Hot sauce part 3

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Hot sauce part 3

Post by genome231 »

Hi everyone!
This will be my third experience with hot sauce!
This time however the hot sauce was not diluted and god was the pain wonderfully bad.

[Again I must highly advise on testing it on your skin before you try what I tried, SAFETY guys! - Who know? you might be allergic og or something else bad. Use your brain, always think about backup and etc!]

So this scenario was very simple but very evil.
Well basicly all you need is hot sauce (test this out a lot, try it on your penis or where ever your thinking of applying, see how long you can actually handle before rushing to the bathroom or kitchen for milk), a condom, chastity belt, a chain (more about this) your keys to your home.

So here is how it went:
1. I went out with the above mentioned items, no cellphone or no money except for just enough to ride the bus to a specific location.
2. At that location I found a public toilet and god was I sweating but wonderfully horny and butterflies in the stomach. I then filled the condom with tasbaco, a (very) generous amount. I held still for a moment, thinking about what I was about to do - the butterflies were figthing my horniness, but the butterflies won ;).
On came the condom and quickly I placed the chastity belt on, placed the chain arround my waist, through the chastity belt and clicked the lock shut. At this point I was trapped, the chain is something that I can only wear for short durations like no more than 2-3 hours, then it gets uncomfortable - the chain prevents me from pulling out of the cage.
So! as you can imagine my disk was now embraced by a tabasco filled condom, the only escape being at my apartment but first I had to walk/run 30-60 minutes (depending on tempo) through the city with a STRONG burning cock. God it felt bad real quick!
The pain is so intense, my eyes starting tearing up, regretting my decision! I got a few looks on my way home, not that they knew (I was ofcourse fully clothed) what was wrong, but I must have looked pretty stressfull.
When I did came home exhausted 42 minutes later, I ran crying for the key removed the belt, the condom.
Poured a glass of milk before putting my cock down. GOD! did it feel good!! omg!

I loved this scenario but I wouldn't recommend it unless you like fire because thats how it will feel. Basicly your cock is on fire, and your running for dear life, because the only place with water is your home.
I think its a good scenario because if you have tested hot sauce, thoroughly, and know your not allergic, your not trapped at home, your actually out among people in case things went to hell - your'e not trapped in your home.

I apologize for errors, English is not my first language and this was written quite fast.

Regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
jackstock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: Hot sauce part 3

Post by jackstock »

Real life stories like these are much better than the fiction i think :-P
mrivan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: Hot sauce part 3

Post by mrivan »

Never tried the hot sauce, but I did try some concealed clothespins once.
I started out clamping my nipples with clothespins. I then wore a Tee shirt, a button down sport shirt, basically about four layers on this cool fall new England night. It was set up so that even when I got home later it would take a fair time to undress and get at the clothespins again.
Dressed, and with my nipples already aching, I left the place and walked to a variety store that was about a ten minute walk away. Naturally, when I got there, there were about 8 people in line. The cashier was from the Caribbean and was flirting with every female in line, which accounted for the backup. By the time I got to the front, about 20 minutes later, my nipples were screaming.
I made my purchase and bolted home. By the time I got the shirts off and exposed my nipples, every move was agony. But as I finally removed them, I also noticed I was quite aroused.
Next time, I'll have to try it with weighted clamps. :-)