Kitty's PantyBoy Pricktease - Part 1

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by KittyZateez »

Hi sweetie!

I wanted to take a few minutes and talk about our encounter in the chat room the other day. I think it was a powerful experience for both of us, and gave Me a chance to share some more details about the ways I’m going to pricktease you! I think I learned a little more about some of your desires too, didn’t I? What a naughty boy you were, suggesting that I join you in the Kinky Games chat room, but I’m glad you did. I enjoyed it and I’m sure you did too…so we will pursue more chat activities at some point in the future. In the meantime, I figured that elaborating on our little encounter in story format might be to your liking…

I really enjoyed the interactive nature of the chat medium, both of us being able to shoot quick little messages back and forth. I loved telling you to be quiet, lie back, and let me show myself off for you…telling you how I would dress up all sexy, strut around for you and make you follow me around like a puppy so you can watch me tease you visually…and I just LOVED experimenting with some new, erotic little teasing games! And I particularly enjoyed keeping you quiet until I was ready to allow you to speak…did you see how naturally I took complete control of the situation?

You seemed hesitant at first when I mentioned the idea of feminization teasing. The mention of my two previous long term male partners, one who loved being feminized, and the other, who I turned into a personal, private Bootslave, aroused some caution in you. But I figured you’d become more interested when I started sharing a little more about what I had in mind.

Like a lot of things, referring to kinky games by name can make them sound more serious than they are…all of my little games are just taking the same type of sensual teasing you’re already familiar with from me and elaborating on it using some fetish object or a role-playing game. Sure enough, once I started teasing you with new ideas, like making you wear panties for me having you worship my thigh high, spike heeled boots, you were more than willing! And…most importantly…we also began to explore a little bit of one of my favorite activities – making you BEG for my charms…mmmmmmm, yes, you and I are going to indulge ourselves in all kinds of kinky variations on that particular activity!!

And I am very turned on that you suggested that I might allow you to buy some girlie panties for yourself to wear… I am considering your request, and I will follow up later with you on my decision…for now, let’s just fantasize about you buying a beautiful pair of shiny pink, satiny smooth panties to wear for me, okay?

So… where shall I begin for tonight’s little followup pricktease? Oh yes, I know, let’s spend some time teasing you with your new silky, sexy girlie-girl panties! I know that you’d just love to wear your shiny, satiny smooth panties for me …especially if we explore a deliciously elaborate PantyBoy PrickTease fantasy together. Am I correct?

Hmmmmm…so, would you like to be my PantyBoy tonight? Would PantyBoy enjoy a nice, fabulously erotic PrickTease session with me? Perhaps it would help your decision if I dressed up in the black vinyl dominatrix outfit I described in Chapter 2 of my “Kitty’s Sensual Prickteasing” story???

I’ll wear my thigh high black vinyl spike heeled boots, tiny little booty shorts hiked waaaaay up my ass cheeks…a see-thru fishnet top pulled on over a shiny black vinyl bikini that really only covers my nipples, leaving my hot tits spilling out all around it…a tough-looking black leather belt around my teeny waist with loops and studs, and bondage toys of different kinds attached to it, dangling suggestively…I’ll also have on a black leather, metal studded collar and matching wrist cuffs, and my gorgeous long golden blonde hair will be teased up wild on top and will cascade down my back in long, soft, flowing waves…and of course, I’ll put on sexy slutty “hooker” makeup for you, including black, cat-like eyes and glistening, juicy red wet lips. Have you decided if you want to play PrickTease PantyBoy games with me tonight yet?

No??? Well, maybe your decision will be further swayed if I promise to use my lovely, long, shiny red fingernails to convince you…I could titillate and tantalize various sensitive areas of your naked body, slowly dragging my sexy red fingernails all over you…up and down, back and forth, and round and round in big circles that slowly turn into little circles…hmmmmm, I wonder where these long red fingernails should go? Where? WHERE??? Well, okay, maybe I’ll tease you there with them for a while…now, where should they go next???

