Sorority Finale: My Reward, with synopsis

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Sorority Finale: My Reward, with synopsis

Post by micheleFFS »

Sorority Auxiliary Synopsis

Skip to the headline My Reward if you don’t need the synopsis.

My Reward is the last chapter of two novels about the Female Dominant Sorority at a university near San Francisco. The novels follow the main character’s submissive development. Jerry, the main character, was renamed Jenny by the Sisters.

Jenny and other lads survived a sadistic and sexual ordeal to earn a position in the Sorority Auxiliary meeting the sexual and menial needs of the Sisters.

During his Freshman year, Jenny develops submissive relationships with several Sisters: Samantha (Sam) who recruited him and took his virginity, Kari, Sam’s bisexual lover, and Elena, teases him a long time before fucking him. Jenny’s ardent desires focus on Veronica, a demanding redhead and her lover, Marci, a Japanese American beauty. Marci feminized Jenny early. In one episode, Marci teases Jenny so long he cries as he obeys her command to lick her pussy. Inspired by his tears, Marci improvised a song, “Tears on My Pussy, Pain in Your Heart.”

The males are in chastity. Jenny schemed to break out of his device and was severely punished.

Bethie, Chris,Zoe, Nicola, Talissa are male servants with whom Jenny has formed friendships.

Doris, a graduating senior, enjoys a formidable reputation as a sadist. She’s in a close relationship with outgoing Sorority President, Dorothea. Dorothea’s main submissive is Althea, who revels in Dorothea’s penchant for cock and ball torture.

Susan, a professional dominatrix, seldom has sex with men.

Amanda was Jerry’s (Jenny’s) math teacher in high school and nominated him to the Sorority Auxiliary. She taught him sexual skills after he came of age and reinforced Marci’s feminization of Jenny.

To find the other chapters in the Sorority tale, or the Inadequate Hubby or other stories, do an Advanced search on my name.

I will return to the Sorority, but will finish Inadequate Hubby first.

My Reward

Year-end finals. All that studying when you’d rather spend a last few hours with your friends, particularly Seniors.Bittersweet.

Study and Sex Sessions continued, but with less sex than other semesters. Doris led a Senior Physics session that turned into an all-nighter for a test commanding a fearsome rep.

My Electrical Engineering test gave me a few anxious moments, yet I felt confident.

Tuesday afternoon, Bethie, Chris,Zoe, Nicola, Talissa and I met for coffee and said our good-byes.

By Wednesday afternoon, most exams lay in prof’s offices, awaiting correction by academic slaves…I mean TAs and grad students.

My exams complete, lab workbooks, term papers and projects turned in, I took a short nap and headed over to the Sorority. I dressed as a maid, then offered my assistance to the departing Sisters.

I carried all sorts of luggage down to the front porch. Cabs and cars driven by Auxiliaries whisked the Sisters off to the airport. I loaded Doris’s suitcases into a cab. “Congratulations on the Summa Cum Laude, Mistress Doris. Where next?”

“Home for the summer, then MIT.”

“Wow, that’s fantastic! Congratulations!”

“I’m excited. Dorothea, Althea and I have an apartment.”

“Wow, lucky Althea. Couldn’t happen to a nicer masochist.”

Not long after she left, Althea drove up to accompany Dorothea. He and I trudged up to her suite on the fourth floor several times, lugging down her clothes, books, sports gear, sex toys (Althea took charge of those, curtseying to each toy in ritual subservience.)

Sam and Kari found me between trips. We exchanged kisses and hugs. They planned a week backpack in the High Sierra before heading home for the summer. Next Year, Kari’s nurse admin program would bring her back to the southern peninsula, auguring well for their continued relationship.

I looked for Elena without success. Ariana told me she’d taken an early flight to LA.

Veronica and Marci found me soon after I’d taken down the last of Dorothea’s stuff. “Come up to the Presidential Suite.”

I’d helped so many, up and down the stairs, my calves ached. My only relief came from admiring my two favorite Mistresses’ legs as I followed them upstairs. They showed me where everything from their old room needed to go in the Suite. I clarified a few points, then asked, “May I please change to male garb? This is a strenuous job.”

Marci frowned. Veronica snorted, “Don’t be silly. Mind you, keep your seams straight and don’t you dare get a run, if you know what’s good for you.” They left me to it, sunbathing by the pool while I lugged their stuff upstairs.

I quickly figured I’d save trips if I carried a drawer upstairs and transferred its contents. A few times, I met a Sister on the stairs, a difficult curtsy challenge.

Once, when I took a breather on the third floor landing, Susan came by. “Hi, housemate,” she greeted me with a smile.

