Kitty's Elfen PrickTease Punishment - Part 7

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Kitty's Elfen PrickTease Punishment - Part 7

Post by KittyZateez »

Getting Elfie Ready for Girls' Night In

I have just put my little Sissy-girl Elfie into her high heels, and she has been collared, leashed, and made to wear a pair of sexy, shiny pink see-through silky panties! She has been exquisitely teased and methodically denied beyond belief, and she has been strutting around at my insistence in her pretty high heels, with me leading her around by her chain leash like a good little bondage slut...and, she's been practicing walking just like a sexy, slutty tramp! I have pulled her erect cock out of her sissy panties, and I have been eyeing it hungrily as it bounces and bobs around with each step she takes...
SissyWhore.jpg
SissyWhore.jpg (27.98 KiB) Viewed 2915 times
And I have also been informing you that a group of my sexy, busty, prickteasing girlfriends will be coming over to have girls' night in with us, and I seem to get off on telling you that you have stolen things from each of these girls! Every time I mention it, you beg me not to let them have their wicked way with you...but have their way with you is exactly what they will do, and we are all going to enjoy coming up with lots of deliciously kinky ways to tease, deny and generally punish the shit out of you!!

Right now I take a good look at you, and I giggle at your appearance, your petite stature made even more submissive in your panties and high heels. You have on your shiny pink sparkly collar and the chain leash is attached, and I can't help but enact one of my naughty little bondage games! I hand you your own chain leash and pick up one of the riding crops I was spanking your naughty little ass with earlier.

I grin at you as I come after you with the whip, swatting your behind with it as you mince along in front of me. "There now, my Sissy, your slutty ass shall now be properly whipped as you strut around like the little whore you really are!" My words cause you to flinch, and you try to pull your ass away from me, but I simply grab the chain leash from your grasp and detach it from the front of your collar, reattaching it to the back.

"Now I've got you, you little pussy!" I say sternly, and I tug on the leash firmly as you try to escape me. I whip your ass and tell you, "Now you may try to escape me, my little Sissy, but you won't be able to, will you! No, I am going to teach you a lesson you're NEVER going to forget!" You try to start running away, but your high heels make it impossible to take more than small little steps, and I swat your ass and tug on the leash as I start to chase you around the room.

"Now you will NEVER even consider stealing ANY sexy girl's clothes again, will you? No, you won't!"

In addition to the somewhat crippling effect of the high heels, the leash attached to the back of your neck can easily be used to prevent you from getting more than a couple of feet in front of me, keeping your slutty little ass vulnerable to the ministrations of my merciless whip! Immediately I notice that the sheer material of your pink sissy-panties is providing some protection from the whip, so I jerk you towards me and grab you from behind, wrapping my arm around your neck and holding you firmly.

"Well, well, my bitch, seems like your pretty little panties are protecting your naughty sissy-ass from me, aren't they? That will never do, my slut!" And with that, I tug on them, practically ripping them off as I pull them down over your ass roughly, leaving them just below your ass-cheeks. Not only does this leave your little bottom totally exposed, but it even restricts your movement just a little more, as the panties prevent your legs from separating very much...not that it matters anyway!

You can't run, you can't hide, and there is simply no escape from your hopeless, helpless enslavement! I release my hold on you and you immediately try to get away, only to be met with a firm tug on your leash, reminding you of your wicked bondage predicament...

The kinky little bondage game begins in earnest now, and you futilely try to escape me as I jerk you around from behind, swatting your bottom playfully, sometimes harder...I begin to toy with you cruelly, loosening up my grasp on the leash a little, letting you get a little farther away, before jerking you back towards me, scolding you for trying to escape. It is so much fun to allow your attempts to evade my humiliating, sexually tormenting treatment, letting you get away just a little and then punishing you for it. Over and over I repeat this diabolical little scenario, and you start to whine and whimper as the game intensifies.

"Go ahead, try to escape!" I say cruelly, swatting your bare bottom with the whip, "Just you try to get away from me, you little floozy!"

When you try, however, I practically choke you as I jerk on the leash and spank your ass hard, yelling, "Get back here, you whore! Where the fuck do you think you're going?? You're not going anywhere!! Now give me that sissy-ass of yours!"

