Kitty's Elfen PrickTease Punishment - Part 6

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Kitty's Elfen PrickTease Punishment - Part 6

Post by KittyZateez »

Getting Ready for Girl's Night In

My naughty little Elfie has been teased and denied mercilessly as I prepare you for your impending fate at the hands of some of my girlfriends...you do not know it yet, but I have invited a group of them over to have a nice little "girl's night in". Some of them have had beautiful angora sweaters and furs stolen by you, and others have decided to join in the fun of punishing you for your perverted crimes...

And wait till you see these girls! They are all gorgeous, busty sex kittens, and I have instructed them to dress up in their sluttiest, most seductive attire. You can expect them to wear low-cut angora sweaters and sheer blouses, micro-miniskirts and teency little booty shorts, and each will have on different styles of sky-high heels that I know you will love! And they have all been to the beauty salon today, to get their hair, nails and makeup done in a particularly slutty and sexy style for you!

They will be dressed that way for seduction and arousal purposes, and when we all feel that you are appropriately teased and turned on, we will all transform ourselves into shiny black vinyl Dominatrixes in spike heeled boots and bondage gear...and then the real fun will begin! Oh yes, I almost forgot...I have told them to go shopping for bondage toys and accessories, to add to my own extensive collection of kinky little goodies...

To prepare you for tonight's fun and games, I have taken my time with you, sensually and erotically enslaving you after capturing you, and you have been methodically seduced and teased to arousal, slowly becoming a slave to me and my wicked ways. And now we have started your long, deliberate journey into sensual bondage restraint...we have begun by putting a collar on you and attaching a chain leash to it. Your pretty, furry pink angora panties look so pretty and sexy on you, adding a look of femininity and submission. I, of course, have been taking advantage of you in your aroused and restrained state, punishing you for attempting to steal some of my sexy, furry fetishy items from me...
KittyDom006.jpg
KittyDom006.jpg (758.05 KiB) Viewed 2841 times
You have attempted to resist me as I whipped your face with a riding crop, humiliating you as you tried to block my attack with your hands. This caused me to cuff your hands behind your back, rendering you completely helpless to fight back. I have put you on your knees before me as I tower over you, showing off my feminine charms for you as I continue to whip your face. I am not causing real pain, only bringing you feelings of helplessness, embarrassment and fear, laughing cruelly at you as you beg me for mercy. But there is none to be had for you... you have been a very naughty little elf!

And so, I have made you watch as I put on a pair of tough-looking black leather biker gloves, and I have proceeded to bitch-slap you, experimenting with several different styles of abuse. Again, I am not doing it particularly hard, but every once in a while a harder blow occurs, and I can see the effect that this has on you as tears begin to well up in your eyes.

You must now face the inevitable consequences of your thieving actions, and your punishment involves being teased, feminized, sexually denied and beaten at the hands of an unbelievably tantalizing blonde fetish Goddess....ME! And soon, a group of five or six more girls will be joining us, and things will become even more difficult for my helpless little sissy-captive!

Now I have decided that it is time for some accusations, and I grab the leash around your neck and yank you close. I am sitting on a chair and you are kneeling in front of me, and I look at you with a smile...but there is something threatening about it, and you can't help notice that. Your cock is still poking out from one side of the fluffy pink panties, completely vulnerable to my desires to tease it. Again I start to poke and prod your cock and balls with the tip of one of my shiny black spike heeled boots, and I start in on you...

"You are a very naughty little thief!"

"YES!"

"And....you really ARE a boot faggot too, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress, YES, I am a naughty little boot faggot!!"

"And are you a sissy??"

"YES!"

"Yes, what?"

"I'm a thieving little sissy boot faggot!"

"Yes, you are all three of those things, aren't you?"

"YES!"

"Is that all? Aren't you anything else?"

"I.....I......I'm...."

"I can't hear you...what else are you??"

"I don't....I don't...I don't know, Mistress, please tell me!"

"You don't know? You don't you know what else you are?" I say teasingly as I keep prodding your balls with my pointy-toed boot. I pull you close to me, looking you in the eye and saying strictly, "You...are also MY little angora whore!"

