Kitty's AssKissing LegBoy - Part 4

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Kitty's AssKissing LegBoy - Part 4

Post by KittyZateez »

LegBoy is nearing the end of his rope in this little situation, and soon it will be time to finish him off...but probably not in the way he is expecting!

But you have been a good little LegBoy, haven't you? You've allowed me to seduce you and tantalize you with my sexy legs and high heels, and you've obediently begged and pleaded for my charms while I tease and deny you.

You have been made to kiss and lick my high heels, and then you have been allowed to caress and massage my sexy legs. And you've done this after being stripped completely naked, with your cock and balls tied up with a nice, silky pair of white pantyhose.

The end of one leg of the pantyhose was used to wrap around your testicles, and the end of the other was then encircled around your cock...you simply love the sensation and symbolism of this, having your helpless male genitalia become ensnared and captured by an overwhelmingly seductive and powerful cockteaser like me! And you simply adore the way the leash was then used to lead you around the room and make you beg me to let you kiss my ass! Of course, you were NOT allowed this reward...yet...

And my round, curvy ass has been the main focus for a while now, now that you have properly taken care of my high heels, and tended to each and every inch of my sexy legs. I've strutted around in front of you, wiggling my ass in your face, making you beg for it, and I've tugged on your balls as you rubbed your hands all up and down my sexy legs and slutty spike heeled shoes...

And then, LegBoy has been made to kneel in front of me and play with himself while I have you pay even more attention to my legs. You have given me a proper leg massage, and I have been delighting in teasing and denying you with my high heels as well. But now it's time to proceed with the rest of tonight's activities!

"Stand up, LegBoy! Now turn around, facing away from me. There, that's it. Now, put your hands behind your back...I have a little surprise for you!"

Click....click....clickety-click....

The handcuffs are slipped onto your wrists very gently and delicately, and instantly you feel them restraining your movements as you try to pull your wrists apart a little and you realize that they are held captive. I reach between your legs and tug on your testicle-leash a little, gently asserting myself and whispering in your ear "Now you are MINE!"

"Now turn back around and face me, Legboy!" You obey, and a feeling of sheer vulnerability washes over you, with the realization of being so helpless and vulnerable causing a heightened state of arousal. Your erect cock bounces around before me, and I reach out and stroke it a little, allowing it to slide slowly between two of my fingers. "Please, Mistress!" you moan, "Please, please, let me kiss your ass?"

"Awwww, poor LegBoy!" I say sweetly as I tickle the very tip of your cock with my nails, and I pull the silky white panties to one side and tuck your throbbing erection back inside them, leaving it sticking up like a flagpole. "Is that what you want? Does LegBoy want to kiss my ass??"

You nod your head up and down frantically as I start to stroke the underside of your erection inside the sheer panties, gently moving up and down with the tips of my slutty fingernails. The sensation of my sharp fingertips stroking on the silky material on your engorged prick causes tingles of pleasure to coarse through your body, and you begin trembling, unable to fight the feelings of arousal.

Suddenly, a spot of pre-cum appears through the silky panties, and I notice it and scold you, "Oh no, what do we have here?" I focus the attention of my fingernails on the top of the underside of your cockshaft, right below the head, and I use each of my four fingernails (except my thumb-nail) of one hand to draw little circles around that particularly sensitive spot, one nail after the other...very slowly! I then gently increase the speed of the circling, using two nails at the same time, and this causes you to writhe around as the stimulation takes over your senses. As I continue the erotic arousal, you simply can't control yourself as the sensation of being titillated like that drives you absolutely wild with arousal.

You futilely try to withdraw from the insanely erotic stimulation, pulling your body back a little to escape the situation, but I easily come after you with my nails and continue the exquisite torment, once again stroking them up and down the cockshaft. "Where are you going baby?" I say with a blend of accusation and seduction in my voice, "Don't you want me to tease you like this? I know you love it, sweetie, so why are you trying to escape me?"

"I....I....I don't know, M-M-Mistress, I can't help it, that feels soooooo goood! Oh god, I can't stand it, please don't stop!"

"If you don't want me to stop, then why are you running away? Now stay still, honey, and let Kitty take care of you!"

I continue the relentless fingernail cockteasing, and the spot of pre-cum starts to grow on the tip of your cock, beginning to seep right through the shiny white material of your sissy panties.

"Oh, look! I think LegBoy's cock has sprung a leak! Is that what's happening, LegBoy? Do you have a leaky little cock?"

You can't speak as I continue to torment you with each of my long, sexy red fingernails, drawing little circles around the top of your cockshaft some more, then using an up and down motion over half an inch or so with all four nails at once, right under your cockhead. I watch your reaction to this, and your eyes roll up into your head as the mind-blowing teasing brings you closer and closer to orgasm....