Here we go with the wicked little mind-fuck again, commanding you to do something, then punishing you for doing it, or trying to do it. Your confusion and hopelessness is highly intoxicating to me, and I continue this fiendish little game with great delight!

"Yeah! Look at the little pussy, trying to escape her punishment! But you can't, can you!! Awww, pooooor little Sissy-whore! NOW you will know what it feels like to be USED, and soon your humiliation will get even worse...just wait till all my friends get here! I'm going to show you off to them, and we will all take turns teasing and denying you...and then I'll hand them over to you to use as they see fit! Most of them are nice girls, most of the time at least, and I wouldn't worry too much about Barbi, Fifi, Summer or Michele...but I think Amie might have some plans for you that are a little more....well, you know...cruel..."

"Oh, please, please don't let them...." and your voice trails off as you imagine the humiliations that each of these girls might cook up in their dominant minds...it wouldn't be so bad if you hadn't been stealing some of their expensive angora sweaters and furs, but since you have done that, you know you're in much bigger trouble now...

"Don't let them what?"

"Please don't let them hurt me, Mistress!"

"Well, my Sissybitch, you should have thought of that when you were ripping off their expensive clothes, shouldn't you?"

"Oh Goddess, I'm sorry! Please protect me from them!"

"Protect you?? Haha, it's going to be quite the opposite, you little pansy! I'm going to join in all their fun, and together we will treat you exactly the way you deserve treated!! All of us are going to have very naughty ideas about things we can do to punish you, and we'll share each kinky little fantasy with each other...and then we'll enact all of them, in very elaborate detail indeed! Now, how about we put you in that sexy pink angora sweater you've been begging me so much for?"

"YES! Please let me wear it! But please don't let them have me and hurt me, please!"

"Beg me not to let them have you, you little wuss!"

"Please, please, PLEASE don't let them have me!!"

"Oh, but they ARE going to have you! I already told you that!!"

"No, NOOO!"

"Yes, dearie, they're gonna have you all right! You know why?"

"Why, Mistress??"

"Because I'm going to GIVE you to them!!"

"No, Please, NOOOO!"

"Oh, yes, slave, definitely, YES!"

"NOOOOO!"

"YES!!"

"No, please, I'll do anything, I'll give them all their clothes back, I promise, PLEASE!"

"Yes, you WILL give them ALL their clothes back, you little wimp, but that won't get you out of your kinky pricktease punishment, will it?"

"No, I know it won't, but please..."

"SHUTUP, faggot!"

The way I am talking to you is completely humiliating, and my name-calling is really degrading, but somehow you are still incredibly turned on, seeming to enjoy the sheer and utter debasement that I am inflicting upon you. You know you must pay the price for your indiscretions, and the way I am dishing out your sentence is wildly erotic, especially because I am keeping you so sexually aroused at the same time!

I start to grow tired of your begging and pleading, but putting up with your pathetic wailing is worth it, since I can feel the last remnants of your will melting away...I continue to spank your little ass and torment you with the chain leash, yanking on it every time you keep trying to run away. You stop speaking, obeying my command to shutup, and I giggle at your complete obedience as I take the energy level of my torment down a little, loosening up the leash and letting you walk away some more.

Suddenly I grab you and begin fondling your erect cock from behind you, stroking it lovingly with my sexy red fingernails and saying in a soothing voice, "Don't worry your little head too much, honey! You're gonna love the way all my friends treat you....well, most of them, anyway! Mmmmm, me and ALL the girls are just going to LOVE cockteasing you all dressed up like this, you know that, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress, YES! I'm so excited to meet them, just please don't let them hurt me!"

I was considering releasing you at this point, but I couldn't resist tormenting you just a little more, and I continue to chase you around the room, watching your cock flop around wildly as I spank your purple behind with the whip some more. Soon you have become a completely pathetic, crying little sissy, just the way I knew you would, and when I feel like your will is thoroughly and completely broken, I know it is time to dress up you in that sweater.

I have already teased and denied you with it mercilessly, but by now I finally feel as though you have earned the reward of being allowed to wear it. Or is it just that you have been tormented sufficiently before being given that reward?? In any case, when I order you to go fetch it and bring it to me so you can wear it, you don't hesitate, and you practically fall all over yourself racing over to the bed to get it.