"Oh YES!! Yes, I'm your angora whore, Mistress!"

"Yeah, you're my AngWhore-a!"

"And you'll do anything for my angora sweater, won't you?" I drop the leash and reach behind me to pick up the angora sweater again, showing it to you and dangling it right in front of your face again.

"Yes, please, YES! Oh please let me wear it! I'll do anything, please! Oh Mistress, you've been teasing me with it soooo long, I can't stand it anymore, please, PLEASE let me have it!"

"Awwww...listen to you, begging me for my sexy furry pink sweater! Why don't you just take it from me, you little thief, that's what you were gonna do, wasn't it?"

"Oh Mistress, I'm so sorry! Yes, I was gonna take it!"

"But you can't now, can you? You're all tied up in bondage! HaHaHa!!!"

"No, I can't get it! Please, PLEASE give it to me!!"

I giggle at you as you beg for it pitifully, and I ball it up and reach down, pushing it up against your cock and balls and rubbing it gently round and round...you react immediately, moaning, "Oh....Oh....yes, that.....that....feels soooooo good!"

"Yes, it does, you little sissy, doesn't it? You want more, or you want me to stop?"

"Please, Mistress, please don't stop!"

"You want me to stop?"

"NO!"

"You want more?"

"Yes, please, YES!"

"You wanna wear this for me and all my friends? You're gonna look so pretty in it!"

"OH, Goddess, yes, please, PLEASE let me wear it!!!"

The moment you beg to wear it I yank it away.

"NO, slave, not yet, I'll give you more of the yummy angora soon enough, and then I'll let you wear it, but I'm simply not done punishing you yet for EVER thinking you could steal it from me. Okay?" The look on your face is so pathetic as I deny you again, and tears well up in your eyes as I take it away from you. I put it down behind me, keeping it out of your reach, and your eyes stay focused on it, your desire for it obvious.

You simply can't stand it, and you absolutely burst into tears, begging me to let you wear it, begging for my forgiveness, and apologizing to me for being such a naughty thief and ever thinking that you could steal pretty girl's clothes from them! I smile as I look down at you, liking the effect of my treatment of you so far, and getting off on the way you have responded.

"Lick my boots and tell me you're sorry! Sorry for being such a naughty, thieving little pervert!!"

You bend down and reach out towards my boots with your face, sticking your tongue out to lick them, and predictably, I simply pull them away. But then, I let you have them, and you begin licking them with delicious intensity, and I laugh sadistically as I watch the results of all my teasing games paying off.

"Oh, please Mistress, I'm sorry! I can't help it, I'm a pervert, I just love sexy boots with spike heels!"

"What else?"

"And I LOVE angora and furs!"

"Yes, you do, don't you! You wanna wear angora and furs for me and my girlfriends tonight? We just LOVE teasing sexy little sissy-girls who dress up all pretty for us!"

This is the first time I mentioned that my friends will be coming over, I made a reference to it before, but now you realize it is really going to happen, and your face goes blank as you imagine what kinds of things might happen. These are girls you have stolen from, and they will be quite upset with you. They will, however, be in a perfect position to exact revenge upon you, and you begin to wail and plead with a pathetic tone in your voice as I giggle at your reaction.

As you keep licking one of my boots, I continue to tease your balls with the tip of my other boot as you beg, "Please, no! I'll do anything, just please don't let them hurt me!"

"Awww, they're not going to hurt you...much! But they do have some things to discuss with you, and I suggest you give them back all the pretty sweaters and furs you have taken from them!"

"Yes, I'll give them back, just please, PLEASE don't let them have me!"

"No, slave, they ARE going to have you, and they are going to have their way with you. And so will I!"
KittyDom007.jpg
KittyDom007.jpg (730.59 KiB) Viewed 2841 times

Your pleas for mercy intensify as I start to actualize your fate, and I can somehow tell that you want to be treated like this, despite the words to the contrary coming out of your mouth. As you continue to beg for mercy, I grab a longer riding crop and bend forward, reaching around behind you and teasingly swatting your elf-bottom, cooing, "Ooooh, yeah, I'm gonna spank my little slut for being such a naughty thief!" After listening to your pleas for mercy for a few minutes longer, I stand up and observe my helpless little captive. With your hands cuffed behind you, you look so helpless and vulnerable, and I tug on the leash attached to the collar around your neck, leading you over to the bed.