“Oh, are you staying here for the summer?”

“You bet. I make too much money to leave for long. I’m glad you’re a good cook, ‘cause we agreed you’ll do all the cooking and cleaning in addition to laundry.”

“Why am I not surprised? I expected anything different?”

Susan laughed, then narrowed her eyes. “What do you say?”

“Thank you, Mistress, for the opportunity to serve you. Please send me your ingredient and meal preferences.”

“Never fear.”

She left me with a dazzling smile.

The Presidential Suite boasted a wraparound balcony with views sweeping from the southern peninsula to the Farralon Islands and the Golden Gate. Inside lay two rooms, a spacious office and a bedroom with a queen size bed, two long desks with spaces for a computer and a vanity with built in make-up mirrors. The private bath featured a Jacuzzi, capacity four. A big step up from any of the other rooms.

I worked hard for an hour, ensuring everything ended up where it belonged. When the last riding crop hung on the gear rack by the St. Andrews cross, I plodded back and forth across the nearly deserted campus. My girlie clothes attracted less attention than I expected. The campus was nearly deserted. My move took two heavily laden trips, but at last I, too, settled into my summer quarters across the hall from the suite, convenient if the Sisters needed me, but affording them some privacy. I supplemented my tiny bedroom, using the adjacent room as an office. One nice touch. I managed to fit two dressers in the room, so all my girlie things had their own home.

Arranging my stuff took way less time than Veronica’s and Marci’s. This proves I’m really a guy, if anyone doubts it, I thought. I have my student stuff, my clothes and personal gear, plus a whole girly wardrobe and paraphernalia, yet it’s still less than the average genetic girl. Almost makes you think men are…

“Heresy!” I said aloud, laughing. “I need to confess…”

“Confess what?” Veronica inquired, barging into my room unannounced.

“Confession is good for the soul. Out with it, Jenny.” Marci followed her in.

“Oh, it’s nothing, just a passing thought.”

Big mistake. Their eyes bored into me with flat expressions, arms folded beneath their breasts. Veronica waved her fingers in a gesture meant to draw my words.

I sighed. “Well, I moved us all today and I couldn’t help noticing that even though I have male and female wardrobes, I cart around less stuff than either of you.”

“Chauvanism!”

“Stereotype!”

“Must be punished!”

“Severely.”

I hoped for a moment they were kidding, but a glance at their adamant faces disabused me of that notion. I sighed. “Thank you for your wisdom, Sisters. I truly held an unworthy thought. I thank you in advance for my chastisement.”

“I’m very disappointed in you, Jenny. I intended to start our summer together with a literal bang, but that’s out of the question now.” Marci shook her head.

“Absolutely! You missed out on both of us, a double.”

Wishing I’d sink through the floor. I told myself not to make it worse. “I deeply apologize my thoughts and behavior deprived you of a rare pleasure you anticipated. I’m sure you’ll mete out the punishment I deserve.”

“Well, let’s see exactly what you deserve, “Veronica ground out through clenched teeth. “I told you to keep your seams straight and avoid runs.” She eyed my legs. “The front’s OK. Turn around and lift your skirt.”

I obeyed, swiveling my hips, tugging my hem up seductively. Never hurt me to act girly around Marci.

“Your seams are straight, Jenny. Looks like your six-strap garter belt does its job. But what’s this?” Veronica raked a sharp fingernail sharply down from my stocking welt down to my knee. We all heard the zzzt as her fingernail ensured my failure. “Have you ever seen such a run in your life, Marci?”

“It’s pretty bad, I agree.”

“I’ll remember this at punishment time. In the meantime, replace that stocking. Wear your flats. You aren’t worthy of high heels.”

Under their watchful eyes, I rolled a matching nylon up my legs, seductively as I’d been taught. I slipped on my flats and faced them.

“I suppose we should delay his reward after all that,” a crestfallen Marci lamented.

“Well, he already earned it, but that punishment…” Veronica thought for a moment. “I know. He can earn it again, a greater challenge.” She whispered in Marci’s ear, eliciting a big grin.

“What a great idea, Ronnie.”

I gulped.

Veronica fished in her purse, coming up with keys and a piece of paper. “Go to Albertson’s and get these food items. Get us a rotisserie chicken and sides for tonight for all four of us. You must return with your make-up intact. You must wear the clothing you have now, but may wear a raincoat if you wish. No hat.”

