Kitty's Elfen PrickTease Punishment - Part 1

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Kitty's Elfen PrickTease Punishment - Part 1

Post by KittyZateez »

Kitty's Introduction and Little Elfie's Erotic Capture

Some of you may be familiar with my PrickTeasing stories...my PantyBoy PrickTease scenario, my Fluffy Furry Angora CockTease scene, or my Sensual Prickteasing tale...if not, you may find them in Milovana's Forum Stories section, dated around January of 2015. If you are a male who is excited by the idea of submission, and more specifically, girls who enjoy experimenting with sensual seduction and erotic prickteasing, head over there and give 'em a read...and let me know what you think!

First, a little about me to whet your appetite, and then we'll proceed with my new story...

For those of you who have never had the pleasure of hearing about me, I am a stunningly attractive blonde "Barbie-doll" type female, almost 6 feet tall, with a very voluptuous figure - large breasts, a small waist, big hips and a HOT, curvy ass. I have long, golden blonde hair, my long legs are tanned and toned, and I have gorgeous facial features...plump, full lips, high cheekbones and bright blue bedroom eyes. As if you can't tell, I am not shy about my appearance, so....if you saw me, do you think you might like me??
Kitty2.jpg
Kitty2.jpg (798.33 KiB) Viewed 4158 times
I am fully aware of the effect my appearance has on men, and I really do enjoy encouraging their attention, up to a point, by presenting a glamorous and seductive appearance for them. Whenever possible, I enjoy dressing very sexy, in high heels, miniskirts, low-cut tops (tight angora sweaters are one of my favorites) and whatever other types of revealing clothing I choose. And I always keep my hair perfectly styled and teased up high on top, cascading down my back in wavy curls. And like I said - I like to wear heavy makeup and always have long, sexy red fingernails. Does this appeal to any of you horny readers, hmmmmm???

Because of my appearance and behavior, men are constantly noticing me, hitting on me, and trying to pick me up and take me home. But I am, by nature, a TEASE, so I kinda get off on rejecting them after attracting their attention. I don't do this as a deception, but of course some guys see it that way and get mad and frustrated. You see, I am always on the prowl for certain types of men...the kind of guys who seem to enjoy my little games! This is because I prefer assuming a role of dominance (in one form or another) in my interpersonal relationships, which is something that many men do not expect and are not into.

With others, though, ones who seem to come back for more when I am, you know, a little cruel to them, I will occasionally allow their advances. If they seem willing to submit themselves to me for some kinky fun and games, I gleefully attempt to lure them into my web. With these types of men, I enjoy exploring seductive prickteasing games, and I just love setting them up and shooting them down, just to see where it might lead...to see where I can take them and just how far they'll go. And where will that be exactly? Stick around and you just might find out....

Here on Milovana, I was on a roll with my writing earlier this year, publishing several chapters for each of the three fantasy prickteasing scenarios I mentioned earlier, but I've been on hiatus. Now, however, you may be excited to learn that even though it's been a while since I had any new ideas to post...I'm BAAACK! For a little while, perhaps...

What follows is a little PrickTease Punishment fantasy that someone planted in my pervy mind...it's a little different than my other stories, and is geared more for the fantasy role-play crowd. It contains some of my typical sensual seduction techniques, ones that will be familiar if you've read about some of my kinky adventures...but this little situation also explores the topic of feminization, which may or may not interest certain Milovana members. It will also appeal to you if you have a fetish for fluffy, furry things, like angora and furs...It stars me, as an Amazon Dominatrix, and you, a little sissy elf who has been very, very naughty and simply MUST be punished and taught a very specific type of lesson!

You see, you are a little elf, under 5 feet tall, and although you are male, you have a somewhat feminine stature and petite facial features. Your body is small, not muscular at all, with a softness to your skin and a gentle muscle-tone that gives you a girlish appearance. You have long, whitish hair, dark skin, and soft facial features...pretty, even, in your own way. Like many elves, the overall proportions of your body are more feminine than masculine...and all these characteristics make you a perfect target for my desire to explore your erotic seduction and sensual feminization...

In addition, you are a thief! You have a fetishistic attraction to certain types of female clothing, and you indulge your urges by stealing sexy, flashy women's clothes. When you see a woman dressed in angora or furs, black leather or latex and sky-high heels, you always attempt to follow her back to her place and case it for a while, returning when she is asleep or out to try to rip off some of her sleazy female attire! You have been successful for quite some time, but sooner or later you were bound to be caught in the act.