My erotic fingernail teasing affections will be used to coerce you and make you surrender to your submissive PantyBoy desires, and if you agree to put on pretty-girl panties for me, your cockteasing rewards will be even more tantalizing and stimulating than what we explored during our little chatroom encounter…would you like to know how?

Imagine your sexy, busty blonde prickteaser girlfriend, all dolled up in her kinky black vinyl Sensual Dominatrix outfit, looking all gorgeous and slutty, towering above you while you sit on the floor beneath me, completely naked. I’ll dangle the pretty panties above you and I’ll show you how satiny and silky smooth they are…and then I’ll begin to offer them to you. I’ll encourage you to say the “magic word” you learned about…you do remember the magic word, don’t you? Here’s a hint…..it starts with a P, the next letter is L, and it rhymes with “Tease”…………..Very good!! That’s it, now just start saying that, over and over, but only when I say so…

First I’ll look down at you with a wicked smile and dangle the sexy pink panties right before your eyes…I’ll toy with you for a few minutes (okay, maybe longer than that)…displaying them for you, making you beg me to wear them, telling you to try to grab them and then abruptly pulling them away, out of your reach. After teasing and denying you this way for a while, I’ll eventually let you touch them. Maybe. I’ll hold onto them, though, as you rub them between your fingers, inhaling sharply at the feeling of the smooth sensual fabric touching you. We wouldn’t want to simply give them away to you just yet, now would we?

“Doesn’t that feel nice?” I’ll say sweetly, continuing, “Don’t you just love these pretty panties, baby? Would my PantyBoy like to wear these sexy panties for his Mistress so she can give him a nice, yummy PrickTease tonight?”

You can’t speak as you are simply mesmerized and hypnotized at the sight of me teasing you like this, because the feeling of finally being allowed to touch them and caress them has you so turned on that you can’t think. Noticing your silence, I yank them away from you, saying playfully, “Fine! I guess you don’t want them then!!” The look in your eyes is precious as you suddenly burst out in agonizing desperation, begging me not to deny you…

But I just keep making you beg me for the panties, dangling them right in front of your face, only to scold you and deny you with them, over and over…as the wicked little begging game continues, your already erect cock will swell even more with desire. I will begin to pulse with excitement as the blood surges through your veiny cockshaft. Your cockhead will start to turn all shiny and purple, and your behavior will become more aroused and desperate. You look up at me as you continue to beg and plead for your panty enslavement, and the desperation on your face and frustration in your voice makes my pussy begin dripping and tingling…

Your begging becomes even more insistent as the wicked game continues, and I notice this and torment you by making you put your hands down on the floor beside you, and I dangle the silky panties before your eyes some more, twirling them round and round, and I swat you in the face with them, over and over. With each swat comes a scolding, “Bad, bad, bad, bad, bad Boy! Naughty, naughty, naugh-ty boy! The emotions in your begging become deliciously intense now as your sexual frustration begins making you go absolutely insane…

Finally, right when it seems like you might simply burst into tears with raw sexual frustration, I casually let the sexy panties slip out of my slutty red-fingernailed claws, and they land directly on your cock, which by now is standing at full attention, twitching and throbbing with desire. The sensation of the silky fabric on your aching erection stuns you for a moment, and you just sit there and close your eyes as your whole body tingles with the yummy sensations…and then, suddenly and firmly, I command you to stand up and put them on!

Your body trembles as you obey, getting up and fumbling over yourself as you try to put them on. Your hands are shaky but you manage to slide them up your legs and tuck your hardon into them. I laugh at your struggling and push your hands away abruptly. I reach out to adjust your cock under the smooth fabric so that it stands straight up, presenting the sensitive underside of your cockshaft to me, all engorged and vulnerable.

Next, I reach out with my pretty hands and start to use one of my long, soft fingers to slowly rub up and down the underside of your throbbing erection through the shiny pink smooth fabric, and your eyes close as you moan in ecstasy. Up and down my finger goes, and then it focuses on the tip of your cock, just under the cockhead, going round and round. I continue this activity for a minute or two…or three……..

