Kitty's Sensual PrickTeasing - Chapter 3

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Kitty's Sensual PrickTeasing - Chapter 3

Post by KittyZateez »

Now where were we? To review, in Part 2, we had some fun as follows…

I invite you over to my place and tell you to let yourself in, keeping myself hidden from you and making you wait in the living room while I finish getting all dolled up for you. I’m wearing a black vinyl dominatrix getup: thigh high, spike heeled boots, tiny little booty shorts, teency weency black vinyl bra that barely covers my breasts, and a see-through fishnet top covering that. Little details of this look include a matching black vinyl collar and cuffs, and a tough-looking black belt around my waist, with chains and metal loops on it. I have some bondage toys attached to it, whips and handcuffs, dangling and swaying when I walk.

My long, wavy blonde hair is teased up wild and fluffy, and I’m wearing heavy, slutty makeup with black-cat eyes, long black eyelashes and glistening red “wet” lips. Oh yes, and I know you’re going to absolutely adore that I have on long, shiny red fingernails – this is one of your favorite fetishes!

All in all, it’s a quite powerful and still feminine and seductive little domination and pricktease outfit! Instead of waiting for me to perfect my appearance, you simply can’t resist taking a peek at me, and I catch you looking and promptly begin scolding you. I make you pull out your cock and I call you a naughty boy while I teasingly swat it with a small dick-whip.

And then I make you go wait for me some more, while I put the finishing touches on my outfit. After I scold you and punish you for peeking at me before having permission, you obey my demand without question.

And that gets us all caught up, now it’s time for Part 3!

You go back into the living room, your hard cock still throbbing in response to seeing me all dressed up in black vinyl. I make you wait for me a few more minutes, leaving you hanging…in a fully aroused state. Meanwhile, I fuss over myself in front of the large mirror in the bathroom, fluffing up my gorgeous, thick blonde hair, polishing off my slutty makeup, paying special attention to my juicy red lips, which I paint with glistening lip gloss until they are dripping wet. I squirt more perfume all over my face, breasts, hair, long red fingernails, everywhere! I even squirt some onto my ass!

You, meanwhile, are standing in the living room, your erect cock throbbing with desire. The image of me, your kinky blonde black vinyl Dominatrix, whipping your erection, is still fresh in your mind. The perfume wafts in from the other room, and each breath you take intoxicates you with desire, the smell seducing you into submission.

Your cock sticks out from your pants, and you mindlessly stroke it as you start to fantasize about the evening’s coming activities. My appearance, and in particular, my outfit, seems to fascinate and enchant you, and the way I look, so powerful and seductive, plants images of the kinds of erotic teasing games that you seem to prefer playing…

Minutes pass, then several more, and it becomes clear that I am purposely making you wait, perhaps making you wait even longer than I would have, just because you were naughty and dared to take a peek at me. Your mind begins to reel with the fantasies and images of what might happen next, and instead of your cock slowly losing its erect state, it stays hard as a rock and starts bobbing up and down with each pulse of blood into it. Mmmmmm…just the way I like!

And then, just when you think you’re going to start losing your mind from the excitement and anticipation, I suddenly appear from around the corner and begin strutting towards you…

The sight of your slutty looking, hot blonde dominatrix girlfriend finally approaching you sends your mind into a frenzy. Your heart starts to pound wildly as you watch me come towards you…my spiked heeled boots make a click-click-click sound as I walk across the room. Our eyes meet, and I look deep into your soul, noticing how your eyes are glazed over, how they have a kind of blank stare that tells me how weak I make you – and how susceptible to my charms you are. My gaze instantly establishes my sexual superiority over you, and the sight of me immediately captivates and hypnotizes you.

You feel your will melting away, and a need to submit yourself to me for my amusement comes over you. But much to your surprise, my demeanor suddenly changes from wicked, punishing Domina to sexy sweet girlfriend…. “Well hello there, honey,” I coo, as I slowly prance toward you, “I’ve missed you so much, and I’m so glad to see you, baby!! Even though you were a very naughty boy at first, peeking at me without permission, you have now waited for me like a good little slaveboy, so now I’m going to reward you!”

I slowly prance closer toward you, knowing that giving you plenty of time to fully absorb my appearance will be to my benefit, and your eyes slowly move up my body, inspecting my shiny black vinyl dominatrix outfit. Everywhere you look is something else to seduce and tantalize you with, my boots, my ass, my big titties, my gorgeous long blonde hair, my long, sexy red fingernails, and let’s not forget the kinky bondage toys dangling from the powerful-looking belt around my trim waist… Your breath quickens as you look me over and soak up all the deliciously erotic details that I present you.