A raincoat. Great. It was 78o! “Thank you for the opportunity to serve, my Mistresses. Thank you for the raincoat,” I added with feeling. Any disguise…

I sprinted from the compound to the car and sidled into Albertson’s. The deli clerks failed to hide their amusement, but the situation wasn’t as bad as I feared. I moved fast, avoided eye contact and heard only a few sniggers. Folks act more decorously in a store than on the street.

Back at the Sorority, I passed Marci’s inspection, properly dressed, make-up untouched.

The four of us enjoyed the store-bought meal on the patio. We talked about where everyone went for the summer, the seniors’ plans and our summer hopes. Susan offered them her toys for my punishment, but Veronica thanked her and said they had enough. “Don’t hold back on my account. If I hear Jenny scream down on the second floor, it will warm my heart,” Susan said with a wink.

I put away the leftovers and put the dishes in the dishwasher. Then, feeling like the condemned, I preceded the Sisters up the stairs for the last time that long day.

Inside their suite, I faced them. Both wore shorts and halters, Veronica an emerald green set complementing her long, thick red hair beautifully. Marci’s were off-white with black piping. My cock stirred as I reminded myself punishment from this pair always included memorably pleasurable aspects. During the entire summer, I ought to earn my way into their good graces.

To my surprise, Marci looked pensive, not gleefully predatory as usual before hurting a male. “Jenny, remember one day in the fall, I took you upstairs to play, and you asked me about some social fuck-up of yours?”

“Yes, I disappointed you because I annoyed you enough to turn pleasure into punishment.”

“Yes, and today you let us both down by chauvinist thoughts.”

Unfair! True, I’d felt male privilege and momentarily embraced a stereotype, but I’d immediately repented and confessed. To Marci, I’d speak truthfully only by focusing on disappointment. “I’m truly abashed that my thoughtfulness deprived you both of a planned sexual pleasure. I’ll definitely try to avoid such blunders in the future.”

“Not to mention your missed pleasure,” Veronica added drily.

“That’s not important, my Mistresses.”

“No lip service to us, Jenny.”

“Mistress, I’m aware of my disappointment, but yours must be the greater. I live in daily hope of sexual pleasure with you two, more than with anyone else, but your desires of me are rare and short. How much more poignant must be your disappointment than mine.” As I spoke, my feelings caught up with me. I meant every word. “I’m sorry,” I sobbed. “I want to serve you perfectly for the summer. I…care for you so much! And I start with unworthy thoughts.” I sank to my knees, overcome.

Inscrutable eyes met mine when I looked up. Eyebrows raised, they glanced at each other. Veronica’s eyes slid to the St. Andrew’s cross, then back to Marci. She raised her eyebrows inquisitively, and at Marci’s nod, fanned her hand palm up, in a gesture I interpreted as one of continuance. I marveled at their unity and communication. My immediate fate decided wordlessly, I was left with no clue.

Veronica took charge. “Remove your dress and flats. Take that central block off the cross.”

I put my clothes aside. The crossbars, poked by holes at regular intervals, supported numerous accessories for humiliating and painful positions. The support Veronica indicated rested in the two holes immediately below the joint of the crosspieces. A foot across and 6 inches high, penetrated by long nails, flecked with blood, the formidable device filled me with admiration for Althea’s pain tolerance. “Thank you, Mistress Veronica,” I breathed fervently, as I gratefully removed it.

Veronica said nothing, pointing to a replacement — a rounded block of wood, unpadded, that projected farther out and lower than the one I removed. My ass tingled as I placed it.

I forced a smiled, then faced the cross. I climbed aboard, facing inward. Marci fastened the leather restraints at my ankles, wrists and waist. The block I’d placed pushed my upper thighs away from the cross, forcing my ass out while leaving my cock and balls exposed. Helpless, I awaited their pleasure.

“Bad Jenny,” Veronica chided, smacking my cheeks with the unyielding back of her hand. Marci joined in, slapping hard. No warm up for me. The blows came fast and hard. Marci tugged down my panties.

Veronica painfully goosed me. “Neither red nor warm enough,” she intoned.

My ass tingled pleasantly. Enjoy it ‘til it gets bad, I figured. Motion to my right caught my eye, but I wasn’t quick enough to see what implements Marci chose.

My bum had no such trouble. Moderate, sharp, double hits on each cheek indicated thin slappers. As the strikes multiplied, I felt real pain. Grunts and gasps passed my lips.

“Now you’re feeling it!” Marci cried, slapping me harder.

“Punish him, the chauvinist!” Veronica struck me as hard as she could. “Faugh! Enough of this!”

I twisted around enough to see her fling the slapper to the bed. At the toy rack, she chose two long, whippy riding crops that never touched equine withers, tossing one to Marci.

