Kitty's AssKissing LegBoy - Part 5

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Kitty's AssKissing LegBoy - Part 5

Post by KittyZateez »

My legs are sticking straight up in the air as I lie back on the bed. LegBoy is standing in front of me, naked except for a pair of sexy, satiny white sissy panties he has on, covering up his achingly erect cock. His wrists have been cuffed behind his back to restrain him and prevent him from pleasuring himself. This predicament also has the added bonus of keeping him in a completely helpless and vulnerable state, so I can have my wicked way with him...
KittyLegsUp1.jpg
KittyLegsUp1.jpg (84.75 KiB) Viewed 4051 times
And, most importantly, my submissive little LegBoy has been slowly and methodically seduced, teased to arousal, and then denied release for quite some time now! But soon, after just a little while longer, it just may be time, as promised, to "finish him off", so to speak.

"You wanna cum, don't you, LegBoy!" I say sweetly.

"Uugghh!" you moan, continuing, "Y-Y-Yess!" You stammer, your voice quavering as you slowly begin to lose the ability to speak in any kind of coherent way.

"Well, kiss my high heels and maybe I'll let you!"

You lean forward to kiss them, but I move them away, only an inch or two. You are so defeated at this point, your will is completely shattered, that you do not bother to chase after them anymore, but instead you simply wait there for me to give them back. The look of anguish on your face is wonderful, and I rotate them around a little bit and then move them closer to your face, offering you a chance to have them.

You lean forward again, only able to move a few inches in your bondage, and you pout your lips in a vain attempt to kiss them, but I slowly back them away again, and you burst out, "Please let me have them Mistress! I....I....want them so bad, PLEASE!" But I mercilessly continue the cruel denial, moving them closer, then pulling them away, over and over again.

"Awww...I know you want them, baby! But...is that ALL you want to do to them? You just wanna kiss them??"

"Yes, YES! Please let me!"

"What else do you want? Don't you wanna lick them too??"

"Yes, Please!! Can I please, PLEASE lick them too?"

"Of course you can! And isn't there anything else you want?"

"I....I.....I.... I wanna cum! Please, PLEASE let me CUM!"

"Hmmmm....Well, now that's three things you want! Count them...1...2...3! My, my, my, you ARE naughty, needy little boy, aren't you? So, if you want those three things, then maybe I'll just have to give them to you, but only in that order! First, I'm gonna let you kiss my high heels! Then, you may lick them, and then.....you are going to CUM for me!!"

"OH YESSSSS! PLEASE, Mistress, PLEASE!!!"

"Okay, let's begin..."

You reach out to kiss my high heels, but I hold them just out of reach. To distract you some more, I begin teasing your leaking erection with my long red fingernails through your silky white sissy-panties again, and just to confuse you, I decide to confront you about your sexy fingernail fetish some more.

"Awwww, poor baby wants to have cummies, doesn't he? Now...what was it I could make you do with these long fingernails? I seem to have forgotten...do you remember??"

"You could make me CUM!!"

"Oh, that's right, I could make you cum...just by teasing you with these long, sexy, shiny red fingernails, couldn't I?"

I keep teasing your cock, delicately and daintily dragging the tips of my sexy red fingernails up and down the entire length of your cockshaft. As I do this, I take my other hand and grab both pantyhose leashes, the one around your cock and the one around your balls, and begin gently lifting them both upward and bouncing them up and down, causing mind-blowing pressure on your genitals. The sensations of pleasure are incredibly overwhelming at this point as I use both hands to tantalize you...

I continue talking, using a sticky sweet tone of voice, "Yes, that's right! I could make you cum with my long, sexy fingernails! Maybe I should do that now, hmmmmm?
PurpleCockTeaseNails2.gif
PurpleCockTeaseNails2.gif (953.57 KiB) Viewed 4051 times
And would it help if I kept pulling up and down on your cock and balls with the silky white pantyhose leash too...would that help make you cum for me?"

"Yes, Mistress, please, Please keep doing that!"

"Ohhhhh, you'd just love that, wouldn't you? And what's gonna happen if I keep teasing you with these sexy red fingernails you love so much, and keep tugging on your cock and balls with nice kinky leash? Would it make you cum for me??"

"YES!"

"So.....what do you say?"

Instead of responding appropriately to my question, you are frozen in place, simply paralyzed by the intense pleasure as I start to focus on your cockhead again, tickling it with the tips of my nails. You don't respond for a minute, the sensations overwhelming you completely, so I command you, "BEG me to make you CUM, slave!"