My powerful appearance makes you want to fall to your knees and beg to be my teasetoy – to become my personal, private loveslave! But you don’t, knowing that I have not requested that from you (yet!), and somehow you know that each move you make should be in response to my demands. I smile at you, noticing how you look so eager and anxious, and I say sweetly, “What a good boy you are, cumming to see me today! I hope the way I look tonight is exciting for you!”

You can’t talk, and you don’t even move. I giggle girlishly at your dumbfounded expression and continue, “Mmmmm, I’ve been dreaming about giving you a nice, yummy cocktease today”. I pose before you, putting my hands on my hips and displaying myself for your visual stimulation. Your eyes fixate on me, and I smile at my power of attraction over you.

I slowly turn to the side and inhale deeply, sticking out my chest and rotating my hips forward so my ass protrudes invitingly. You tear your eyes away from mine and they move slowly down my body, pausing noticeably in certain places…my breasts, my hips, my ass (you stay there a little while!), and finally to my kinky spike heeled boots.

I immediately notice the way you stare at my boots…you are absolutely entranced and fascinated with them for some reason, and you ogle them shamelessly, focusing in on the spiked heels…8” high, metallic, and very powerful looking. I spin around and show them off for you, tilting the spiked heel forward and lifting it up off the ground so you can see it better.

Up and down your eyes go over my shiny black vinyl boots, soaking up the sight of them, so wildly fetishistic and powerful, and I smile as I drink in your attention, knowing that my boots will soon be used to seduce and enslave you…

“So….you like these boots”, I say tentatively, as though I don’t know how much you really like them. You instantly respond, “Yes, Kitty, those boots are sooooo sexy! I like them a lot!!” I smile, my hesitation suddenly turning into obvious confidence, and I say firmly, “Come on, baby, tell me the truth! You don’t just LIKE these boots…you LOVE these boots, don’t you honey! If that’s true, if you behave yourself…if you promise to be a very good boy and do everything I say…perhaps I will allow you to become my little Bootboy tonight…would you like that?”

You are speechless, having been confronted with your fetishistic desires, and you just stare at my kinky boots as I begin to move around you, sizing you up like prey, which is basically what you are at this point. My power to own you grows with each second, and you continue to stare at my black vinyl boots, wrapping tightly around my sexy, curvy legs as I prance round and round. I stop and spin around in them, displaying myself for you so you can watch me up on my tippy-toes and see those sexy boots from all angles…

“Hmmmmm….” I continue, “yes, we’re going to play some kinky little teasing games tonight, just you and me, and these sexy spike heeled boots! Would that be to your liking??” You don’t answer, but simply nod your head in agreement, even though you’re not quite sure exactly what I have in mind. But you don’t care, as you slowly look back up my body, pausing on my ass again.

I turn around, facing away from you, and wiggle my ass for you. “You like my ass, too, right? Doesn’t it look good, baby? You like the way it looks in these little booty shorts, the way it comes spilling out of them, ‘cuz I have hiked these teency weency shorts waaaaay up my ass cheeks?? Hmmmmm, and maybe there’s another little game we can play with my ass, yeah?”

You still can’t speak, but you simply nod again, completely transfixed by my little showing-off game, and you’re completely seduced by the confidence I am displaying while telling you about my plans for the evening. I giggle as I strut away from you, beckoning you to follow, which you do without a moment’s hesitation. I lead you around the room, tossing my hair over my shoulder to look back at you, watching as you focus on my plump little ass as I prance around in front of you.

“Oooooh, sweetie, I’m gonna have some fun with you tonight! First you’re gonna be my Bootboy, and then we’re gonna play a little Ass Worship game. Ooooh yes, and let’s not forget…I bet you’d just love a yummy, sexy red fingernail cocktease too!! You just stand there, my words sinking into your soul, and you are completely unable to speak or even move as the idea of all these activities completely envelopes you…

I laugh as I continue to march around in front of you, and I slow down a little so you can get closer. But instead of grabbing me, you slow down too, instinctively knowing that I want to keep you close, but not let you have me.

Mmmmmm, this is the reassurance that I have been waiting for, to know that you will play along with the kinky tease and denial activities that I have planned for you tonight…Yes, my dear, you have nibbled at the bait, and now it’s time to start reeling you in!