“Look, Ronnie, he’s blanching.”

“He should,” Veronica acknowledged my fear. Her aiming taps on my left cheek preceded Marci’s on my right.

“Yeoutch!” “Eeugh!”Marks to bloom before the end of the night.

“Twelve of the best,” Veronica sentenced me.

As I hollered in response to the next stinging pops, Marci shouted gleefully, “Each!”

“Yes!”

Aiming taps?No respite that way. The crops alternated, affording no recovery between strikes. The rising sting left me barely aware of my mistress’s counting. Eventually, “Twenty-three. Twenty-four!” from Marci penetrated my red sheet of pain. I hung limp, gasping and moaning.

Marci held a sports bottle for me as I relaxed against my bonds.I sipped gratefully, then took several deep breaths, gathering my strength for whatever came next. Marci, a sardonic look on her face, tilted the sports bottle for me again as she fondled and goosed my warm ass. Much to my surprise, Marci released me. “Come back down.”

I climbed down, losing my panties, still a little shaky. That beating hurt! By now, though, my ass throbbed deep inside and tingled on the surface, always a pleasant sensation. I took a few steps and turned around and faced Marci.

She looked at me speculatively. “How do you feel?”

“Um… I hesitate to say it, but I feel great!”

“Just what I expected,” Veronica said, clapping her hands. “You’re ready for the next stage — your reward.”

Reward? They were punishing me. Where they confused? Or was I?

Veronica continued, “Jenny I’m really surprised you’re starting out your service as our maid so poorly. You didn’t even look under the bed today.”

I took them in, faces expectant. With a flip of my eyebrows, I dropped all fours. Under the bed lay several giftwrapped packages. Unenthusiastic, I retrieved them and placed them on the bed. I stood, facing the Sisters.

Veronica beamed at me. “Jenny, Marci and I are very proud of the way you reacted when we insisted you accompany us on campus in your lovely feminine finery. You handled meeting people you knew with aplomb and were very gracious to all, as well as ignoring the ignorant catcalls.”

“I agree, Jenny. You exhibited much self-control, utter submission, and a great deal of courage and fortitude. I’ve feminized quite a few boys in the last few years, but you are by far the most successful.” She hugged and kissed me. Flabbergasted, I kissed her back. A slight cough from Veronica distracted us.

“Jenny, the gifts are your reward for being such a good girl… (She patted me on the head.)… and such a good sport.”She kissed me.

“Open your gifts, Jenny.” Marci rubbed her hands together in anticipation.

I’d disappointed them, earned a punishment. Now, I was to receive a reward? Besides this bewilderment, I felt let down. I felt outing myself to our vanilla friends and acquaintances ought to earn a better reward than what those boxes concealed. Like sex, for instance. Or at least assisting while Vanessa topped Marci, something like that. I’d have to dissemble and appear grateful.” My Mistresses, I thank you so much for granting me a reward and for the gifts in these packages.”

Marci indicated the first package and I unwrapped it. Five pair of full fashion stockings, one each of black, white, and three coffee. “Thank you so much, sisters. Five pair in my favorite style and three in my favorite color. Beautiful.” I tried not to make it sound flat.

They exchanged glances, and Marci indicated the next package I found a most feminine girdle, but a girdle nevertheless. Open bottom, Sarong style, light blue with white trim. The front panels sported a brocade fleur-de-lis pattern with lace decorating the bottom of the front panels. The rear panel, a smooth, soft satin, felt sensuous. A vintage garment, inspiring thoughts of a man in the 50s upon seeing his lady love seduce him by lifting her skirt. “It’s… really beautiful and surprisingly sexy. Thank you, sisters, thank you.” I stood and held it in front of my hips, swaying back-and-forth to everyone’s amusement.

The third package held a formfitting girdle-like garment, also open bottom, with six garters, that looked like a short skirt. White, covered with a pretty lace pattern, it supported two huge cups for the breasts. Way too big for my little buds. I put a fist in a cup to demonstrate its size and looked up quizzically. “This is beautiful, and might even give me a figure, but the cup? I mean, I thank you, sincerely, it’s beautiful, but too big.”

With a knowing smile, Marci urged, “Look in the cup.”

I found an arrangement of Velcro to reduce the garments D cups to small As. The work, obviously professional, included an arrangement so I’d never be scratched by the hook sides of the Velcro. “Amazing.”

“Sandy modified them to my specifications.” Marci smiled, clearly proud of her design accomplishment.

