Kitty's Sensual Prickteasing - Chapter 2

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by KittyZateez »

Chapter 2

The night of our play-date has finally arrived! I've been teasing you mercilessly all week, expertly stringing you along, making you believe that each day will be the day you will be rewarded with a deliciously sensual and kinky cockteasing session with me. But each night, as the time of our encounter approaches, I cancel, casually blowing you off and leaving you aroused and confused.

Just when you think my torturous mind game will drive you simply insane, I grant you your wish, inviting you over to my luxury high-rise apartment. You have become so accustomed to being stood up by me that you spend the whole day expecting to be denied, but it never comes. Could this be true? Could she finally be allowing me to become her private little teasetoy tonight?

As you approach the doorway of my luxury high-rise apartment, you can smell the Coco Chanel perfume wafting into the hallway – your heart pounds wildly as you knock on My door. I purposely make you wait for a bit, making you wonder if I'll even bother to answer! I leave your imagination running wild for a minute as you ponder what I’ll be wearing, exactly how I will tantalize you, and if, where, when, and how I might finally allow you to cum...

Finally, the door opens…slowly. You enter My parlor, almost tripping over yourself as you sense My presence behind the door. “Cum in, My darling, but don’t you dare look at Me yet…just go stand in the middle of the room and wait for Me while I get ready for you,” I say sweetly from behind the door. You mindlessly obey, My words instantly controlling you, and you find yourself helpless to resist My simplest commands. You start walking down My mirrored hallway, noticing Me out of the corner of your eye, standing in the bathroom. But you don’t dare look at Me yet, since I have not decided to allow you to gaze upon Me…

You go into My parlor and stand there like a good little boy, and each breath you take causes My seductive perfume to seep into your brain. The room is dimly lit with candles, and there is soft jazz playing from somewhere. The expectation is so exciting...you begin breathing heavily, and the more you breathe, the more My sexy perfume intoxicates and arouses you. Your cock starts to swell with desire, and it quickly becomes fully engorged and erect as your thoughts run wild with images of Me sexually enslaving you, wrapping you around My little finger and expertly manipulating your male weaknesses until you fall hopelessly, helplessly and madly in love with Me!

In no time at all you can barely control your excitement as you start panting uncontrollably and your dick feels like it’s about to explode. You try to wait and resist, but soon, without realizing what you’re doing, you find yourself walking slowly toward the bathroom, simply unable to resist the temptation to take a peek at your gorgeous, prickteasing Goddess!

You peek around the corner into the bathroom and there I am…a tall, buxom blonde sex kitten all dressed up in shiny black vinyl from head to toe, just for you! Your eyes fall down toward the floor, drinking in my appearance starting at my feet...hmmmm, I wonder why?? I'm wearing shiny black thigh high boots with tall platforms and 8" metallic spike heels. My round, plump ass is squeeeeezed into a pair of teency tiny shiny black booty shorts, and my ass cheeks are absolutely spilling out the bottom. My small waist is accentuated by a black leather belt with chains and loops, and there are various bondage toys (handcuffs and several whips) dangling from it.

My fabulously long and thick golden blonde hair is teased up wildly on top of my head, and falls down my back to my ass in beautiful, fluffy wavy curls. And then you notice my large breasts, barely covered by a shiny black bikini top, my erect nipples poking proudly through the thin shiny black fabric. Over that I have on a black, see through fishnet top. I also am wearing a shiny black bitch collar with metal studs, and you notice the spiked black leather wrist cuffs on my wrists. The whole package is so tough-looking but somehow still irresistibly feminine and seductive...

You stand there, transfixed by the sight of your gorgeous prickteasing dominatrix, and you stare at Me as I fluff up My thick, wavy, long, blonde hair in front of the mirror. Without looking I snicker and say, "You just couldn't wait, could you!! I just knew you would do that, you silly boy! You are soooo predictable!" My words penetrate you and you are stunned at my tone of voice, condescending and somehow soothing and loving, all at the same time. You do not respond to my mocking comments.

Your cock throbs as you watch me seductively coat My blood-red lips with shiny, glossy lipstick. Although I know you’re watching, I casually ignore you, pretending you’re not there and smiling knowingly at your inability to resist the urge to watch Me prepare for our erotic, sensual cockteasing session…

Suddenly I turn to you, looking into your eyes, and My gaze goes right through you into your inner soul. I look at you for a moment or two, smiling and winking at you seductively, and you feel yourself weakening, immediately losing any ability to resist My feminine charms! Suddenly I start to scold you teasingly, “Now, now, you naughty boy, what did I tell you?”

I turn toward you and slowly approach you, and I continue, "Didn't I tell you NOT to look at me, and to wait for me in the parlor like a good little boy??" My interrogative tone serves to further assert my sexual power over you, and your cock aches in your pants as I approach you. You back up as I come after you, and a wave of embarassment comes over you as my face becomes more stern and aggressive.

