before kissing again. She didn’t resist as I guided us to lie down. The single bed meant we pressed very close together with her back to the wall. We hugged and kissed for some time, breathing hard.

“Wow,” gasped Shauna. “I’ve never kissed this much before.”

“I like holding you and kissing you.” My mouth stopped any reply she was about to make.

The next time we broke, she said, “I must seem tame to you, with all that experience.”

“Shauna, I like you very much and I am so happy to be lying here making out with you.” I kissed her again.

When we next came up for air, she said, “Thrilling, isn’t it?”

“Oh, yes!” We continued French kissing and this time I move my hand from her back and gently squeezed one of her breasts. Surprised, she sniffed, but neither protested nor removed my hand.

My stiffening cock throbbed painfully in its plexiglass cage. Of necessity, it pressed against her hip. As I hoped, she didn’t react. I kept gently massaging one of her breasts, then the other.

Shauna broke the kiss and gazed down at my hands roaming freely over her bust. I squeezed both of them, then put my arm back around her neck, drawing her to me for another kiss.

Shauna clung to me with both arms around my back. “Oh, Jerry! I never felt like this.”

“Being with you is a very exciting, Shauna.”

“And you, too. But I’d like to slow down for tonight. Can we just hold each other?”

“Of course. As you wish.” Reluctantly I let go of her breast. I smiled at her and ran my fingertips over her cheek, her eyelashes, her nose, ears, lips. She followed my lead. We occasionally kissed and sighed contentedly.

Shauna moved, and I realized she wanted to sit up. We sat on the edge of the bed, arms around each other’s waists. “Oh, Jerry, this is as exciting as I ever dreamed.”

“Me too.”

She looked away for a moment. “What about the sorority?”

“Shauna, my attraction to you is completely different and I can’t make a comparison. I care about you and I really enjoy making out with you. You’re hot!” I kissed her again and she clung to me.

However she made no move to lie down again. When our kiss broke she said, “This is all very new to me. I think I better call it a night.”

I told her, “All right. I’ll always respect your limits.” I stood up to leave and she gave me a last long kiss at the door.

I went back to my dorm room, my compressed dick throbbing in the cage. It took longer to relax than it did after servicing the Sisters. I really missed the elusive electronic key I ordered.

At lab on Tuesday, Shauna told me she had an appointment and couldn’t meet me for tea that afternoon. We kissed each other goodbye as she left.

At the coffee shop after lab on Thursday, Shauna dropped a bombshell. She put her hand over mine on the table, looked deep into my eyes and said, “After we made out the other night, I thought long and hard about how excited I got. My appointment Tuesday was with Plan Parenthood.” She looked down at the table, fluttering her eyelashes, then look back up at me. Gosh, she was cute. “When my cycle is right, unfortunately about three weeks, I’ll be ready to go all the way.”

Inwardly, I quailed. I have to quit the Sorority or she’d see the cage. Outwardly though…

“Wow, Shauna, you don’t waste any time. This is wonderful and very exciting!” I moved my chair next to hers and kissed her passionately.

She grinned at me and said, “I don’t intend to sit idly by in the meantime. I won’t remain as inexperienced as I am.” She flipped her eyebrows suggestively. “I wish I didn’t have to go to work now, but after our date tomorrow…”

I kissed her again and told her I couldn’t wait. Soon after that she left for her part-time waitress job.

I walked back to the dorm, my lip still tingling from our kisses. I intended to shower and change meeting Sam and a few others for a group history project but I stopped at the mailroom. My little mailbox contained a letter from mom, a bill and a note that I had a package. I knocked on the window and the girl in charge handed me a small package. It was my electronic key, just in time!

I hyperventilated a little and had to sit down before I rode the elevator. I put the package on my desk and smiled at my ticket to freedom — at last I'd get rid of the hated cage!
Last edited by micheleFFS on Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elvisomar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): None, but I'd be interested

Re: Sorority, Bk. 2, Ch.4: Dating at Last!

Post by elvisomar »

I loved this chapter. It's possible that my inability to allow myself to cum right now enhanced the imagination as I was reading. :blush: Thank you for posting it here!
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.

Post by micheleFFS »

Thanks so much, Elvisomar. I always like to learn my writing is well received. I'll add you to the list of folks I notify as I publish new chapters of Sorority Auxiliary and of Inadequate Hubby.

The next chapter, critical but short, of Sorority Auxiliary will be out soon. Then I'll return to Inadequate Hubby.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS
zuledian
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by zuledian »

What has happened to post? It seems been cut
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by micheleFFS »

This is weird and I didn't do it. I'll fix it, probably later today.

Thanks for letting me know.

We authors LOVE it when people want to reread our work! Thank you, thank you!
CagedAnimal
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CagedAnimal »

I think you are just teasing us now lol! Hope to see this soon! Thanks again for all your great work!!
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by micheleFFS »

Restored! Thanks to you both!

Zuledin, I'll add you to my list of folks to notify when I publish.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS
CagedAnimal
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CagedAnimal »

Awesome! I hope Shauna gets on board with femdom!!