I thanked them and went on to the last gift, a very fancy purple and fuchsia brocaded six strap garter belt with a high, pinched waist and a generous expanse of fabric. A beautiful, sturdy and practical garment. “Wow. This is an extraordinarily beautiful garter belt.” I smiled at Marci. “You sussed out my secret — garter belts are my favorite. I used to avoid admitting it, but it’s true. Thank you both so much for these beautiful and feminine garments. I know I’ll please you when I wear them, so I’ll always wear them with pride.”

Learning to turn a painful spanking into pleasure was nothing compared to substituting deep disappointment to thanks for the tiny part of their humiliating actions I liked. I’d had plenty of practice in the last nine months, so I pulled this off as well as I could. Whatever. I should have at least got laid for walking across campus in broad daylight dressed like a French maid!

Marci snorted and looked to Veronica. “Where’s my winter coat? It’s snowing in here.”

“Really, Jenny, that flowery prose is your main reaction?”

“I…uh…”

“Out with it, Jenny. I can’t believe you’re really grateful being rewarded for your outing with more girly clothes. Tell the truth.”

I sighed and shook my head ruefully. “These are beautiful garments, and I genuinely thank you for them.” I gulped. I might ruin the evening, but, challenged by Veronica, I must go on. “I felt mortified to walk across campus all sexy girly. Meeting vanilla people I knew. It wasn’t easy, trying to act normal. I admit I hoped for a more personal reward, but my gratitude is genuine nevertheless.”

“How strange. Questioning our judgment?” Marci had an edge to her voice.

“Mistress, I wasn’t thinking of your judgment, but of my feelings and reaction. I apologize for such selfishness.”

“At least you recognize your selfishness.”

Vanessa asked, “How do you feel about being outed like that now?”

“As you say, I thought I did well. Walking out of the compound, knowing I’d be on campus frightened and embarrassed me. Since then I realized it was a very submissive act. To me, it felt like a big step, so I thought I’d get a reward that would feel better to me. I haven’t fully arrived as a sub yet, I can see.” I gulped again.

The pair exchanged glances and nods. “Not fully, Jenny, but you’ve made great progress.”

“Thank you, Mistress Veronica. It means so much to me, coming from you. You are the first who said I showed great potential as a submissive. I… want to live up to your hopes.”

“You’ve done very well, Jenny, since your punishment and reinstatement.” Marci smiled at me, then shook her head. I’m really sorry we’re not able to fuck you tonight. I was looking forward to it. Weren’t you, Ronnie?”

“Yes, very much.”

I couldn’t help knitting my brows. Veronica set me up. Then I got it. They wanted me to think I’d get laid, set me up, and now rubbed it in. What did I expect from these Sisters? “Well, if I manage to behave, and you’re ever in the mood…”

“Never fear, Jenny, we’ll use you however we want, whenever we want.” Marci folded her arms under breasts and looked at me adamantly.

Veronica shook her head as though to clear it. “Well, you received a reward, now back to the punishment. Lie on your stomach,” she said, indicating the bed.

Obediently, I lay down, expecting a caning. Instead, the Sisters stood, one on each side. They gave me a long Fugue for Buns Four Hands. They slapped me, light, moderate and hard, from just above my knees all the way to my shoulders, concentrating on the fleshiest part of my bum. This was no punishment. Where were they headed?

“Humping the bed?” Marci asked indignantly.

“Yes, you’ve given me a wonderful boner.”

“Darn it. We turned him into a masochist. Can’t punish him; he likes it! What’ll we do, Marci?”

“I dunno. If he’s all cross wired, let’s do something pleasurable. That’ll settle his hash.”

“Roll over. Lessee see your prong.” Vanessa slapped me one last time.

I rolled over, sliding a pillow behind my head as unobtrusively as I could. What next? I had no clue.

My Mistresses joined me on the bed, Marci on my left, Veronica to the right, both on their sides facing me. Veronica wrapped her hand around my cock and squeezed it gently. They favored me with dazzling smiles. I looked from one to the other. “Why do I have this feeling of impending doom?”

Veronica laughed. “Because we set you up for it. It’s our job.”

I laughed. “Well, you’re experts. Go into business like Susan.”

“Oh, her business is almost all physical. We’re much more psychological.” Did I detect a note of smugness in Marci’s tone?

“We love it when our boy toy doesn’t know what he feels and has no clue what we’ll do to him next. We live for that. But from now on until we fall asleep no head games from us, Jenny. Just straight talk.”

That felt reassuring. Or did it? What next?

Veronica stroked me with long, slow pumps. I rolled my head from side to side, murmuring, “Mmmm…”

Marci kissed me, probing my mouth with her tongue. Surprised, I kissed back. She placed my hand on her breast and whispered in my ear, “Touch freely tonight, Jenny.”

