Kitty's Elfen PrickTease Punishment - Part 4

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Kitty's Elfen PrickTease Punishment - Part 4

Post by KittyZateez »

Shiny Black Spike Heeled BootGames and Fluffy Pink Angora PantyTease

After capturing my little elf-thief, I have begun to explore my kinky revenge fantasy, and I have laid some of the groundwork by subjecting you to an erotic prickteasing seduction session...and now I have promised to force you into feminization and put you in bondage restraints!

There couldn't be much more wonderfully wicked things that could happen to you, right? That is, until I inform you that once you are feminized and in bondage, we might be going outside for a little walk on down to the local fetish club, where some of my Dominatrix friends will be waiting for us. They are going to have a word or two with you regarding the fetish items you've stolen from them. And there might be a few guys who'd like meet you too...

Anyway, for now, we haven't started much of my plans, other than to subject you to extensive tease and denial games, some of them bordering on cruel. Okay, some were right over the border!! I'm still dressed in my shiny black spike-heeled boots, tiny black PVC booty shorts and the gorgeous, soft fluffy angora sweater I've been prickteasing you with. You are sitting on the floor in front of me, and I am reading you the riot act, confronting you with your kinky submissive desires and threatening you with erotic little punishments...
Britney48507_09big.jpg
Britney48507_09big.jpg (187.59 KiB) Viewed 2961 times
"So, it's as I thought, you really ARE a sucker for my angora and furs, aren't you! First, you beg me to let you go, ask me not to imprison you and seduce you into becoming my feminized sissy whore, but when I dress up in a soft angora sweater and wear a lovely fur, you kinky little desires betray you, and you simply BEG me to be my little slut! And I do believe we have a bit of a boot fetish too, don't we, because my shiny black spike heeled boots seem to have influenced your decision, hmmmm?"

I take a couple of steps back, and your eyes focus on my gorgeous boots, so shiny, so powerful, wrapping around my legs all the way up to my thighs. I've been showing them to you, and you have definitely been ogling them, making it clear that you have a real weakness for them. But we have not explored and intensified that weakness...yet!

I decide that it is now time to change that, and have a little fun with you as we explore some boot teasing games, so I order you, "Stare at my boots, you little sissy-boy!" Your eyes continue to fixate on them as I show them off to you, strutting back and forth in front of you, and after a minute I begin baiting the hook, saying with an accusatory tone, "You love these sexy boots, don't you, slavey! You wanna pay attention to them and worship them??" I don't wait for your response (it is, after all, a silly question with an obvious answer), so I simply command firmly, "Now come and get my boots, you little slut!"

You look up at me, but I playfully swat your face with my hand, scolding you, "How dare you look up at me! I did NOT give you permission to do that! My naughty little boot-bitch must keep her eyes on my boots at all times from now on, unless I tell you otherwise!!" You instantly respond to my command, crawling toward me and staring at my boots obediently, and you make the mistake of reaching out to rub my boots with your hands. Who could blame you, they are VERY sexy, but by now you should know better than that!

Again I swat you in the face, scolding you more harshly this time, "Stop that! What do you think you are doing? Did I tell you to do that?" You look at them obediently, whimpering, "No, Mistress, I'm sorry! Please let me touch them!" I scold you and swat your face some more, encouraging more begging only to deny you a while. This game starts to intensify, your begging getting more desperate and my scolding becoming meaner, until finally....

I roll my eyes and answer with a bored tone, "Oh, all right, go ahead, you little perv!" I let you touch them for only a second, and then I reach down and reject you, pushing your hands away. Your response is instantaneous - you whimper with desire as you moan, "Oh, yes, that was fantastic! They are so sexy, so slutty, I WANT THEM!! Please, please Goddess, please let me worship your boots some more!!"

I take a few steps back, making sure you are ogling every inch of them as I pose with my hands on my hips for a moment, and then I point down at them and order you to come and get them again. You crawl toward them and reach out, but I simply pull them away again when you reach for them. It feels so wonderfully erotic to have this power over you, to dangle something you desire in front of your eyes, offering it to you and encouraging you to come and get it...only to deny you, withholding it from you to torment and humiliate you! A little game quickly ensues - me, prancing around my apartment, and you, following me on your hands and knees like a little puppy.

Over and over I pause to let you get oh-so-close to my sexy boots, only to deny you, simply walking away every time you reach out to get your reward. I burst out laughing at your frustration, and you begin begging me with a wonderfully pathetic desperation in your little elfie-voice, pleading with me to allow you the simple pleasure of worshipping my lovely, shiny black spike-heeled boots.

