Kitty Pimps Out Her BootBoy

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Kitty Pimps Out Her BootBoy

Post by KittyZateez »

Hello dearies!!

I thought I'd share this naughty description from one of my lucky tease-slaves, with his permission of course. One day I was talking with a friend of mine named Ella, and she expressed an interest in toying with one of my slaveboys...a particular one that has a nice little boot fetish!

She had noticed him watching her put on a pair of sexy, spike heeled boots in a shoe store, and she had decided to tease him a little, strutting around in the store and posing, showing off in the sexy boots and pretending not to notice him. He couldn't take his eyes off her as she preened in front of a mirror, and not only did he not realize she knew he was watching, but she recognized him as one of my naughty little tease-toys...
BootHoneyGarden1.jpg
BootHoneyGarden1.jpg (478.15 KiB) Viewed 3556 times
She couldn't wait to tell me what a naughty slave he'd been. She said that he was visibly aroused as he watched her, and she glanced over at him and noticed the bulge in his pants. She looked right into his eyes gave him a wink, and pranced right by him, walking out of the store without paying. He watched her strut away, wiggling her hot little ass, and she glanced back at him, smiling and pointing at something. He turned around and saw the pretty salesgirl standing there with the bill for the boots in her hand.

"Excuse me, sir, but your girlfriend said you would be paying for these boots today! And then she wanted me to tell you to meet her over at some girl's apartment....I think she said her name was Kitty? Oh yeah, and..." she said with a knowing smile, "she said that you're gonna be her BootBoy tonight!"

His faced turned beet red as she giggled at him, and his embarrassment was obvious as she winked and pointed out the door, shooing him. "Now get going, my dear, Ella and Kitty have some plans for you tonight!"

Ella said she watched him pay for the boots, which were kind of expensive, and she giggled as she watched the girl tell him about her little plan and point him out the door. She laughed to herself at how easy it was to set up this little scenario, once she had noticed him ogling her in the sexy boots. You see, I had told Ella about this particular slave's weakness for sexy spike heeled boots, and she had decided to use that against him and have a little fun!

She waited for him just outside the stoor, and when he came out, she just looked at him and beckoned him to follow with a slender, long nailed finger. She didn't say a word, but simply marched along in front of him as he followed her outside and they both got in their cars. She beckoned him to follow her and they both showed up at my front door a few minutes later.

What follows is my slaveboy's description of his encounter with Miss Ella. I left the two of them alone to discuss his behavior, and whispered a secret or two into Ella's ear. I winked at my slaveboy and left to go shopping.

So here goes!

***********************************************************************************************************************
BootBoy meets Miss Ella

When I first laid my eyes on Ella, I knew I was in trouble. She smiled when my eyes fixated on her sexy boots, soft and black with those heels, oh those heels! She turned and swung them around, shaking them in a very alluring fashion that made me blush. My eyes traveled up her very toned and athletic legs to her sweet, teasing ass, barely covered by a thong. She shook it and moved in ways that made my cock instantly hard as a rock thinking about pulling that ass towards me and fucking it. Ella’s fishnet top covered very little…ohhhh so sexy…but she still teased me by showing me her cute little boobs, topped by sweet pink nipples. Her eyes fixated on mine, taking control of my soul….oh, those dark, beautiful, perfectly shadowed eyes, her soft pink lips. Everything about her screamed of lust and danger; I was instantly captured.

“Strip for me, Chuck!” she ordered. Of course, I obeyed, expecting harsh punishment if I did not. She turned and stuck her boots out. I naturally kneeled in front of her, looking closely at those boots I wanted to touch so badly. The soft leather, going all the way up her to below her knee was so touchable, so lickable and it contrasted sharply with the sharpness of the heels…god they were so beautiful to me, so dangerous.

“Do you want to kiss my boots, Chucky?”

“Oh, yes, Ella. Please let me kiss and touch them.”

“That’s MISS Ella to you, got it, slave?”

“Yes, Miss Ella.”

“You are going to be my slave all weekend, Chuck. I am going to tease you, taunt you, make you crazy. And you are going to beg for more, beg to cum, beg to be my permanent pricktease slave.”