I gasped. The two Sisters I worship the most available to me!

Veronica whispered in my other ear. “It’s been fun playing you, but this is your real reward. For your improvement, accepting being outed, and to celebrate we three living together.”

Grinning, I lay on my back between them, my arms around both their shoulders. “Oh! Oh, my!”

Marci laughed gently. “Hard to believe, Jenny?”

“Overwhelming. I’m so fortunate.” I kissed Veronica, and Marci joined us. We were six lips and three tongues, meshing beautifully.

Marci unfastened my bra and I discarded the now useless garter belt. Veronica pulled and twisted my nipple painfully, making me gasp. I thrust my chest toward Marci, and she twisted my other nipple.

The two women kissed, and, as she so often did, Marci squeezed one of Veronica’s breasts. They pulled each other’s halters over their heads. Veronica cupped her breasts in her hand and swung her shoulders back-and-forth, rubbing her nipples against Marci’s.

“Oh, what a sight!” I breathed reverently.

Marci, with the most tender of looks, hefted her lover’s breasts from below. “How I love these, Ronnie.” She held one breast in both hands and sucked the nipple into her mouth.

Veronica slowly rolled onto her back, allowing us to keep contact with her big firm breasts. She grasped my shaft and squeezed it, settling eventually on rubbing my cockhead between her thumb and two fingers.

That felt wonderful, but I concentrated on the novelty of feeling and sucking Veronica’s magnificent breast.

Marci slipped down, trailing kisses on Veronica’s torso.

I lost no time claiming both Veronica’s breasts, squeezing, twirling the nipples, my cock dripping pre-cum.

Marci hooked her hands in the waistband of Veronica’s shorts, slipped them off, then kissed her inner thighs.

I couldn’t comfortably watch Marci. The position hurt my neck. Besides, Veronica’s look of lust and her mouth parted as she took deep breaths held my eyes. Veronica moaned, and a shudder passed through her body. I knew what Marci was up to!

Veronica responded to the oral attention with louder and louder gasps.

She’s gonna cum, I thought. I wrapped my hands around one breast and squeezed it tightly. I rolled my lips over my teeth and mashed them together over her nipple.

That did it! Moaning louder and louder, Veronica went over the top! She clutched my head to her breast as I kept squeezing her rhythmically. “Don’t stop, Marci!” she cried out as soon as she recovered her speech. She gripped my cock tightly and tugged. “Give me that cock.”

Grinning, I straddled her chest. She lifted her head and I thoughtfully placed a pillow behind her. She tilted my cock towards her mouth and took it inside.

Eyes wide, I watched my thick cock slide between Veronica’s lips! How many times had I dreamed of this! Her eyes shone as she gazed at me, her cheeks working in and out, her tongue gliding up and down the underside of my shaft. I swung my hips gently, fucking her face. Oh, it felt wonderful!

Veronica took most of my length inside and applied suction, imparting delightful sensations. She let me slip most of the way out and concentrated on head of my cock, swirling her tongue over, around and around the rim. I spasmed and saw her eyebrows flip and the corners of her mouth turned up as she tasted my pre-cum.

Whatever Marci did behind me bore fruit. Veronica’s cock-muffled moans grew louder and more insistent. She closed her eyes, and her body wrenched as her hips flexed behind me in another orgasm.

“Ronnie, I want that cock, too!”

Did that ever sound good!

Veronica slowly let my cock slip from her lips, she held it and kissed the tip. “Wonderful cock. Use it well.”

“Oh I will, believe me!”

I swung my leg around. Marci, naked except for her tight shorts, lay prone on the bed, licking Veronica’s pussy avidly. She rose to all fours, mumbling as well as she could, “Fuck me!”

Oh, this is my lucky night! I knelt behind her and whisked off her shorts. She spread her legs and a moment later, I plunged into her, doggy style.

“Unhhh!” Marci grunted, muffled by Veronica’s pussy. She thrust her hips back to meet me. Taking her response as a hint, I swung my hips as fast as I could, pistoning in and out of Marci’s damp cunt.

Marcie spread her legs for me. Her wide, flaring hips excited me. I put my hands on her upper thighs and pulled her into me as I fucked her. “Oh! Oh! Incredible!”

Veronica and I grinned at each other, then her hips bucked.

Marcie fondled one of her lover’s breasts, while her other hand disappeared under her, evidently sending fingers to probe Veronica’s pussy.