"Please make me cum, Mistress!"

"I can't hear you!"

"PLEASE!!"

"Please WHAT?"

"PLEASE make me CUM!!!"

"Is that what you want?"

"YES!!!"

"You don't want anything else?" I say sweetly, adding a doubtful tone to my voice and rolling my high heels in front of your eyes some more, moving them close enough to let you lick and kiss them. But you don't move...you don't even try...you have no spirit, no soul left, at all. I have taken it from you, completely, and now, I own you!!

Finally you manage to blurt out, "Please let me lick your heels!"

"Very good! Well.....okay, I suppose I can give them to you now. Go ahead - lick them!"

I offer my sexy high heels to you, and this time I do not deny you. You shamelessly lick them up and down, first one, then the other. I take them away for a moment, then give them back.

With my legs sticking straight up in the air, my high heels are right in front of your face, to be made fully available to you if I so choose. And, with you kneeling in front of me, with your hands cuffed behind your back, your erect, totally aroused and needy cock is also available to me for sensual, erotic teasing...again, only if I choose. I love putting myself in this position, and having you like this...everything about it puts both of us in a simply perfect little arrangement for each of our mutual erotic pleasures...

"What do you say?"

"Thank you, Mistress!"

"Now kiss them! Every inch of them! And don't forget to keep thanking me for letting you do it!"

You obey, kissing each one slowly, up and down, while thanking me graciously.

"Thank you Mistress! Oh, Goddess, your high heels are so sexy, I just love them so much! Thank you for letting me have them, THANK YOU!!"

As you proceed, I stop teasing your cock with my long red fingernails for a moment, removing the distraction so that you can focus more on the task at hand. Then, suddenly, right when you are really starting to get into it and enjoy it, I take the heels away from you and begin stroking your cock with my nails some more.

"Now, LegBoy, that's enough high heel worship for now. You know what we're gonna do now?"

"What, Mistress?"

"Now we're gonna play another little game. You wanna know what it's called?"

"YES!"

"Mmmmmm...it's one of my favorite games in the whole wide world! It's called, Cum, Don't Cum. You wanna play it with me??"

You can't speak. You can't move. The title of this game slowly sinks into your soul, and your mind simply short-circuits at the thoughts of sexual release that it suggests. Did I really say what you think I said? Could it be possible that I am finally going to give you the mind-blowing explosion you've been so desperately needing and begging me for?

I don't explain myself at all, I don't tell you what the rules of this new, kinky little game will be, I just simply start by tugging your white panties to one side so your cock comes bouncing out. I bat it around a little with both hands, slapping it gently back and forth, letting it flop from side to side. Then I let it slip in between my slender, feminine fingers on one hand, and I say one simple word...

"CUM!!"

I pull my hand away and look at you. You are panting like a dog now, so aroused and confused that you can't begin to comprehend what's happening. You want to cum more than anything you can possibly imagine, but you need more stimulation to take you over the edge. And you're not getting it!

"Please, Mistress!"

"Please, what? Didn't you hear what I said?"

"But I....I....I...please make me cum, Mistress!"

"Make you? MAKE you cum?? Can't you cum all by yourself??"

"Yes, but..."

"What do you mean, yes, but...! But what? If you can cum for me, then do it, slave! Cum for me, right now!"

You are completely unable to obey this command, standing there, so aroused and erect, but unable to bring yourself to orgasm, since you are completely restrained in bondage...what a simply diabolical situation! I wait for a few seconds, watching your cock twitch and throb as the blood pulses through it. A small bead of pre-cum slowly forms on the tip, then falls down in a long strand.

"I'm waiting!"

"But I can't....."

"You can't what?"

"No, please help me!"

"Help you?? You can't cum? You mean to tell me, after all this teasing, that you can't cum? I got you all turned on like this, and now...you can't do it? Seriously???"

"No, I can't, I'm sorry, Mistress! Please make me cum, Mistress!"

I roll my eyes, giggling at your pathetic situation, and disdainfully say, "Oh, all right, all right! Here you go!"

I tuck your erection back inside your panties, and begin stroking it with the fingertips of one hand. You moan loudly as I slowly tantalize the sensitive underside with the tips of my nails. Very slowly, I begin to increase the pressure on your cockshaft, going up and down with my soft fingers all over it, and I continue to stroke it until I can tell you are getting ready to explode.

"There now, how's that? Is that better??"

Uugghh....y-y-y-y-YES!!"

"Now, what was that you wanted to do again?"

"I wanna CUM!"

