Kitty's AssKissing LegBoy - Part 2

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Kitty's AssKissing LegBoy - Part 2

Post by KittyZateez »

I am on the floor, right in front of my horny little LegBoy, facing away from you on my hands and knees. I am showing my hot, curvy ass to you, teasing you with girlish glee as you beg for my charms with sheer desperation. My body is always put on display for you during our erotic teasing sessions, it's always dressed up VERY sexy for you in careful selections of my slutty, revealing clothes, but it is always just a little out of reach, seemingly available every moment, but never quite given to you fully.

My LegBoy kneels behind me, completely naked, except for the pretty white pair of satiny sissy panties I've made you wear...and you are, of course, VERY turned on, all aroused and erect! Your aching balls are tied up by the silky white pantyhose I made you buy for us to play with, and I have stuffed the end of the pantyhose leash into your mouth so you can pull on it, teasing yourself. And of course, I have decided to make you stroke your cock for me while you beg me to kiss my ass!
MyAss.jpg
MyAss.jpg (81.99 KiB) Viewed 2221 times
Your eyes move slowly over every inch of my lower body, staring at my slutty black high-heeled stripper shoes, up over my legs, all dressed up in black fence-net stockings. And then you focus your attention on my round, plump ass, sticking up proudly above my thighs to tease you, and you are delighted to discover that I am wearing a pair of sexy leopard panties. You absolutely ADORE my collection of sexy panties, and I just love wearing them to tease you, sweetie! What a nice little arrangement we have, don't we?

You focus on my ass as you play with yourself and you beg for it wildly. I encourage this behavior, and I wiggle it back and forth, showing you what you can't have....yet! Oh yes, you want it all right, and that is the point, because I am going to make you work for it...

"But LegBoy," I say sweetly, "Now, I've already told you, you simply must start at the bottom and work your way up! I mean, I can't just let you kiss my ass until you have begged me to worship my legs...and we can't do THAT until we have tended properly to my high heels, okay? So beg me for my high heels, right now, slaveboy!"

"Please Mistress, please let me worship your high heels!"

"Hmmmm....I don't know...maybe...or maybe not, slave! You wanna caress them with your hands? And then would you like to kiss them, and lick them?"

"Oh please, let me do that! And if I do a good job, and if you are happy with the way I worship them, please let me take care of your sexy legs!"

"Would you like that?"

"Oh yes, Mistress, yes, YES! Your legs are so sexy, I just LOVE the way you tease me with them! Please wear your high heels for me, and strut around in front of me while I play with myself and beg to worship you!"

"Awwww....is that what you want? Of course, honey, you know I just love teasing you like that, so it will be my pleasure to do that for you! And maybe...if you beg me for my legs and high heels, just the way I like, then perhaps, I just might let you have them for a little while..."

"Oh Goddess, yes, PLEASE! Please let me have your legs and high heels!! I promise to be a good boy and tend to them properly! And.....if I take care of your lovely legs the way you like...could I...please, Please, PLEASE kiss your beautiful ass?"

"No!" I say, smiling but using a tone of complete authority. Suddenly my tone softens to a girlish sweetness and I add, "At least, not for a while...let's just start with my heels, then maybe I'll give you my legs, and after that, well....we'll see!"

Mmmmm, good LegBoy! Now stroke your naughty cock for me while you beg me to tease you, just like that. There now, you may touch my high heels...here, let me take that pantyhose leash wrapped around your balls, let's take it out of your mouth so I can play with it a little...

I stand up and walk over to a chair, beckoning you to follow, enforcing my command by tugging on your balls, and you don't hesitate, crawling towards me a like a little puppy dog. I sit on the chair and cross my legs, bouncing one of my high heels up and down as I look down at you with a knowing smile. You kneel in front of me and continue stroking your cock, which is so hard it looks ready to explode, and I notice that and order you to tuck it back inside your silky white sissy panties.

katarina_hot_purple0002.jpg
katarina_hot_purple0002.jpg (46.39 KiB) Viewed 2221 times
You sheepishly put away your cock, tucking it back underneath the satin material of your panties with a childish look of disappointment on your face that pleases me greatly. I love the way you look when I deny you something after letting you have it for a while, and it is clear to me that it is much worse to take something away from you after giving it to you, even just a little bit...this is the essence of the sensual pricktease!

I tug on the leash attached to your cum-filled testicles, and I pull on it a little, causing them to bounce up and down slowly. I stare at your balls, all swollen with bubbling, boiling hot love juice...all just for little me...Yes, I have been teasing and denying you for well over a month now, and your sexual frustration has caused you to become completely vulnerable to my kinkiest sexual desires and wicked little seduction games!

I know that you are simply fascinated with being made to pay attention to my high heels, and you are completely entranced by the way they make my feet look...so dainty and pretty, and yet so powerful and sexy, all at the same time. You stare at my foot as I continue to bounce it up and down before your eyes, and you reach out to touch it, but somehow you know I'm not going to make it easy. I pull it away, and you beg me to give it back to you. I offer it, teasingly bouncing it some more and showing it to you suggestively, and you instinctively beg me to have it. Yes, you have been very well trained, haven't you?

You reach out to touch it, but I kick your hand away with it again, giggling at you as you keep begging me to give it to you. You reach out again, and this time I let you touch it for a split second before kicking you away, a little gentler this time, so your hand doesn't go quite as far away. You sense the way I am slowly reeling you in, letting you get a little closer each time after I deny you. We both enjoy this little teasing game immensely, don't we?

Again you reach out, and I let you rub your palms over the top of my foot, your fingers gliding under the arch and squeezing gently. Mmmmm, that feels good! I reject you even gentler this time, moving your hand away just a little and you slowly come back for more. After a couple more little rejections, I decide to let you have my sexy feet now, all dressed up, but somehow undressed, in my open toed strappy black spike heels.

We're gonna pause right there, but don't worry, Part 3 will be posted before you can say, "Please"...

Kitty
seven
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Kitty's AssKissing LegBoy - Part 2

Post by seven »

I do love stocking encased legs and glamorous sexy high heels. Wonder who could tease who more...You teasing and tempting the lucky boy or me with my strong hands massaging You. Playfully teasing you a bit as best I can within Your command. Grin.
niceboy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Re: Kitty's AssKissing LegBoy - Part 2

Post by niceboy »

Ahem.. Please? lol