Then I use the sharp tips of my long red fingernails, slowly dragging them down the length of your cockshaft, then back up, over and over. You are in absolute heaven as I giggle at your helplessness and continue the erotic cockteasing using those shiny red, sexy fingernails that I know you just LOVE!
“There now, sweetie,” I say teasingly, “isn’t that yummy? Doesn’t that feel good? Now sit back down and we’ll continue with your little PantyBoy PrickTease!”

You sit and watch as I matter-of-factly put my hands on my hips and stare down at you, pleased with the results of my wickedly wonderful prickteasing so far. I start to strut around you, encircling you like a temptress stalking her prey, and you are mesmerized by the site of me. Your eyes naturally fall onto my high heels, my long, tanned legs, and my hot curvy ass right in front of your face as I prowl around you and plot the next move in your inevitable surrender to me…

*******************************END OF PART 1*********************************

So……….do any horny little PantyBoys out there have anything to say about this little situation, hmmmmm? Would anyone like Kitty to continue with this PantyBoy PrickTease???
Attachments
KittyTheTease.jpg
KittyTheTease.jpg (169.06 KiB) Viewed 4399 times
Last edited by KittyZateez on Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
cbffsa
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cbffsa »

When I saw your first Pricktease story, something clicked inside my head. When I contacted you, I was surprised to hear back from you at all. When after a few very sexy and long, tantalizing messages, you invited me to be your teasetoy, I was enraptured. Our email correspondence excited me to no end. Your incredible imagination is driving me absolutely wild. Yes, I fell hook, line and sinker.

I was a little frightened to ask you to chat with me, but it was so very powerful for me. The way you so easily took control of me took me by surprise and lit a fire under me that burns me as I write this. You coerced and teased my deepest fantasies from my lips and planted others in my head.

Now we are together at long last. You are dressed and made up like my wildest wet dreams...I am hard just looking up and down at your beautiful body, presenting yourself so sexily to me. You encourage me to stare and pose so sexily, so close to me that I can smell your Chanel perfume. I feel weak and sit down on the floor looking up at you. I hear the following words escaping my lips, "Please make me your PantyBoy, Miss Kitty. Please pricktease me until I beg to cum. I need to feel your long, red fingernails teasing and enticing me. You make me need to wear those silky panties. Please, please, please let me have them!"

Oh, Miss Kitty, they feel so incredible....so silky, so tight. Your fingers softly touching me is making me tremble and throb. Yes, I am mesmerized...I want this moment to last forever. I can't wait for whatever is next...I know you will make me suffer and beg and that it will be utterly delicious!

Your teasetoy,

-Chuck
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Re: Kitty's PantyBoy Pricktease - Part 1

Post by KittyZateez »

So......all that grovelling and drooling, but you forget to beg me to post Part 2???

I guess you don't want it then, and I'll just leave you in a puddle of your own sexual desires and frustrated little submissive PantyBoy needs.....

Kitty
Flogger
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Flogger »

Oh God, Miss Kitty please don't stop, for God's sake and the sake of my horny, wanting, leaking cock please don't stop!

I know I'm not the recipient of the tease and just another lurker who likes his privacy but you're becoming very addictive very quickly and these stories!

So please, please, please, please, PLEASE Miss Kitty, please don't stop, please keep writing, please keep writing in the knowledge that your stories are as great as even the best teases on this site and that there are more of us out there who appreciate your talents.
cbffsa
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cbffsa »

Oh god, Miss Kitty. You have me so aroused and desperate that I could forget my own name.

So if I forgot to beg hard enough for Part 2, please don't deny me the pleasure of your personal attention. Please make me you little pricktease panty boy! I don't want these feeling to stop!

-Chuck
sissychastityslave
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by sissychastityslave »

oh yes please! I loved all of this, I felt warm and tingly as I read this. I would love to be teased by you Miss Kitty!

please tease me and use me for your entertainment Miss, I need your control! I need to be your pricktease pantyboy, I want to tell you all my dirty desires.
And PLEASE write part 2, my dick is eagerly waiting for it
Bobbel
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Bobbel »

Ohhh miss Kitty..

Please continue!
seven
Explorer