"Yeah?" My nails keep stroking your cock, moving down to your exposed balls and tickling them gently with the sharp tips...

"Yes, please, Mistress!"

"Please what?"

"PLEASE LET ME CUM!!!"

Suddenly my voice switches to a commanding tone, quite firm, even a little mean, and I say slowly, "Don't you dare!"

I look up at you, continuing to mercilessly stroke your cockshaft with my fingers, and then I switch to the tips of my super-sexy fingernails, using them to tickle the tip of your cockhead.

You can't believe your ears...did I just forbid you to cum??

"But Mistress, I thought you were gonna let me...."

"Shutup!" I interrupt you, "I changed my mind!! Now don't you dare cum, you have not been given permission!"

I take my nails away for a moment, letting this command sink in to your soul, and then I smile wickedly and begin tantalizing your cock with my sexy nails again. The sensations are driving you simply out of your mind as I bring you closer to orgasm, but the torment continues as I reinforce my order, "Don't you dare cum, baby!"

My nails are driving you wild now, and it is clear that I am purposely trying to make you cum while foribidding you to do it...what a delicious little mind-fuck!

I use the palm of my hand to push your cock up against your tummy, and I keep it there and begin rolling it round and round gently.

"You like that?"

"Oh Goddess, that feels soooooo good!" I take my hand away and laugh at you as you immediately start pleading for more, "Oh please, no, don't stop!"

"Okay, but I already told you, don't you cum!"

Again catch your cock with my palm, rubbing it in little circles up against your stomach. I start to slow down as you continue to beg me to cum, and then I pause, pulling my hand away.

"Please don't stop!"

I reach out and begin dragging my nails all over your exposed testicles, pulling the leash around them gently with my other hand.

"Ohhhhhhh my Goddess! I can't stand it!! I'm gonna CUM!!!"

"Oh no, you're not!"

"Yes I am, I can't help it, I'm gonna CUM!!!!!!"

"Don't you dare!"

"Please let me!!"

"NO!"

"Please!!"

"NO!!!"

"PLEASE!"

You are right on the brink, you can feel the cum building up in your balls, getting ready to explode, just dying to spurt out of your overstimulated erection, and suddenly, right when you are getting ready to shoot your load, I simply stop teasing you and pull away. Again, I say one word...

"CUM!"

I grab the panties and pull them aside, and your engorged member flops out again. I watch it closely, and it twitches as small spasms pulse through it. The drop of pre-cum has become a steady stream, and it oozes out the top and a small strand hangs down from the slit of your cockhead. It bounces up and down as blood pumps through it, and I watch intently, with a big smile on my face, as the denied orgasm slowly subsides.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" you moan in agony as I laugh at you cruelly and say it again, "CUM!"

"But....but...but..."

"Shutup!"

Your cock continues to twitch, but its movements slowly subside as the hot cum continues to bubble and boil inside your balls, unable to squirt out of your cock. Your eyes are closed and your head is tilted back as the sensations engulf you fully, and I simply watch you, not helping your situation one little bit.

"What's wrong, slaveboy? I thought you wanted to cum?"

"Oh Mistress, please, this is too much, I can't take it!"

"So what?"

"Please make me cum!!!"

"I already told you to cum, bitch," I say with a cruel laugh, "Now do it!"

"I can't! Please make me!!!!"

"Awwww, pooor baaaaby!!"

This cruel little mind-fucking scenario continues for another minute or two, me ordering you to cum but not allowing it to happen, and I take great pleasure in exploring this little kinky scenario to a wicked extent. I laugh at you over and over as I wait for your cock to stop pulsing, and when I feel that you are not close to cumming anymore, I start the magnificent teasing game all over again...

I take my nails and place the tips of them on the bottom of your cockshaft. Slowly, I drag them up to the top, lifting them off and moving back down to the bottom again, doing the same thing. Your cock swells in response to this, and I tickle your testicles with the nails of my other hand.

The same things starts to happen as before...you can feel a mind-blowing orgasm building inside you, and you start to beg, "Please, PLEASE make me CUM, PLEASE!!"

"NO!"

"PLEASE!!!"

"Don't you dare cum, bitch-boy!"

"I'm gonna CUM, Mistress, I can't help it!"

It takes me no time at all to bring you right to the edge of orgasm again, and again I simply stop, letting your cock bounce around, so needy for more attention, needing just one more little touch to blow its load...

"You're gonna cum, aren't you, slave?"

"YES!!"

"Really?"

"YES!!!"

"Are you sure???"

"YESSSS!!!!!"

