Kitty's CockTease Club - Part 1

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Kitty's CockTease Club - Part 1

Post by KittyZateez »

The whole thing started when you were searching the Internet for websites regarding the concept of prickteasing. You had recently become kind of fascinated with the idea of it, and you had begun to discover some pictures, videos, and erotic stories that described girls who loved teasing men sexually. And the more you saw, the more a whole new world began to open up for you!

You knew that a prickteaser was a girl who got off on turning men on, getting them hot and keeping them (or leaving them) that way, but you had never really made a connection in your mind between prickteasing and female domination. However, as you started to discover the link between the two as described in the stories, things became more clear...that the whole idea of women controlling men can be played out in a variety of ways!

Female Domination, or "FemDom" is usually perceived as a dominatrix, all dressed up in black leather or vinyl, whipping or spanking a submissive male. There's a lot of content on the Internet showing girls inflicting pain on a masochistic male, and that kind of thing was not at all of interest to you.

But there was a more tantalizing and sensual side of FemDom that you had begun to discover, and it described prickteasing as a kind of subset of female domination, a consensual arrangement where a guy actually enjoyed the idea of being teased to arousal and kept that way...now THAT was really starting to intrigue and excite you! The seduction, the stimulation, and the delay (or denial) of orgasm for the male...and also, the incredible sex appeal of certain kinds of girls who like to do those things to guys, it was really turning you on!

Although you'd never thought of yourself as a submissive, per se, you continued to read some of the erotic scenarios involving girls teasing and tantalizing certain kinds of men, overwhelming them with their irresistible looks and seductive female qualities. And you began to realize and accept that this kind of "FemDom" was incredibly appealing to you...and if that meant that you were submissive, well, then so be it!

And then...well then, you stumbled across a website that instantly captured your attention. The design was decidedly feminine, but it wasn't targeting women, it was clearly built as an advertisement designed to catch the attention of men who were interested in being teased! It was a very eye-catching and feminine design using a variety of pink colors, and it had a very classy-looking font for the title and description. At the top of the page was some text, written in a very girlie-girl style...

You were already intrigued, but it was the wording of the title that really got your attention. It said, "Kitty's CockTease Club". Just reading those words got your blood pumping, and even though you weren't exactly sure what kind of club it was, when you started to read the text below the title, you could feel your breath quickening...

"Welcome to Kitty's CockTease Club! We are a collection of women who enjoy exploring erotic prickteasing scenarios. We specialize in the slow, sensual stimulation and seduction of the willing and obedient submissive male. All male clients who visit our little club are guaranteed to become highly sexually aroused, however, there is NO sex allowed, and in fact, even allowing the male client to orgasm is strongly discouraged..."

What was it about this that fascinated you sooooo much? Why was the idea of being teased into a state of sexual arousal by a gorgeous, seductively dressed girl, with the agreement that you were not going to have sex with her (or even be allowed to cum), have such incredible appeal? You didn't fully understand, but you really didn't care, because you were getting so turned on to see the topic, and particularly by the way it was being addressed so openly...

You scrolled down a little on the page, and it continued...

"Our girls are highly skilled and specifically trained in the following erotic activities and prickteasing scenarios:

• Visual Stimulation
• Erotic Seduction
• Sensual Tease and Denial
• Sexy Teasey Girlfriend Experience
• Kinky Dom / Sub Scenes
• Gentle Feminization
• Naughty Sissy Training

ALL Fantasies and Fetishes will be indulged and explored - including, but not limited to:

• Big Tit Fetish
• Angora / Fur Fetish
• Long Fingernail Fetish
• Sexy Legs / High Heel Fetish
• Ass Kissing / Worship
• Thigh High Boot Worship

And the fantastic description continued:

"All of our clients are required to fill out a detailed questionnaire to discover their specific sexual fantasies and most erotic desires, and upon completion, our House Madame will carefully select the perfect girl to help you explore and indulge your heart's desire. All encounters are consensual, and each client is guaranteed to have quite simply the most intensely erotic experience of his life!"

You felt a sense of nervousness as you read the topics, and images begin to appear in your mind about some of the things that were mentioned...visual stimulation....erotic seduction...and sensual tease and denial...and your mind began to reel at the thought of exploring these things with a sexy girl, one who was experienced in these kind of activities...