I move over toward a large chest and open it, pausing and looking behind me to watch you, making sure that you follow me, and sure enough, you come right along behind me, closer and closer. "Now, my little boot-bitch, I want you to sit right there and lick my high heels while you beg me to be my personal, private boot-licker and feminized sissy slut!" You don't need to be told twice, and you begin licking every inch of my shiny spike heels, first one of them, up and down for a few minutes, and then you move to the other and continue. It's like you're hungry and haven't eaten in a week, and you devour the wickedly spiked high heels with gusto.

"Please Kitty, please let me be your boot-sissy!" you wail, and I look back at you, teasing you a little by removing my spike heel from your tongue, lifting it up out of your reach, then slowly lowering back down towards you. Instead of giving it back to you, I simply hold it there, waiting for you to try to lick it, and I pull it away when you try. This game repeats a while before I lower it back down and give it to you again.

"Yes, sweetie, your wish will be granted! But wait, don't you know...you already ARE my boot-sissy? Now be a good little boot-slut and keep licking my sexy spike heels! And if I approve of your behavior, maybe I will dress up my boot-faggot in a soft angora sweater and a matching pair of furry pink panties!" Your reaction is priceless, "Oh YES! I would love that, Mistress! Please dress me up in angora, please! I want to be a faggot for you, PLEASE!!!"

You seem very distracted as my words sink into your little head, and you don't notice what I'm doing as you focus on paying attention to the sky-high spikes, the bottom half of which is shiny metal (you've always been fascinated by spike heeled boots like that!) As you lick my high heels all over, I put on some leather accessories to enhance my dominatrix outfit - a studded black leather collar, studded wrist cuffs, and a black waist cincher. As I tighten it, my waist shrinks and my breasts come heaving up and almost out of the top of my angora sweater, and I adjust them so the nipples are almost peeking out.

I step away from you, and say firmly, "Now you may look at the rest of me! Yes, slavey, you may now gaze upon your Mistress, my little elf-bitch!" You look up at me, and your eyes fixate on various parts of my body, now looking quite powerful and strong, enhanced by the leather collar and cuffs. My figure is very exaggerated by the tight waist cincher, and you can't take your eyes off my large breasts, with my cleavage spilling up and out of my soft fluffy black sweater.

The combination of the soft, seductive furry top, paired with the powerful looking leather collar and cuffs, and especially the shiny black spike heeled bitch-boots, is totally contradictory and confusing. You don't know whether to fall in love with me or beg to be my slave! Hmmmm...maybe you should do both! I worsen your confusion as I add one more leather item, a tough-looking studded belt with chains and metal rings dangling from it. My hourglass figure becomes even more exaggerated as I tighten the belt around my waist, shrinking it to an almost impossible extent.

I start to march around you, exuding feminine power and confidence and circling around you as you stare up at me, and your eyes are focused on my boots for a minute before they move up to my shapely waist. I spin around and show you my ass, completely spilling out of the oh-so-tight shiny black booty shorts, and I toss my hair over my shoulder as I turn around to look at you. I am pleased with the way you are focused on my ass, and I make a mental note of its power over you...I will be sure to use it later to weaken you even more...

With a giggle I spin around to face you, and I bend toward you and lift up my boobs, wiggling and bouncing them a little, and your eyes are fixated on them, bouncing and heaving inside the sensual, soft furry black angora. I pull them away and stand up abruptly when I feel like you are really getting off on drooling over them, and I fluff up my long blonde hair and look back at you again, going over to a chest and picking up some red lip gloss.

I sit down and beckon you toward me, and I make you watch really closely as I seductively paint my lips with wet, juicy red gloss. I spend a couple of minutes perfecting the look of my full, sexy red lips and then I stand up and look at myself in the mirror, pleased with my appearance. You have positioned yourself directly behind me, and I can see you in the mirror, shamelessly ogling my incredibly slutty boots and hot, plump ass.

I step away from the chest, continuing the kinky boot teasing game, and I start leading you in circles around the room some more, teasing and denying you repeatedly with my metallic spike heeled boots. Finally, when it becomes clear that you are beginning to go out simply out of your mind with desire, I stop and spin around, facing you and impatiently announce, "Now, baby, I think it's time to get you all dressed up for tonight's fun and games! Mmmmm, yeah, let's pick out some femmy, sissy-slut clothes for you, so your feminization can begin!"

I stand before you, towering above you in my shiny latex dominatrix outfit, and order you to sit in front of me. I reach into a box and pull out a pair of angora panties, showing them to you with a big smile. "Well, what do we have here? A pair of soft, fluffy pink angora panties! Would you like to put these on for me?" I dangle the panties before your eyes, and you reach out for them, but I pull them away, laughing at you. "Hands down, slave!" I say sternly.