"But we haven't decided where to make you cum yet!"

"Please, I don't care, just make me!"

"But honey, I think deciding where you should cum is very important! Now, here are a few ideas..."

"PLEASE!!"

"You could cum on my sexy high heels...you've done such a good job kissing and licking them, maybe I should make you cum all over them!"

"OH YES!"

"Would you like that?"

"PLEASE!!!"

"But what about my ass?? Let's not forget that a big part of tonight's activities was to make you be my little AssKisser! You never did get to do that, did you?"

"No, Mistress, you have been teasing and denying me with your sexy ass!"

"Awwww...I know....so maybe I should let you squirt your hot cum ALL over my nice sweet ass, hmmmmm?"

"OH YEAH, Please let me cum on your ass!!"

"But what about my sexy, slutty fingernails? I bet you'd just LOVE to cum all over them too, wouldn't you?"

"OH MY GOD!!"

"Ooooooo, you like the sound of that, don't you?"

"Yes, Please!"

"Well, all right! That's three places we could make you cum...my pretty high heels, my hot little ass, or my shiny red fingernails! Oh my, decisions, decisions, decisions....now where shall it be, slaveboy?"

***************************************************************************************************************************************************
Now, I was gonna make my little AssKissing LegBoy CUM at the end of this chapter, but this is just too much fun! Maybe a few of you horny little slaveboys could help me decide...you boys wanna CUM????

If so, where????

Kitty
ZslaveX
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Kitty's AssKissing LegBoy - Part 5

Post by ZslaveX »

Wow, I edged over and over while reading that.

I think a cruel game of denial should be in order.

An idea
Possibly making him beg to be denied just to kiss your ass. All the while edging him over and over while negotiating how long he will be denied. He is so mad with lust he would agree to anything just to kiss your ass, but you just keep pushing him to deny himself farther and farther for that honor.

Just an idea, I am going to wait to cum as well. This story has really got me going, I just wish it could be me.
:wave:
Velo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Velo »

That was amazing again, Miss Kitty! Being your slave must be the most pleasurable and intensely tortuous thing possible! Being so close to cumming, then being teased all around it, and told to cum without anything touching...

I wanna to cum so bad... But being teased with it and then told 'no' is even hotter! Personally, I think you should keep teasing, showing off the places that he could be cumming on to help him make his decision...but then tell him he was too slow to decide and doesn't get to cum.

Oh, and as a desperate slaveboy, I'm begging for you to continue Miss Kitty!
Olii
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Olii »

Thank you for another great story Miss Kitty :-) I don't think your slaveboy deserves to cum. I mean if I was him I would be begging and pleading but deep down I wouldn't want to cum, the tease and denial is just so much better even if the boy doesn't know it.
goldenretriever

Post by goldenretriever »

This is simply amazing. I have never been so captivated by a story. Thank you Miss Kitty! I just feel like experiencing this in reality is all I ever wanted and ever will. I love how you enslave him gradually and seductively. This way it's impossible to resist. Even better, it makes you crave to submit.

As your LegBoy I'd go through anything to worship and kiss your luscious ass. Being teased and made more and more desperate would empower you even more. Therefore, the act of touching your ass with my lips would be the ultimate reward. Then, I could calmly bend to your will completely and give up myself to you. What I dream of is to cum while you sit on my face. Dominating utterly, yet effortlessly.

I beg on my knees for you to continue writing. I'm looking forward to the next part anxiously.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by KittyZateez »

Gentlemen,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank each of you for your admiration and flattery. It pleases me greatly to get this kind of feedback from all of my obedient little slaveboys...to know I am turning them on to no end and to have them begging for my charms on an ongoing basis...

And, as a reward for your comliments and deliciously kinky suggestions, I have decided upon the following scenario:

Come here boys...all four of you.

Now, take out your cocks. Show them to me. And if they are not already erect, and especially if they ARE already erect, I insist that you play with them to get them nice and hard for me.

There, that's it! Four horny submissives, gathered around me, playing with themselves according to my demands. Now stop stroking, boys, and present your cocks to me for a nice little teasing activity...

Now...what should we do next?

Hmmmm....I know! I will begin with ZslaveX, since you were the first to reply to my story. I will use my long, feminine fingers and sexy fingernails to stroke your cock while the others watch....like so......
PurpleCockTease1.gif
PurpleCockTease1.gif (739.61 KiB) Viewed 3671 times
I love your idea about begging to be denied in order to earn some other kinky reward (like getting to kiss my ass), and I am considering integrating that into future story scenarios. I keep teasing your cock with my sexy fingers and nails, and I watch your level of arousal closely. Right when you are about to cum, I will abandon you and move on to Velo.