I plop myself down on it and order you to lay on my lap with your little ass sticking up. Your erection pokes down in between my thighs, and I capture it there between the tops of my boots and begin giving you a nice spanking.

You continue to grovel and beg for mercy as I spank you moderately hard with the whip, just hard enough to be humiliating but not terribly cruel (yet!) I then put the whip down and begin swatting your bottom with the palm of my hand. I teasingly hit you softly, then harder, then softer. My other hand joins in, each hand focusing on one of your ass cheeks. You never know when the slaps will come, and how hard they will be.

"Beg for a spanking, you little slut!"

"Please spank me, Mistress, I've been sooooo naughty!"

"All right, that's better!"

Suddenly I notice you thrusting your dick between my boots, and I tease, "Oh, what have we here? Is little slavie-poo fucking my boots? Trying to get some relief from all this yummy teasing and denial, hmmmmm?"

I allow you to hump my sexy boots for a little while, continuing to spank you, slowly increasing in strength. As your little elfen-ass becomes more purple, I decide to punish you for fucking my boots and I squeeze your cock tightly between my thighs, capturing it more tightly and holding it still. You try once more to hump my kinky boots, but I have too tight a hold on it and it only causes you pain. "Now, now, Elfie, how dare you try to fuck me...or any part of me! Now I will simply have to tease you even more, okay?"

I pick up the angora sweater and begin rubbing your cockhead with the soft, fluffy fur. You try to pull your cock away but it is completely captured, and you try a couple more times but it is hopeless and you simply relax, accepting your fate. I laugh at your predicament. After a little more of this, I pull the sweater away and use my long, shiny red fingernails to tweak and tease your cock, raking them lightly over the tip and down the shaft (one of my favorite ways to pricktease a submissive, by the way!) You wiggle and squirm under this intensely torturous teasing, simply helpless to resist or escape, not that you really want to.

As the stimulation continues I begin to scold you, saying, "Awwww...poooor Elfie, all tied up, turned on and teased! You're just dying to come, aren't you? But I'm NOT going to let you, you little slut!" I use the very tips of my long red fingernails to tickle the end of your cock, right around the little slit, and you start begging me for release, to come, to fuck me, to do something, to do anything!

"Oh, all right already!" I say impatiently as I roll you over, pushing you off me. I expertly remove the handcuffs, displaying how easily I can undo them, and as your wrists become loose I grab them and climb on top of you. I lean over and whisper in your ear, "Now, my friends will be here soon, so it's time to get you all dressed up! Now be a good girl and Mistress will find some pretty clothes for you to wear!"

You are completely pinned down beneath me as I hold you there, and you beg me to let you go, promising me that you will be good, begging me to dress you up like a sissy for me and my friends to toy with. This is exactly what I want to hear, and I release you and climb off the bed. You just lie there for a moment, and I order you, "Come here!"

I lead you across the room, tugging on the leash around your neck, and I look you up and down as I say, "Now then, what shall we make you wear?" I open a drawer and pull out a pair of shiny pink see through panties, commanding you, "Now take off those pink angora panties, I think my friends would prefer to tease your cock with them!" You comply, your hands beginning to tremble as you listen to me boss you into submission.

"Put these on!" I say firmly as I toss them to you, and they hit you in the face and fall down, right onto your erect cock. Perfect! You struggle to put them on, your arousal interfering with your physical ability to obey me, and this fact scares you, since you know I am in charge of you now. I say, "Come on, hurry up and put them on, slut!" You fumble pathetically as you try to put them on, stepping into them and pulling them up your legs.

I come towards you as you get them onto your thighs and push your hands away roughly, saying, "All right now, let me do it!!" I pull them up to your cock, leaving them there for a minute as I bat it around with both hands, and then I pull them up over it. "Oooooo!" I say sweetly, "Look at that!" I adjust your prick so it stands straight up inside them, and they are loose enough to allow it to stand up proudly. The see through material is smooth and silky on it though, just tight enough to hold it gently, causing you yummy sensations of pleasure.

