Kitty's Elfen PrickTease Punishment - Part 2

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Kitty's Elfen PrickTease Punishment - Part 2

Post by KittyZateez »

Fluffy Furry Black Angora Sweater PrickTease

Now, where were we?

Oh yeah! I have captured you, my little elf-thief, while trying to steal some sexy, furry angora sweaters from me. I have stripped you bare, and I've been tormenting you with one of the soft, fluffy angora sweaters you were about to steal from me...I made you show me how you love to rub it on your hard elfie-cock, and I have begun to tease you cruelly by showing it to you and making you BEG me to tease you all over with the sensual black fur!

I am completely naked except for a pair of fabulously kinky, shiny black thigh boots with sky-high spiked heels, but my elfie doesn't even seem to notice the way I'm dressed, because you are instead completely focused on the furry angora I am tormenting you with. What it is about angora that you love so much? So soft and sensual, so feminine and seductive, so perfectly designed for the task of seduction and arousal at hand...
ci_012.jpg
ci_012.jpg (72.21 KiB) Viewed 1945 times
You want it soooo desperately, but you can't have it (yet!) and I am doing everything I can to make this little predicament worse and worse...

You've been begging me desperately to tease you with it, and I draw out the process for a while, showing it to you but denying you its touch, enjoying its power over you and getting off on your complete and total obedience and sexual submission. I am purposely titillating you sexually, but also making sure to have elements of punishment in my actions, making it clear that you are in trouble for being such a thieving little pervert.

Finally I drop it right on your tingling elfie-dick, and I reach down, taking it gently in my hand and rub it little, round and round on your now aching hard on. You stay completely still as the sensation of the furry fabric sends a tingle up your spine...

Your breath quickens as I slowly tease you with the soft fur I've been dangling before your eyes, and you begin to pant like a dog as I Iift it up very slowly, letting it slide up the shaft and off the head. I continue teasing you with my voice, using a sexy sweet baby-talk that has an instant effect on you, "Ooooh, baby, that's a nice, sexy elf-cock you have! Look at how big and hard it is! I think it likes being teased with angora, doesn't it? Awwww, look at that, you're just sooooooo turned on, aren't you? Poor thing, did Kitty do that to you? Did she tease you and tantalize you, and get you ALL hot?"

I raise it up and rub it in your face, giggling at you and continuing, "Awwww, does slavey want to make love to his Mistress' pretty angora sweater, hmmmmm?" You don't respond at first, and so I simply pull the furry sweater away from you and put it down, saying matter-of-factly, "Oh well, I suppose you wouldn't want to have sex with it...I guess you don't want it after all!" I smile knowingly as you snap to your senses and realize that the erotic teasing has suddenly ceased.

Although you don't know exactly what I meant by letting you "make love" to the angora, you are dying to find out, and you instantly start to beg, "Oh yes! I don't know....I mean, I....I...please, PLEASE let me, Mistress, PLEASE let me make love to your soft sweater!" "No, slave, you have been a naughty little thief, so you are going to be teased and denied tonight!"

Again I start to twirl the sweater round and round on one finger, right in front of you, and you continue to beg for it. Again I rub it right in your face for a minute, then pull it away and start swatting your face playfully with it, denying you as you plead with me to have sex with it..."Awwww, is that what you want, hmmmm? You want to make love to this soft, sexy girlie thing? You wanna have sex with it, baby-cakes??"

This is simply too much fun to go easy on you, and I gleefully repeat the process, giggling girlishly and switching my tone of voice back to commanding and wicked again as I order you to keep begging, "Yeah, that's it, my sissy! BEG me to fuck this sexy sweater, you naughty little slave!" Your pleading begins to get louder and more insistent, and I draw out the process some more, teasingly denying you, "No, slavey! Not yet, I already told you, you have been very naughty, so you cannot have it. But you just keep begging for it, you dirty little slut!" You don't disappoint me, and I am satisfied with your behavior as I continue to torment you a little longer.

After another minute of this exquisite sexual anguish, you start to go simply out of your mind...the sensations are just too erotic and overwhelming, and your pleas become even more tortured and insistent. This is very much to my liking...I really get off on taking a submissive little sissy-slave to such a delicious place of sheer desire and desperation! I switch my voice back to sweetness as I form a little hole with the angora and say, "Okay, sweetie, I suppose you've begged enough for your little treat! Here you go!"