You are also quite fascinated by attractive human females, particularly tall, gorgeous, busty blondes, and you have some elaborate and distinctly submissive fantasies about being captured and seduced, feminized and enslaved by one or more beautiful dominant women...so, what follows is the story of your capture and prickteasing punishment enslavement at the hands of a gorgeous female, straight out of your deepest, wildest fetish fantasies!

You ready? Let's begin...

Soooo..you've entered my fetish boudoir, foolishly thinking you can steal my soft fluffy garments and take them for your own...to do with what you will, maybe wear them like the little sissy you really are? Or perhaps rub them all over your little elf-cock, or do other naughty things with them, hmmmm???

And there you are, standing in my private fetish parlor, with a few of my prized fluffy sweaters and furs stuffed into a large bag...even though you already have what you came for and you have a perfect chance to escape, you pause for a moment to fondle the soft angora sweaters and luxurious furs, and you become distracted and instantly aroused by the fetishy garments. You can't control your desires and you take out your elf-cock and begin rubbing one of the soft angora items all over it.

You are getting VERY turned on as you stroke yourself with the soft fur and you begin to fantasize what it might be like to be attired in fetish attire like that, or perhaps even being encouraged (or forced) to wear girlie things by an Amazon dominatrix....and then an image appears in your mind of a towering busty blonde fetish Goddess, teasing and tantalizing you sexually...slowly seducing and enslaving you! Your body, mind and soul will be helpless to resist her feminine charms, and you will immediately fall victim to her seductive power over you..and then you will become her personal, sexual plaything, to tease and toy with, however she sees fit... forever!!

As your mind reels with the images of your seduction and enslavement, you continue to stroke your hard elf-cock with the fluffy, furry angora and you get even more aroused and sexually excited. You are so entranced and distracted that you don't notice a large presence approaching from behind you. And then.....

I grab you from behind, and immediately you realize how helpless and weak you are compared to me as I wrap one arm around your neck and grab one of your arms with my powerful hand. You have fantasized about a towering Domina seizing and enslaving you, and I am even taller and stronger than you imagined - 6 feet tall, without heels! You struggle a little as I tighten my grip around your neck, but I am so much stronger than you, it's impossible to escape. As I twist you back and forth in my grasp, it is immediately clear that I am in complete control of you physically. I laugh at you as I move you around at will, easily manipulating you back and forth.

I take both hands and reach around in front of you, slipping them inside the thin material of the shirt you are wearing. You know what is about to happen as I gently begin tugging on the material and it starts to tear. And then, with one swift motion, I rip it off you, the buttons popping easily one by one. I tear it the rest of the way off, letting fall to the floor, and I can feel myself getting turned on by easy it is to take you and make you mine.

"Well, well, well", I say teasingly, "What have we here? A naughty little elf-thief, trying to escape with some of my fetish items?" I grab the bag of clothes from you, dropping it on the floor and scolding you, "Now you can try to get away, you little bitch-boy, but I'll be keeping these!" I easily restrain you a few seconds more as you struggle in vain against my overpowering grasp, and then I suddenly release you. In your hand, you still have the angora that you were rubbing yourself with, and you take it and make a beeline for the front door.

You manage to get there, and you feel a huge sense of relief as you assume that you will be able to escape without any punishment or humiliation...and with one of my precious fetish garments as a prize for your efforts! But just as you reach out and turn the knob, you hear a click sound and you discover...to your horror...that it's locked. You turn to face me, and your mind goes blank as you see me standing there, fully naked, holding the remote door lock in my hand. I push the button again, and suddenly the door pops open...you see your chance, and this time you drop the sweater and start to bolt out to safety....but then...

I approach you again, just as you make it out the door, catching up to you easily and grabbing you from behind, lifting you up off the floor and pulling you back inside. I begin cackling for a minute before my voice goes soft but firm, and I speak directly into your ear as I hold you completely still, powerless to even move! "So you thought you were going to escape, did you? HAHA! I have you now, baby, and you are going to be MINE! I am going to punish you by making you be my very own little sissy slut!"

As my words wash over you, I slip my hands down your body and into your trousers, grabbing them and ripping them open. The material is very thin and offers no resistance as I tear it open all the way down your legs and pull it off your body. You have never experienced the feelings of helplessness that my actions create...you are being restrained and assaulted, against your will, and yet......