My long red fingernails then move up slowly over the cockhead and focus on it for a moment, titillating it with more soft little teasing touches. I continue to tend to your cockhead for a minute, and then I tug on your testicle leash repeatedly as I begin dragging my fingernails down the entire length of your cockshaft, over and over.

The spot of pre-cum gets even bigger as more fluid oozes out of the top of your cock, and I start dragging my nails down to your balls, lifting them off, starting at the top again, over and over and over. My other hand continues to pull on your balls, making a little round-and-round motion so they move in a circle, then bouncing them up and down.

"You know what, LegBoy?" I say firmly as I continue the wildly sensual fingernail teasing, "I think we have discovered another little secret about you, haven't we? LegBoy has a fetish for my sexy fingernails, doesn't he? Is that true? Do you like these long red fingernails, hmmmm?? You do love them, don't you! Tell me!!!"

"Y-Y-Yes, Mistress, I do!! I LOVE your sexy red fingernails, I love it when you tease me this way with them!"

"That's right baby, I know you do! And you know what else? I bet I could make you CUM for me, whenever I want, just by teasing you like this with my sexy, shiny, long red fingernails, couldn't I?"

"Yes, yes, YES!!! You can make me cum anytime you want! Oh Mistress, PLEASE, do it, PLEASE! I can't help it, your fingernails are so sexy, so slutty, please, please, Please make me CUM with your sexy nails, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!"

"Awwww, poooor baaaaby, begging his Mistress to make him cum! Listen to you, sweetie, being such a nice little beg-boy! I suppose you have earned a little reward, so just you wait a little longer, just a little while longer, and we'll play another little game or two and then, maybe then I will give you a nice treat, okay?"

You are simply going out of your mind right now, and I am not doing anything to help you, not one little bit! In fact, it is deliciously obvious that I am doing everything I can to continue to tantalize and titillate you, further ensnaring you in my web of arousal, and keeping you completely under my spell so I can toy with you to my heart's content!

And now, you are about to cum...that is clear...but things won't be that easy, as you are of course aware! I sense your impending orgasm, since I can see your cock pulsing and throbbing inside the panties, and I notice your balls pulling up closer to your body. I am an expert at bringing submissive males right to the edge of ecstasy and knowing when they're just about there, and then leaving them there....or...keeping them there, so to speak!

But instead of making you cum, which I could do with ridiculous ease at this point, I decide to shift your attention back to my ass, and have a little more fun with you before finishing you off for the night.

I stand up and matter of factly turn away from you, bending over slightly so that my sweet ass is right in your face. I shift my weight from side to side, showing off my sexy ass and demanding that you keep begging. You burst out in an absolutely shameless display of sheer sexual arousal and intense desire, pleading and wailing, almost crying as you obey my kinky command.

"Beg to kiss my ass!"

154988_06big.jpg
154988_06big.jpg (263.84 KiB) Viewed 2914 times

"Oh, god, I can't stand it! Please Mistress, PLEASE, let me kiss it, PLEASE! I'll do anything, please, anything you want, anything you say, just please let me have it!"

"Oh, so now you want to have my ass? I thought you wanted to cum? You don't want that anymore???" I say tauntingly, serving up an absolutely confusing choice of one or the other. "Which is it? Kiss my ass or cum?"

You are caught off guard by this wicked choice, and you can't think straight as your sexual arousal completely blocks your brain from functioning. You simply continue to beg me, for nothing, for something, for anything, anything to relieve this cruel torment of arousal/denial therapy that I am so expertly dishing out.

I allow you to continue begging for what seems like an eternity, continuing to show off my curvy ass for you, bouncing it around, wiggling it, rotating it forward so you can see the ridge of my pussy lips underneath my leopard panties. You stay right where are, knowing that I have not approved your request as of yet, knowing that the only way to get what you want is to wait for me to grant your desperate desires.

Finally I look back at you as I back up toward you so that my ass is right in front of your face. I hold still and I say "Come and get it, you little AssKisser!"

You bend forward, trying to kiss one of my ass cheeks which is mere inches away from your eyes, and I lean back up, causing my ass to move forward an inch or two, just enough to deny you. "C'mon, baby, it's right here! Don't you wanna kiss my ass?" I say with a giggle, bending over again so that it is even closer. But you are off balance now, and if you lean forward any more, with your hands still cuffed behind your back, you will simply fall on your face!