I slowly reach down to your throbbing hardon and slide the sweater delicately onto it, slowly gliding it down the shaft. The sensation of the soft fur caressing your sensitive prick takes you instantly to a heavenly pleasurable place as I slowly and delicately begin fucking your cock with it. You inhale deeply and you tilt your head back as I sensually stroke the fluffy fur up and down your cockshaft. Your eyes roll back in your head as the angora fucking your cock starts to drive you wild. After teasing you like this some more, I pull it away suddenly, and you poke your cock forward, desperately wanting more of the erotic feelings you are experiencing. It bounces around needily, and I smile at the sight of your predictable reaction.

I simply drop it back on your erection and pull my hands away, and you react like a mindless animal, not thinking as you immediately put your hands around it and start fucking it, slowly at first, but then faster. I laugh at you loudly, watching you obsessively pleasuring yourself with the soft, feminine furry item for a minute, and then suddenly push your hands away angrily. Again, my tone of voice switches from sexy-sweet talk to wicked-cruel commands, and this creates a sensory overload inside you, and it simply blows your mind as I scold you, "Stop that! Who said you could do that, you sissy?"

You stutter apologetically, "I'm sorry Mistress!! I.....I....I thought...I mean, you said...you said I could make love to your angora fur! Oh, please, let me, please let me have it!" I teasingly hold it up again and say sweetly, "So you want to fuck this angora, do you?" You pause for a moment before begging, "Oh, yes, please, PLEASE let me fuck it!" I let the angora sway back and forth over your cockhead, and you thrust it forward again, desperately trying to get more of the sensory pleasure it offers, but I simply pull it away with a cruel laugh!

I dangle the sexy furry item before your eyes and simply say, "NO!" Your begging immediately goes into overdrive upon hearing my rejection of your pleas. This only serves to excite me more, and I rub the sweater in your face some more like I am punishing a misbehaving dog. You keep begging, but "Mmmmmf, mmf, mmmmmmf" is all I can hear you say, and I keep scolding you, "No, no, no! Dirty little thieves like you get teased denied, so my little slavey will NOT get to fuck the sexy angora anymore! But keep begging, and maybe I will tease you some other way with it...or maybe not!"

Your confusion is so precious, and I observe you closely as your desperation continues to increase and you keep apologizing to me. You don't need to be told twice to beg some more, and your pleading becomes even more extreme as I pull the sweater away from your face so I can hear you better. I begin twirling the sweater round and round, humiliating you by swatting your face with it again and again, encouraging more and more begging, and you don't disappoint me. "That's it, baby, keep begging, you little thief! Beg Kitty to fuck my angora like a good little sissy!"

Next, I hold the sweater right in front of your throbbing erection, coaxing you, "C'mon, baby, come and get it!" You thrust your cock forward, but I pull it away, keeping it just slightly out of reach, and say gleefully, "Ah, ah ah! Not yet, honey!" You pull your cock back, but again I offer the fur to you, moving it closer to your hardon, and you immediately poke your prick forward again. Predictably, I simply pull it away, dangling it teasingly right in front of the tip of your aching member. I move it closer and closer until it brushes lightly against your cockhead, but then pull it away.

I giggle as this process continues for a few minutes, tormenting you effortlessly, and even though it's blatantly obvious I am toying with you on purpose, you can't control yourself and you keep falling helplessly into my perfectly executed little pricktease trap. Over and over I repeat the wicked little game, offering it to you, giving a tiny little bit, but then cruelly denying you every time you try to come and get more of what you so desperately want!

I continue watch you closely, thoroughly enjoying the effect that this cruel teasing has on you, and enjoying the way your desperation is getting more and more frenzied. Finally, I decide to relent and have a little mercy on you, and I let the oh-so-soft fur fall casually onto your pulsing cock and say sweetly, "Awwww, there you go, sweetie! Is that what slavey wanted?" You are completely paralyzed, and you go silent and stop thrusting your cock back and forth. Still, you are unable to move for some reason and you stay perfectly still as the fluffy fur dangles gently from your highly sensitized dick.