I am getting really hot now, very turned on by how easy it is to strip you bare, and I notice that you have nothing on underneath your trousers, so now you are fully naked and available. Your little elf-cock is still hard, so stimulated and aroused by the soft angora you've been rubbing all over it...

"Mmmm, yes," I continue, with a threatening tone, "you are the little thief I've been hearing about from all my sexy girlfriends, aren't you! Now you are going to be punished! You will become MY little elf-slave, and I am going to keep you here, put you in bondage and dress you up sexy in all kinds of pretty girlie things...just like the little elfen-sissy that I know you really are! And then, well.....then you will be made to do MY bidding!! Would you like that?"

My words are terrifying to you, and you struggle frantically for a moment, but you are simply unable to get away as I keep you in my clutches for another minute. You begin begging pathetically, "No, NO, please don't! I'm sorry, Miss, for trying to take your sexy things, please PLEASE don't!!" My voice becomes louder and stronger as I get more turned on at the feeling of being able to restrain you so easily, and I taunt you, "Don't do what? Awww, what's wrong baby? You WANT to be treated like this, don't you? C'mon, sweetie, I know you do! Don't be shy, you can tell me ALL about it, so you'd better confess your submissive desires to your new Mistress, right now!"

You begin to plead with me, denying my accusations and begging me to let you go, and the fear in your voice is obviously genuine. You are truly scared, and as you continue to beg for mercy, I get even more turned on, even though your defiance also angers me. You keep struggling to escape but I hold you even tighter and say, "Yeah, that's it, YEAH! Go ahead and try to get away, you little elf-sissy! But you can't, can you? No, no, no, you're not going anywhere! I already told you, you are MINE now, I have BIG plans for you, baby!" My arm slips around your neck and I begin to restrict your breathing as I continue, "Now I want you hear you say it! Say 'Yes, Kitty, YES, I want to be your sissy!"

"I....I....no, please, NO!" You wail, but I simply begin choking you, getting off on how easy it is to completely dominate you physically. I torment you, saying, "Yes, my little darling, you ARE going to be my sissy, whether you like it or not! Now SAY IT!!" You continue to resist, but after another minute or two, I begin to sense that your will is starting to break. You stutter and stammer, barely able to speak as I continue to choke you, releasing you a little every few seconds to give you a chance to comply with my demands.

Finally, you can't help yourself from confessing your fantasies, and as you feel the emotions getting ready to explode inside you, you can't stand it anymore and you give in to my demands. You wail, "Oh my Goddess, yes, YES! I would love to be your sissy, please, PLEASE, let me be your sissy!!!"

I release the pressure around your neck and you gasp for air. "That's better", I say sweetly, "now was that so hard? Well okay then, you can be my sissy now! Are you sure that's what you want?" Your will is completely broken and I release you, but you don't move, just standing there, completely weakened by my diabolical treatment. I am still right behind you, and you immediately burst into tears, crying and telling me, "Yes, I would LOVE to be your sissy, thank you Mistress, thank you!" I feel a mixture of pity and excitement as I realize that I have conquered you now, and to reward you, I reach around and begin lightly stroking your fully erect cock between my thumb and forefinger...very lightly!

"Awwww, it's okay, sweetie! See, that much better isn't it? Now, if you behave yourself and do what I say, I will reward you with yummy teasing! But if you're naughty, I will punish you. Which do you like better? Now promise you'll be good and I won't have to do that again, okay honey?" My tone is so sweet and seductive, you are unable to resist and you say, "Yes, yes, I promise!"

I smile at your response, continuing, "C'mon, sweetie, now be a good little sissy and promise Kitty that you'll do everything I say!" I keep stroking your cock between my two fingers, very gently up and down the shaft, and the effect it has on you is immediate. Your breathing increases and your mouth falls open as the feelings of helplessness and embarrassment are quickly replaced with sheer sexual arousal and desire. Your will to resist has totally disappeared, and all you want to do is obey ME!

You stop crying and comply with my demand without hesitation, telling me, "Yes, Mistress, I promise!" I take one of my long nailed fingers and begin tickling the very tip of your cockhead with it, saying "Promise what?" You begin panting, barely able to control yourself, and your voice trembles as you say, "I promise to be a good sissy!" I continue the erotic teasing of your cockhead with my long red fingernail, poking it just a little inside the slit of your cockhead, adding "And?" The way I am coaxing you and stringing you along is turning you on like nothing you've ever experienced, but you manage to stutter, "And...and..and I promise to do everything you say!"