"Now you wait just a minute, you naughty little slut!" I continue, using a punishing tone, "You think you can just HAVE them, just like that? I asked you a question, and I did NOT hear the answer I was looking for! In fact, I did not hear any answer at all, you simply tried to take them, like the pathetic little thief you are!"

You can't take your eyes off the sexy pink furry panties, and you instantly apologize profusely, "I'm sorry Mistress! Yes, please, PLEASE let me wear them! They look so soft, so sexy, they're absolutely perfect!" You notice that they are clearly a high quality angora fur, obviously very expensive and luxurious. You are visibly entranced and aroused by the prospect of being made to wear them.

But, of course, you will have be TEASED mercilessly with them for a while first, so as I dangle them in front of you and encourage you to take them, I say sweetly, "Well, I guess you can have them, but not quite yet! Now keep begging me and maybe I'll give them to you in a little while." You try to reach out and take them, but you should have known what was going to happen... I snatch them away, right when your hand is really close to grabbing them. This activity repeats a few times, and I continue to revel in the ease with which this game can be explored...

I even let you grasp them gently, and then pull them away. This action is particularly wicked, as you are allowed to feel the sensuous fabric but are instantly denied the satisfaction of taking them and wearing them! Again I show them to you and sweetly ask you to take them, tormenting you by rejecting you again, then giggling and adding, "Well, what's wrong, baby? Don't you want these sexy fur panties?? I thought you said you wanted to wear them for me? C'mon, honey, come and get them!" Again and again I deny you by pulling them out of your reach. There's that little mind-fuck scenario I love so much!

A totally predictable and now quite familiar little game of keep-away ensues, me offering them to you and you reaching for them, only to be denied. "Please, PLEASE, Kitty, I want to wear those fluffy furry panties!!" You beg for them over and over, your pleas becoming more intense and strained, and I push your hands away one more time and rub them in your face, muffling your pathetic, wailing cries.

I then twirl them round and round, right in front of your eyes, and I start swatting you in the face with them, cackling, "Naughty little elfie, you haven't earned these yet, no, no, no, you must be teased and denied with them repeatedly before being allowed to wear them!" The look on your face is priceless as I continue to torment you, and I say teasingly, "Mmmmm, I bet you're going to love the way these fluffy panties feel on your hard cock! You want me to tease your little elfy-cock with them and then put them on you, you little fur-slut?"

The way I am teasing and denying you with them is exactly the same way I was toying with you using the black sweater I am wearing now, but this time, you are being led to believe that YOU will get to wear the sensual, girlie panties! The idea of this is so erotic to you, it has been a completely private thing you've done before, but now, an incredibly gorgeous fetish Goddess, the girl of your dreams, is teasing you and tormenting you, confronting you with your little sissy desires!

I stand up and encourage you to come and get them again, and I dangle them before your eyes some more, letting them sway back and forth. You reach for them again, but I pull them away, taking a step back and encouraging you to follow. You crawl towards me, but instantly you realize that since you're on your hands and knees, you can't reach out with your hands, or you'll fall right on your face. I take complete advantage of that fact, and I keep backing away from you, loving every minute of the way this situation just seems to get worse and worse! You chase after them desperately, and I take great delight in leading you all around the room, stringing you along in circles of denial as I prolong your agonizing arousal.

Oh god, when will this delicious little torment end? Soon you are begging and pleading with me to have them with an almost insane tone in your voice, and after what seems like an eternity, I burst out laughing as I order you to sit up. I approach you slowly, like a predator, and matter-of-factly toss the furry, femmy panties right onto your cock, watching closely for your reaction as they dangle there for a moment.

Instead of grabbing them and putting them on, you are paralyzed by the feeling of the soft, furry angora dangling from your erect love muscle. The angora material of this pair of panties is noticeably softer and fluffier than the black sweater I was teasing you with before, and you inhale sharply as the sensuous material stimulates your sensitive, highly aroused genitals.

I teasingly withdraw the angora from your hard on, just like before, allowing the soft fur to caress your aching cock as it slides over and off your erection, and the sensations cause tingles of pleasure to shoot up your spine. But this time it is obvious how much higher quality they are...as the fluffy fur slides up your shaft, it feels so much softer and sexier...you can't believe how yummy they are and your mind goes blank as the stimulation sends you straight to a deliciously heavenly place of sexual arousal!

Your cock twitches as I remove the panties and I repeat the teasing, rubbing you for a moment with the fluffy angora panties and then pulling them off, and your cockhead starts to turn purple after a few more teasing strokes of the angora. Your dick throbs and bounces around as I tease it some more, finally leaving the fluffy panties dangling from your erection and stepping away from you, ignoring you as I casually order you to put them on.