"There now, these are appropriate pink sissy panties for you, sweetie! Look at how pretty they are! Do you like them? And look how you can see your big hard cock inside them! Isn't that sexy??"

Before you can answer, I take my fingernails and begin stroking them up and down the cockshaft (another of my favorite ways to pricktease!), and your eyes roll back in your head as the sensations overwhelm you completely.

"Mmmmmm, I like the way these panties look on you, baby!"

I take a step back and ogle you in this state, and you slowly regain your senses as I pick up a pair of sky-high pink platform sandals with shiny pink ankle straps.

"Now, you may need a little help putting these on! Have you ever worn high heels before?"

You shake your head, but your fascination with women's sexy high heeled shoes betrays you, and your cock begins throbbing visibly as I dangle the sexy shoes before your eyes. "Look, my sissy, see how sexy they are? Now sit down and let Mistress put them on you!"

You don't hesitate to sit in a chair behind you, and I grab your foot roughly and slip it inside the shoe, tightening the pretty pink ankle strap around your ankle. I put the other shoe on you, and order you to stand up. As you do, you feel like you're going to tip over, as the heels are impossibly high.

"Now, come here and let's get a look at you!" I say sternly, and you take a step forward. Something strange happens almost immediately, as your hands lift up to help you balance, and you feel your hips sway to one side to assist. You take another step, and your butt wiggles a little as your arms sway gently, again, to keep your balance. Slowly but surely, you begin to prance over toward a long, full length mirror near where I am standing, and I watch with a knowing smile.

"Hmmmm...seems like you HAVE done this before! Look at how you walk now, baby, all dainty and pretty, perched up high on your sexy spike heels!"

I circle around you as you pose in the mirror, turning one leg to the side so you can see the sexy spike heel. Your hips are rotated forward, causing your ass to stick out, and your chest is pushed forward too to help keep you balanced, just like a real girl. You have always been fascinated by the way girls look in sexy shoes like this, and now, you are actually becoming a pretty girl yourself!

I can't help but start coming on to you, and I am surprised to find myself getting turned on by your increasingly feminine appearance. I start to rub my hands around your waist, moving them down over your ass, onto your thighs. "Ooooh, yeah, you are really starting to look very sexy, don't you think? I just love seeing a little sissy all dressed up in slutty high heels like those!" One hand move around to your cock and begins rubbing it up and down with my palm, and then I let my fingers trail along the shaft of your erection, teasing it some more with my long, sexy red fingernails.

"Now, let's practice strutting around, okay? I want to make sure you can prance around like a good little sissy!"

I lead you around the room by your leash, pleased with the way you seem to naturally know how to walk in the sky high heels, very dainty and feminine. I pull you towards me and reach down to pull down your panties so your erection comes falling out, and then I lead you around some more, laughing at the way it bounces and bobs around with each step you take.

After a while of this, when I am satisfied you have practiced strutting around seductively, I pull you to me and tuck your cock back inside your panties, patting it gently and saying, "There now, let's put this away for now, we'll play with it some more later!"

"Now, do you know what we're going to put on you next, hmmmm??? Why don't you go fetch that soft, pink angora sweater you wanted, okay honey, and then we'll get started doing your hair and makeup!"
Last edited by KittyZateez on Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Inferno
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): None
Sub/Slave(s): None

Re: Kitty's Elfen PrickTease Punishment - Part 6

Post by Inferno »

I can't wait to see how the elf gets teased and punished by all the ladies that he has stolen from in the past. I can see this taking a kinky and painful turn that has me turned on imagining the punishments that are possible like all of the mistresses taking turns whipping and humiliating the little elf by making him lick boots and whatever else your kinky mind can come up with.

Inferno
Velo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by Velo »

Wow, it was great seeing you update this story again too. I was throbbing hard the whole time imagining being the elf, and can't wait to see what's next!

Thank you Mistress!
Olii
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Olii »

It honestly hurts my heart that I'm not the submissive in your stories Mistress :-( I still love to read them even though they make me sad and aroused...
seven
Explorer
Explorer

Post by seven »

And now name calling!,,, the best.