“Please, let me kiss your boots, Miss Ella! Please, I need to so badly!”

Then she waved it close to my lips and pulled it away several times before shoving it in my mouth and I kissed and licked the beautiful toes. I lifted my hands to caress the boots and she kicked them away with her other foot.

“Hands at your sides, Chuck.”

“Please, Miss Ella, please let me touch them. They are so soft, so sexy.”

“No, not yet.” She took her other boot and slid it over my hard cock slowly, just once. “If you obey me, I will give you sweet delights that you have never imagined.”

“Please, Miss Ella. Please let me touch your sexy boots.”

“Will you be my slave?”

“Yes, anything, Miss Ella. Please let me touch them?”

She just nodded and I took her foot in my hand, caressing the instep and the beautiful spiked heels. My cock shook and throbbed as I ran my hands further up her leg. “No Chuck, not that far.” She pushed my hands away. “Stroke for me.”

I stared at her boots, needing them so badly as I stroked my hard cock. She waved her boots in my face and I stroked harder and faster. “You can touch my boots again now.” I did so happily, until she pushed my hands away and ordered me to stroke again. She repeated this several times, as I got closer and closer to cumming, she would let me touch her boots. I was so confused at this point, torn between wanting to cum so badly and caressing her beautiful boots.

Then she turned my world upside down by tossing those sexy panties so they landed on my hard cock so softly. They were the new ones that came in the mail from ebay…I can’t imagine how she got hold of them. I eagerly put them on when she ordered me, clumsily standing up and fumbling with the side ties…god, I wanted to feel them on me so badly. She was terribly amused by my struggles. Then as I stood there in front of her, red-faced with embarrassment about my panty fetish, she took the tip of her boot and very softly gave me one long stroke up and down my cock. It was standing straight up, throbbing and dripping by this time as she repeated her long, slow stroke.
BootTease1.gif
BootTease1.gif (832.01 KiB) Viewed 3556 times
A gasp escaped my lips.

“You are a real panty-boy aren’t you, Chucky?” She continued her soft teasing of my cock with her boots, shifting to the sole. The head of my cock was sticking out of the top of her panties as she watched the eyes roll back in my head from her sweet and accelerating stroking of my cock by her beautiful boots. “You are so easy, Chuck. I knew I could enslave you with these boots. Kitty gave me the keys…all I had to do was drive.” Then she stopped and pulled back.

“Please don’t stop, Miss Ella!”

“Did you like that, my pantyslave?”

“Oh, yes, Mistress! Please, please do it some more?”

She started in again, caressing my throbbing cock, slowly, then faster. She shifted her body and I could feel her heel touching my ass slightly every few strokes. I was close to cumming when she stopped again.

“We’re not nearly done yet, Chuck.”

“Please, Miss Ella! Please!”

“You know that if you cum for me, you will be mine forever. Is that what you want?”

She continued her assault on my cock, unrelenting, getting me closer and closer as her heel started to press against my ass, even going in slightly a few times.

“Beg to cum, Chucky!”

“Please let me cum, Miss Ella! Please!”’

She started penetrating my ass with her heel as she stroked me with her sole. Faster, harder, over and over again, deeper and deeper. I had never felt anything like it. I was moaning and screaming her name. I was about to erupt when she asked, “Will you leave Miss Kitty and pledge your love and obedience to me?”

I fell silent. I couldn’t do that. I cannot imagine not being able to be teased by Kitty again. She pulled her boots away, disappointedly. But she didn’t give up.

“You will be begging for me, my toy.” She took out a pair of white pantyhose and started stroking my hard cock with them before pulling away, holding them close to my cock. I thrusted towards them and the tip of my cock touched them, but she pulled them away. We repeated this several times, then she started walking away and I followed her, staying so close to those pantyhose and she let my cock touch them a few times before giggling and pulling them away.

Then she stopped and turned around, kneeling in front of me. My cock was sticking straight out as she looked up at me and smiled and licked her lips. “You are so easy to enslave,” she said as she slowly took my cock inside her mouth. I thought I was going to cum right then, her hungry lips and tongue were like nothing I’d ever felt before. Then I felt her wrapping the pantyhose around my cock and balls. I begged her, “Please tie up my cock and balls!” She gave an incredible lick around my throbbing cock as she tied up my balls tightly, making a leash out of the pantyhose.