"There you go, sweetie! Do you like that? Does that feel good, baby?" You can't speak, but you simply nod slowly as the sensations wash over you, and I continue, "Mmmmm, I bet you'd like to FUCK these panties, just like you fucked this black sweater before, wouldn't you!" You can't help yourself, and suddenly you wail, "YES! YES, please let me fuck them! Oh yeah, that would feel sooooo good, please, I'll do anything you want, just please let me have them!"

"NO! What a naughty little idea that is, where in the world did you think of that?" I take them away from you and continue the tease and denial game, snapping you abruptly right out of your pleasure zone and putting you right back in my wicked web of desire and rejection...a few more minutes of this, and I finally decide to have a little mercy on you, and I simply throw them at you, hitting you in the face with them, and I order you harshly, "Now put them on for me, you little SISSY!!"

The feel of the sensuous angora as you pull them up your elfen-legs is mind-blowing, and as the fur encloses around your testicles, you close your eyes and slowly tuck your erection into the soft pink angora. It barely fits under the material, and your prick sticks up like a flagpole, the stretchy fabric causing delicious pressure on your cockhead.

You are in fetish heaven as your eyes open, and there I am, holding another soft angora item, a baby pink cropped sweater, matching the pink panties. I look into your eyes as you realize that I am going to start the wicked teasing games all over again, and your face shows a mixture of intense pleasure and sheer dread at the pending humiliation...

Each and every little delight I am giving you is drawn out so long, turned into a wicked little tease and denial game, and it takes such a long time to achieve the simplest pleasure, you simply can't handle it! I smile at you, knowing the intense stimulation that these kinky little games are causing you, and as I've said before, we're just getting started.

And then I start in on you all over again, repeating the wickedly cruel and yet somehow wonderfully yummy teasing, but this time with the absolutely beautiful pink sweater. It is clearly the same luxurious high quality as the panties, and the idea of wearing it is so thrilling to you, it's written all over your face how much you want it! I don't waste any time, making you beg me to wear the fluffy angora, offering it to you and withholding it cruelly.

The game continues considerably longer this time, and I lead you around the room, showing you the fluffy sweater and denying you, so easily and effortlessly. Over and over I humiliate you, letting you get closer and closer to grabbing the soft sweater, rejecting you and laughing at your pathetic attempts to acquire the angora. You are starting to go simply out of your mind with desire, and I am doing everything I can to intensify your feelings of arousal and desperation...mmmm, yeah, I am NOT helping your situation...not one little bit!!

After a while longer you begin to realize that I am not going to give you the angora sweater to wear, at least not yet. I am not letting you touch it, even a little, I am not rubbing it in your face or on your cock, and I am acting noticeably more mean and cruel as I simply deny you with it. After a good 15 minutes or so, your reaction is very much to my liking as you collapse in a puddle of need, right front of me, kissing my boots and pleading with me to give you the sweater so you can wear it.

I laugh at you wickedly, and taunt you, "No, not yet, baby! I am having too much fun denying you like this....mmmm, yes, elfie, you will be teased and denied tonight as punishment for your crimes, and your feminization humiliation is just beginning!"

I pick up a pink leather sissy collar and show it to you, and say seductively, "Now, my elf-slut, before I let my little faggot wear her sexy pink sweater, I am going have to put you in bondage first...then, maybe we will put you in more angora and continue your pricktease punishment!"
Attachments
GirlsTeasingElfie.jpg
GirlsTeasingElfie.jpg (321.05 KiB) Viewed 3685 times
Last edited by KittyZateez on Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Velo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Re: Kitty's Elfen PrickTease Punishment - Part 4

Post by Velo »

Your teasing is so perfect, Miss Kitty. Sweet one moment and cruel the next! Then crueler and crueler until your toy is desperate and aching...then back to just enough sweetness to keep your toy guessing and hoping. It's pure evil! :\'-(

I was planning to cum, but I was identifying too strongly with the elf by the end and couldn't help but stay denied as well. I want to feel what your sissy elf must be feeling the whole time! :love:
jause
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jause »

The pictures and the history are wonderful, the imagination stimulates
Inferno
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): None
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by Inferno »

Miss kitty you have turned my prick into a leaking faucet. You have me so turned on that I wish that I was the one being teased by you. I've been reading all of your stories and has my prick soooo hard for you. Thank you for the wonderful written stories that had me worked up. Can't wait for the continuation of these stories too make me even more leaky.

Your adoring fan
-inferno
seven
Explorer
Explorer

Post by seven »

Shoes...my first fetish and sissification...my latest. What an intense combo. Riveting story.
seven
Explorer
Explorer

Post by seven »

Little pink sissy collar....oh my.