You stutter with embarrassment, “I…I….I mean, you…you told Me to wait for you but I…”

“Poor baby,” I say scoldingly, interrupting your pathetic stammering, my voice suddenly becoming sticky sweet and loving, "I understand how excited you must be, but you are a very naughty boy for disobeying Me, and I simply must punish you now…but don’t worry, it will only hurt you a little bit, okay?”

You look down as I pick up a short dick-whip (now, why did I happen to have that handy?) Your eyes fixate on it as I start to playfully swat it in My hand, and I say softly but sternly, “Show Me your cock, baby!” You instantly unzip your pants and out comes your hard-on, sticking out in a state of complete eagerness and arousal, bobbing around for a few seconds. It feels soooo good to let it out of its confinement in your pants, and you look at me. I catch your eyes and hold your stare, slowly licking my lips, causing your knees to feel like they're going to buckle!

“My, My, what a nice big cockie-poo you have! Is that thing just for Me? Is that for Me to play with however I see fit?? Is that a nice little toy for your Mistress to punish, hmmmm????”

You are totally speechless as you watch Me reach out with the dick-whip, poking and prodding your hard-on with the whip-tip. You are mesmerized by the sight of me as I softly swat your purple cockhead back and forth, up and down. Your dick throbs and bounces around as I slowly increase the pressure of My swatting, giggling teasingly at your helplessness. I seem to know just how hard to hit it so that it doesn't hurt at all, but simply asserts my complete and total control of your helpless male sexuality!

“Now, how do you like that, honey? Do you like watching your teasey-girlfriend whip your naughty little cockie-poo??? “ You can’t speak, watching as I reach out and start to stroke your testicles with My long, red fingernails, cooing softly, “Or maybe we should talk about all the yummy things I can do to you with these long, sexy fingernails, hmmmm?”

Your eyes roll back into your brain as My words wash over you, the sensations taking over your body as you surrender yourself to Me sexually. Your cock responds to my affections by bobbing up and down, twitching slightly as the blood throbs through your veins, and the cockhead starts to turns dark purple. "Oooooh, sweetie, look at that!" I giggle girlishly, "I think it likes me!! I just LOVE making it do that!!!"

"Well, I suppose we're just about ready to begin tonight’s little cocktease! But you must behave yourself, so go back into the other room and wait for Me like a good little slaveboy, and soon enough I’ll be there to begin our yummy teasing games!” You walk back into the bedroom, your cock bouncing around in front of you, and wait obediently like a mindless sexual plaything…which you are!
Attachments
Michele05.jpg
Michele05.jpg (224.04 KiB) Viewed 3382 times
Last edited by KittyZateez on Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cbffsa
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cbffsa »

I came into work today cool, calm and collected. I thought I was focused on today's priorities. But in the back of my mind, I wondered if Chapter 2 of your prickteasing story had been posted and I just had to look.

Now, I am a quivering mess. Your cockteasing imagination is a gift. The story kept me hard and throbbing, wanting to reach for my hard cock right here at my desk. I'm picturing you towering over me, looking like a Goddess, smiling wickedly at how aroused you make me just standing there. You use your beauty and your power to seize control of my cock and I blissfully surrender it to you.

I can hardly wait to see what you do to me in Chapter 3.

Your little teasetoy,

Chuck
Flogger
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Kitty's Sensual Prickteasing - Chapter 2

Post by Flogger »

Now when chapter 3 comes out do I just ignore it and save them all up and read them at one go or carry on reading them one by one and anticipating the arrival of a new chapter?

Either way my cock is starting to misbehave.

...hmmm
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by KittyZateez »

Not to call attention to myself or anything...okay, I confess! That's what I'm doing!! :tease:

Can't a girl be a little self-absorbed? Especially when she just LOVES seducing and teasing lots of horny little teaseboys?? :wub:

So...I thought I'd post a reply to kick this story back to the top of the Forum Stories list, since Chapter 3 of my little PrickTeasing Seduction will be cumming soon. Hang onto your balls, boys, this one's really gonna fill 'em up. Just don't drain 'em, okay? :whip:

See ya soon!
Kitty
cbffsa
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cbffsa »

Anything you say, Miss Kitty. I cannot wait for Chapter 3. My balls will stay full, as I promised. I've got it so bad for you.

Your teasetoy,

Chuck
fenway
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by fenway »

Mmm after reading the introduction I was so horny I started stroking my cock with my most intense Fleshlight... It was almost too much extending myself to be the man you teased with such expertise... I almost died of a heartattack when you described what you were wearing, and ignoring me while I watched you get ready and become sexier and sexier was so damn hot! I don't know what I wouldn't do to be your little slut boy to tease, fondle and torture with whips, gags, straps, toys and slutty lingerie (especially panties)! Any sensation would be amplified tenfold simply because of how turned on you make me mentally. I just have to read the next one Mistress!
If you enjoy my work and would like to see more, consider supporting me on Patreon or leaving me a tip on Ko-fi! :-)

My published teases on Milovana!

Can't wob the Kob :-D
oldsubguy67

Post by oldsubguy67 »

Your beauty is totally entrancing,Your body is awesome