I know you're not gonna let yourself tip forward on your face, so you instead start to wiggle forward on your knees, realizing exactly how helpless your physical situation is. With you on your knees with your hands behind your back, it is extremely difficult for you to move anywhere, and this is going to be used against you. I tug on the leash attached to your genitals, using a taunting tone in my voice, "What's wrong, my little AssKisser? I told you to come and get my ass, you've been begging for it, now I'm gonna let you have it, so what are you waiting for? Now do what I say, come and kiss my ass, slave, right now! NOW!!"

You try to obey, moving slowly toward it, but it is immediately obvious that there is little chance you'll be able to come kiss my ass the way I'm ordering you. I giggle knowingly as I simply take a couple of steps forward, and you waddle toward me, taking seemingly forever just to move a few inches closer to your goal. Again I just step forward a little, tugging on the testicle leash, tormenting you with my sweet ass, bending over to present it to you, so close and yet so far!

You are the perfect sight of sexual frustration, your erect cock still leaking pre-cum inside your little sissy panties, your testicles tied up on a leash around my finger, and begging me to kiss my ass. Over and over you plead with me to let you have it, but I am having too much fun denying you, so easily and so effortlessly. The whole situation is so diabolical and so cruel, and I can't help but burst out laughing at the futility of your pathetic attempts to wiggle forward to kiss my ass.

"Awwww, pooor little AssKisser!" I say cruelly, "He can't have my sexy ass after all, can he? I guess you don't want it, I mean, what do I have to do to make you kiss my ass? It's right here, right in front of you, and I keep telling you to come and get it, so I guess we'll just have to take it away now and play some other little game..."

The defeated look on your face is priceless as my wicked little mind-fuck simply short-circuits your brain, and you just look so hopeless as I lead you by the balls around the room some more, showing off the sexy ass that you are being denied. Your will is completely broken now, and you are like a mindless sexual plaything for me to toy with, completely helpless to resist any of my kinky sexual desires!

And then, I move over to a chair and sit down. I stick my legs straight up the air, completely straight, and keep them together. "Stand up!" I order you, and you mindlessly comply. My high heels are right in front of your face, and I bossily say, "Lick my heels, slave!"
155000_07big.jpg
155000_07big.jpg (298.33 KiB) Viewed 2914 times
You begin slurping and slobbering all over my sexy spike heels, and I gleefully lift them backwards after a little while, pulling them out of your reach. Instead of going after them, you just say completely still, being completely drained of even an ounce of will to play along. I sense this and give them back to you, saying sweetly, "Awww, I can tell baby doesn't want to play more teasing games, does he? There you go, slaveboy, lick those high heels...I think it's just about time for your little reward!"

With that, you start kissing and licking the stilettos again, and I reach out with my fingers and begin teasing your cock again with the shiny red fingernails of one hand. My other hand starts tugging gently on your testicles again, and I say quietly, "Would slaveboy like to cum now?"

What is the answer to that question? Perhaps one of you naughy little readers could make a suggestion or two??

Kitty
Velo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Re: Kitty's AssKissing LegBoy - Part 4

Post by Velo »

Yes, slaveboy wants to cum now, so badly! ...But even more, slaveboy wants to kiss your divine ass! Please, I can't live without it, I'll do anything!
Inferno
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): None
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by Inferno »

I am so turned on by this story and your leg boy deserves to get a reward of either being able to kiss your voluptuous ass or getting teased just a little bit more until he's even more enraptured and enthralled by your dominance. Then as you get him closer and closer to orgasm you back him away slowly making his prick leak even more and then you may tease him just past the point of no return and watch his cock bounce as his orgasm leaks out and then making him even more hormy and ensnared by your ass and legs makimg him a better leg worshiping pet.

Thank you for a wonderful story and I can't wait to see how it is. I'm gonna try and make myself as horny as your leg boy is and I can't wait to see how this ends.
seven
Explorer
Explorer

Post by seven »

Oh my...the dreaded subbies choice. So used to simply ensuring the Domme's pleasure, that making decisions can be so difficult. Years ago, I had the choice of foot and high heel worship or go alone into bathroom and cum while she waited. This was after about 2 weeks of intense teasing...it' was a crazy difficult choice. (I picked the feet and shoes...and she eventually let me cum in them that night). Always choose the Dommes pleasure.
niceboy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by niceboy »

This is the hottest installation of the series so far. Your mind is sick and twisted! lol
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by forbiddendesire »

Having been locked in chastity and denied for a little while, this story made me so hard, I was dripping through my cage and so turned on. If I were your Asskissing LegBoy you could easily tease me crazy and break my spirit. You are an amazing tease Mistress Kitty, and this is another amazing story. I love reading them!
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125