I then form the small fuck-hole again with the soft fluff and begin to rub it up and down your shaft again....verrrry slowly! After a minute I simply stop, which causes you to instantly start thrusting your cock in and out. "Mmmm, yeah, " I say sexily, "That feels sooooo good, doesn't it? Go ahead and fuck that sexy sweater, baby!" I hold the sweater still as you thrust your hardon in and out of it, and I coo softly, soothing you some more with the sexy-sweet tone of voice you simply can't resist.

Slowly, your pace increases, and I begin to notice the way your cock is starting to get all shiny, and the head grows ever so slightly as it begins to turn purple. I also notice that the veins on the shaft are beginning to swell almost to the point of looking like they're going to burst! And your balls? Well, they are completely swollen and full of elfie-cum, all just for little me! I gleefully observe the inevitable explosion of love juice starting to build and build, getting closer and closer, until.....

It becomes quite clear that if I do not intervene, you are going to come all over my gorgeous angora sweater, and that would never do, especially this early in the game! And so, when I sense you are nearing a wonderful orgasm, I simply reach out and snatch the sweater away from you abruptly, saying, "Gimme that, you naughty little elfie-girl! You are NOT going to cum on that....yet!" I toss it on a table nearby and continue, "but don't worry, we'll get back to that a little later, I promise!" You continue to thrust you cock forward and back like a horny dog, unable to control yourself. This amuses me and I laugh at you cruelly.

But then I wink at you seductively and continue, "Don't worry, you and I are going to explore your angora fetish very thoroughly, okay? But first I have something else to show you!". The look on your face is priceless, getting so close to a mind-blowing explosion of elfie-cum, only to be denied relief at the last second! I stand up before you, moving away from you and across the room, encouraging you to follow, "C'mon, sweetie, follow me like a good little sissy! I have something yummy for you, now you come over here and get it!"

You fall down on your hands and knees, crawling along behind me willingly, and I turn my head around to glance back at you. As I hoped, your eyes are glued to my sexy shiny black boots, and I spin around in a circle in them, letting you feast your eyes on them. Then I turn around again, facing away from you, and I point down at them, encouraging you to ogle the sky-high spiked heels. I lift each one up a little, raising it up towards your eyes, testing you to see if the powerful heels seem to have an effect on you, and I can tell by the look in your eyes that they do, and I know immediately that you can be made to worship them and do kinky things to them...

I turn back to face you and smile as I look down at you, and my voice becomes sticky sweet again, "My, my, my, what's this? Does my little elfie just LOVE these sexy boots? You can tell me, sweetie! Does elfie want to worship these boots, hmmm?" You respond instantly, confessing, "Oh, yes, YES! I've always loved boots like that, seeing a sexy girl like you wearing them, yes please, YES!!" "Well, okay, baby, but I must remind you that you have been very naughty, trying to steal my sexy angora sweaters, so I am going to have to be....a little....cruel to you, okay?"

My words sink in to your soul as I look down at you, and you just look up at me with a blank expression, not responding and simply accepting your face. I smile at you, placing my hands on my hips and asserting myself over you by pointing down at you and scolding, "All right, my little elfie-thief, soon enough, we're gonna have some fun with these sexy spike heeled boots. But first, I'm going to have to put on some more clothes, because I seem to be a little....too naked for this activity. Now let's see, I wonder what I should wear?"

"Oh, I know!" I continue girlishly, "what about this sexy sweater I've been teasing you with! I bet you'd just love to see me wear it for you, right?" I take a step back and hold up the fluffy angora sweater, teasingly dangling it in front of my large breasts. I say sweetly, "So...would my little sissy elf like me to wear this soft sweater for her, hmmmmm?" You don't have to speak...you are so aroused by my blatant teasing that you are completely speechless anyway...and besides, I already know the answer!

I hold it up with two hands right in front of your face and immediately notice that is an expensive one, one of my favorites. Even though I've been cruelly teasing and denying you with it, you haven't noticed much about it, but suddenly you see exactly how pretty and sexy the design of it is. It's a particularly soft and fluffy black tube top with thin spaghetti straps, and as I start to put it on, you watch me hungrily.

You can't take your eyes off me as I slowly pull the furry material down over my shoulders and squeeze my braless titties into it. It is very revealing, leaving my arms and shoulders bare, and it is very low cut in front, barely covering my breasts. As I wiggle it down over my tummy, my breasts heave back and forth and the fetishy fabric clings to my nipples. The soft angora tickles them until they are hard, poking out clearly underneath the sensual black fur.