You weren't interested in some of the "specialties", like the Feminization or Sissy Training, but the idea of being stimulated and seduced by a VERY sexy girl...wow...as you imagined it you could feel your heart beating faster and your cock getting hard. There were also several pictures of girls who supposedly worked there, and they were absolutely gorgeous - beautiful, voluptuous girls with fantastic bodies, dressed incredibly sexy and slutty, every one of them all dolled up in very glamorous styles: long hair, sexy makeup and slutty fingernails. You could barely think straight as you thought about them coming on to you and seducing you, all with the agreed upon arrangement that you were NOT going to have sex with them.
CockTeaseClubBabe.jpg
CockTeaseClubBabe.jpg (105.88 KiB) Viewed 5251 times
Even some of the fetishes sounded exciting to you, particularly the angora/fur one and the long fingernails one...you've always had a thing for sexy fingernails - the way they look, so kinky and slutty, and you've always wondered what it might be like to have them lightly touching your skin, and perhaps to be stimulated by them in other naughty ways....

And angora - even though it isn't very much in fashion anymore, you've seen really pretty girls wearing this incredibly soft, feminine, furry fabric occasionally, and you've always found it to be very appealing! It's just so visually seductive, so soft looking, and it seems to evoke the image of the softness of a girl's body in general...somehow, the thought of a hot girl wearing a soft, fluffy sweater to tease you with was very erotic!

You'd always been fascinated by girls like that...girls with long, sexy fingernails, or girls who wear soft, fluffy angora sweaters, ones that were confident in their appearance and level of experience with boys...but it never occurred to you that there would be some kind of club or service where the girls cater to guys who find these things sexy and attractive. And now, here it was, this "CockTease Club" that seemed to be exactly the kind of thing you'd been looking for!

At the bottom of the page was a phone number, and as you stared at it, your fingers trembled as you took a deep breath and realized how incredibly excited and aroused you had become. You were actually being confronted with the opportunity to explore your newfound desire to be slowly and sensually seduced and teased, and you actually had considerable difficulty pulling out your phone and dialing the number...

You even dialled it incorrectly several times before you got it right, as your sweaty palms were interfering with your ability to hold the phone steadily, but finally you entered it properly...it rang several times, and you were so nervous you could barely stand it! It kept ringing, and right when you found yourself wanting to give up and cut off the call, it suddenly went to voicemail. And then...a very soft, feminine and yet confident voice welcomed you and thanked you for calling.

Whoever this girl was, she sounded incredibly girly and attractive, with a soft, sweet voice that you found instantly appealing. She instructed you to leave your name and number, and announced that you would be contacted to schedule an appointment. You hesitatingly left your contact information, and the moment you put down the phone, you began to start counting the minutes as you waited impatiently for a call back.

That night, you couldn't sleep as you fantasized constantly about the idea of what had just happened to you...the whole idea of this was so new, so erotic, and you simply could not stop thinking about what might be in store for you! You desperately wanted to join this "CockTease Club", and you repeatedly went back to the sight and ogled all the images of sexy girls there, reading and rereading the fantasy descriptions and sexual fetishes they claimed to enjoy exploring...

Finally, the next evening, after an almost entirely sleepless night, a girl called back and thanked you for your interest in the club. It was definitely the girl from the voice mail (her voice had already burned into your brain) and you were stunned as she immediately began questioning you about your interest in their services. As you began conversing with her, your nervousness became mixed with an intense arousal as her sweet voice started to work its way into your soul...you had never had such an open, honest conversation about your sexual desires before, and despite your nervousness, she seemed to know exactly how to put your mind at ease.

"So tell me your name, sweetie, and how did you hear about our little CockTease Club?"

"It's Max, and I saw your website...and...well, I was very intrigued. I never knew there was a club like this, that was all about....well, you know, about...teasing..." You didn't have a problem expressing yourself, until now, that is, but it was actually your nervousness, and you just couldn't seem to get the words out as you feebly attempted to talk to this sweet-sounding girl.

"Well hi there Max! I'm Brigitte, I'm one of the hostesses at the club, and I am very pleased to make your acquaintance! Now sweetie, don't be shy, and go ahead and tell me...do you have any idea as to what kind of service you might interested in?"

"Well...I mean...I've never done anything like this before, but I have a fantasy about...about being teased!"

"Oh really?" She giggled knowingly, her voice taking on an incredibly playful tone, with a mix of pretend surprise and sheer confidence at your obvious nervousness, and then she continued, "Well you've come to the right place, honey! Now the first thing we do when a new client contacts us is have him fill out our little questionnaire...it gives us some guidelines about the kinds of things that excite you, and allows us to select the right girl to explore your desires. But that's for some of our more experienced guys. Now don't you worry, Max, we also enjoy helping out guys just like you, who are new to the idea of being teased, and we really enjoy assisting them to figure out more about what they like...and how they like it!"