I take all five fingernails of my hand and begin stroking the tips of them up your cockshaft, stopping at the top, removing them, then applying them at the bottom and repeating the stroking. "Ooooo, verrrry good! You'll do everything I say, whatever I want, won't you!" You are simply unable to speak now as I continue the fingernail teasing, and I quickly grow impatient waiting for your confirmation. I suddenly stop teasing you and swat your cock playfully a few times, slowly getting stronger each time. I say sternly "WON'T YOU??"

This snaps you out of your trance and you wail, "Yes, I will, everything you say, anything you want!!" I giggle at you and spin you around to face me, taking a couple of steps back. With my hands on my hips, I continue, "Oh yeah?? Prove it! Get down on your knees and play with yourself!" You don't hesitate to obey, and you fall down on your knees and begin jerking your cock. "Faster!" I command, and you comply. "Now slower!" Again, you obey. This is fun! "Now, keep stroking yourself and BEG to be my sissy!" As you predictably begin begging as instructed, I look down at you and smile with satisfaction, knowing that you belong to me now, that you will do anything I say and obey my commands without question.

I spin around and march over to the couch and sit down. I simply point at the floor in front of me, and somehow you know what I want, so you crawl over in front of me. "Keep begging!" I command, and you obey. You watch in fascination as I pick up a pair of thigh-high shiny black PVC boots with 6" spiked heels. I look into your eyes, smiling knowingly but saying nothing as I slowly...insert...one of my legs...into...one boot...then gently...zip it up...and then I put on the other, the same way, but even more slowly...

With my boots on now, I lean over to you and order, "That's enough, baby, now STOP jerking off!" You stop stroking immediately, completely under my control now. "Now, where is that angora sweater you were trying to steal? Oh yeah, there it is, over near the door, right where you dropped it when I captured you! Now be a good little sissy and go fetch it for me, okay?" You crawl across the room and pick up the sweater with your hand, but when I see this I quickly correct you, commanding you to hold it in your teeth (gently) and bring it to me. You obey and crawl back to me clumsily.

"Now, what was it you were doing with that fluffy angora when I caught you? Show me!" You hesitate at this command, but I insist, "SHOW ME!" You begin stroking your cock, sheepishly, with the sweater and I watch in fascination, "Oh, my, is that what you like? Does my little sissy-girl like rubbing that soft fur thing on her little elfie-cock, hmmmmm?" You don't say anything and I can tell how embarrassed you are as you continue to obey me, but it is pointless to resist. This is the first time I've referred to you as a sissy-GIRL, and the idea of this is wildly exciting to you...

You keep stroking yourself as I confront you, "Well, well, it seems that my little elfen-sissy has an angora fetish, does she? Does little elfie-poo get all turned on by soft, fluffy angora? And does she like rubbing soft angora things on her naughty cock, hmmmm?" My tone of voice is girlie and nice, but also accusatory somehow, and a chill goes up your spine as your desires betray you. "Oh, and I bet that my sissy would just LOVE to be made to WEAR fluffy angora for me too, wouldn't she?"

Your face flushes red with embarrassment as I confront you with your perverted sexual needs, and the feelings of submission begin to sink slowly and deeply into your soul. It is clear to you now that I know exactly what turns you on, and I am fully capable of using your sexual weaknesses to take advantage of you and use you for my kinky amusement!

Suddenly I grab the sweater, yanking it away from your grasp, saying teasingly, "Gimme that, you naughty little slut!" My tone suddenly becomes stronger, which serves only to confuse you more. I pause for a moment to inspect your state of arousal, and I look down at your cock. It is fully erect...the whole thing has turned purple, especially the head, and I notice how the veins on the shaft are swollen with blood.

I smile with satisfaction at the results of my teasing games so far, and I watch your erection throb a little, bobbing up and down as I take the sweater in both hands and hold it in front of your face. This is the kind of behavior that I prefer my slave's cock to have, and I take great pleasure in making it behave that way!

With you in such a state of complete sexual arousal, you are utterly speechless and completely paralyzed by me confronting you with your innermost sexual fantasies, and you watch in fascination as I dangle the fluffy item right before your eyes. My voice becomes all girlie and sweet again as I coo, "Is this what you like, hmmmm? Nice, soft, fluffy angora, all furry and fetishy?" You nod and answer, "Oh, yes, Mistress, it's so soft and feminine, I just love it, it turns me on!" I answer back with a sexy wink, "I know it does, honey!