"So, you thought you were going to take this sexy sweater, did you?" I say as I stand up and adjust my breasts inside it. "Stand up, slave!" I command, and you don't hesitate for one second, scrambling to your feet in complete obedience. You are standing right in front of me, and my furry boobs are right in front of your face. I step away from you a little and begin to slowly strut back and forth in front of you, sensing my sexual power over you increasing with every moment. The sweet tone of voice I have been using starts to become more accusatory, as though I am interrogating you about your crimes...

"You HAVE been a naughty little elf, haven't you, taking yummy girlie things that don't belong to you!" I rub my hands over the furry fabric and bend over a little, wiggling around and jiggling my large breasts and presenting them to you to tease you. I pull away from you taking a couple of steps back, swaying my hips seductively, and slowly approach you again, sticking my boobs right in front of your eyes.

You are simply hypnotized as you watch me, completely unable to tear your eyes away from my tits, right at eye level. I back up a bit and put my hands on my hips, saying sternly, "But now I have caught you, haven't I, and now you will be treated exactly the way you deserve!" I bend over again and scold you, pointing one finger at you as though correcting a small child, adding, "Yes, now you will punished! You are going to know what feels like to be violated...and used!"

So far, tonight's activities have been very stimulating but relatively tame compared with some of my kinkier plans for you...but my last sentence contains my first reference to a darker, more forboding fate! A chill of fear courses through your body as my words penetrate deep inside you, and you feel a need to run, to escape from my threats of punishment. But something inside you prevents it and you just stand there, completely unable to react or move. The thought of it: being violated....being used...there's something about those words that makes you want to accept it...

I continue to prance back and forth in front of you, putting a little bounce in my step and shamelessly displaying my fantastic body to you to further ensnare you in my web of seduction. I observe the way you ogle me, your eyes moving down my body, over my kinky black spike heeled boots, and stay there for a little while, moving onto the high heels, lingering there, then slowly going up the shiny black PVC wrapped around my fabulous, long, toned legs. You then look back up over my hips and tummy before fixating on my fur-covered breasts again, and I giggle at you as I continue to display myself, titillating your desire for me.

I start to think about how to start in on you, and a rush of images begins to enter my mind as I think about my last sentence, how I plan to violate you...and USE you! I begin to imagine lots of ways to humiliate you, all revolving around feminizing you and keeping you in mild (or not so mild) bondage restraints, and then subjecting you to various kinky scenarios.... As I continue to plot your fate and fantasize about different wicked little punishments, the anger inside me begins to build as I recall the way I felt when I heard my girlfriends say how they had their favorite angora items stolen, and a few of them lost some expensive furs too.

Along with the anger comes some satisfaction though, as I contemplate the way I have captured you and cast a prickteasing spell upon you, knowing that you are MINE...that I own you sexually now. I have actually captured the naughty little elf-thief I've heard about, the one who has been taking some of my girlfriend's fetish items...things that definitely don't belong to him! And now you thought you could target ME, but you didn't count on me catching you in the act! I can feel myself getting turned on as I recall some of the kinky little revenge fantasies I've had, and I'm not going to waste any more time before I return to you to put my plan into action.

Hmmmm...perhaps I'll parade you around in public, showing off my little sissy captive, and then take you to one of my favorite fetish clubs...I bet all the Mistresses there would just LOVE to meet you! And once they find out that you are the notorious elf-thief who has been stealing their favorite fetish attire, you are going to be in BIG trouble!

And I also thought it would be fun to invite a few of my friends over and having a "girl's night in", and we could all dress up really sexy for you and take turns teasing you and coming on to you before we play kinky little punishment and humiliation games with you...oh, and I simply can't wait to introduce you to a couple of my boyfriends! They're big and black, and they're just going to LOVE meeting you and having their way with you...

Let's pause right here while you think about all that...and we'll get started in Part 3 of your Punishment PrickTease!

Kitty
Attachments
Kitty3.jpg
Kitty3.jpg (122.79 KiB) Viewed 2745 times
seven
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Kitty's Elfen PrickTease Punishment - Part 2

Post by seven »

"Parade me around in public..." Mmmmm. Fantastic thought.