Velo, you have been a good boy, commenting several times on my stories, so you get extra special attention. Yes, I do love the idea of making a slave beg for something, making him want it, maybe giving him just a little, but then denying him and telling him, "NO!" I bring you to a deliciously aroused state with my pretty fingerns and nails, demanding that you beg me to cum, but again, right when you are on the brink of orgasm I will stop and tell you "NO!" I will then simply leave you there, moving on to Olii.

Olii, you too have commented several times on my stories, so the other boys are made to watch while I really take my time with you, teasing you slowly and erotically until you are about to explode. So, you don't think my slaveboy deserves to cum? Well, maybe YOU should beg and plead with me to cum...right now...and you will receive your answer shortly...but don't hold your breath!

Which brings us to my golden retriever. Brother, that avatar gives me conflicting feelings, 'cuz I feel like I'm prickteasing a puppy! But you, my friend, are the naughtiest of all of them, suggesting a sexual act with me that no one else seems to have the balls to request. Yes, dearie, I will enjoy enslaving you, gradually and seductively. You will do anything to worship and kiss my luscious ass, and I will empower myself by teasing and denying you extensively, arousing powerful feelings of desire and desperation inside you. And then...you want me to sit on your face, do you? Hmmm. And...you wanna cum while I do it?? Double Hmmmmmm.

Maybe you should stick around after I make all these other little slaveboys CUM all over my sexy, girly fingers and nails...when I am through with them I will kick them out and we can discuss your particularly perverted desires privately. Would you like that?

And so, I proceed to move from one of you to the next, teasing, edging, and denying all of you with my pretty, feminine fingers and sexy fingernails...round and round I go, where I stop, nobody knows. While the others watch, I take turns teasing each and every one of you naughty little boys, taking you right to the edge of orgasm, over, and over, and over, and then leaving you there while I move on the next erect cock waiting for my loving attention....

And then, one by one, the following will happen to each of you...
PurpleCockTeaseNailsCum1.gif
PurpleCockTeaseNailsCum1.gif (853.07 KiB) Viewed 3671 times
Would anyone like to volunteer to lick the cum off my fingers so I can proceed to the next slave??

Kitty
Velo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Velo »

Aaah, it's such an intense and overwhelming feeling to get teased directly, Miss Kitty! My cock was thrusting into the air on its own in desperation as I read about you touching it... your fingers felt too good on my throbbing, desperate cock.

I'm so jealous of goldenretriever for getting any chance to have your luscious ass sit on his face!

Please, Miss Kitty, I beg you, let me lick my cum off your sexy fingernails! Just thinking of it is making my cock stiffen again even after cumming... I'll do anything for a chance to clean your fingers with my mouth
Olii
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Olii »

Mistress Kitty I would love nothing more than to lick my cum on your command :-) It's not something I particularly enjoy but I do believe it's something that needs to be done every time a slaveboy is allowed to cum if thats what the Mistress wants. Being allowed to kiss your perfect ass while being smothered by it and being teased and denied by you would have been more than enough reward without even being allowed to cum. I can only dream that one day I will be teased by someone as creative and wicked as you who loves hearing me beg and knows that I don't really need to cum, I just want to ;-) Thank you for the wonderful message and these wonderful stories :love:
Inferno
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): None
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by Inferno »

Even not being one of those lucky slaves to get personal attention but just reading there experience made me wish I was one of them oh so bad. Just imagining the long nails rubbing my prick and bringing it closer and closer to orgasm just makes me so horny. These stories make me so horny that I can't think straight after reading them thank you so much for all of the teasing goodness.

Inferno
goldenretriever

Post by goldenretriever »

Oh, Miss Kitty, I couldn't be more thrilled and thankful for your proposition. I wouldn't dare to disobey your command and I will humbly wait for my turn. Like I said, everything is worth even being near that heavenly ass of yours. You are definitely an exceptional Mistress. I think we can all agree on that!
seven
Explorer
Explorer

Post by seven »

Wow! I read this one after my post on part 4 and it was remarkably similar....I wonder if I met and served You in Florida 10 years ago. mmmm. Yummy way to call it a day. Vivid dreams ahead.
gordthegutless
Explorer
Explorer

Post by gordthegutless »

My third series today and I am a wreck. Never getting that delicous ass!!!!

As worked up as he is...I think maybe a nice ruined orgasm in his panties would be pretty epic!