Then, she stood up and walked way, pulling me along with her. The pantyhose felt so incredible, pulling me along while caressing my swollen balls. “Stroke it, Chuck. Stroke it for your new Mistress!”

Of course, I obeyed. She asked me, “You want to cum, don’t you?”

“Oh, yes, Mistress, so badly!”

“Are you going to be all mine? When you cum, you will be my slaveboy forever.”

I didn’t answer and I slowed down my stroking.

“Faster boy, and don’t you dare cum without my permission!”

Closer and closer to the edge I rose.

“Don’t you cum or I will tell Miss Kitty about all the things I made you do.”

“PLEASE, PLEASE LET ME CUM…I CAN’T TAKE IT ANY MORE!”

“Are you going to tell Miss Kitty you are through with her or should I?”

I slowed down my stroking…thinking of Kitty's big sexy tits bursting out of her favorite, soft angora sweater she loves to tease me with. I was so torn…I needed to cum so badly.

“Faster, slave. Beg me to cum”

“PLEASE, MISS ELLA!!! PLEASE LET ME CUM! I NEED TO CUM SO BADLY!”

“Beg me, tell me that you’re all mine.”

“PLEASE LET ME CUM!!!”

“I didn’t hear you, did you pledge your allegiance to me”

“PLEASE MISS ELLA! I WILL DO ANYTHING YOU SAY!!!!”

“Stop!” she said. She turned around and looked deeply into my eyes and said, “You are such a little slut, Chucky boy. So easy to tease. So easy to enslave. I could have made you all mine in a heartbeat, just like I told Kitty. But I can see how much you love her and, if you can keep a secret, I think she is quite fond of you too. She is lucky to have a loyal slave like you.”

She continued, “I had so much fun with you tonight, you slut. I am sending you home now, leaving you as throbbing, dripping and desperate mess, just as I promised Kitty. And rest assured, I will tell her all about our little encounter tonight! When she gets her hands on you next week, you will be nothing but a weak, frantic, desperate teasetoy, unable to resist anything she asks of you, helpless and needy. Just like she likes you!”

“But if I ever get my hands on you, know that you will be begging me to steal you from Miss Kitty.”

She kissed me deeply, pulling her towards her. Her soft lips and hungry tongue made me moan softly and then she grabbed my ass and pulled me tight, my hard, throbbing cock trapped against my stomach and her pussy. She moved and swayed, caressing my trapped cock, harder and harder until I was thinking she might finally let me cum. Then she stopped and moved away, laughing at my desperation. With that, she turned on her heels, leaving me alone to dress and see myself out. I kept the panties on under my pants and they kept me hard all the way home.

Slave Chucky
Olii
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Kitty Pimps Out Her BootBoy

Post by Olii »

Thank you for sharing the wonderful story Mistress, once again I can only wish I was the boy in it :love:
Velo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by Velo »

Thank you again, Miss Kitty! Your tease slaves are truly lucky to be teased not only by you, but your friends as well :-D

My cock is already conditioned to get as hard as a rock the moment I see you've posted... I think I'm addicted :\'-(
Inferno
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): None
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by Inferno »

I can't help but be completely enthralled by your stories and can't help but become horny when I see a story posting. Then getting to read them gets me to a point of horniness where my mind goes blank with lust and I can't think of anything but being in that very situation and becoming more horny.

Thank you for the great stories can't wait for more
cbffsa
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cbffsa »

Mmmmmm....Miss Kitty. I need your cruel, luscious teasing so badly. Please forgive me for begging to Miss Ella!

-Chucky
seven
Explorer
Explorer

Post by seven »

What a lucky boy. Knowing You own his orgasms, yet pushed to an extreme. So sexy Miss Kitty.
oldsubguy67

Post by oldsubguy67 »

Outstanding story. Chucky had a hard choice but he made the right decision. Miss Ella was a great teaser. Poor Chucky, very hard decision but the beauty of Miss Kitty is enough to sway any man's decision. and leave him throbbing and exhausted