No sooner do you pick it up then I order you impatiently, "Get over here with that sweater, you little tramp!" You prance over to me with it dangling from one hand, and I admire the way you have learned to strut around in your slutty high heeled shoes, noticing that you look very natural in them. You must have done this before...have you??

I snatch the sweater away from you and order you to put your hands above your head. You obey and on it goes, me pulling it slowly down your arms onto you, and you finally get to feel the luxurious angora fur being slowly wrapped around your upper body. The sensation of the fluffy angora on you drives you wild, and it is everything you have been begging and pleading me for. It's so warm, so soft, very sensual, and quite seductive. You feel very much like a girl, all feminine and pretty.

Your cock twitches with excitement as I start to stroke it with my girlish fingertips and I whisper in your ear, "There now, sweetie, now you are dressed up properly like a hot little slut for tonight's girls' night in! Just a few more details and you will be ready!"

Right then, with unbelievably perfect timing, the doorbell rings, and I order you to go answer it. Your heart pounds wildly as you assume this is one or more of my girlfriends arriving to torment you, but as you open the door you see two girls carrying suitcases. They are attractive, but they're dressed in regular plain clothes, hardly what you were expecting for a night of prickteasing and erotic bondage games. They march in right past you, barely acknowledging you at all, and they each begin to set up shop at a desk with a large mirror in front of it.

"Come here, Elfie!" I say sweetly, "come here and sit your little self down so Monica and Amanda can do your hair and makeup!" You comply as you realize that these girls are not some of my prickteasing dominatrix friends, but instead, they're professional cosmetologists! The next phase of your feminization is made to happen while you can't watch, which you discover when the girls swing your chair around, facing away from the mirror. And for the next two hours or so, they each begin to carefully and methodically do your hair, nails, and apply an absolutely incredible, glamorous and sexy makeup job on you.

They begin by dying your already long elfen hair into a stunning bleach-blonde color with slightly darker golden-blonde highlights and proceed to put it in curlers. You are left along for a while as the curlers settle in, and then they come back and take out the curlers. Each girl begins spraying the blonde curls of hair heavily with hair spray, and they brush it softly and style it, teasing it up high on top and letting the rest fall down your back in a very long, luscious set of fluffy waves.

Next, one of the girls begins doing your makeup, and she applies beautiful contouring colors to your cheeks and eyes, adding red rouge to your cheeks, seductive looking eye shadow and mascara and a simply fantastic hot pink shade of dripping wet lipstick to your lips. Your transformation into a completely gorgeous sissy-slave continues as she applies a set of incredibly long, curvy fingernails on you and proceeds to paint them with shiny pink nail polish. She even adds some girly nail art, little gold hearts on each pinky nail!

They don't say a word as they continue to fuss over you, and then they spin you back around. You simply can't believe your eyes, and your cock, which has lost some of its erection as the girls worked on you, starts to throb and stiffen as you look at yourself. Staring back at you is an absolutely gorgeous looking, drop-dead sexy blonde Barbi-doll, who could very easily be mistaken for a twin sister of mine! Every detail of your appearance is feminine and slutty, and you feel light headed as you stare at the brazen image of female sexuality looking back at you.

One of them helps you stand up, and she puts a few finishing touches on your makeup while you watch, and the other girl fluffs up your hair some more, teasing it up even wilder and sluttier on top. It looks simply gorgeous, and your cock is now standing at full attention, causing you incredible confusion as you experience the sensation of being wildly turned on and attracted...to yourself!

"My, my, I can see you girls haven't lost your touch!" I say sweetly from across the room. I come over to you, and me and my two friends oooh and ahhh over you, talking about you like you aren't even there, admiring their work after they've turned you into a slutty-looking blonde bimbo female!

You keep staring at yourself in the mirror, drinking in the image of yourself looking so incredibly luscious and seductive, and you can't get over it! You feel like you are about to explode as I reach down and fondle your cock again...it has been a couple of hours since you were fully aroused, since you were sitting calmly in the chair as the girls prepared you for your upcoming kinky evening, and the feelings of being prickteased while being dressed up soooo sexy, all dolled up like this is almost too much to bear.

I thank the girls for their hard work and they leave, and I return to you, still standing in front of a large, full-length mirror admiring yourself. I announce that it is almost time to meet all my girlfriends, and I add a few finishing touches to your appearance. I drape several gold necklaces of different lengths around your neck, put some large sparkly gold earrings on you, add some pretty gold bracelets and several gold rings on your fingers. Your small little elfen hands and slender fingers look simply gorgeous in the impossibly long red fingernails, very feminine and pretty!