You immediately found yourself feeling a bit overwhelmed, and you hesitated a bit as you tried to figure out exactly what to say next. She sensed this and said, "There's really no need to be embarrassed, hon", and her voice took on a soothing aspect that you found very enticing, "lots of guys have certain desires that they've never talked about or acted upon. Sometimes it's because they don't have a lot of experience with women, or sometimes their girlfriends are too straight or stuck up to be accepting of their needs."

And she added, "You know, lots of guys just love to be teased, especially by really pretty, sexy girls, and it's really just a question of discovering all the little ways they like it...so don't you worry about it, baby, that's what our girls are here for!"

You could barely contain your excitement as she mentioned the website and said, "Now, Max, is there anything on our site that really caught your attention? Do any of our specialties sound appealing, or do any of the fetishes we mentioned turn you on??"

Each question was completely overwhelming, and you found her inquiries to be so erotic that they were simply unanswerable! Talking with her so directly was immediately burning into your male psyche, but you somehow managed to reply, "Well....um...yes, they do, I just.....I can't seem to...."

You felt your face flushing with embarrassment as you struggled to express yourself to this incredible-sounding girl, and the whole situation was very overwhelming, so much so that you couldn't seem to find the words. You could hear her giggling a bit as she interrupted you, saying, "Awwwww...you're being very sweet, honey! It's actually pretty normal for guys like you to act like this when they first call us! It's okay, baby, why don't I make a suggestion for you as a place to begin, and we can go from there, okay?"

It was as though she was letting you off the hook, and the way she seemed to be taking control of the situation was incredibly erotic. What was happening to you? Why couldn't you seem to express yourself better to her? It didn't matter, since she seemed to be quite familiar with the way you were feeling, and you found yourself becoming slowly wrapped up in the way she was leading you along, steering you right towards your deepest, most erotic sexual fantasies...

Slowly, it was as though you started floating on air as you listened to her soft, smooth voice tell you that many of her clients who were new to this kind of thing usually begin with the "Sexy Teasey Girlfriend Experience". She told you how that service usually incorporates two of the other items on their list of specialties, Visual Stimulation and Erotic Seduction, and then she asked if the idea of those things appealed to you.

You could barely manage to answer her question, and you stuttered hopelessly as you attempted to convey your level of excitement and interest in her description. She giggled playfully as she listened to your response, and you could tell she was purposely allowing your nervousness to linger for a moment...but then she suddenly soothed you again as she told you that the way you were feeling was totally normal. You couldn't believe the way you were so anxious that you couldn't even talk, but more so, the way she seemed to able to relieve your angst with every word she said.

"Well, Max, I think I have all the information I need to give you a nice introduction to the girls at the club! When you arrive, I'll be there to welcome you personally, and we can spend a little time together talking a little more about your desires...and I think I have a particular girl that you'd really like to meet! So we'll see you then, okay honey?"
CockTeaseClubRule.jpg
CockTeaseClubRule.jpg (130.09 KiB) Viewed 5251 times
When you hung up the phone, your heart was pounding wildly and your cock was so hard it almost hurt! And even though you were simply dying to whip out your dick and play with yourself until you came, something told you it would be better to save yourself for your upcoming encounter at the club, and you surprised yourself at how easily you were able to deny yourself, as though it would be disrespectful to the girl selected to explore the teasing games you had already become so intrigued and fascinated with...

Your appointment was about a week away, and you spent the entire time completely obsessed with the idea of what might happen to you at this little club that you'd discovered. Night after night came and went, and you were having trouble sleeping - you were just soooo excited! And as the days passed, your sexual arousal became almost constant. You couldn't believe how much you were dying to play with yourself and make yourself come, but also how you knew you shouldn't, and it was remarkably easy to continue to withhold yourself from stroking, as though you knew that the hornier you were, the better the whole experience would be. And still, you had no idea exactly how correct you were...

Welcome to the club, baby, it's gonna be the time of your life!
Kitty :love: :love: :love:
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: Kitty's CockTease Club - Part 1

Post by jp »

Mmmmm, this is just my kind of story, Kitty! Thanks for sharing, looking forward to the rest!
puckhog
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): The lovely Youella takes care of my happy locked cock :D

Post by puckhog »

Bravo, well done! Loved this very much!
Grizakatim
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Grizakatim »

Very seductive! I can't wait to get to the club!
Lamb
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): I am hoping that Miss Kitty will accept me as her sub, servant, and eventually, her completely devoted slave

Post by Lamb »

Oh my, Miss Kitty, you are THE consummate tease! I know this comment is 2 years late, but WOW, what a deliciously enticing opening to this story. One request though, could you please post the contact phone number for the KCTC! Please?!? :-P