Again, Veronica went over the top. Her eyes rolled up, then clamped shut. She wrenched her hips violently, pulling Marcie’s face with her. She moaned loud and long as I plunged in and out of Marci. Marcie’s hand rammed in and out of Veronica’s pussy, heightening her orgasm, which seemed to last forever. Gradually, Veronica’s cries became moans, and her hips quieted down. She opened her eyes and tousled Marcie’s hair. “That was so good!”

I fucked Marci slowly, still gripping her hips.

“Marci, remember, I want Jenny’s first cum tonight.”

Marci nodded. “As you wish, Ronnie.”

First cum? They’re going to let me cum twice? Wow, what a privilege! I’d never cum twice in a night since I joined the Sorority!

“Here that, Jenny?”

“Oh, yes, Mistress Veronica. I hear you loud and clear!”

“Good! After that delightful clit licking, I’m ready for Jenny’s cock!”

Wow!

Marci slowly withdrew her mouth from Veronica’s pussy, kissing and petting it. “Love your pussy, hon.”

Veronica directed me to lie on my back. I put my legs together, pushing my cock and balls up. Grinning, she straddled me, grasping my cock near the base and pointing it straight at her dripping lips. Marcie knee walked around us so her knees framed my head as she faced Veronica.

The redheaded vixen teased me. She rubbed my cock head back-and-forth over her damp pussy lips. When I thrust up, she deftly rose, keeping me at bay.

While kissing Veronica, Marcie lowered her pussy to my face. She tasted delicious and I licked each of her lips, running my tongue over her clit. I lost my view of the exciting girl/girl action above. Anyway, Veronica distracted me by inserting the tip of my cock into her pussy. Fucking Veronica again at last! I lay still, ceding her control.

She slowly stood and engulfed my entire shaft, grinding her lips against me when she held my length inside her. She rocked back-and-forth as I moaned into Marcie’s pussy.

Veronica rocked back-and-forth with me fully inside her. Brought me to the edge! To distract myself, I pleasured Marci, poking my tongue forward and rolling my head from side to side. Veronica withdrew until only my cockhead remained inside, then slowly took me back in again. She continued the slow, teasing cycle several times as my head rolled back-and-forth in a delicious combination of pleasure and frustration.

I reached for Veronica’s breast, but found Marcie already cupping the pair. She shifted to one, leaving me the other. I reveled in the firm fullness, squeezing with both hands, thumbs stimulating her nipples.

Veronica bounced up and down on my cock vigorously! Gasping, partially smothered by Marcie’s cunt lips, I edged — hard! I nearly lost control until I visualized the idiot currently living in the White House. The remedy was almost too good; I nearly wilted.

I pulled Marcie’s thighs to me and licked her as fast as I could, while thrusting into Veronica. My dick stiffened again. Still grasping Veronica’s breast, I probed between our bodies with my thumb, finding her clit and rubbing it rhythmically, sending Veronica over the edge. Once more, Veronica screamed at her peak, cries filling the air, and she bounced up and down on me rapidly.

Very exciting, especially after that difficult edge. Reluctantly, I broke contact with Marcie’s lips and gasped, “Permission to cum? Please?”

“No! I’ll tell you when.”

Oops… I distracted her. Better not do that again. With difficulty, I retained my jism. Sucking and tonguing Marcie’s clit again provided distraction. Marcie ground her pussy down on me so hard it pained me at times. I kept licking and sucking, telling myself how much I sacrifice for my Mistresses’ pleasure.

I felt I’d been passively fucked long enough and decided to be the fucker for a while. I bucked my hips as hard as I could, lifting Veronica at the top of each thrust. Veronica bore down in response and our bellies slapped together noisily.

This time, Marcie started us off. Her gasps and moans grew louder, more staccato. “I’m cumming! I’m cumming!” she wailed, grinding her pussy against my mouth. I felt her fingers swirling over her clit.

In a chain reaction, Veronica got off next. “Me, too! Me, too!” She screamed, “Go, Jenny. Cum!”

Oh, that felt good! I did one last Kegel and thrust into Veronica as hard as I could, holding my hips at the top, straining and finally releasing! “AAAAHHHH OOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!! I bellowed long and hard as I spurted again and again, hips thrusting, head rolling, always rubbing Veronica’s nipple and clit!

Our mingled screams and gasps filled the air. We strained together, imparting and extracting as much pleasure as possible.

Veronica and Marci fell together, hugging and kissing passionately. My cock, as it so often did, remained quite stiff even after I sprayed. I pumped into Veronica’s damp pussy languorously.