But before I begin playing more games with you, I simply must get you even more worked up, all nice and hot, and give you just a little taste of my feminine charms, just to make sure you are completely aroused and excited…all so I can have my wicked way with you!

So I continue to make you follow me around some more, really playing up the sexy strut, taking little mincing steps so my whole body wiggles and squirms as I walk. Having revealed the little games I have planned, I know you are immediately obsessed with certain parts of me, the ones I have pointed out will be central to my teasing activities…my sexy boots, my hot little ass, and my slutty long red fingernails!

You keep following me, and I toy with you for a while, speeding up and slowing down my walk. You obediently stay right behind me, and when I slow down you don’t touch me, but stay a couple of feet away. This pleases me greatly!

To continue to stimulate you and ensure my complete control over you, it’s time to give you a little taste of heaven! I turn around to face you, looking into your eyes with a big smile, and slowly come toward you. Your cock is still sticking out like a flagpole, completely hard and desperately in need of my sensual affections.

I reach out and gently rub my hands up your chest, slowly encircling my arms behind your neck as I pull you towards me. I reach out to kiss you, and you stay still, not wanting to wreck the lipstick on my juicy red lips. I kiss you gently, slowly slipping my tongue into your mouth as your hands reach out to touch my hips, gently moving around onto my plump, girlish ass cheeks.

I continue to kiss you softly as you hold me in your arms, and your erect cock pushes up between us. I caress it with my tummy, and you moan in ecstasy as I cuddle your sexual organ delicately up against my smooth skin. I continue to kiss you gently, caressing your head and neck with my fingernails.

My slutty nails move over your earlobes, massaging them, causing little tingles of pleasure to course all over your body. You pull me closer, caressing my hips and ass and I allow your advances for the time being. “Oh, Mistress,” you moan, “you are so beautiful, so lovely and sooooo sexy, I simply cannot resist you! I want you to pricktease me and make me do your bidding, I promise I’ll be good and obey your whims! Please, please, PLEASE make me your teaseboy!!”

You can’t resist me, can you? No, you can’t! And don’t worry, baby, your dreams are about to cum true…

I keep kissing you, slipping my tongue into your mouth, just a little. At first you don’t respond, but when you start to kiss me back, I pull away a little, telling you, “Now be a good boy and let me give you kissies, but don’t kiss back yet, okay sweetie?” You obey, letting me kiss you for a while, until I softly tell you, “Okay, now you may kiss me back, baby!”

I lean over and position my lips right near yours, letting you come and get me, and I allow you to kiss me for a minute or two. Then I pull away for a moment, and slowly reach toward you with my lips, but when you reach for me I pull away. “Hee hee,” I giggle girlishly, “now you stop that, you silly boy!” I repeat this little game, offering my juicy lips to you, then pulling them away when you try to kiss me.

This little game continues for a while; you repeatedly reaching out to kiss me, me pulling away, rejecting you and giggling wickedly at your inability to resist my wicked little mind game. I make it a point to lick my glistening red lips right before your eyes each time I reject you, slowly moving my tongue over them seductively.

Finally, when you start getting really frustrated and begin to beg for my charms, I allow you to kiss me deeply, passionately swirling my tongue against yours as we embrace and hold each other lovingly.

So that brings us to end of Chapter 3…I know you enjoyed it and I’ll bet it got you all…..well, you know, nice and hot!

Later, my pet!
Kitty
Attachments
Michele201.jpg
Michele201.jpg (217.18 KiB) Viewed 2221 times
Last edited by KittyZateez on Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
teasedalot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Not yet, but looking :)
Sub/Slave(s): Not yet, but looking :)

Re: Kitty's Sensual PrickTeasing - Chapter 3

Post by teasedalot »

Moans wow! So hot!
AllanM
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): None.
Sub/Slave(s): None.

Post by AllanM »

I don't even know where to start.

I didn't realize how erratic my breathing had become until I'd finished reading this. I found the lack of attention you provided to certain... things to be excruciating & frustrating, which I loved.

This passage drove me absolutely insane with desire, being the only part where any attention was remotely granted to wanton needs: "I continue to kiss you softly as you hold me in your arms, and your erect cock pushes up between us. I caress it with my tummy, and you moan in ecstasy as I cuddle your sexual organ delicately up against my smooth skin."

Thank you again for your time and efforts :love:
oldsubguy67

Post by oldsubguy67 »

deep breath, ummmmmmmmmmmmmm so hot soooo hottt