I add a sparkly gold chain belt to your waist and take a step back, very proud of myself for the completion and total transformation of you, into a submissive blonde sissy-whore, standing right there before me!

Your cock is standing up straight inside your pink sissy panties, and I walk over to you with a big smile and say sweetly, "Oh, honey, I can't believe how gorgeous and sexy you've become! If you hadn't been such a naughty girl, I might have to keep you ALL to myself and make you be my full-time live in girlfriend and personal sissy maid! Hmmm...perhaps I'll do that anyway, that is, after all my friends have their way with you! Oh yeah, and don't forget, we'll all be going down to the local fetish club later, where some professional dominatrixes would like to have a word or two with you..."

The thought of this sinks in for a second, and your cock throbs as you fantasize about being subjected to all kinds of kinky punishments by gorgeous, highly skilled Dominas. You are still staring at yourself with a look of desire on your face, and you simply can't get over how incredibly hot you look. You never imagined, in your wildest dreams, being dressed up so sexy and made up so pretty, a totally slutty-looking blonde bimbo in panties, high heels and a pretty pink angora sweater, complete with long slutty fingernails and gold hooker jewelry!

"All right now, sweetie, there is just one more thing to do before my friends arrive!" I lead you over to my bureau and pink up a long, thin pink satin ribbon. I pull out your cock and begin stroking it softly, teasing it up and down slowly with my sexy red fingernails. You watch intently as you suddenly realize what is about to happen, and I begin to wrap the ribbon gently around the base of your cock and balls. I slowly and erotically wrap it round and round your achingly erect cock, going slowly up the length of the shaft, until it is entirely encased in the shiny pink satiny material.

Each time I wrap the ribbon around your helpless sex organ it's like more and more of your complete essence belongs to me...your body, mind, soul (and cock!) is mine now...you can feel your need to resist me disappearing as the intense pleasure caused by the gentle pressure of the ribbon begins to pump through your whole body. Your cockhead turns a dark, shiny purple color as I slowly wrap the ribbon around the top of your cockshaft and tie it in a big, pretty pink bow.
WB BestinShow.jpg
WB BestinShow.jpg (40.07 KiB) Viewed 2915 times
And then I take the remaining length of the satiny ribbon and tug playfully on your erection, completely encased in my erotic, symbolic love-leash, and I begin leading you around the room again. I pick up the chain leash with one hand and hold your cock leash in the other, giggling at you as I parade you around my apartment. You are completely under my control now, hopelessly ensnared in my deliciously wicked web of arousal, seduction, feminization, and bondage, and there will be no escape for you any time soon...or ever!

And then, the doorbell rings, and this time you know that it is not any plainly dressed girls to fuss over you, but instead, the girls who hold your fate in the palm of their hands have arrived. "Ooooh, slavey! They're here!!" I squeal gleefully, and then I suddenly realize one more, very important thing...

"But wait, I almost forgot, it's time to give you a new name, baby! Hmmmmm...now, what should it be? What kind of name is entirely fitting to describe you, the things that are going to happen to you, and how you will be treated tonight? Ummmm...oh yeah, I just thought of it! It's a perfect name for you honey!"

"What will I be called, Mistress?"

"Your new name will be........PUSSY!"

Love,
Mistress Kitty
Velo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Re: Kitty's Elfen PrickTease Punishment - Part 7

Post by Velo »

So wonderful, Miss Kitty! The way you tease your slave, breaking his (her!) will down will more and more cruelty is suberb! I was aching with excitement the whole I time I read it, and had to stop touching for a while to keep from cumming by accident.

The crueler you seem to become, the stronger my urge gets to throw myself at your mercy!
Olii
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Olii »

This was definitely my favourite story so far Miss Kitty. The more sadistic you get the more it turns me on :-) Hopefully this isn't the last we hear of the poor (lucky) elf.
zuledian
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by zuledian »

Incredible story, loved it from start to end, and liked a lot how it ended. Of course I hope to know how the gathering with Kitty's friends went and later visit to the club, and perhaps even did she kept little sissy-elf to herself for life. One can just always dream :)