I rub the angora in your face for a minute, and you don't resist, allowing me to have my wicked way with you. I continue this for a minute or two, saying sweetly, "Oooooh, yes, you really do love it, don't you!" I then lift it off you and slowly begin to twirl it around in the air, continuing to tease you verbally, "Would my little elfie like her Mistress to TEASE her all over with this angora? And maybe she'd like it if I rubbed her sexy cockie-poo with it also, hmmmmm?"

Without thinking or even realizing it, you nod slowly and I giggle and rub it up against your face again for another minute before releasing it and letting it fall gently...right onto your erection! You inhale sharply as the sensation of the soft fur falling onto your sensitive prick courses through your whole body. I take a couple steps back and look deep into your eyes, and as you stare back at me, you are absolutely paralyzed by the feeling of the fluffy, furry angora dangling from your engorged member. You are the perfect sight of submission, totally naked, on your knees before me, wildly turned on, with the soft, fluffy sweater dangling from your aching, throbbing little elf-cock!

I pause for another moment before widening my eyes, and I lick my lips and smile seductively as I walk back to you slowly. Your emotions are swinging wildly from intense arousal to sheer terror as my tone of voice flip-flops from sticky sweet and seductive to accusatory and aggressive. You are becoming absolutely wrapped around my little finger by my ability to confront you and interrogate you about your desires, then use them to tantalize and titillate you into an incredible state of sexual arousal.

"Beg me to stroke your cock with angora!" I demand sternly, and you don't hesitate for one second, pleading with me to pleasure you. I giggle at you, encouraging your begging, but not giving you what you want...for a little while, that is...quickly, your begging intensifies and I simply deny you some more, saying scoldingly, "No! Sissy has not earned the right to be teased with angora yet!" My rejections start to drive you crazy, and you begin pleading with me to please, please, PLEASE give you what you so desperately want!

I laugh cruelly at your pathetic behavior, pointing at you and mocking your pitiful begging while I continue to deny you, but finally I give in, rolling my eyes, saying meanly, "Oh, all right, all right! Now shut up, you little wimp!" You obey instantly, your eyes filling with tears at the way I am taunting you, controlling you and bossing you around, but keeping you incredibly turned on at the same time! There is just something about being spoken to in that manner that is irresistible to you, something about it that turns you on and makes you weak...you are totally helpless, and completely vulnerable to my powerful feminine charms!

All right, my cuties, this is as good a place as any to leave you hanging...if you like the story so far, I insist you tell me, okay? And I wouldn't be a good little cocktease if I didn't make you wait a while before I post Chapter 2, but you all have my permission to BEG me to tell you how my little elf will be punished next!

Kitty
Attachments
KittyBootsOnBed.jpg
KittyBootsOnBed.jpg (206.41 KiB) Viewed 5167 times
Last edited by KittyZateez on Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
cbffsa
Explorer
Explorer

Kitty's Elfen PrickTease Punishment

Post by cbffsa »

Oh my, Miss Kitty, it is so wonderful that you are back. I have missed your prickteasing ways so badly. I would love to see your little elfen sissy teased to the edge, over and over again, begging to cum, begging to be your sissy girl.

Love, your pricktease pet,
Chuck
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Re: Kitty's Elfen PrickTease Punishment - Part 1

Post by KittyZateez »

Ooooh! You'd like to "see" it? Or would you like to "be" it?? :sly:

Say the word, and maybe we can work something out! :love:

Kitty
Johanna_Johnson
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Tease-AI, Still looking
Sub/Slave(s): Already occupied by myself.

Post by Johanna_Johnson »

Wow what an horny story, Miss Kitty. My first thought after the second story paragraph was... I don't care how the story continues but I want to be caught in the action. Ok I have to admit that I wouldn't have bothered much with the angra on first thought but after reading this story well let's just say I could feel all the sensations on my sissy-clit realy well. You could say you expanded my horizion a lot. Therfore I'd like to thank you very much for this great strory. I rate this tease 5/5 :love: .

Oh and one more thing Miss. Do you know the spell to become the elf? :\'-(

Johanna Johnson
Kataklysmic
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): searching for one <3

Post by Kataklysmic »

This, this is very hot, I got extremely frustrated from reading this. Being a sissy myself the idea of being teased to the edge over and over and over is something I have thought about many times.