We all recovered our breath. Marci and Veronica lay together, still hugging and kissing. I spooned with Veronica, my forearm stretched across both girls’ bodies, hugging them against me. I kissed Veronica’s neck as Marcie Frenched her.

Veronica grunted, indicating mild displeasure. She rolled onto her back, spreading her legs. “Jenny ,clean up your mess.”

A cream pie for me! “Yes, Mistress Veronica. It’s a pleasure to groom you so intimately.” I took a moment to watch my white spunk oozing from between Veronica’s thick, pink inner lips. I licked the visible droplets and locked my lips to hers, scooping with my tongue and sucking. Veronica raised and tilted her hips and a long, slow wad slipped from her pussy to my mouth. Quicker than I hoped, I cleaned her out. I slowly withdrew from her lips, my jism still in my mouth. I looked at Veronica inquisitively, indicating my mouth.

“Good boy, you saved it. Show me.”

Grinning, I cupped the slimy white goo in my tongue and showed it to my two Mistresses. They laughed and clapped. “What a beautiful display,” gushed Marci.

“Swallow and show us your empty mouth, Jenny.”

I tilted my head back so they saw my throat work, then I grinned again as I showed them my empty mouth.

“Jenny,” Veronica said with a grin, “you fucked me very well. Amanda taught you well and you forgot nothing. This summer, I’ll use you this way more frequently, and you’ll always clean me up the same way.”

I grinned. “I will be very pleased anytime you wish me to make such a deposit and as pleased to clean up after myself. Mistress Veronica, to lick my fresh cum from your pussy is a submissive honor and privilege for which I am deeply grateful.”

Everyone laughed. Marcie added, “The same goes for me.”

I couldn’t stop grinning! “Oh, Mistress Marci! I’ve died and gone to Submissive Male Heaven.”

We all three came together in another of those three-way kisses and hugs. I never felt so accepted. Was this how Henrietta felt with Amanda?

Veronica smiled tenderly at me, rested her palm on my cheek, kissed my lips hard without probing, drew back and said, “I love you, Jenny.”

“What?” The last thing I expected to hear.

“You touched me deeply when Grandma died. Your struggle and success since you turned yourself in won my heart, Jenny. I really, truly love you.” She kissed me again, long and deep.

My head whirled. She loves me! I thought, barely wrapping my mind around the idea. I hugged her as I returned the kiss. Marci cuddled up to my back. When Veronica ended our kiss, Marci breathed in my ear, “I love you, too, Jenny. From way back.” I twisted around and we kissed.

Overwhelmed, my tears overflowed. I sobbed, “I love you, too, both of you. Deeply. I wanted to tell you that for so long, but I didn’t dare. You’re both so in charge, so… superior.” I sobbed for joy. “Oh, I love you and you love me! I’ve never felt so happy!”

Marci, with a mischievous grin, rolled on her back. “Eat me, Jenny! While you’re still crying, eat me!”

That seemed rather abrupt, but a command from a Superior…. Marci’s lips, opened by her spread thighs, drew me in. Aromatic as always, still dripping girl juices. The Sisters’ profession of love struck me again, and I cried anew. As soon as my lips touched hers, Marci started humming. When my tongue circled her clit, she burst into song.

“Tears on my pillow, love in my heart just for you, just for you. Tears on my pillow, love in my heart, all for us, all for us!”

Oh my God! Of course! I laughed, cried, and licked pussy all at once! Marci redeemed the song she’d use to humiliate me so long ago!

I licked Marci as she continued the song several times, joined by Veronica. I slipped two fingers inside her and she tousled my head.
slaveashish
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Sorority Finale: My Reward, with synopsis

Post by slaveashish »

Loved it.
Reading your stories is one of my oldest memories of the site. And I can't thank you enough for continuing to post these wonderful stories.
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.

Post by micheleFFS »

Thank you, slaveashish. I'm very glad to have entertained you through the years and that you and other fans have stayed loyal to me through the extended times I leave off a novel or even publish nothing.

I have two chapters of a new short series coming in a week or possibly less, then I will return to Inadequate Hubby.

Keep the comments coming; they encourage me!

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS
CagedAnimal
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by CagedAnimal »

Worth the wait! What an amazing start to summer, lucky Jenny!
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by micheleFFS »

Thanks, Animal!

Glad you liked it. Service, humiliation, fear and finally unexpected ecstasy.

I will return to the Sorority, but I won't follow events as closely as I have. Time will speed up.

I've sent two chapters of a new, short series, CFNM with a lot of T&D, to my volunteer editor. I'll post it when he sends it back. Meanwhile, I'm working on the third chapter and doing preliminary work to resume and finish Inadequate Hubby.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS